Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton (5263 Views)

I Am Becoming A Pvssy Sucking Glutton Day By Day / Can U Marry A Lady That Is A Glutton? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by player007(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bag of Rice kwa? Guy let her go, or better still Talk to her. And if she dosent change just let her go.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
Kinkybraids:

please convert that amount into rands or dollars...im not sure what the R/N exch rate is.

Lmao so u dont mind buying her a car but complain about rice grin omg i cant stop laughin! So you think all the money ud save from her eating should cover the expenses of a new car!! Lol wow your reasoning is sooo off
That's about $1550,so u re a southafrican,why re u mocking me?girls tho smh
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
player007: Bag of Rice kwa? Guy let her go, or better still Talk to her. And if she dosent change just let her go.
Thanks for D advise bro smiley
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dreyl: That's about $1550,so u re a southafrican,why re u mocking me?girls tho smh

ok its an okay salary...its like R15500....can you imagen how man bags of rice you could buy? cheesy ... Yeah im from SA
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2014
Kinkybraids:

ok its an okay salary...its like R15500....can you imagen how man bags of rice you could buy? cheesy ... Yeah im from SA
huh! I'm serious here gurl,why would i spend such amount for foods when i'm not a married man,it's really wowing to see a pretty girl consuming food asif her stomach is made of reservoir grin
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dreyl: huh! I'm serious here gurl,why would i spend such amount for foods when i'm not a married man,it's really wowing to see a pretty girl consuming food asif her stomach is made of reservoir grin

is your gf fat?
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
She has the same height and curve like the ghanaian actress jackie appiah,she's adding more weight,although yesterday i told her to watch her weight because i don't wanna be seen with an Amoeba,she's actually too lazy to excersice if i don't force her she won't do anything.
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
Kinkybraids:

is your gf fat?
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dreyl: it's not like i don't luv her buh the way she eats irritates me alot,besides she schools in unilag n her parent resides in ogun state,so that's the reason she's cohabiting in my house i let her in just bcuz she told me she misplaced her accomodation fee i dnt knw i did wrng lettin her in
guy I go give u proactive guyly advice as a fellow guy....u can't just dump d gal becos of her eating habit.....see quarrel with dis gal over d tin.....not with d mindset of breaking up but because u want her to Change.....if she talk say she go change...fyn but anoda tin could happen...she fit break up with u? well just beg her sha.
if she talk say she nor fit change after u beg am....guy if u get the means to cope and be comfy no shaking ...if u nor too hold bar lyk DAT... run oooo after all there are many fishes in d river..
Re: Help!!!My Girlfriend Is A Glutton by Dreyl(m): 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2014
SkydaDGreat:
guy I go give u proactive guyly advice as a fellow guy....u can't just dump d gal becos of her eating habit.....see quarrel with dis gal over d tin.....not with d mindset of breaking up but because u want her to Change.....if she talk say she go change...fyn but anoda tin could happen...she fit break up with u? well just beg her sha.
if she talk say she nor fit change after u beg am....guy if u get the means to cope and be comfy no shaking ...if u nor too hold bar lyk DAT... run oooo after all there are many fishes in d river..
Thanks Boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Be Thankful For Smaller Boobs / Please Help Me: My Sister In-law Is Disturbing Me / Help!!!i Make Love Like An Animal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.