Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,898 members, 7,956,392 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} (38923 Views)

Pick A Pill(pix) / Which Pill Would You Choose? / Blue Or Red (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by mzlizabelle(f): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
RED PILL all the way.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
publicenemy:

Where have you been?
Hahn Hahn! Publicenemy, you too. You shouldn't have quoted the whole thread na. I tagged people in the original post and it can be so annoying when you get unnecessary mentions. That's btw grin I've been here, hyper active -I think. You seem to be the one who went AWOL.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by coldgate(f): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Blue pill. Money can't buy me love.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by ideology(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi: Hahn Hahn! Publicenemy, you too. You shouldn't have quoted the whole thread na. I tagged people in the original post and it can be so annoying when you get unnecessary mentions. That's btw grin I've been here, hyper active -I think. You seem to be the one who went AWOL.
Its not unnecessary, its just a reminder that have not said good morning Today.

Good morning Mz cool
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by kaboninc(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
CoolHunk: Could you be kind enough to add a third alternative, chill pill, for nairaland e-warriors, you know: those who act like PDP/APC is their surname?
MizMyColi...I think you should include this pill too
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by kaboninc(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Atmmachine: If the red pill will kill all my family members & give me billions of Us dollars...

I go take 5 of the red pill grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now this guy needs a crimson red pill!
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by EGUNMOTORS: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
red jorh!

watin dead man dey find
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Never mind bringing back a dead family member. Most people would kill every living member of their immediate and extended families - and their entire kindred if need be - to become a billionaire. They would assure themselves that being a billionaire affords them the 'luxury' of buying themselves a new family, if necessary.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Depends....

If it some 150 year old grandparent NO but if its a young person YES.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
kaboninc: MizMyColi...I think you should include this pill too
Giving it a serious thought. cheesy
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
ideology:
Its not unnecessary, its just a reminder that have not said good morning Today.

Good morning Mz cool
smiley *smiles* Good morning, mid-day, afternoon, evening and lipsrsealed IDee grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Solozzo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
I prefer the red pill, because bringing back the dead loved one is bringing back trouble. They would squirm about how you kept their graveside dirty, shared all their belongings and would attempt to retrieve them from you. They would become a burden on you as you have to look after them till they find jobs or business. Let the dead remain dead for ever. We will join them later.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by ideology(m): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi: smiley *smiles* Good morning, mid-day, afternoon, evening and lipsrsealed IDee grin
my dear friend, i salute you, how has your day been? smiley

*Relocates to flexing thread,
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
^^^ Okay, Let's go there cool
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by horlah005: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
No matter how hard or length u wish to go bring back ur dead loved ones, its of no used cos DEATH is inevitable "volar Mogulis" (All men must die). Red all the way!
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Janetozi(f): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Death is a call that any1 will answer oneday & whoever is due to die should die and remain dead while i enjoy my money.

Fortunately, the death of a family member that i have experience was a relieve to the rest of the family.

Red pill!
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by Okijajuju1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
BLUE PILL

REASON:
I will make money with or without the pill but can't buy life.. So I will take the blue pill, hustle triple time without the fear of death and use the pill to elongate my life after I die naturally.. grin

Win-win for me.. cool

The gods are wise..
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by tuffgongjo(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wetin concern me with bringing d dead back to life,shey I be God ni,abeg pass me d red pill make I OD on it.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by senatorn3c(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
Who has Eva seen where is suffering n go to Hug it?...abeg red jooor
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by obayaya(m): 9:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
mcpat:
Seun or the people of pykes??

People of pykes = Westeros

Seun = Nairaland
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by kenlash1(m): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
I'd go for d blue pill anyday, I lost my only sister who made me who I am today , wifout her I won't b where I am
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by silversonuc(m): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ishilove:
What is the use of my billions if I don't have my loved ones with me to share it with them?? My family is all I have. They are the reason for my existence. They hold my heart. If one goes, I will surely be altered forever. So I will definitely go for the blue pill.

tales by moonlight mode fully activated, u can tell anyhw lie for NL sha, i kill masef if dis calls nd u tink am twice to take d red pill, i knw ya kind

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by publicenemy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi: Hahn Hahn! Publicenemy, you too. You shouldn't have quoted the whole thread na. I tagged people in the original post and it can be so annoying when you get unnecessary mentions. That's btw grin I've been here, hyper active -I think. You seem to be the one who went AWOL.

I am extreamely sorry, i had no idea i would be quoting as much people and now i already have too many insults from Nairalanders for it....am so sorry.

And like you said i havent been absolutely active though,naybe thats why i didnt notice ur presence...

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by silversonuc(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
Xtarxhyne: blue pill..t shld bring back ma sis

r.i,p to d dead
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by silversonuc(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
mstik: red pill
#covers face#

c dem, thief thief chudren lmao, meanwhile i like em straightfoward gals, notym for pretence jore
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by tuffgongjo(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tallesty1: RED PILL SURE PASS.

I believe the place the dead are is better then here, secondly what I fit bring her today and she catch ebola tomorrow.

With the money I ll touch so many people and give their lives a meaning
making it a win win situation.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
publicenemy:

I am extremely sorry, i had no idea i would be quoting as much people and now i already have too many insults from Nairalanders for it....am so sorry.

And like you said i haven't been absolutely active though,maybe that's why i didn't notice ur presence...
Its okay. It is. We all make mistakes smiley Hope your reason for not being as active has to do with more money cool that's the only excuse allowed grin
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by omega2128(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
BLUE PILL-
I lost my dad, 29 years ago when I was just 5 years old and My two sisters.
They are priceless to me

1 Like

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by ideology(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Okijajuju1: BLUE PILL

REASON:
I will make money with or without the pill but can't buy life.. So I will take the blue pill, hustle triple time without the fear of death and use the pill to elongate my life after I die naturally.. grin

Win-win for me.. cool

The gods are wise..
bros how you go take swallow the pill when you don die, besides the blue pill is designed to bring back a family member not you
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by publicenemy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi: Its okay. It is. We all make mistakes smiley Hope your reason for not being as active has to do with more money cool that's the only excuse allowed grin

Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by publicenemy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
MizMyColi: Its okay. It is. We all make mistakes smiley Hope your reason for not being as active has to do with more money cool that's the only excuse allowed grin

wink lolz...something like that though..

I see you changed ur pic,i have been dying to see the face behind that beutifull hair style,perfect skin and modest outfit and personality....

You are beutifull.
Re: Blue Pill Or Red Pill - Which Would You Go For {photo} by MizMyColi(f): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
publicenemy:

wink lolz...something like that though..

I see you changed ur pic,i have been dying to see the face behind that beautiful hair style,perfect skin and modest outfit and personality....

You are beautiful.
yeah, I did. Thank You smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

8 Out Of Every 10 Would Fail These!!! / Who Has The Highest Post? / View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.