Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. (38055 Views)

Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) / Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls Only) / How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by rheether(f): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
i unfortunately lost my virginty with my bf 2 years back. we had sex more than 20 times. till then i havent done anything like that. can any1 just suggest what should i do. i am marrying in a very religious family next year and if he finds out that am not virgin am dead.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by raayah(f): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
rheether:
i unfortunately lost my virginty with
my bf 2 years back. we had
sex more than 20 times. till then i havent
done anything like that. can any1 just suggest
what should i do. i am marrying in a very
religious family next year and if he finds out that am not virgin am dead.

Tell your fiance the truth and call off the wedding. Look for man that doesn't care if a woman has an hymen or not.

You have chosen to be deceitful to your fiance, personally,if i was him, i wouldn't marry you.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
sorry but u can't have it back…but u can still be tight if u refrain doing it often as our private part is like a rubber,its elastic..and don't forget to do the kegel exercise wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by chymystique(f): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
hmmm, I think you should tell the guy the truth that you no more a virgin... if he cant accept you the way you are then he can as well swerve....

As for regaining your virginity not possible... Hymen doesnt grow back. Surgery and using Eve Magic stick will only tighten it... You shouldnt be worried as long as your kitten aint wide na

5 Likes

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by thorpido(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Maybe you should die before he finds out.

On a more serious note,you should have told him from the start that you were no longer a virgin.Tell him now and if he can't deal,quit the relationship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by laniyi07(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
nothing to say really as previous posts have done justice to the matter. personally I believe you dont deserve that guy, go look for another of your kind but please tell him....... you just might be favored. cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by makingsense(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=thorpido post=37530254]Maybe you should die before he finds out.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Adaeze003(f): 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Buy superglue...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by tpiander: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
rheether:

well, I guess your only option is to die with the lie then.

of course another option is to receive Jesus and eschew your fornicating spirit and lying nature, but that might not be feasible in your opinion?

1 Like

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Mznaett: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
My dear,,go buy super glue natongue

6 Likes

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Spikkylee: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hahahahhah...Very Funny.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by ENIGMA24(m): 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
rheether:
Ello bae.....you r really finished!!! U used the word unfortunately??..Walai u don't have snse oo ....did he force you? When u were shouting "ahh" "yee" "oro" "aye oo" "destroy it" "damage it" "don't have mercy" .....you didn't know
MY advice to u is to meet obioma or mallam sule to sew the life of that thing togeda!
Now gerrarra here mehn !!!!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Staru1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
religious you said? You mean ¤christain family¤, dnt call it off. Firstly,have you lied to guy? Secondly,is the guy a christain? Thirdly,are you a christain? Pls use the formula (2 corithain 5:17)

2 Likes

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by florakims(f): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
You still have a chance, since u ve done it just few times, and with just one partner. You can be a secondary virgin if you stop doing it, cus ur vagina will become tight again, even though there won't be blood, since your hymen can't regrow. Just abstain from sex, tell your fiance about it. And don't forget, Jesus loves you, it doesn't matter what your past looks like, so far you are ready to make a u-turn and accept him TOTALLY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by pretydiva(f): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Come out clean n tell ur fiance d truth. If he's d right man 4 u, he will definitely stay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
rheether:
Idíot

What's our business with your loose pússy

5 Likes

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Anty Rheether, it has been for you..
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by kimnicki(f): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
there's no big deal..is the guy you getting married to a virgin? the mistake has been made. you can't undo it..just tell him the truth #shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by manee2(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
raayah:

Tell your fiance the truth and CALL OFF the wedding. Look for man that doesn't care if a woman has an hymen or not.

You have chosen to be deceitful to your fiance, personally,if i was a him, i wouldn't marry you.
__ in this "scarce husband" era?
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by jonaifame22(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
When dem dey tell gal sey hold body dem no go gree hear their body go dey vibrate like cement block molding machine,now u see?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by tpiander: 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
is the op Nigerian btw, i cant make head or tail of what s/he posted there.

no Nigerian makes such a fuss about somebody's virginity status.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Macgreat(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
It's possible, receive Jesus and everything becomes new.

#PowerOfSalvation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by KINGOZEK(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
The deed has been done. But you can tighten your thing using this product that helps make it tight www.surehealthtips.com/kingozekonline
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by passionate88: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
rheether:
You are dead? Will you kill yourself or he will kill you?. Call off the wedding and confess to him.
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by belhomme(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
florakims:
You still have a chance, since u ve done it just few times, and with just one partner. You can be a secondary virgin if you stop doing it, cus ur vagina will become tight again, even though there won't be blood, since your hymen can't regrow. Just abstain from sex, tell your fiance about it. And don't forget, Jesus loves you, it doesn't matter what your past looks like, so far you are ready to make a u-turn and accept him TOTALLY.

did you just say 20times is a few times? i fear una o

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
It will still be tight if u haven't done it for the past 2yrs, but I refuse to believe that tongue....... Other option : When u are abt to make love or after u can rub red lip stick down there...... D donkey might not be able to tell from a real bloody or fake tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by donTbone(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
Your husby sef suppose dey happy say he wan marry a non virgin... virgins can be funny in bed atyms. Dem be like, can you locate the hole? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by adedayourt(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
JUS FILL THE PLACE UP WITH GROUNDED PEPPER nd Voala virginity is back!

2 Likes

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by adedayourt(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
rheether:
sex more than 20 times
. till then i havent

MORE dan 20 shocked shocked

ok dat aside no replacmnt fr lost virginity but u cud giv ur man d status of ur honeypot. dat way u dont throw him into shock on dat saturday nite.

u got few months to nxt yr, go talk to him NOW

1 Like

Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
D only way out is to go to your fiancé n tell him d whole truth den u will regain ur partial Virginity
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
sorry but u can't have it back…but u can still be tight if u refrain doing it often as our private part is like a rubber,its elastic..and don't forget to do the kegel exercise wink wink wink
clap 4 ur self maaaa
Re: How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Ello bae.....you r really finished!!! U used the word unfortunately??..Walai u don't have snse oo ....did he force you? When u were shouting "ahh" "yee" "oro" "aye oo" "destroy it" "damage it" "don't have mercy" .....you didn't know
MY advice to u is to meet obioma or mallam sule to sew the life of that thing togeda!
Now gerrarra here mehn !!!!

Grinch:
It will still be tight if u haven't done it for the past 2yrs, but I refuse to believe that tongue....... Other option : When u are abt to make love or after u can rub red lip stick down there...... D donkey might not be able to tell from a real bloody or fake tongue

Una no kill me ..una hear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 6 Years Ago, Set To Marry / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.