Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} (38573 Views)

Pick A Pill(pix) / Which Pill Would You Choose? / Blue Or Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by IdomaLikita: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'd gladly forgo a Trillion Dollars to bring my Dad!
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by ifyn4real: 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: mizmycoli...warn dem to stop quoting d whole post na
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by yungchop: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mizmycoli to be sincere I'll take the bLUE PILL. I miss my mom like damn! There are times I just will she'll wake up so that I can tell her things that are bothering my mind but its just impossible. As the situation is now , she didn't witness my second school grade, she didn't see the wonderful grades I made, she didn't witness my matric, she won't witness my convo, she won't witness my marriage, she won't see my kids. Now tell me why I shouldn't take the blue pill? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Atmmachine(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
If the red pill will kill all my family members & give me billions of Us dollars...

I go take 5 of the red pill grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by BrAkingNews: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'll swallow both shikena grin

[size=20pt]Nicki MInaj’s Anaconda Knocks Out Miley Cyrus’s Wrecking Ball Off The Throne for Most Viewed Music Video >>> http://www..com/nicki-minajs-anaconda-knocks-miley-cyruss-wrecking-ball-throne-viewed-music-video[/size]
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Atmmachine(m): 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Idowuogbo will take the black pill to eliminate her family members so she can have the billions all to her self..

Fear that Girl ooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by holar2ge(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
No chill for this ladies though..
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Atmmachine(m): 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi will take the red pill to get the millions of dollar & also the black pill to kill the living family members..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by botaj(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Red,pupa,pipon all d way,d dead want dat too
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by kushsy: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wish it's real....i had rather remain poor n live with my josh..i miss my boy..blue pill..

2 Likes

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Atmmachine: MizMyColi will take the red pill to get the millions of dollar & also the black pill to kill the living family members..

grin grin grin grin

cheesy
cheesy

I see you haven't heard.

My name is INNOCENTINA

I've never and can never kill - a fly wink
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by pigin: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
had bin i was in possession of the blue pill my uncle won't v died. Rip in uncle!"'::;
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by tomiobj(m): 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi: So, I stumbled on this picture on my facebook page.

Which would you go for?
What's your reason.

Mine:
I'd go with the red pill [don't crucify me just yet] because, I believe that everyone who dies have served their purpose in this world and that they're in a better place. Bringing them back might just be against their will. cheesy

Anyone is free to contribute.
However, for starters, I'm tagging everyone I've come across or admired on NL to make their own contribution.

Please do not quote the tags below titled "Your attention is needed on this thread", we want to avoid spamming our accounts with unnecessary mentions smiley

Your attention is needed on this thread

Since we are all inter related from Adam and Eve being our great great great.....grand parents. ill bring back Micheal jackson from the dead and he will gv me trillions. Common sense
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Atmmachine(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy
cheesy

I see you haven't heard.

My name is INNOCENTINA

I've never and can never kill - a fly wink

Just like 2face Idibia shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by ceaser: 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2014

Which would you go for?
What's your reason.

Mine:
[b]I'd go with the red pill [don't crucify me just yet] because, I believe that everyone who dies have served their purpose in this world and that they're in a better place. Bringing them back might just be against their will. cheesy

However, for starters, I'm tagging everyone I've come across or admired on NL to make their own contribution.

Well, are we acting MATRIX (Nigerian Revolution) here?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by UjSizzle(f): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
God! Please someone untag me from this post sad
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
Red pill things o

Family member go still diie again lol
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2014

@Xtarxhyne @Ujsizzle
The OP is locked for editing - I suppose you knew already. I just tried to clear the name tags part and noticed its locked for editing. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Please Mods, SuperMods (obinoscopy, mynd44)

Kindly edit out the name tags link titled "Your attention is needed here".

Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
ceaser:

Well, are we acting MATRIX (Nigerian Revolution) here?
No, t's just a game.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by plasmadocument: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
We were only three, two boys and a girl. My sister died at the age of 13yrs. I feel she didn't live her life. I just want to know she is ok and maybe happy, just need to take care of her. I will not hesitate to take the Blue pill to have her back.
cry cry cry
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
What is the use of my billions if I don't have my loved ones with me to share it with them?? My family is all I have. They are the reason for my existence. They hold my heart. If one goes, I will surely be altered forever. So I will definitely go for the blue pill.

how sweet cheesy cheesy
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by persie98: 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
red all the way
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Dexema(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
I don't see any blue pill,guess I'm left with no option

#redpilltinz#
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by clip: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
To all that pick RED. Those that attend the burial of the loved ones. As they lower them in the grave and saying Ashes to Ashes,Dust to Dust. YOU cried,some even pretend as to jump inside the hole(which i never had they did)
What is the meaning of the tears coming out. I think it means we missed them and do not want them to die as at the time they left.
Here now, majority now want RED not BLUE.
NOTE: NOBODY SHOULD CRY FOR ANY DEPARTED LOVE ONES BECAUSE OUR CRY IS FAKE.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by mcpat(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
obayaya: I'll take the red pill!!!

There are loads of family members I'd love to bring back. But they are gone. And we've gradually settled into life without them.

Bringing them back will scuttle that delicate balance.

Like seun will say "What's dead may never never die" grin
Seun or the people of pykes??
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
wink

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi made front page grin.

Who say i no go make front page?grin. #PATIENCE.

Red pill without thinking twice.... grin

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
UjSizzle: God! Please someone untag me from this post sad

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by publicenemy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2014

Which would you go for?
What's your reason.

Mine:
I'd go with the red pill [don't crucify me just yet] because, I believe that everyone who dies have served their purpose in this world and that they're in a better place. Bringing them back might just be against their will. cheesy

Please do not quote the tags below titled "Your attention is needed on this thread", we want to avoid spamming our accounts with unnecessary mentions smiley

Your attention is needed on this thread

Where have you been?
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Suspect33(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
angry *koboko in hands*, who drag dis use.less topic cme front page
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
publicenemy:

Where have you been?

You people should use your brain and stop quoting that post, Haba angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry sad sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Out Of Every 10 Would Fail These!!! / Brain Teaser: Which Glass Will Be Filled First And Why? / Wife, Mother, Daughter, $10M: Who Would You Save First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.