Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread (34220 Views)

EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World / Ebola: Liberia's President Writes Moving Letter To The World / EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Lekison(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Uhmm...apology indeed.
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dcaliphate:
would you shoot your mum in the head if she tests positive to Ebola?

Your mum will infect you and you will infect others and others will infect others and so on
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by 3RNEST(m): 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Sorry to Nigerian for the spread...can u imagine?
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
hensben: Go n Die sirleaf angry angry, common sawyer una nor fit keep under watch. angry angry
Easy bro... Let God be d judge here ooo... I tire For dem sha... was d man den invisible
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by curiouses: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Dcaliphate:
would you shoot your mum in the head if she tests positive to Ebola?
Nope, Someone else would do that.
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
priscaoge: They should focus on the remedy abeg undecided That dude Have caused So many damages already! People now drink n bath with salt all in d name of one stupid virus sad May God save us all.

Psalm 91 is my Ebola vaccine!
Amen oo

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by ogtavia(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
GenWOJUOLA: Aw abt d liberian who has taken it to morocco?? Are u guys just sharin d ebolas cos una no wan die alone?? Pls, Anybdy who has been detected to have this ebola should please be shot in the head @ once!!! Thats d fastest way to end dis shit... It may seem wicked, but aw do we stop it?
I pray you dnt rise to power one day,I smell Gadaffi and Abacha in you...
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by glosali(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
Apologies cant solve it www.glowysofiscated..com d harm has been done..
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Forwetinnah: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
UrbanMystique: conspiracy theory: i think americans sent him. they know if the populous nation and biggest economy in africa gets infected with the virus, they will make more money selling vaccine to us because they know fully well that nigerians will definitely look up to them..

True that...The US should be apologising to the world., but apologise won't fix the problem. Business don set already.
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by JEITO: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
He snuck out abi? And he didn't see Ghana or Sudan to enter na only Nigeria ba. Shey na because we dey welcome everybody with open arms baangry

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by passionate88: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
pastie: U for chain him na sad
Guy man, ur head dey there... Those Liberians know say if d Ebola enter Naija na that time we go serious die... Hw person wey dey under "surveilance" go run enter plane without government knowing?.
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by IGBOSON1: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2014
Nobleval: Madam take your apologizes else where.

^^^If not for her age, i'd have told her where to stick it!
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Spaxon(f): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Funny.... He escaped how did he escape Didn't he use an airline??
YOU CLAIMED HE WAS under survilliance abi na [b] sullivan chime?? [/s] wasn't his name and passport on the e-passport...??
Madam abeg free me joor.. Before u mek me call BH
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Janetozi(f): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
So the idio!t delibrately brought the disease to Nigeria because he doesn't want to die alone! He will burn in hell..
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by tomiobj(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
GenWOJUOLA: Aw abt d liberian who has taken it to morocco?? Are u guys just sharin d ebolas cos una no wan die alone?? Pls, Anybdy who has been detected to have this ebola should please be shot in the head @ once!!! Thats d fastest way to end dis shit... It may seem wicked, but aw do we stop it?

Shooting an ebola victim in the head isn't the solution. You can get the virus by touching the dead body. By touching the sweat or blood on the floor

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Kbraims(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ebola!!! Mission of d americans,purposely snd 2 nigeria.May God save us
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
engrjoe:

http://www.punchng.com/news/ebola-virus-liberia-apologises-to-nigeria/

Liberia is very silly to apologise, especially to ungrateful Nigeria. Did Liberia create the EBOLA virus? Did the outbreak start in Liberia or Sierra Leone? Did they get any apologies for what is now happening in their country? Nonsense, man! That whole country of Liberia could not be blamed for the man's blunder and for Nigeria's failure to act sooner against EBOLA being imported into their country. The President of Liberia and its government are having a crisis and have no adequate resources to contain such. So each one to his own. Nigerians are just good at complaining and blaming everyone. Bloody narcissists.

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by rocgirl: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2014
What's the apologies for?
Liberia in a bid to evade footing huge fundings for research on the possible cure for ebola, decided splitting that cost in the West African region by disregarding utmost health safety regulations at it's Point-Of-Exit(POE) hence aiding a viral spread across the region.
Is there any way to possibly explain why the Liberian health authorities failed in its responsibilities to raise an health alert to neighbouring West African countries when Sawyerr escaped out of Liberia or to the Nigerian(POE) health authorities when he got on that Lagos bound flight?
It isn't good enough that the Liberian government's apologising at a time when the lives of Nigerians has been put on the line in the face of a looming epidemic--it just isn't good enough..
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by tainot2002(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
Me,my family all that are fighting for this deadliest virus will not be part of the victims AMIN!
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by jared007: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
The liberian president is part of d conspiracy! Patrick Sawyer is evil. He came deliberately to spread the disease. HIS BODY WAS A BIOLOGICAL BOMB!
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by bossanmayor(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
undecidedde worst has already happen but sh Mr. sawyer shuld be in h*ll by now
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by daudazeez9(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
People deem demise before the Ebola victim,why sirleaf? Nobody has a guard unelse God guard,if u foresee that you can't have Ebola and that is why u release patrick to pervasive it throught the word and u said sawyer vanish in your custody .I want u to realise at this definat point that this virus is jus for ephemeral time.
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by SAMBARRY: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
Igbayi laro ni arugbo nskun koste
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Donbabaj: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
exxell: Why All These Fuss Over Ebola? Why is the whole Nigeria agog with Ebola news? Why Is Everything on Nairaland now Ebola this, Ebola that? This disease I believe is not here yet on a large scale.... Just few isolated incidences which is under control.

Hope you people know that this is how exploitation begins? Very soon, different anti-Ebola drugs will flood the market, Pastors all over Nigeria will claim to have the cure for Ebola, Native Doctors will now turn to "Doro-Ebola-Destroyer"! This is what will happen soon, believe me.

If I may ask, why are people even afraid? Why are people afraid to die? Is death not a necessary end which must come to all? Even my fellow christians who want to go to heaven and see God, dont want to die! Have you people forgotten the injunction of St Paul im Romans 14:8 "WHETHER WE DIE OR LIVE, WE BELONG TO GOD!"

This is why I have always been an advocate of philosophy study for all. Philosophy will make you not take issues at surface level. It will make you see things others dont see. Take for instance; my brother came to me this morning and was shouting "Brother, take your bath with salt oo. They say it prevents and kills Ebola! I just burst out laughing. He was suprised and asked.. "Bro, why you dey laugh over this serious matter now".... I told him to sit down. When he sat down, I told him;

"Bro, as an analytical Philosopher, I find this your statement pretty nonsensical. Why? If salt truly cures ebola as they advertise, then we need not take any salt again to bath because the human person is a bag of salt in itself. O Yes! If you taste your tears, it is salty. If you taste the mucous from your nose, it is salty. If you taste your sweat due to heat, it is salty. If you taste your blood, it is salty. If you taste the oily dirt from your ear, it is salty and bitter. If you taste your urine, it is salty. Even those who have tasted the below of a woman and those who have tasted the sperm of the male fellow, attest to the fact that the area is salty too! And I believe that if your taste your faeces too, it will be salty!

So, if you have been following my line of thought, you will come to understand with me that taking any more salt to bath or to drink is pretty foolish. It will be overdose. God has made us salty enough. O Yes! Mattew 5:13 says and I qoute;

"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot."

So unless you are no longer salty or you lost your saltiness due to living in sin and living a wayward life, you may consider following the crowd of salt bathers and drinkers!

Please stop spreading all these Ebola nonsense all over facebook, BBM, Whatsapp and the internet. Stop being afraid. Fear is the first weapon the enemy uses to attack the children of God. Stop all theses fear and panicking. God is still there for us... O Yes. Psalm 46:10 tells us,

"Be still and acknowledge that I am God"

You can even take up a philosophical fatalist position that "WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE. And above all, remember that God is still in charge and he still has power over Ebola. O Yes... Psalm 115:3 says;

"Our God is in the heavens and he has power to do whatever he wills"

FINALLY, I CAN'T VOUCH FOR OTHERS BUT AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE ARE COVERED BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS! And by the word of God which says in Exodus 15:26

"I AM THE GOD THAT HEALETH THEE"!

N.B
The above advice is originally mine alone and represents my views alone. It is not a "copy and paste work". Either take it or leave it! Good Day!

Bro, its like you just brought out the word out from my mouth!!! i think this your piece is worth copying and pasting to let people know out there!!! God bless u real good
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Just20(f): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Too late
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
The DID has being DONE already
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
After e don happen finish, una come dey apologise. no tym for dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by BankuTilapia2: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
UrbanMystique: conspiracy theory: i think americans sent him. they know if the populous nation and biggest economy in africa gets infected with the virus, they will make more money selling vaccine to us because they know fully well that nigerians will definitely look up to them..

Do u know u r a fool? Ur politicians are not worse than Ebola?
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
bossanmayor: undecidedde worst has already happen but sh Mr. sawyer shuld be in h*ll by now
Your Great Grand pa na Hell gate man Ni

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by weazzy(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
mtcwwww wat would the apology do if dey can come nd take it bak apologt would be accepted
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by F117A: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Do u know u r a fool? Ur politicians are not worse than Ebola?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) / El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback / We're Happy To Hear That You Want To Step Down For Us—Obi Campaign Replies Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.