Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! (12524 Views)

My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo) / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2010
How do you cope with celibacy with a partner you were sexually active with

Do you stay and love h/her in spite of the lack of intimacy or do you leave h/her for someone who’d satisfy your se.xual needs undecided
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by r231(m): 1:08pm On Jan 20, 2010
ah wahala dey oo

It depends cheesy
If there is a time limit then its cool.,,,if not so help me God I am out
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by kokonets(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2010
Serious case. . . would chill if theres a time frame otherwise I go dey put my koko on a something!
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2010
r231:

ah wahala dey oo

It depends cheesy
If there is a time limit then its cool.,,,if not so help me God I am out

LOL grin

kokonets:

Serious case. . . would chill if theres a time frame otherwise I go dey put my koko on a something!

So u guys r saying no intimacy, no love undecided
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by foyeks2001(f): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
waaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaaa deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by kokonets(m): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2010
I am not saying that Uju. . . but sex n luv go hand in hand wink
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by r231(m): 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

LOL grin

So u guys r saying no intimacy, no love undecided

noooooooo
dats not what i am saying,,,,if there is a good reason for it and also there is time limit then dat can be arranged cheesy
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2010
Going celibate when there was previous sexual intimacy is another way of telling you hasta la vista baby.LOL  

the person don chop the tin sotay e don tire am  grin
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by r231(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^^^^true

1 Like

Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2010
kokonets:

I am not saying that Uju. . . but sex n luv go hand in hand wink

That's one theory I've never been able to accept!  undecided

r231:

noooooooo
dats not what i am saying,,,,if there is a good reason for it and also there is time limit then dat can be arranged cheesy

Well, this at least is reasonable.  smiley

MrPrsdent:

Going celibate when there was previous sexual intimacy is another way of telling you hasta la vista baby.LOL  

the person don chop the tin sotay e don tire am  grin

Well while that is a possibility, it could also be that  h/she just wants to avoid any form of immorality . .   undecided
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

How do you cope with celibacy with a partner you were sexually active with

Ujujoan:

Well while that is a possibility, it could also be that  h/she just wants to avoid any form of immorality . .   undecided

If they were ALREADY doing the deed,so how does immorality issue come up later then
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by sesman(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
why would she decide all of a sudden to go celibate, there's gotta be a very resonable explanation, i don't want any feable excuses like for example "i want to wait till we get married" ill make my decison based upon her answers,
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by hbabe(f): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
@topic
I would be very worried.
I could stay or leave depending on his reasons and how they sound to me.
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2010
MrPrsdent:

If they were ALREADY doing the deed,so how does immorality issue come up later then

So you are saying no need for an armed robber to stop stealing since he has been doing it all already    undecided
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by r231(m): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^^^^yes KE cheesy
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by jaybee3(m): 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2010
What's the reason behind the sudden change?
If it's good enough reason then i might consider accepting the status quo but if not then it's a bye bye.
I personally cannot date anyone that's into celibacy. What's the point? unless she wants to give me a good (IMO)reason to cheat openly

Human beings are always reluctant to change
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

So you are saying no need for an armed robber to stop stealing since he has been doing it all already    undecided

. grin cheesy
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2010
jay bee:

What's the reason behind the sudden change?
If it's good enough reason then i might consider accepting the status quo but if not then it's a bye bye.
I personally cannot date anyone that's into celibacy. What's the point? unless she wants to give me a good (IMO)reason to cheat openly

Human beings are always reluctant to change

So you are going with the 'no sex no love thing' Wow!

r231:

^^^^^yes KE cheesy

MrPrsdent:

. grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

Two of una no just dey serious at all . . . cheesy
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by jaybee3(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

So you are going with the 'no sex no love thing' Wow!

I don't necessarily attach too much significance to SEX but i can't be in a relationship with someone and have limitations.

BTW: Sex and love are 2 different things entirely
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by kpolli(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
i dont mind staying as long as she gives me a "free role",
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2010
kpolli:

You meant, a playmaker role ? grin
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
jay bee:

I don't necessarily attach too much significance to SEX but i can't be in a relationship with someone and have limitations.

BTW: Sex and love are 2 different things entirely

I honestly do not want this to degenerate into a 'per-marital sex is bad' thread, but you make it sound like sex is something automatic in a relationship. The last time I checked I dont think any man or woman owes anybody but their husband or wives sex! undecided

I've never thought sex and love are the same, which is why I think both can exist independent of each other . .

kpolli:

*roooooolz eyez*
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by jaybee3(m): 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

I honestly do not want this to degenerate into a 'per-marital sex is bad' thread, but you make it sound like sex is something automatic in a relationship. The last time I checked I dont think any man or woman owes anybody but their husband or wives sex! undecided

*roooooolz eyez*
It's a choice though and we are free to choose whichever we are comfortable with.
I simply choose not to date anyone dats into celibacy.
It's a free world at the end of the day Uju. don't u think?
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2010
jay bee:

It's a choice though and we are free to choose whichever we are comfortable with.
I simply choose not to date anyone dats into celibacy.
It's a free world at the end of the day Uju. don't u think?

Well, you are right on that one! wink cheesy
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by henryhemon(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

I've never thought sex and love are the same, which is why I think both can exist independent of each other . .

*roooooolz eyez*

@ujujoan,
I agree with you on this one.

@poster,
its a tough call but i will have to go along with him/her depending on the reasons.
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2010
henryhemon:

@ujujoan,

@poster,
its a tough call but i will have to go along with him/her depending on the reasons.

Careful Henry . . . people are gonna start wondering if you were a man! cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by kpolli(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2010
henryhemon:

@ujujoan,

@poster,

isnt ujujoan the poster
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by iice(f): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2010
LOL he should have been celibate from the start.
I would have to find his reasons sound for me to stay jare. . . and not many humans reason quite well grin
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Emperoh(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujuojan

Why not start the celibacy thingy from the start?
There and then the person go find him levels if he/she can't cope

Starting and then stopping is like snatching my food from me grin grin I will fight oo!!

seriously, it will be extremely hard to find a guy who won't cheat if the lady suddenly or otherwise says no more sex!!
Ladies might just be able to hold out. . .not all though. . . .but they are more likely not to cheat

You can be dead sure, no matter the love or his promises that he will try to get you back to bed
Else you do be starring a cheating Lover in the face!! So better don't start it at all than start and then stop!!
My one pence!!
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2010
kpolli:

isnt ujujoan the poster

Dat's rite! wink cheesy

Emperoh:

Ujuojan

Why not start the celibacy thingy from the start?
There and then the person go find him levels if he/she can't cope

Starting and then stopping is like snatching my food from me grin grin I will fight oo!!

seriously, it will be extremely hard to find a guy who won't cheat if the lady suddenly or otherwise says no more sex!!
Ladies might just be able to hold out. . .not all though. . . .but they are more likely not to cheat

You can be dead sure, no matter the love or his promises that he will try to get you back to bed
Else you do be starring a cheating Lover in the face!! So better don't start it at all than start and then stop!!
My one pence!!

So you get stuck with your initial decision even if you think it was the wrong call to make ? undecided

Any attepmt to change your mind will result to you being victimized by the so-called guy or girl who 'claimed' to love you! undecided
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Emperoh(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

So you get stuck with your initial decision even if you think it was the wrong call to make ? undecided

Any attepmt to change your mind will result to you being victimized by the so-called guy or girl who 'claimed' to love you! undecided

Uj
Mba. . . . . u can regardless of the reason but hey, u risk losing ur partner
No matter how faithful that guy is to you, if you keep him out for too long, he might be getting it somewhere else!!
Its not a hard and fast rule. . . but whatever be ont he look out. . . . .I suggest not starting what u can't stop!!
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by ritaNL: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2010
I'm to be married in 6mths and my fiance says NO intimacy since 2mths ago,at first i tot it was a joke but nao i know he's dead serious bt i'm trying to cope.I know i might av to rape him cos God knows i cant wait for 6mths. sad cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro / "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.