Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend (2637 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by sirjohnson(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
You can trust your friend with everything,but not with your lover. The boyfriend placed a hidden cam in the room after several reports from neighbors about his friends secret affairs with his babe. And finally, luck ran against them.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i618qf7Q49k
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Sheenor: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
Betrayal
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by sirjohnson(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
Sheenor: Betrayal

My brother, such is life. Trust no one.
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Shiifi(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
sirjohnson:

My brother, such is life. Trust no one.
hmmmm u spoke or spake sence dis tym
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by McWhillion(m): 7:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Mehn I watched the video, that friend na bastard I swear. If I were the guy I had cut his nuts off.

And for that bitchh asss girl, I reserve my comment.
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by ggrin(f): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
Xsenga is that u shocked
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Xsenga(f): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2014
ggrin: Xsenga is that u shocked
YES. embarassed

1 Like

Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by ggrin(f): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2014
jeez shocked bet y angry
Xsenga: YES. embarassed
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Xsenga(f): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
ggrin: jeez shocked bet y angry
NA AGRO OO. cry
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by ggrin(f): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
Xsenga: NA AGRO OO. cry
shai,wic kain AGRO conji be tht na angry
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
I feel this is just staged

look at how every thing fell within the range of the camera, and how the real bf just bumped in immediately his frnd was kissing d girl just like some lousy nollywood story line

btw, common sense will tell the friend that the real bf didn't go far and might come back real soon,

even andyblaze won't be that dumb

Fake staged story by some hungry groundnut seeking fellows

poooo

4 Likes

Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Xsenga(f): 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
ggrin: shai,wic kain AGRO conji be tht na angry
MY BF THING 2 DEY SMALL & HIM FRIEND OWN DEY.............. AS I SEE AM, NA HIM DEY CONJI COME INCREASE. grin
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by ggrin(f): 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2014
Xsenga: MY BF THING 2 DEY SMALL & HIM FRIEND OWN DEY.............. AS I SEE AM, NA HIM DEY CONJI COME INCREASE. grin
cheesy ma own JT too big ogrinwink

1 Like

Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by ggrin(f): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
Yungwizzzy: I feel this is just staged

look at how every thing fell within the range of the camera, and how the real bf just bumped in immediately his frnd was kissing d girl just like some lousy nollywood story line

btw, common sense will tell the friend that the real bf didn't go far and might come back real soon,

even andyblaze yungwizzy won't be that dumb

poooo
angry
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Xsenga(f): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
ggrin: cheesy ma own JT too big ogrinwink
CONGWAT. grin
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by McWhillion(m): 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2014

poooo

If that vid was staged, then they are better than Nollywood. By the way you never can tell the usual practice of the bf. He might be used to leaving the two alone but that would be stupid tho, why would he leave the gf when in actual fact she came to visit him.

The way the girl was objecting to the guy's advances in the first place looks like how any normal chick would act/pretend under the circumstances.
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Truckpusher(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2014
Staged.

Only kids will buy this half baked movie.

1 Like

Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Lenzz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Haha
Someone's trying hard to be Joey Greco of Cheaters. Try harder bro, you're almost there cheesy
Anyway, these things happen. Its d highest form of betrayal a man can ever get. Your sanity will never be d same till you die.
Stay very far away from your paddie's chick guys. With d benefit of hindsight I've come to realize that these daughters of eve for some strange reasons almost always aim for d grass on d other side. Guess its not unconnected with d assumption that its always greener on d other side.

It never ends well for all d actors in that triangle angry

1 Like

Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2014

poooo

Perhaps their voices were low....The guy said he wanted to go and get the girl something to eat, and his friend even said he should help him get some groundnut to drink garri. The guy intentionally hanged around because he had been suspecting them, and thought they would want to do something funny and they sure did. This is not staged
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
didadavid:

Perhaps their voices were low....The guy said he wanted to go and get the girl something to eat, and his friend even said he should help him get some groundnut to drink garri. The guy intentionally hanged around because he had been suspecting them, and thought they would want to do something funny and they sure did. This is not staged

I never said the guy went far, but dat he shld know that he didn't

we know almost every average Nigerian street there is almost shop/kiosk in every compound
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
As you read this comment, its happening somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Tymax(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
These girls ain't loyal angry
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
Even inside office, my male friends have toasted my babe severally behind my back. She always told me.

I go come mumu leave my house for man and my babe. I dey mad ?

I once squatted a guy in one of my rooms, the broke @$$ nigga was toasting any chick who visited me once I left the house gate. He was calling one of them who told me it was him calling and I confirmed his number on her phone.

Some people can be very useless in life.
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by McWhillion(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Houseofglam7: As you read this comment, its happening somewhere.
Very correct o. This sort of thing is very prevalent among students especially, it happens like every other day.
Its like some guys/chicks find it more intimately satisfying to go for their friends boy/girlfriend.
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by ggrin(f): 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
Xsenga: CONGWAT. grin
I be guy na wink
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Xsenga(f): 6:19am On Aug 10, 2014
ggrin: I be guy na wink
ARE U SERIOUS? shocked
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by ggrin(f): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2014
Xsenga: ARE U SERIOUS? shocked
yes nawinkgrin
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Xsenga(f): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2014
ggrin: yes nawinkgrin
WHO PICTURE BE DAT 4 YA PROFILE? angry
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by ggrin(f): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Xsenga: WHO PICTURE BE DAT 4 YA PROFILE? angry
weangry
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Xsenga(f): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2014
ggrin: weangry
MEANING? angry
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by ggrin(f): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2014
Xsenga: MEANING? angry
cool ur temper naangry ur blood too dy hot
Re: When You Leave Your Girlfriend With Your Friend by Xsenga(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2014
ggrin: cool ur temper naangry ur blood too dy hot
I DON COOL DOWN, OYA ANSWER MY QUESTION. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Date This Rich Girl Though I'm Financially Unstable? / Why Is Nigeria's Age Of Consent 16? / If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.