Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister (20937 Views)

Why Nigeria Can't Win Lassa Fever Battle As Ebola - Health Minister / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by eluquenson(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
grin

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Krasid(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
Even if Ebola is in Ghana, they will conceal it without letting the whole world know unlike Nigeria that tends to blow things out of proportion.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
360command: you do not know what is happening on the other side(ghana). They(Ghanaians) are happy that Nigeria has recorded ebola case in Nigeria. They are not considering the fact that it was a liberian that brought it to Nigeria. I smell school is about to resume and I know they are like 'this Nigerians would bring Ebola to Ghana'.

Definitely it will have to be someone from from an infected country that will bring ebola nau.

The point is that Ghana has been taking all necessary precaution to make sure this doesn't happen. Can't you see that is the point here?

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
Krasid: Even if Ebola is in Ghana, they will conceal it without letting the whole world know unlike Nigeria that tends to blow things out of proportion.

I doubt if they can conceal it for too long. Don't forget there are WHO officials there who are monitoring things.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by moneyhungry(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
wazobiaN9:

You are a very simple minded human being.. a.k.a a fool.

To have alluded that ebola is not in Ghana due to the watchfulness of the government and people 24/7, you just won yourself the 'ebola award' for the fool of the month.

easy bro.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by 360command: 2:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Keypha: Ghana too lie, they love to defend there country with lie, they hate Nigerian with passion.
Gba! You said it all. They can defend their country with lie.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by poiZon: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: rash words. Very rash words borne out of hate and envy. Very rash words

na from NO OTHER THAN DEMDEM janjaweedians.
TO dem nigeria must fall n be destroyed so they can capitalize on it as their campaign strategy.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by anitank(f): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
360command: you do not know what is happening on the other side(ghana). They(Ghanaians) are happy that Nigeria has recorded ebola case in Nigeria. They are not considering the fact that it was a liberian that brought it to Nigeria. I smell school is about to resume and I know they are like 'this Nigerians would bring Ebola to Ghana'.
That's precisely my point. The fact that Ghanaians are happy Ebola is in Nigeria makes no sense and if we don't fight together against this deadly virus, it most likely will get into Ghana because you have more nigerians travelling to Ghana on daily basis than any other African country, and vice versa.

There is absolutely no need for the both countries playing "Game of Thrones"
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by lezz(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

In a hurry to show your hatred for Sweetlemon? hehehehehehehe. I would have cared then. But now I either ignore or give you lemon juice to drink.

But make I keep my distance abeg. You may be another 14 year old. *cringes
I think i shall prefer your lemon to your literary efforts.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by poiZon: 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

I'm sure these deluded fools in paradise assumed that I'm a Ghanian. That's the problem with Nigerians. We are too arrogant. We cannot take correction or learn from other so-called smaller countries.

I edited my posts and added more things there to show that I'm a Nigerian because of other blinded fools in denial like these.

dem bin knw, its u who dont really knw whr u are from.
sisi are u from here or there?
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by 360command: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Definitely it will have to be someone from from an infected country that will bring ebola nau.
?
No, it does not necessarily have to be someone, it can take bush meat to get someone infected by the virus, it can also take migratory infected birds(bat) to affect on fruit and from the fruit to human. Ghana is doing well, so as the Nigerian govt .
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
anitank:
That's precisely my point. The fact that Ghanaians are happy Ebola is in Nigeria makes no sense and if we don't fight together against this deadly virus, it most likely will get into Ghana because you have more nigerians travelling to Ghana on daily basis than any other African country, and vice versa.

True. But like I said earlier, from all what I have observed Nigerians start the bickering first.

You are also very right, we both need to sheathe our swords for now and fight this ebola because Nigeria as a country is too big and too close to Ghana for comfort. The sooner it's out of Nigeria and also other countries, the easier it will be for Ghanians to remain ebola-free.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 2:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
poiZon:

dem bin knw, its u who dont really knw whr u are from.
sisi are u from here or there?

Oh shut up! Does it matter? It is people like you that will first ask if a Presidential candidate is from the North or South before voting.

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by poiZon: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
anitank: From the comments I see here and on twitter, it's very clear Nigerians are disappointed to find out Ghana has not been hit by any Ebola case, and I find that pathetic really

I don't understand the hatred between Nigerians and Ghanaians.....what exactly are they competing for

Are we not supposed to be the two closest countries united with strong bonds and fighting not just to kick Ebola out of Africa but to thrive together in many other sectors?? What's the fight for supremacy for?

compete with ghana, are u ok?
all dese na online play

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by poiZon: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Oh shut up! Does it matter? It is people like you that will first ask if a Presidential candidate is from the North or South before voting.

we r tryng to contain ebola u r adding anoda virus to the system. this foola virus u r sharing i return it back to sender.
by FIRE by SALT cheesy
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by poiZon: 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: another reason again why somebody should call this one a fool. And not just any fool. But a fool that have aquired for herself a mobile phone, a 21st century upgraded fool. a dangerous fool with internet access.

IN COMMON SENSE redCAP FOOL!
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by wazobiaN9(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sweetlemon:

I'm sure these deluded fools in paradise assumed that I'm a Ghanian. That's the problem with Nigerians. We are too arrogant. We cannot take correction or learn from other so-called smaller countries.

I edited my posts and added more things there to show that I'm a Nigerian because of other blinded fools in denial like these.

You have a pea-sized brain because your skull is too bony. I know you, schmuck of a person, are not Ghanaian from your previous posts.... easy.

Ebola was declared a global emergency by WHO for a good reason, it can be in any country by a single flight or cross border activity. I move around West Africa a lot by land and air and only GOD can stop Ebola from trans-versing the region due to the fluidity of movement thanks to "ECOWAS"... NOT watchfulness of the people like some night security guard!

I don't expect your thick skull to assimilate that.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by BodyKiss(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: this one wan die a small pikin. Hand dey scratch am to go touch ebola. Oya i volunteer i go join you. But you must give me bullet proof and helmet for protection. Ndo.

You're such an id1ot. Don't know what else to tell you.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by 360command: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Krasid: Even if Ebola is in Ghana, they will conceal it without letting the whole world know unlike Nigeria that tends to blow things out of proportion.
You are on point with this statement. There is a difference btw naija and Ghana. Ghana wud protect its country even if it means to lie and they do this very well while Nigeria would blow its ass for the world to know.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by hensben(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: Hensben thats a brilliant name. As per my living in self denial. Well i appreciate your pointing out that poor short coming of mine. But i must point out to you that. There is nothing on that comment that you quoted that points to the fact that i am living in self denial. So how did you come up with your conclusions. Another mofo that have acquired the service of a mobile phone to spread stvpidity carry on. See him head like self denial. That is the new English you just learnt from this thread abi..
you tried to make sense but failed...*painment* sorry ehn

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
wazobiaN9:

You have a pea-sized brain because your skull is too bony. I know you, schmuck of a person, are not Ghanaian from your previous posts.... easy.

Ebola was declared a global emergency by WHO for a good reason, it can be in any country by a single flight or cross border activity. I move around West Africa a lot by land and air and only GOD can stop Ebola from trans-versing the region due to the fluidity of movement thanks to "ECOWAS"... NOT watchfulness of the people like some night security guard!

I don't expect your thick skull to assimilate that.

See as your eye don red because Ghana no get ebola. Sorry ehn!

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
poiZon:

we r tryng to contain ebola u r adding anoda virus to the system. this foola virus u r sharing i return it back to sender.
by FIRE by SALT cheesy

I'm sure you were among those that drank salt and bathed with it. grin grin grin
You see what I mean? While Ghana takes effective and practical measures, we are here drinking salt. Why we no go get ebola plus all other kinds of man made diseases?

1 Like

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
hensben: you tried to make sense but failed...*painment* sorry ehn
there is a shadow walking behind you, liking all your foolish post and urging you to post more. Together you both form a foolish pair.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by BodyKiss(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
360command: You are on point with this statement. There is a difference btw naija and Ghana. Ghana wud protect its country even if it means to lie and they do this very well while Nigeria would blow its ass for the world to know.

You people should think before you type. Like do you guys lock your brains somewhere? Keeping it secret would mean more danger to the whole country. Don't ask me how.

2 Likes

Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
BodyKiss:

i ve volunteered owa go wear your handglove and condom make we go treat ebola people. Wait! E be like say you nor need the condom oya go pull am
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Sweetlemon(f): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
BodyKiss:

You people should think before you type. Like do you guys lock your brains somewhere? Keeping it secret would mean more danger to the whole country. Don't ask me how.

They are too sentimental to see that you can't just hide something as serious as ebola.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Wale112(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ghana should ban all flights from Nigeria and deport all nigerians asap. What is happening in Nigeria? Everywhere u pass in Ghana u meet a nigerian why? Go stand at the border and all u see is dirty nigerians trooping to Ghana on daily basis. Nigeria must go now now!! grin grin
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by ultraawesome(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
na so our own sef start
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by hensben(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: there is a shadow walking behind you, liking all your foolish post and urging you to post more. Together you both form a foolish pair.
as you can see, they are not liking your post. that should ve tell you by now, you are not making sense but d m u m u wey dey inside you wouldnt let you figure that out.grin tongue
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
CocoaOla: For the first time in my life i saw
people get on a bus one by one in
Oshodi No pushing, No Touching.
Ebola has given Nigerians manners

Ha Ghana can lie oh

whey na holy holy them they form Abu na watin?
Are you serious? Pics abeg.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by overhypedsteve(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
BodyKiss:

there re wide variety of insults made available by modern English. You re free to choose any one. I remain your humble victim.
Re: No Ebola In Ghana - Health Minister by 1stola: 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
pheesayor: check this out

Announcement
The attention of the general public is drawn to the recent cases of the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) that were detected in Lagos. As part of the Federal and State governments’ plan to protect its citizens from infection, a robust containment strategy has been developed to be implemented at all levels. To ensure the effectiveness of the response strategy, volunteers are being deployed to support several areas of work. While volunteering is usually done as a means of giving back to society, the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Lagos State Government have partnered to make available some compensation packages as a means of demonstrating our gratitude for your selfless services. The hazardous jobs will have hazard packages that include life insurance.
If you are a graduate and would like to volunteer, please come daily from 9am Monday 11th August 2014 to the Conference Hall of Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital in Yaba with the following:
1. A form of identification (e.g. Driver’s license or passport)
2. Two Passport size pictures
3. Three References
4. Copy of Educational Certification
5. Evidence of previous experience
The various areas for which volunteers are needed are as follows:
1. Health Screening
2. Community Mobilization
3. Administrative Support
4. Clinical Management
5. Contact Tracing
6. Infection Prevention and Control
We are counting on you our brothers and sisters to support this cause; because without you, we cannot contain this disease in Nigeria. Please come out and join hands with us to prevent a national outbreak of this disease.
VOLUNTEERS APPLICATION FORM
DATE: ……………………….
…………………………………………………………………………………
FIRST NAME MIDDLE SURNAME
CONTACT ADDRESS: ……………………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………………………………………….
……………………………………………………………………………………………….
TEL. NO: ……………………………………
EMAIL: …………………………………
QUALIFICATION:……………………………………………………………
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION: ………………………………………………….………..
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: ………………………………………………..
AREA OF INTEREST FOR VOLUNTEERING:
- Health Screening …………… Community Mobilization:............. …………..
- .Administrative Support : ………….Clinical Management: ……………….
- Contact Tracing: ……………… Infection Prevention and Cotnrol…….
NAME OF NEXT OF KIN: …………………………………………………………….
ADDRESS OF NEXT OF KIN: …………………………………………………………
TELEPHONE NUMBER OF NEXT OF KIN: ………………………………………….
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT (IF ANY): ……………………………………………….…
………………………………………………………………………………………………
REQUIREMENTS:
GENERAL:
• Good communication and time management skills
• Ability to work effectively and harmoniously in an international and multicultural environment.
• Good judgment, initiative, high sense of responsibility and organization skills.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under and manage stress.
• Ability to conduct training
• Integrity, honesty and trustworthiness
SPECIFICS:
- For general health screening and community mobilization, the following are sought:
o Diploma (OND, HND etc)
o Degree/Certification in relevant field
- For specialized areas, the following are sought:
o MPH
o Laboratory specialization
o Nursing degree or
o MBBS
o MBBS with MPH, or
o Infectious disease specialization
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION:
- A form of identification (eg Driver’s license or passport)
- 2 Passport size pictures
- 3 References
- Copy of Educational Certification
- Evidence of previous experience
ANNOUNCER
DR. JIDE IDRIS
HON. COMMISSIONER FOR HEALTH
LAGOS STATE.

https://www.facebook.com/followlasg/posts/782534051767863

Thanks a lot.
I wish Abuja has suc forum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sexuality- How To Last Longer In Bed / Postpone Your Deaths Till Our Strike Is Over-mortuary Staff Union Tells Ghanains / Babcock University Teaching Hospital Performs First Successful Spinal Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.