Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. (3909 Views)

Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Ten (10) Rules To Keep A Man Of These Days!!! / How Does It Feel To Be Dating Someone Who Is Intellectually Re-tarded? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
equlibrium:
hater angry

Nigga please
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by EejaNla01(m): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
darkchild1:

Em we "read" you the 1st time undecided
any problem?how may i help
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2014
The original post is so self-entitled and essentially vapid( how ironic, seeing how she is evidently guilty of the sin she abhors) that I won't even deal.
P.S. One thing op has going for her is those luscious lips though ; would love to see them all pouty without that garish lipstick.

1 Like

Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2014
@Darkchild you preetty.
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
andromida: @Darkchild you preetty.

Thanks dear
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by numericalguy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
darkchild1: Just thinking out loud. In my opinion guys generally are getting quite lazy these days, when it comes to having quality and intelligent conversations with the opposite sex. They seem to just hide behide social media tools. Can't remember the last time I had a thought provoking decent conversation . Other than, wassup, what r u up to blah blah

#randommusing

Maybe you should stop hanging around okada riders and puff-puff sellers grin
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by pickabeau1: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
BoboYekini: The original post is so self-entitled and essentially vapid( how ironic, seeing how she is evidently guilty of the sin she abhors) that I won't even deal.
P.S. One thing op has going for her is those luscious lips though ; would love to see them all pouty without that garish lipstick.
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by Osarieme415(m): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ograke: It depends on the calibre of guys you roll with.There are tons of male intelligentsias around.It just takes like-mindedness and maturity to locate them.

They aren't always lousy and loud as the not-really-intelligent ones.

Smart guys tend to be calm,composed,matured and unassuming.They don't pride upon their intellectual prowess.

Maybe you should try out new guys,leave your circle/environment and strike friendship with new guys.

And sometimes in life,like attracts like.So I hope you're also intellectually sound.

Good luck in your search.

You have said it all... A million likes
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by gsalvatore: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
darkchild1: What you just wrote is very rude and disrespectful to women as a whole, you have a mother and maybe sisters too, common . Christ !
No Disrespect. I Love Women too.

Mind you i said 'Most' not 'All' women. Its like you fall into the very category I was slating in my previous comment. Are you?
Read and Digest properly before quoting someone next time. It reeks poor understanding for you to think that what I wrote is "rude and disrespectful to women as a whole".

And what does my family got to do with you? Do I Fvcking know you? Are we quarrelling? Are you insecure that you can't stand other peoples Opinion? Dont Fvcking QUOTE me @darkchild1.

Be guided!

Ciao Ciao!

3 Likes

Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by equlibrium(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
darkchild1:

Nigga please
smiles...
Don't just blame the men.
Okay, engage me. I can talk about any random topic.
except makeup ofcos
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by sevule(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2014
@ poster

You raised a valid point but I would put the blame squarely at the feet of Nigerian women (I am not encouraging stereotypes as what I am about to say does NOT apply to all women).

The truth is that some guys had to learn how to "dumb down" their conversation with women for fear of being labelled nerdy case in point me. I used to enjoy having intellectual conversations with men and women alike but I quickly noticed that most women look at guys with an intellectual side as boring.

They would rather have an inane conversation filled with banalities and flatteries than have a conversation that would actually stimulate their grey matter. So i quickly learned to 'dumb' down the intellectual conversations and tell women exactly what they want to hear.

So the problem is not that men are not interested in intellectual conversations but rather that women have no interest in intellectual conversations and majority of women would look at such a man as boring

1 Like

Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by tpia1: 5:17am On Aug 19, 2014
the smackdown has started.
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by naijaboiy: 5:45am On Aug 19, 2014
Most times...the female folks aren't really interested in topics that really concerns intellect...

Nairaland itself can be a case study,,when u check the viewers in a politics thread,,for example it is dominated by male monikers while most of the female folks find themselves in the romance section,,celebrity...e.t.c

That's just the way it is....

I usually admire and respect females who know more about things that doesn't relate with make-up,,fashion or how cute their crush is undecided ...
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2014
Harbosede02: Wat does dis teaches us??

It doesn't teaches us any things..
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2014
darkchild1: Just thinking out loud. In my opinion guys generally are getting quite lazy these days, when it comes to having quality and intelligent conversations with the opposite sex. They seem to just hide behide social media tools. Can't remember the last time I had a thought provoking decent conversation . Other than, wassup, what r u up to blah blah

#randommusing

it depends on the kind of guys you come among.
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by dmcdad: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2014
okparaugo:

It doesn't teaches us any things..
cheesy I smell sarcasm...
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2016
Whoa! Almost 2years and 2000+ views after. I take it BACK smiley you all are all Right.

Cheers
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2016
darkchild1:
Whoa! Almost 2years and 2000+ views after. I take it BACK smiley you all are all Right.

Cheers
Eerie how time flies. I made an essentially blustery comment here. cheesy Time does make you see the error in your ways.
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
BoboYekini:
Eerie how time flies. I made an essentially blustery comment here. cheesy Time does make you see the error in your ways.

I forgive you
Re: Men Seem Less Intellectually Interesting These Days. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
darkchild1:

I forgive you
And I forgive you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner / Chai...what I Saw In My Kitchen Shock Me / My Mother Is Having Sex With Her Boss And I Don't Know What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.