Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Signs You Are With A Weak Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You Are With A Weak Man (9840 Views)

Tears! Woman Convicted Of Shooting Man For Being A Weak Ejaculator On Bed :( / Five Signs You Have Expired In Her Life / 7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.I don c my guy carbon copy oooooooooo.This is what matured men looks like,i tell you. I hate this character because I love it.No be guys wey go dey vex,talk and feel they can't make mistakes or let anyone down.A love intelligent men who knows they are imperfect, who plays calm,delay a bit just to be sure then booom,they hit it big.To some it might be cowardice,but I know such men,i always know know they eat the fattest cake in the long run.I have never been wrong when I was patient with them.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1: na only u dey make sense for here. What the OP wrote is just a trait of a gentle guy... who are often taken for granted at their own detriment.

if you ask me between a noise maker and a gentle guy whom should you fear... I will tell you to fear the latter.I am glad you have experienced their kind-- very calculative kind of people. Lynpetra, abeg help me explain to this your sisters better. na wa o

P.S where have you been? angry
How far na? You just forget your boi ni cheesy
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1: na only u dey make sense for here. What the OP wrote is just a trait of a gentle guy... who are often taken for granted at their own detriment.

if you ask me between a noise maker and a gentle guy whom should you fear... I will tell you to fear the latter.I am glad you have experienced their kind-- very calculative kind of people. Lynpetra, abeg help me explain to this your sisters better. na wa o

P.S where have you been? angry

Lol.
Man wey no dey drink,smoke,womanise,i dey fear them.
Man wey dey too quiet,but no matter how he drinks,and he can still drive home(not showing signs of drunkenness) I dey fear them times two,those ones fit dey snore but you no go know say them dey hear wetin you dey talk. grin grin grin
Man wey dey do gra gra,i no dey fear them at all. cheesy

Been scarce,got robbed but I don dey stand on my feet.Am back.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.
Man wey dey too quiet,but no matter how he drinks,and he can still drive home(not showing signs of drunkenness) I dey fear them times two,those ones fit dey snore but you no go know say them dey hear wetin you dey talk. grin grin grin

Been scarce,got robbed but I don dey stand on my feet. Am back.
Ehya... Sorry about that. smiley

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:

Lol.

Been scarce,got robbed but I don dey stand on my feet.Am back.
Jeez shocked shocked shocked sorry about the robbery. Kpele. Hope dem no injure u sha?

Truth is a gentle guy could be very dangerous. But the world rarely understand such people. They could be tagged mugu.

1 Like

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2014
dmcdad:
How far na? You just forget your boi ni cheesy
lol... How I go forget u na. I have been busy with my own Shit!
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
2sExy1: lol... How I go forget u na. I have been busy with my own Shit!
Ohh I see... Nice!
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by WanaG(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lmao. This is nonsense, please.

Have you not heard that the strongest of men is he who can control his anger?
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by aledarefemi(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
True facts
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Oxone(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra:

You are wise. wink wink
No mind all this babe's wey go soon get heartbreak. grin grin grin.
Them dey see man wey quiet as weakling??
Na those ones bad pass o grin grin.Wetin dem no talk,na him dem fit do.

heheheh as in!

Here's an advice for you OP. Never Ever Underestimate anyone especially the quiet ones or assume one rule applies to all.

Quiet people are usually very perceptive & observant so there's the chance that within a very short time of meeting you, they would have known a lot about you especially those things you don't talk about. Most times they know a lot more than they let on and you'll only find out when the need arises. That's how they form their opinion about people and not by what you tell them or hearsay.

They are soft spoken and don't say much because they don't see the need to and would hardly raise their voice but have very effective ways of getting results. They would let you do all the talking but be careful because whatever you say would be processed and stored for later grin They tend to retain/remember more of what is said than most. They usually don't act on impulse no matter what they hear or see but would rather patiently gather info until they are 110% sure and when they finally act, they never go back. They don't bark but their bite is worse than venom and its usually comes when you least expect it.

They are never quick to judge and are a lot more forgiving than most. Its always best to be honest with them because they'll usually have all or most of the facts before bringing up an issue just to gauge your reply. Trust is a big ish for them & that's why they value honesty and would mostly forgive anything so long as you're honest with them.

They tend to be underestimated alot! People see them as weaklings and would generally let their guards down around them but Underestimate them at your own Peril.grin cheesy

Believe me cos i know!

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=Oxone]

heheheh as in!

Here's an advice for you OP. Never Ever Underestimate anyone especially the quiet ones or assume one rule applies to all.

Quiet people are usually very perceptive & observant so there's the chance that within a very short time of meeting you, they would have known a lot about you especially those things you don't talk about. Most times they know a lot more than they let on and you'll only find out when the need arises. That's how they form their opinion about people and not by what you tell them or hearsay.

They are soft spoken and don't say much because they don't see the need to and would hardly raise their voice but have very effective ways of getting results. They would let you do all the talking but be careful because whatever you say would be processed and stored for later grin They tend to retain/remember more of what is said than most. They usually don't act on impulse no matter what they hear or see but would rather patiently gather info until they are 110% sure and when they finally act, they never go back. They don't bark but their bite is worse than venom and its usually comes when you least expect it.

They are never quick to judge and are a lot more forgiving than most. Its always best to be honest with them because they'll usually have all or most of the facts before bringing up an issue just to gauge your reply. Trust is a big ish for them & that's why they value honesty and would mostly forgive anything so long as you're honest with them.

They tend to be underestimated alot! People see them as weaklings and would generally let their guards down around them but Underestimate them at your own Peril.grin cheesy

Believe me cos i know!

[/quot
dayummmmmm! !!!!!!!!!! cheesy You have said it better than I ever could.

2 Likes

Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oxone:

heheheh as in!

Believe me cos i know!

A bottle of André for you. You got it 100% bruv. That's me you just described.
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Oxone(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
dmcdad:
A bottle of André for you. You got it 100% bruv. That's me you just described.

Hope say na big bottle? cheesy

I should know cos that's me right there grin
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by drnoel: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
finniblinks: Some of these traits don't always go together, as
there are different forms of weakness:
1) He tries hard to please everyone, seems to think
he is responsible for the happiness of friends and
family, and panics at times when he can't achieve
this. 2) He avoids conflicts at all costs. Debating of any
sort, even friendly debate, makes him extremely
uncomfortable. Instead of engaging in any kind of
argument he will simply agree to disagree or not
even state his opinion.
3) He has a history of involvement with bitchy women who use or mistreat him and is usually the
dumpee.
4) He also has a history of falling in love many
times. He doesn't seem to be especially picky about
what he likes in a woman.
5) You are in a LTR with him and he has never or very rarely complained about anything you've ever
done.
6) His response to you pulling back a bit is to get
extremely clingy.
7) He's not there for you when a major life crisis or
responsibility comes up. cool He has a history of stringing girls along
9) He never gets angry
10) He is always cutting himself down

bullshit
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oxone:

Hope say na big bottle? cheesy

I should know cos that's me right there grin
Hehehehehehehe. So na you be the silent killer abi? Better go find work for CIA. cheesy
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Oxone(m): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
dmcdad:
Hehehehehehehe. So na you be the silent killer abi? Better go find work for CIA. cheesy

Right after u boss cheesy
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by enfantdedieu: 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
kelitacliff: will u gals be happy if ur guy
possesses these characters up here for the sake of being a strong man?,people will always complain whether u are good or bad i have chosen a particular kind of life,to blow hot when i need to and be calm when i have to females are unpredictable sha
GBAM!
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by dmcdad: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oxone:

Right after u boss cheesy
Oya na...cheesy
Re: Signs You Are With A Weak Man by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Oxone:

heheheh as in!

Believe me cos i know!

U know coz it's u grin.

Lol...I'm here quoting a thread from two years back and announcing myself as a stalker. Smh. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Short Girls Can Bleep Eehhh! / Booty Implant Gone Wrong.(photos) / She A Hoe If. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.