Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno (22142 Views)

Police Arrest 125 Pro-biafra Protesters In Delta / We’ll Crush Pro-biafra Protesters In Rivers —governor Wike Warns / Soldiers Beat-up Brigade Commander Over Anti-boko Haram Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Alenkakent(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2014
bright007: Borno state followed by Yobe and then Kano state (Kano has overtaken Adamawa) are enjoying Islamic peace at its fullest.

The north is reaping from what she has sown.
Do u have a brain?
Oh, I guess ure from d east cos only ibo girls and dudes talk out of point... We know u people too well from ur comments here

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Alenkakent(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2014
bright007: ......pls dont mis-understand my point.

My point is that Boko haram's ideology is rooted in Islamic literature and not saying that i dont sympathize with the unfortunate victims.
Rooted in islamic literature to bomb and maim ur fellow human being? Ure sure a dumb ass...

Don't we from d south use d same isllamic literature? Have u heard any of these wicked acts by south western muslims?

Pls rent a brain

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by ceejay80s(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2014
gbadexy:
I tire for people like you.
I wonder how any sane person would think the northerners are causing themselves all this discomfort and chaos simply because the president isn't from the north.
So it makes sense that the people give info to the boko haram to come and kill them?
There are bound to be a couple spy amongst them. Very few, sympathetic to boko haram and working in secrecy without the larger community knowing.
Tribalism really reduces IQ. It doesn't make a person reason logically and objectively.
I'm very sure you and the people with your mindset set make such claims solely from an ethnic perspective.
how many boko haram u hear say hìm name na michael, charles, john, joel, peter, joshua, ezikel etc
na mohammed, isa, muyideen, surajudeen,tajudeen, nurudeen even sardeen
and u dey tell me say no be aboki dey cause am for dem self
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by mumubynature(m): 10:26am On Aug 10, 2014
Can a situation ever be more complicated than this boko ish?
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Pastis: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2014
hamilton62:
Truly, you are the joker here let's be sincere... If you betray a brother at night to slayers can you get him back in day time?
Well, if this report be right, the action of the policeman is bad but I have a question prior to justifying the verdict as for said; what was the cause of the shot because I don't believe any same man in force will take a clean shot at protesters?
However, I flaw the action of the protesters to carry out such action in a unsecured state like this, pls we should learn to reason and think with our brains and not the heart.
Thanks.
Thanks for sharing my opinion, RoyalRoy is d joker here. Nothing from LordMecuzy's post suggests d military should sit and wait for civilians to feed them with information, however it is a fact that there are informants amongst d villagers and in d military too even in d presidency, this should give us an idea of what these young men and women (soldiers) are up against. They are dying in numbers so that D general populace will be safe and RoyalRoy and his likes are ranting. These guys are fathers, husbands, wives, mothers, sisters and brothers who equally have loved ones, yet they abandoned them and put themselves in direct line of fire to enable the rest of us live peacefully. D least we can do is encourage and appreciate them, not run them down. I earned d right to be this passionate because I have three brodas in the service and two are presently in Maiduguri, RoyalRoy, have you earned d right?
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by smudge2079(m): 10:36am On Aug 10, 2014
Unfuckin believable! Nigeria i hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by pussypounder(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2014
sh1t
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by bright007(f): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2014
Alenkakent:
Rooted in islamic literature to bomb and maim ur fellow human being? Ure sure a dumb ass...

Don't we from d south use d same isllamic literature? Have u heard any of these wicked acts by south western muslims?

Pls rent a brain
well like the saying goes....truth hurts.
Does it really hurt you in your marrow to be religiously acquainted with muslims in the north? .....oh! you want to deny them now because they follow the teaching of your prophet in the koran.
lets say you succeed in denying them... what about the Muslims in Iraq ( who orders people from other religion to convert forcefully and pay a tithe or get killed), those in Libya who are blood thirsty or Hamas in Gaza who uses their own people as shield against a non-compassionate Isreali army....
Will you also deny them?.......Well if you do, then i will irreversibly conclude that you are a hypocritical/fake Muslim who donot follow quaranic teachings and these terrorist ( boko haram, hamas, and other muslims in the world unleashing terror (peace of islam) on their fellow humans are the real muslims.
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by delishpot: 11:11am On Aug 10, 2014
If dem protest, we shoot them if dem keep quiet we say they support boko haram. I don tire.
Oh well, when they started with killing christians they should have started the protest and cry out against them. But that time, they saw them as allahs worrios here to bring islam to Nigeria. And many muslims indirectly or directly saw it as a good change. Yes, teach those sinful christians a lesson, its allah or the sword. They were happy in their hearts. As boko boys come start to kill fellow muslims now, dem don see say water don dey pass garri. Insort water don pass garri, too late to cry. The humble lizard has grown up to be a fire spitting dragon.
Same goes to other places smilling when extrimists fight against those whom they consider kafirs or apostates. And the muslim communities pat their backs saying well done. Forgeting that one day, the rabid dog will not recognise its master and he will attack the one that fed him. What goes around comes around, what goes up must come down, a stitch in time saves 100.
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2014
EasternLeopard:

Them don tireeeeeeeeeee

Army don leave them to marry their husbands(BH)

Next time don't support evil because of politics
Ok wink
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by ojimbo(m): 11:21am On Aug 10, 2014
berem: Boko haram killing innocent and helpless nigerians. Police who is supposed to be "our friend" joins boko haram to also kill. The protesters were not carrying arms and were harmless,why shoot at them na?
and you believe the crap? there would have been many deads if police have shot at the crowd rather than hiting only one person at the head. Waiting for nigeria police to tell their own part of stories before i comment fully. Nigerians latest weapon is now PROPAGANDAS

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Yujin(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2014
From the report itself you can tell the side of the reporter. Are boko haramites militants? When you call demonic terrorists whose stock-in-trading is marauding and mindless destruction of the innocent and suffering masses, what can we call you?
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by chamboy(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2014
This Shit is silly
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2014
Don't mind the idiot
gbadexy:
I tire for people like you.
I wonder how any sane person would think the northerners are causing themselves all this discomfort and chaos simply because the president isn't from the north.
So it makes sense that the people give info to the boko haram to come and kill them?
There are bound to be a couple spy amongst them. Very few, sympathetic to boko haram and working in secrecy without the larger community knowing.
Tribalism really reduces IQ. It doesn't make a person reason logically and objectively.
I'm very sure you and the people with your mindset set make such claims solely from an ethnic perspective.
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2014
Nairaland you are part of the silliness to publish a statement.
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by PassingShot(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
RoyalRoy: Damn

The Nigerian Police sure knows when to behave like animals. Shooting at non armed citizens while the terrorists run free.

Cowards that we call police.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by cirmuell(m): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Not a good analysis from you at all.

So the military has to solely rely on civilians for intelligence?

You actually expect that the army should be sleeping and waiting for civilians to come and feed it with info before they can act?

Joker
you're the joker, those civilians are Ratting on the military. They got served.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Kojochyke(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
dat is a scam...

.ask asari dokubor
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Alenkakent(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2014
bright007:
well like the saying goes....truth hurts.
Does it really hurt you in your marrow to be religiously acquainted with muslims in the north? .....oh! you want to deny them now because they follow the teaching of your prophet in the koran.
lets say you succeed in denying them... what about the Muslims in Iraq ( who orders people from other religion to convert forcefully and pay a tithe or get killed), those in Libya who are blood thirsty or Hamas in Gaza who uses their own people as shield against a non-compassionate Isreali army....
Will you also deny them?.......Well if you do, then i will irreversibly conclude that you are a hypocritical/fake Muslim who donot follow quaranic teachings and these terrorist ( boko haram, hamas, and other muslims in the world unleashing terror (peace of islam) on their fellow humans are the real muslims.

Ure just a mad dog...
That's y I said u lack a brain... U only bliv what u hear and don't take tym to reason it out...
Concerning iraq, d islamic sect called al qaeda is fighting against US forces trying to have a say in their county's govt... Is that a crime? US finally labelled them a terrorist and d people like u (brainless ) blived...

Concerning Hamas, its a govt of Gaza just like ur state has it govt... Hamas is not an islamic body , ure still brainless...
Will u tell ur state Govt to sit quietly and watch while its being treatened by anoda country just because they have enuf warfare to threaten even d US?

Libya ... There wasn't any significant terrorism in libya... The uprising was simply a case of citizens going against a leader who is imposing himself with his bad activities on them...

I won't deny d fact that these countries are islam based countries and they are quite volatile ... Why? Simply cos d prophet teachings didn't allow us to suffer in silence... We have the right to go against our leaders if they are going astray but when they turn it into a bloodshed, we won't sit and fold our arms while innocent people die...

Back to Nigeria, boko haram has no basis for its fight and not all northern muslims are members of boko haram, brainless baby... Boko haram has never made any reasonable demand to show its fighting for the people in the north or nigerians, so islam condemns boko haram even if they're claiming to be muslims...

Now my advise to u again... Get a brain and to people like u also, they u get a brain..m
LOL
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by ak47mann(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
The should attache strong telescope to their guns so that they can see them coming before taking them out one by one security agents should take note cool
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by ak47mann(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Alenkakent:

Ure just a mad dog...
That's y I said u lack a brain... U only bliv what u hear and don't take tym to reason it out...
Concerning iraq, d islamic sect called al qaeda is fighting against US forces trying to have a say in their county's govt... Is that a crime? US finally labelled them a terrorist and d people like u (brainless ) blived...

Concerning Hamas, its a govt of Gaza just like ur state has it govt... Hamas is not an islamic body , ure still brainless...
Will u tell ur state Govt to sit quietly and watch while its being treatened by anoda country just because they have enuf warfare to threaten even d US?

Libya ... There wasn't any significant terrorism in libya... The uprising was simply a case of citizens going against a leader who is imposing himself with his bad activities on them...

I won't deny d fact that these countries are islam based countries and they are quite volatile ... Why? Simply cos d prophet teachings didn't allow us to suffer in silence... We have the right to go against our leaders if they are going astray but when they turn it into a bloodshed, we won't sit and fold our arms while innocent people die...

Back to Nigeria, boko haram has no basis for its fight and not all northern muslims are members of boko haram, brainless baby... Boko haram has never made any reasonable demand to show its fighting for the people in the north or nigerians, so islam condemns boko haram even if they're claiming to be muslims...

Now my advise to u again... Get a brain and to people like u also, they u get a brain..m
LOL
One question are you Arab? cool
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Alenkakent(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
ak47mann: One question are you Arab? cool

Hahaha... I'm a muslim and I'm not a terrorist like d easterners bliv...
D fact that muslim countries are volatile is simply because they are brave and are ready to stand up against any bad leadership or policy... Not like Nigerians
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by darlingtonNYIG(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
Alenkakent:

Pls rent a brain
I love Islam and I wish it was a peaceful religion but with the turn of events where crisis always evolve from Islamic nations then I doubt the peaceful nature it portrays. ISIS is a clear example of the violence entrenched in the Islamic norm. Boko haram, taliban and alshabab are just too small compared to the pain and wickedness ISIS has brought on its people
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by ak47mann(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Alenkakent:

Hahaha... I'm a muslim and I'm not a terrorist like d easterners bliv...
D fact that muslim countries are volatile is simply because they are brave and are ready to stand up against any bad leadership or policy... Not like Nigerians
Fair enough so you call iraq ISIS beheading children brave? there is evil spirit in your koran that make human being turn full demon cool

Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Alenkakent(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2014
ak47mann: Fair enough so you call iraq ISIS beheading children brave? there is evil spirit in your koran that make human being turn full demon cool

Dude, I don't know what ISIS is and if they do what u actually stated, then that's an act of terror...

I've only stated what I know abt...
No doubts, there's a lot of misinterpretation in d quran ... Why?
Cos its left in d original language (arabic) and a terrorist wld simply interprete words to suit his wicked act..m

Eg a statement like "avoid the unbelievers" will be interpreted as "make them ur enemies or harm them" when it actually means "don't let them meddle in ur affairs"

That's where d problem is... Its not easy to do that with d bible which is already translated for the christains
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by bright007(f): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
Alenkakent:

Ure just a mad dog...

LOL
........i wont reply your name-calling because they are products of your emotional pains resulting from the bad image of islam ( religion of piss and shits) as portrayed by your brethren in iraq, libya, northern nigeria, afghanistan etc

So you mean ordering the Christians and other religious group to forcefully convert to Islam is the best way to stop the U.S from meddling in Iraq's affairs?
I can see how the koran has also deluded you .
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by ak47mann(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2014
Alenkakent:

Dude, I don't know what ISIS is and if they do what u actually stated, then that's an act of terror...

I've only stated what I know abt...
No doubts, there's a lot of misinterpretation in d quran ... Why?
Cos its left in d original language (arabic) and a terrorist wld simply interprete words to suit his wicked act..m

Eg a statement like "avoid the unbelievers" will be interpreted as "make them ur enemies or harm them" when it actually means "don't let them meddle in ur affairs"

That's where d problem is... Its not easy to do that with d bible which is already translated for the christains
so you should not brag about who topple gadaffi and the rest because they are the same people under ISISI, Islam as a religion has a lot of fractions and too much blood and conflicts in that religion, no religion can be so evil to his fellow human only in Islam you see things like that think about it cool
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Alenkakent(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
bright007: ........i wont reply your name-calling because they are products of your emotional pains resulting from the bad image of islam ( religion of piss and shits) as portrayed by your brethren in iraq, libya, northern nigeria, afghanistan etc

So you mean ordering the Christians and other religious group to forcefully convert to Islam is the best way to stop the U.S from meddling in Iraq's affairs?
I can see how the koran has also deluded you .

I don't blame u tho... Ure eating exactly what d west is feeding u...they cook a story for u and as expected, u have a full bite... Its so easy for u to be lured from d truth... Typical Nigerian ...
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Alenkakent(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
ak47mann: so you should not brag about who topple gadaffi and the rest because they are the same people under ISISI, Islam as a religion has a lot of fractions and too much blood and conflicts in that religion, no religion can be so evil to his fellow human only in Islam you see things like that think about it cool

As I stated earlier, its more of standing up for ur right when it comes to muslim countries and uprising...
For terror acts by people claiming to be using the quran, its intentional misinterpretation to carry out their evil acts...

Moreso, don't blame all on islam, are russians who shot down a plane carrying almost 300 passengers down muslims too? Isrealites killing palestinians in hundreds are muslims too?
Militants in d east?
Rampant killing and kidnapping for rituals in d east?
Are those by muslims too?
Just a few to mention... U won't label those acts as terror acts?

Well, I won't blame it on anyone of u pointing fingers at islam but on d people using d name of Allah for their evil acts...
May Allah wipe them and their sponsors off d face of d earth soon...
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by edo70: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
These people are suicidal too.The continued attack by d bh has infiltrated their brains making them think alike.If not,why protest under of emergency.How would d security agent identify a genuine protester from a bomb~carrying bh member.While i sympathize with their plight,they should also act reasonably in line with law n order.Or would they have protested under bh.They should give the security agents a break for gods sake!They are trying despite their shortcomings.
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Alenkakent(m): 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
ak47mann: so you should not brag about who topple gadaffi and the rest because they are the same people under ISISI, Islam as a religion has a lot of fractions and too much blood and conflicts in that religion, no religion can be so evil to his fellow human only in Islam you see things like that think about it cool

Talking abt gadaffi's ousting, u dare say it was a group that removed him? Lol, I guess ure just a kid on here... Cos no grown up literate won't have followed the whole crisis back then and we all saw how d masses took to d street just to ensure his removal... Here u are saying he was removed by some terrorist group... Typpical coward from Nigeria
Keep decieving urself and let d country rot under GEJ simply cos ure a coward
Re: Police Shoot Anti-boko Haram Protesters In Borno by Alenkakent(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
edo70: These people are suicidal too.The continued attack by d bh has infiltrated their brains making them think alike.If not,why protest under of emergency.How would d security agent identify a genuine protester from a bomb~carrying bh member.While i sympathize with their plight,they should also act reasonably in line with law n order.Or would they have protested under bh.They should give the security agents a break for gods sake!They are trying despite their shortcomings.

Omg, have u spoken?
So a whole town shld sit and watch under the rule of terrorism ?
The military claimed it has recapture the town from boko haram and taking a false victory over the news...
But the people in the town still under the rule came out innocently and unharmed to let the world know abt the lies by d military and GEJ... A man got shot and here u areing they shldnt step out and say the truth...
Why is everyone talking like cowards? The country is upside down and these idiots wld rather suffer in silence...

I rest my case

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBC Says 11 Million Lagosians Live In Slums - Rubbish Journalism / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video / Why I Think Voting For Buhari Was Inevitable - Olufunke Phillips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.