Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} (38549 Views)

Pick A Pill(pix) / Which Pill Would You Choose? / Blue Or Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: [font=Georgia]So, I stumbled on this picture on my facebook page.

Which would you go for?
What's your reason.

Mine:
I'd go with the red pill [don't crucify me just yet] because, I believe that everyone who dies have served their purpose in this world and that they're in a better place. Bringing them back might just be against their will. cheesy

Anyone is free to contribute.
However, for starters, I'm tagging everyone I've come across or admired on NL to make their own contribution.

Please do not quote the tags below titled "Your attention is needed on this thread", we want to avoid spamming our accounts with unnecessary mentions smiley

Blue.
Will bring back both Jesus and Mohammad and tell them to curtail their followers.
Otherwise, the red pill.

3 Likes

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: uhmhmmm.......let's say Naira and It has to be One Dead wink
red pill it is cheesy you have to let go of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Apatheist:
Blue.
Will bring back both Jesus and Mohammad and tell them to curtail their followers.
Otherwise, the red pill.
if religion is so irrelevant to you why take you first option as you priority? undecided
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by texanomaly(f): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
Apatheist:
Blue.
Otherwise, the red pill.

Ditto

2 Likes

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Ditto
Aren't you a Christian?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
cool
cheesy

Apatheist:
Blue.
Otherwise, the red pill.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
krall: if religion is so irrelevant to you why take you first option as you priority? undecided
That's the reason! cheesy
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: cool
cheesy

wink
The money will go into financing our wedding and honeymoon. cheesy
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by texanomaly(f): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2014
Apatheist:
Aren't you a Christian?

What difference does my religious affiliation make? The comment was made toward both Christians and Muslims. Sounds fair to me. It's about time religious idiots on both sides get called to order. There are zealots in both religions perpetrating evil acts in the name of God. It's about time He came down and kicked some a$$. End time tinz!

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
Apatheist:
That's the reason! cheesy
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
texanomaly:

What difference does my religious affiliation make? The comment was made toward both Christians and Muslims. Sounds fair to me. It's about time religious idiots on both sides get called to order. There are zealots in both religions perpetrating evil acts in the name of God. It's about time He came down and kicked some a$$. End time tinz!
I was expecting you to say something like: "Jesus isn't dead, he ressurected"
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Truckpusher(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
I'll take the blue pill just for one person that never deserved what she got. cry

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Diaris God oh
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
krall:
James 1:5 New International Version
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
cheesy
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by texanomaly(f): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Apatheist:
I was expecting you to say something like: "Jesus isn't dead, he ressurected"

Hehehe...Got caught up in the moment.

Actually either way...both religions believe Jesus lives.

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
texanomaly:

Hehehe...Got caught up in the moment.

Actually either way...both religions believe Jesus lives.
Muslims believe he didn't die on the cross, that he was saved by Allah.....
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
«
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
Apatheist:
wink
The money will go into financing our wedding and honeymoon. cheesy
I thought we'd done that.....only, you lost the marriage certificate embarassed

Oh! I gerrit now, a re-wedding and honeysunmoon
Yippeee! grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
Blue pill just for my late twin sister. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2014
Truckpusher: I'll take the blue pill just for one person that never deserved what she got. cry
Ahem
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MabraO: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2014
Red pill all the way
Mehn. Y would I want to break back dead
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
Red of course. Leave the dead and let them rest jo. Haba. undecided
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MabraO: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
MzMariah: Blue pill just for my late twin sister. cry cry

So u a twin
This makes me desperate to wanna meet u
I know u somewhere I Mami right now cooling off
I guess u well now?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
MabraO:

So u a twin
This makes me desperate to wanna meet u
I know u somewhere I Mami right now cooling off
I guess u well now?

My illness is getting worst by the minute. embarassed gonna redeploy if its going to continue like this.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: I thought we'd done that.....only, you lost the marriage certificate embarassed

Oh! I gerrit now, a re-wedding and honeysunmoon
Yippeee! grin
tongue
Exactly!
Wedding on your birthday.
Honeymoon on Valentine's day. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Nodding in affirmation

cool
cheesy

Coool. cool

Apatheist:
Exactly!
Wedding on your birthday.
Honeymoon on Valentine's day. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MabraO: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
MzMariah: My illness is getting worst by the minute. embarassed gonna redeploy if its going to continue like this.

Eya! Sorry ehn
Hope u ve taken ur drugs sha?
Common cold u wan redeploy grin
E be like say u be omo mummygringrin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by luxanne(f): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2014
MizMyColi: cry sad kiss

kiss kiss kiss smiley

How u been dear? smiley
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by xynerise: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
MzMariah: My illness is getting worst by the minute. embarassed gonna redeploy if its going to continue like this.
You never see anything. 3 weeks go be like 3 years for camp grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
MabraO:

Eya! Sorry ehn
Hope u ve taken ur drugs sha?
Common cold u wan redeploy grin
E be like say u be omo mummygringrin
Lol. I don vex, I nor redeploy again grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
Apatheist:
James 1:5 New International Version

cheesy
okay
xynerise:
You never see anything. 3 weeks go be like 3 years for camp grin
grin cheesy grin cry cry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Out Of Every 10 Would Fail These!!! / Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First? / Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.