Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Signs You Are With A Weak Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You Are With A Weak Man (9842 Views)

Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / 7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Ab4all(m): 5:54am On Aug 12, 2014
marieolae: agree with this
. Why did u agree with that. State categorically your reasons please. As far as am concerned, there is no weak man from this perspective. U coined this to perfectly match ur takes.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by rill: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2014
And most importantly, having Weak erect1on....
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2014
This is totally not true.Especially number 1,2,and 9.My man is so intelligent that sometimes he just agrees with stupid people because he thinks long unnecessary argument with them is so contagious.He doesn't need to convince people by being loquacious grin cheesy grin grin.He just agrees,smilws and continues his beer. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 12, 2014
Ab4all: . Why did u agree with that. State categorically your reasons please. As far as am concerned, there is no weak man from this perspective. U coined this to perfectly match ur takes.

I totally agree with you.number 5 itself is stupidly flawed.I totally disagree.Not all men talks,they observe and make their decisions and then hits you like Booooooom when you least expect.A guy who hardly complains about a misbehavior might not just b a weakly,its either you are a side chick and doesn't care if you fuuuuck every as long as he used a condom, or he is taking his time to manage your bullshittt till he finds someone else.Lol na them I fear pass o grin grin ;DSilent killers!!!!!You will think they are weaklings,you no go know say another babe wear engagement ring cheesy grin cheesy grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Ab4all: . Why did u agree with that. State categorically your reasons please. As far as am concerned, there is no weak man from this perspective. U coined this to perfectly match ur takes.

I totally agree with you.number 5 itself is stupidly flawed.I totally disagree.Not all men talks,they observe and make their decisions and then hits you like Booooooom when you least expect.A guy who complain hardly complains about a misbehavior might not just b a weakly,its either you are a side chick and doesn't care if you fuuuuck every as long as there is a condom, or he is taking his time to manage your pushy till he finds someone else.Lol na them I fear pass o grin grin ;DSilent killers!!!!!You will think they are weaklings,you no go know say another babe wear engagement ring cheesy grin cheesy grin grin.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2014
andromida:

This is very true.

Nope it is totally not.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 12, 2014
madridfc:
Are You a man?
Well,i guess some ladies don't just get the drift about Men's behaviors. grin grin
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 12, 2014
Liability: my boyfriend is not weak.

You are wise. wink wink
No mind all this babe's wey go soon get heartbreak. grin grin grin.
Them dey see man wey quiet as weakling??
Na those ones bad pass o grin grin.Wetin dem no talk,na him dem fit do.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:
Well,i guess some ladies don't just get the drift about Men's behaviors. grin grin

Exactly! You are so on point. cheesy
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2014
Henrypraise: I prefer to be weak n alone wit my dog, dan to be wit a biatch who brings notin outside sex to d table of relationship.

Sumtyms I wonder wat women ar needed for!!!!!!!!

Try to tink n u won't find a reason y we need women outside kids n maybe sex.

Sumtyms I just want to be @sea for 1yr.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Life can be fun though,when you get an extraordinary woman.While at sea,ponder on that cheesy tongue.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Ab4all(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:

I totally agree with you.number 5 itself is stupidly flawed.I totally disagree.Not all men talks,they observe and make their decisions and then hits you like Booooooom when you least expect.A guy who complain hardly complains about a misbehavior might not just b a weakly,its either you are a side chick and doesn't care if you fuuuuck every as long as there is a condom, or he is taking his time to manage your pushy till he finds someone else.Lol na them I fear pass o grin grin ;DSilent killers!!!!!You will think they are weaklings,you no go know say another babe wear engagement ring cheesy grin cheesy grin grin.
. The truth is, like an economist will say, human wants are insatiable. Everyone want mr or mrs perfect,but funny enough no perfect definition to state that. I bet the op meant to state her preferred qualities of a strong-willed man.

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 8:07am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:

You are wise. wink wink
No mind all this babe's wey go soon get heartbreak. grin grin grin.
Them dey see man wey quiet as weakling??
Na those ones bad pass o grin grin.Wetin dem no talk,na him dem fit do.
You are right... People sometimes take one's simplicity for stupidity. I much love numbers 5 and 9. As much as I like to teach a girl what she ought to know. When it comes to acting awkwardly or the likes, I just give you my "I no send face". And for number 9, I seldom get angry. The truth is; you can never know when I am angry. Misbehave and I will laugh along with you, but then it would have been better if I had got angry because you will suffer for it. I have my own ways to treat a lady's misdemeanours, and thus far it is far more effective than showing you that I am angry. As it is with me, I never shouted at a girl I dated. But...

I pity girls wey think say guys wey no dey vex weak. If you experience me, you go love guys wey dey vex. You will know first hand that guys who show you their anger are rather the weak ones. Infact, what they say about guys or rather people who keep quiet is true. You will never know what the person got instock for you. cheesy You will just be taking an incessant shot in the dark. Yet, you will never know what the real deal is.

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Henrypraise: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Life can be fun though,when you get an extraordinary woman.While at sea,ponder on that cheesy tongue.

dia is notin extra-ordinary abt dem, de all are same. de lure u wit talk of bein diff, at d end de ar same just as all men are same.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 12, 2014
dmcdad:
Exactly! You are so on point. cheesy

Lol.
Reason why I really have Only experienced the word," I am no longer interested" just once.The ex wasn't always in town,as he was in NDA.Omo the guy too quiet, he no dey talk as he is computer intelligent.my eye clear when he dump me after explaining all the evidences that I was cheating with locations and time.I be think say na bad belle friends wey dey die for am tell am o.Na letter I found out say the guy enter town without telling me,kon use like one month dey observe me shocked shocked shocked
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2014
Henrypraise:

dia is notin extra-ordinary abt dem, de all are same. de lure u wit talk of bein diff, at d end de ar same just as all men are same.

Well I really won't believe that.Thats y when a girl says ' all men are the same" I fit slap the gurl.Truly all my aren't the sane as I have experienced the attention of very loving and truly exceptional men.Not even once but twice hence the plural word. cool cool.People are different and they still exist.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 12, 2014
dmcdad:
You are right... People sometimes take one's simplicity for stupidity. I much love numbers 5 and 9. As much as I like to teach a girl what she ought to know. When it comes to acting awkwardly or the likes, I just give you my "I no send face". And for number 9, I seldom get angry. The truth is; you can never know when I am angry. Misbehave and I will laugh along with you, but then it would have been better if I had got angry because you will suffer for it. I have my own ways to treat a lady's misdemeanours, and thus far it is far more effective than showing you that I am angry. As it is with me, I never shouted at a girl I dated. But...

I pity girls wey think say guys wey no dey vex weak. If you experience me, you go love guys wey dey vex. You will know first hand that guys who show you their anger are rather the weak ones. Infact, what they say about guys or rather people who keep quiet is true. You will never know what the person got instock for you. cheesy You will just be taking an incessant shot in the dark. Yet, you will never know what the real deal is.

You got exactly the behavior of my man o.My baby no dey vex o,BUT.... grin grin.He doesn't even shout on me since I knew him and it's been years but... grin.I dey fear am pass winch wey dey fly for night. grin grin.Out of 100 words wey I talk,him don collect the one wey be true,lie and adulterated inside him head. grin grin grin grin.And they called such stupidity cry
Me dey try use sense follow am,I hardly lie to him oooo.Me they tell am raw truth because that is his weakness.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Nope it is totally not.

Well i still agree with the article.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 12, 2014
Ab4all: . The truth is, like an economist will say, human wants are insatiable. Everyone want mr or mrs perfect,but funny enough no perfect definition to state that. I bet the op meant to state her preferred qualities of a strong-willed man.

Lol.I like to think some numbers are totally examples of weaklings in their lowest of grades.No 9 for example isn't cowardice.Anger is one of the deadliest if all sins.It only take a controlled man to conquer that.People who aren't angry makes rational decisions quicker and better and that's a FACT.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Missmossy(f): 8:48am On Aug 12, 2014
Story!
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 12, 2014
andromida:

Well i still agree with the article.

Good for you then. smiley smiley

"The slow stride of a Lion doesn't mean he is resting or taking a harmless stroll.It means either of the following;He needs not to keep reminding other animals that he is still the king of the jungle with unnecessary running and roaring OR it might also mean he is picking on a target,taking its time on the angle of approach OR he just had a good meal grin"

Lynpetra 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2014
dmcdad:

If you are so determined to play your cards close to your chest then it may be wise to stay alone. The reason you are in a relationship with someone is to share who you are at core with the other person let them see your fears,faith,anger.... whatever. the fact that you have to keep someone guessing who you really are and what truly upsets you shows that you are playing a defensive game, you don't want anyone to see what you think is your weakness. Anger is not weakness. It looks to me you want to control,have the upper hand to punish and sandbag the person even when the person does not know she has offended you because you deliberately played cool. I think it shows courage to show your anger,your feelings.

It does not make sense to me for any one to be in a relationship where they have to suffer simply because you could not/refused to tell your friend i don't like this or that.

What you just described is a passive aggressive person and they tend to hold onto anger for a long time. I believe it's better to be assertive.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Good for you then. smiley smiley

"The slow stride of a Lion doesn't mean he is resting or taking a harmless stroll.It means either of the following;He needs not to keep reminding other animals that he is still the king of the jungle with unnecessary running and roaring OR it might also mean he is picking on a target"

Lynpetra 2014.

Its not about running and roaring its about being Real. No games, no plans to punish or "show" the other person being courageous enough to show who you Really are not seething silently and planning to hit back.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 12, 2014
andromida:

Its not about running and roaring its about being Real. No games, no plans to punish or "show" the other person being courageous enough to show who you Really are not seething silently and planning to hit back.

Lol.Some people learned best when they are hit unexpectedly back. Sorry sis,but that's the hard truth. Oyinbo wey talk say "Silence is the best answer for fools'', you think say them make mistakes.In as much as I like guys who dialogue,i still don't like loquacious men who complains too much!!!Or the ones that get angry,its a clear sign of cowardice!!!The lowest of their kinds!!!An angry men makes a particular mistake more than ones and can hardly solve a challenging problem.His anger will mist definitely colour his sense of good judgement in the long run...I Do not agree entirely with the poster.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Ab4all(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2014
andromida:

. Oh wait a minute! This is contradicting the op. Showing who u really are, being real, no games blablabla. Please let's face realities here, no man is weak by op assertion except when considering individual territory. Remember, we are not the same. My qualities are unique
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 9:33am On Aug 12, 2014
andromida:

If you are so determined to play your cards close to your chest then it may be wise to stay alone. The reason you are in a relationship with someone is to share who you are at core with the other person let them see your fears,faith,anger.... whatever. the fact that you have to keep someone guessing who you really are and what truly upsets you shows that you are playing a defensive game, you don't want anyone to see what you think is your weakness. Anger is not weakness. It looks to me you want to control,have the upper hand to punish and sandbag the person even when the person does not know she has offended you because you deliberately played cool. I think it shows courage to show your anger,your feelings.

It does not make sense to me for any one to be in a relationship where they have to suffer simply because you could not/refused to tell your friend i don't like this or that.

What you just described is a passive aggressive person and they tend to hold onto anger for a long time. I believe it's better to be assertive.
I get your point... For starters; I am a pure melancholy. And by that you should know we tend to keep things to ourselves alot. But then, I am a redeemed melancholy, and most of the short-comings of a melancholy have been taking care of. Yet, no matter how you redeem yourself, you should also know that there are always tendencies that you are gonna show such at one point or the other.

The thing is; my kinda person detest troubles. And like I stated earlier on, I build people. I counsel, teach and always lead people by the hand. Now, for a girl whom a date, I communicate things of all spheres. But, I try to avoid trouble or anything that would unsettle my mind at all cost. I hate troubles and anything that comes along with it. I correct as much as possible, but it's no news that very many people (especially females) find it difficult to accept or appreciate corrections. To them, you complain at every spot. So it is contrasting, since I like to make people understand why this should or should not be done. Although I failed to state it in my earlier post, but I go follow each individual distinctively. That is for those who think they can worry the h3ck outta you with one trouble or the other, their shot hit bar be that. Lol.

But seriously, you know there are people who act the way they do just to know what you are gonna do. They wanna get to your nerve. They wanna make you act. They wanna make you suffer worry.

And for the records, I seldom play my cards close to my chest. I make known my intentions. Funny enough, these days people wanna stike you where it hurts most especially when you tell them your fears and worries. I usually tell people not to make known their achilles heel, reason being that, people will take advantage of it and purnish you severely.

My dear, I am yet to see a guy who is as emotional as myself. In that light, I have to protect myself at all cost. Need I mention that I am a thinker? I think a lot (don't mistake it for worry). And so, if I allow something to get into my head much, then it will weigh me down. So, I protect myself by dispelling it.

In a nutshell, I get your pont and you didn't get the actual picture I tried to paint, maybe it wasn't elucidating enough. Like they say; different strokes for different folks. If you respond positively to communications(fears, concerns, worries, advices etcetera), I tend to be more open. No holds barred. But if otherwise, you know the answer. cheesy

## Do I have to wait till eternity to get my package, or this is just a hoax?
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.Some people learned best when they are hit unexpectedly back. Sorry sis,but that's the hard truth. Oyinbo wey talk say "Silence is the best answer for fools'', you think say them make mistakes.In as much as I like guys who dialogue,[b]i still don't like loquacious men who complains too much!!![/b]Or the ones that get angry,its a clear sign of cowardice!!!The lowest of their kinds!!!An angry men makes a particular mistake more than ones and can hardly solve a challenging problem.His anger will mist definitely colour his sense of good judgement in the long run...I Do not agree entirely with the poster.

Now the bolded is an extreme.

Anger is not a clear sign of cowardice. I don't know anyone who does not get angry at people,at situations i do know people who have self control and so control their anger. I also know people who suppress their anger and mistake it for self control but it leaks out in passive aggressive behavior and depression. When you feel happy do you not express it? Anger is also an emotion that is seeking expression the way a person chooses to express their anger is now where the issue lies.

An angry man who lacks self control is the one whose anger colors his sense of judgement and in my book, our emotions colors our judgement to varying degrees.

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2014
dmcdad:
I get your point... For starters; I am a pure melancholy. And by that you should know we tend to keep things to ourselves alot. But then, I am a redeemed melancholy, and most of the short-comings of a melancholy have been taking care of. Yet, no matter how you redeem yourself, you should also know that there are always tendencies that you are gonna show such at one point or the other.

The thing is; my kinda person detest troubles. And like I stated earlier on, I build people. I counsel, teach and always lead people by the hand. Now, for a girl whom a date, I communicate things of all spheres. But, I try to avoid trouble or anything that would unsettle my mind at all cost. I hate troubles and anything that comes along with it. I correct as much as possible, but it's no news that very many people (especially females) find it difficult to accept or appreciate corrections. To them, you complain at every spot. So it is contrasting, since I like to make people understand why this should or should not be done. Although I failed to state it in my earlier post, but I go follow each individual distinctively. That is for those who think they can worry the h3ck outta you with one trouble or the other, their shot hit bar be that. Lol.

But seriously, you know there are people who act the way they do just to know what you are gonna do. They wanna get to your nerve. They wanna make you act. They wanna make you suffer worry.

And for the records, I seldom play my cards close to my chest. I make known my intentions. Funny enough, these days people wanna stike you where it hurts most especially when you tell them your fears and worries. I usually tell people not to make known their achilles heel, reason being that, people will take advantage of it and purnish you severely.

My dear, I am yet to see a guy who is as emotional as myself. In that light, I have to protect myself at all cost. Need I mention that I am a thinker? I think a lot (don't mistake it for worry). And so, if I allow something to get into my head much, then it will weigh me down. So, I protect myself by dispelling it.

In a nutshell, I get your pont and you didn't get the actual picture I tried to paint, maybe it wasn't elucidating enough. Like they say; different strokes for different folks. If you respond positively to communications(fears, concerns, worries, advices etcetera), I tend to be more open. No holds barred. But if otherwise, you know the answer. cheesy

## Do I have to wait till eternity to get my package, or this is just a hoax?

O.k i get you now.

The package e get as e be. Still working on it cheesy
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:

You got exactly the behavior of my man o.My baby no dey vex o,BUT.... grin grin.He doesn't even shout on me since I knew him and it's been years but... grin.I dey fear am pass winch wey dey fly for night. grin grin.Out of 100 words wey I talk,him don collect the one wey be true,lie and adulterated inside him head. grin grin grin grin.And they called such stupidity cry
Me dey try use sense follow am,I hardly lie to him oooo.Me they tell am raw truth because that is his weakness.
Wow! It seems I have got alot in common with him. People just need to understand that everyone can never be the same. Just understand a person's personality and try to tag along.

I don't suspect people and I am not nosy. I am 100% honest. Yes! 100% honest. I am honest to a fault. I know that. And that is the more reason why one should be very careful when dealing with my kind. There are certain issues I hold in high regards. @andromida, there are certain issues I don't bring out easily. Maybe because I am very linient and understand that people should be given time to change and all. There are regular issues I talk about with a girl every now and then. And there are others I don't blink an eye about. You know why? Because I don't like bothering myself much and give myself a heartache.

I am single today not because I am troublesome or because I unsettle people in any way. It's because alot of people out there are not just worth it. Of course there are lots of good and understanding girls out there. Infact, of all the girls I dated in the past, there is none without testimonies even to the present. I sure know how to build people and influence them positively. The only aspect of me that is lacking is the financial aspect. That aside, I am almost perfect when it comes to relationships. I see things many other guys don't see and that is why sometimes I'd rather not say anything but keep mute and observe incessantly. Not because I love holding things back, but because I always preview what the outcomes would be.

In my last relationship, the girl had someone else somewhere, and hid it. For 8 months I didn't utter a word to that effect. Can you imagine that the day I opened this up, she denied this from A-Z and was showing anger and all that. Me wey suppose to dey vex, dey laugh she come dey vex. But when she got home, no be person tell her make she dey call continously dey cry with enough begging. Sometimes I keep certain things to know if the person would realise their mistake or rather be willing to change.

Like your guy, if you want to make me powerless, just be totally honest with good understanding and know how to respond to situations accordingly. Then I am your slave. cheesy
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 10:06am On Aug 12, 2014
andromida:

O.k i get you now.

The package e get as e be. Still working on it cheesy
Lol... E get K-Leg? cheesy
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.
Reason why I really have Only experienced the word," I am no longer interested" just once.The ex wasn't always in town,as he was in NDA.Omo the guy too quiet, he no dey talk as he is computer intelligent.my eye clear when he dump me after explaining all the evidences that I was cheating with locations and time.I be think say na bad belle friends wey dey die for am tell am o.Na letter I found out say the guy enter town without telling me,kon use like one month dey observe me shocked shocked shocked
That guys badt gan...cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra: This is totally not true.Especially number 1,2,and 9.My man is so intelligent that sometimes he just agrees with stupid people because he thinks long unnecessary argument with them is so contagious.He doesn't need to convince people by being loquacious grin cheesy grin grin.He just agrees,smilws and continues his beer. cheesy cheesy
na only u dey make sense for here. What the OP wrote is just a trait of a gentle guy... who are often taken for granted at their own detriment.

if you ask me between a noise maker and a gentle guy whom should you fear... I will tell you to fear the latter.I am glad you have experienced their kind-- very calculative kind of people. Lynpetra, abeg help me explain to this your sisters better. na wa o

P.S where have you been? angry

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 12, 2014
dmcdad:
Wow! It seems I have got alot in common with him. People just need to understand that everyone can never be the same. Just understand a person's personality and try to tag along.

I don't suspect people and I am not nosy. I am 100% honest. Yes! 100% honest. I am honest to a fault. I know that. And that is the more reason why one should be very careful when dealing with my kind. There are certain issues I hold in high regards. @andromida, there are certain issues I don't bring out easily. Maybe because I am very linient and understand that people should be given time to change and all. There are regular issues I talk about with a girl every now and then. And there are others I don't blink an eye about. You know why? Because I don't like bothering myself much and give myself a heartache.

I am single today not because I am troublesome or because I unsettle people in any way. It's because alot of people out there are not just worth it. Of course there are lots of good and understanding girls out there. Infact, of all the girls I dated in the past, there is none without testimonies even to the present. I sure know how to build people and influence them positively. The only aspect of me that is lacking is the financial aspect. That aside, I am almost perfect when it comes to relationships. I see things many other guys don't see and that is why sometimes I'd rather not say anything but keep mute and observe incessantly. Not because I love holding things back, but because I always preview what the outcomes would be.

In my last relationship, the girl had someone else somewhere, and hid it. For 8 months I didn't utter a word to that effect. Can you imagine that the day I opened this up, she denied this from A-Z and was showing anger and all that. Me wey suppose to dey vex, dey laugh she come dey vex. But when she got home, no be person tell her make she dey call continously dey cry with enough begging. Sometimes I keep certain things to know if the person would realise their mistake or rather be willing to change.

Like your guy, if you want to make me powerless, just be totally honest with good understanding and know how to respond to situations accordingly. Then I am your slave. cheesy

Lol.I don c my guy carbon copy oooooooooo.This is what matured men looks like,i tell you. I hate this character because I love it.No be guys wey go dey vex,talk and feel they can't make mistakes or let anyone down.A love intelligent men who knows they are imperfect, who plays calm,delay a bit just to be sure then booom,they hit it big.To some it might be cowardice,but I know such men,i always know know they eat the fattest cake in the long run.I have never been wrong when I was patient with them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Short Girls Can Bleep Eehhh! / She A Hoe If. . . / 18+SEXCHAT: He Requested For My Nudes & I Sent Him My Hottest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.