Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread (34221 Views)

EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World / Ebola: Liberia's President Writes Moving Letter To The World / EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by elipheleh(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Liberia is a muslim country. This is just their violent way of Jihad.
All moslems love violence and that religion is from the seat of hell
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by elipheleh(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
igbsam: That Guy no go die better o! But wait o, why are the Liberians sharing this disease all over na. What's their mission ? They should be labelled a terrorist nation jor! Terrorizing the whole of africa with their ebola spread.

Muslims are too much in Liberia. Liberia is 94% muslims and that is how they behave. Killing and terror is their specialty. Not suprise
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by elipheleh(m): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
mencade5: liberia people. Wicked people since 1900.

It is not the people, it is their religion. Islam the religion of evil
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by moonKayCho(m): 3:35am On Aug 10, 2014
elipheleh:

Muslims are too much in Liberia. Liberia is 94% muslims and that is how they behave. Killing and terror is their specialty. Not suprise
85% of people living in Liberia are christians....
You guys in Nigeria have a much greater percentage of muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Liberia

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
You sound stupid,why dnt you volunteer to be infected.,any epidemic is feared no matter how god fearing you arte cos it can wipe out a nation
exxell: Why All These Fuss Over Ebola? Why is the whole Nigeria agog with Ebola news? Why Is Everything on Nairaland now Ebola this, Ebola that? This disease I believe is not here yet on a large scale.... Just few isolated incidences which is under control.

Hope you people know that this is how exploitation begins? Very soon, different anti-Ebola drugs will flood the market, Pastors all over Nigeria will claim to have the cure for Ebola, Native Doctors will now turn to "Doro-Ebola-Destroyer"! This is what will happen soon, believe me.

If I may ask, why are people even afraid? Why are people afraid to die? Is death not a necessary end which must come to all? Even my fellow christians who want to go to heaven and see God, dont want to die! Have you people forgotten the injunction of St Paul im Romans 14:8 "WHETHER WE DIE OR LIVE, WE BELONG TO GOD!"

This is why I have always been an advocate of philosophy study for all. Philosophy will make you not take issues at surface level. It will make you see things others dont see. Take for instance; my brother came to me this morning and was shouting "Brother, take your bath with salt oo. They say it prevents and kills Ebola! I just burst out laughing. He was suprised and asked.. "Bro, why you dey laugh over this serious matter now".... I told him to sit down. When he sat down, I told him;

"Bro, as an analytical Philosopher, I find this your statement pretty nonsensical. Why? If salt truly cures ebola as they advertise, then we need not take any salt again to bath because the human person is a bag of salt in itself. O Yes! If you taste your tears, it is salty. If you taste the mucous from your nose, it is salty. If you taste your sweat due to heat, it is salty. If you taste your blood, it is salty. If you taste the oily dirt from your ear, it is salty and bitter. If you taste your urine, it is salty. And I believe that if your taste your faeces too, it will be salty!

So, if you have been following my line of thought, you will come to understand with me that taking any more salt to bath or to drink is pretty foolish. It will be overdose. God has made us salty enough. O Yes! Mattew 5:13 says and I qoute;

"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot."

So unless you are no longer salty or you lost your saltiness due to living in sin and living a wayward life, you may consider following the crowd of salt bathers and drinkers!

Please stop spreading all these Ebola nonsense all over facebook, BBM, Whatsapp and the internet. Stop being afraid. Fear is the first weapon the enemy uses to attack the children of God. Stop all theses fear and panicking. God is still there for us... O Yes. Psalm 46:10 tells us,

"Be still and acknowledge that I am God"

You can even take up a philosophical fatalist position that "WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE. And above all, remember that God is still in charge and he still has power over Ebola. O Yes... Psalm 115:3 says;

"Our God is in the heavens and he has power to do whatever he wills"

FINALLY, I CAN'T VOUCH FOR OTHERS BUT AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE ARE COVERED BY THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS! And by the word of God which says in Exodus 15:26

"I AM THE GOD THAT HEALETH THEE"!

N.B
The above advice is originally mine alone and represents my views alone. It is not a "copy and paste work". Either take it or leave it! Good Day!
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Honestly the man is a wicked man,why dnt he go straight to USA sice he is americana,rather he came to another African country to infect them,that to me is genocide attempt,may his soul not find rest and end in hell.,wicked man.To him Our dear country Nigeria is a dumping ground.This is the evil effect of bribery and corruption of immigration at the airport,now we have learnt some lesson.
gevis: D spread of the disease to Nigeria is no mistake at all..he knew he had it, knew he cud spread it by contact, n d best way was to get to Nigeria in a critical state when he knew he wil b no better than a suicide boomer..D most painful part was the number of persons he had contact with when he go faint 4 airport, den Hospital...knowing diff health workers will b attendin to him based on who he be n ds same health workers will also attend to other patients...Wicked man, may ur soul n'vr know Peace n 4 Liberia kip ur planned sorry to urself.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
They still need to apologise,that is the right thing to do,its not a joke of a disease,eventhough Nigeria wake up to its responsibility in knowing fully who comes in to their country.
OnyeIbo: Dnt apologise jare. My stupiid country shud have taken preventive measures, in the first place. Instead, their corruptive minds didnt allow them to focus. They were just thinking on how to make money off it.
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Apology will not stop the problem oh Madam Taylor
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
All these peeps calling me names because of my candid advice, God is watching you.
Re: Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread by elipheleh(m): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
moonKayCho:
85% of people living in Liberia are christians....
You guys in Nigeria have a much greater percentage of muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Liberia

Thanks for the correction. But most of these cross-country ebola transmitters from Liberia are muslims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Election Postponement, Says PDP Plans Emergency Meeting / Why Fela Fought MKO Abiola Over ITT (international Thief-thief) — Segun Aka Baso / Court Okays Obi, Atiku’s Request To Inspect Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.