Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,819 members, 7,837,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend (2640 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by ggrin(f): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2014
Xsenga: I DON COOL DOWN, OYA ANSWER MY QUESTION. angry
yes na
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by sirjohnson(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
ggrin: yes na

Thread derailers
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by ggrin(f): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
sirjohnson:

Thread derailers
amuludun cheesy
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by sirjohnson(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
ggrin: amuludun cheesy

Amuludun kor amulukoro ni
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by sirjohnson(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2014
Resurrecting thread.
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Cavenchy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
This video was scripted. He punches the bed instead of his friend and the girl doesn't run out of the room but stays in with her fake begging. Most cases like this the girl would run out of the room(even if its for a few minutes) for fear of the guy beating her too, how does she know her guy knows who approached who first? The dialogue of the supposed boyfriend with his girl is clearly boring doesn't look like a genuine talk between lovers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good / 3 Emergrncy Tips To Last Longer Durin S3x / Is There Any Benefit In Male Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.