Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Should I Tell Her To Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her To Go? (2119 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her To Go? by egokudiowomoney: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
io
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by MizMyColi(f): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
cool Brb
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Yeahreen(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Go back to ur wife bro..marriage is for better for worse.. dere might be up's and down's but maturity is makin it work out..afterall u said it's jst a minor ish..consider ur child nd do d ryt thin...#Grace will surely find her own husband somedai..#all d best smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by valdes00(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
This mata pass my power.... *lipsealed*
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Houseofglam7(f): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Husband and wife matter,person no dey put mouth...
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by chelseabmw(m): 4:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
if u let her go another person will let her in............ Life goes on

Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by marieolae(f): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mr man, you do not love grace, you are lusting over her. You love your wife. You married her. You were not sleeping when you married her were you? This grace is still in school, she is still young, so chances are that she will still find another guy who will loves her. As for you, you gotta get back with your family. Remember the vows you made on your wedding day. Be loyal to yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by defendedvictim(m): 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
hmmm..so Wetin dey ur mind to do nw? u r seriously caught in a web...mk I think, I dey com
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by defendedvictim(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: Mr man, you do not love grace, you are lusting over her. You love your wife. You married her. You were not sleeping when you married her were you? This grace is still in school, she is still young, so chances are that she will still find another guy who will loves her. As for you, you gotta get back with your family. Remember the vows you made on your wedding day. Be loyal to yourself.
u can't b dp sure he is lusting after Grace. marriage z honorable though..buh d wife sha, y wud she leave her man for a year?
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by marieolae(f): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
defendedvictim: u can't b dp sure he is lusting after Grace. marriage z honorable though..buh d wife sha, y wud she leave her man for a year?
women are stubborn. They don't want to give in. I'm very sure she was missing her husband dearly. Its all part of the game.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by defendedvictim(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: women are stubborn. They don't want to give in. I'm very sure she was missing her husband dearly. Its all part of the game.
game? dat game lasted way too long. I wudnt blame op for falling for Grace..
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Liability(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
go back to ur wife.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by marieolae(f): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
defendedvictim: game? dat game lasted way too long. I wudnt blame op for falling for Grace..
Well, that's your opinion
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by defendedvictim(m): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: Well, that's your opinion
yea.
@ op, u'v got a wife. go bk to her. u hear?
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
I rily wish i can advice u...
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Agybabe(f): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Grace dey find fun o.

My dear, collect your wife o.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by GoodFaith: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Please don't get back with your wife beacuse of your son
Get back with your wife ONLY if you think she can make you happy
Nothing in life is promising
Your happiness will make you a better father
If your son is at the house or with her mom

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
Its possible you love grace and just want your wife back because of your son but you should give your marriage a chance, tell grace that your wife is back and you'd like to rebuild your home and yes you have to let grace go.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by GoodFaith: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
andromida: Its possible you love grace and just want your wife back because of your son but you should give your marriage a chance, tell grace that your wife is back and you'd like to rebuild your home and yes you have to let grace go.
If he is not happy with his wife
what good it is to bring her back to the house?
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by ehispapa(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lets be mature here. If a woman that claim to be your wife can leave you for one year over something trivial, then she has stopped loving you. What are her sudden reason for wanting to come back? why did her family allow her to stay with them knowing she is married? My GUY think twice, that your wife is after something and i believe you will regret loosing grace because of this her cheap stunt. Forget all this people saying marriage vow and be a man..you can not force a horse to drink. your happiness first before others..your son will definitely aligned with time ....bro whatever decision you took,your happiness and safety should come first cos woman any woman that leaves a husband for one year have no good intention for him. But how she take dey cure her kongi for that one year sef?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
If he is not happy with his wife
what good it is to bring her back to the house?

Well because he is separated not divorced and has been in that state of limbo for a year if he was done with his wife he would have divorced her already now she is back so why not give it a try, he is already confused if he goes back to grace he will keep wondering if he should have tried harder if not for anything because of his son and grace will suffer waiting for him to decide by the time family and friends weigh in the chances of the relationship with grace growing is really low. He needs to let her go NOW if in the future he finds himself single and grace single then just maybe they can make it but now he should free grace confused feelings will not let him treat her right. He will feel bad and she will suffer. Lose-lose.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
ehispapa: Lets be mature here. If a woman that claim to be your wife can leave you for one year over something trivial, then she has stopped loving you. What are her sudden reason for wanting to come back? why did her family allow her to stay with them knowing she is married? My GUY think twice, that your wife is after something and i believe you will regret loosing grace because of this her cheap stunt. Forget all this people saying marriage vow and be a man..you can not force a horse to drink. your happiness first before others..your son will definitely aligned with time ....bro whatever decision you took,your happiness and safety should come first cos woman any woman that leaves a husband for one year have no good intention for him. But how she take dey cure her kongi for that one year sef?

Yeah happiness first but will he be happy if he didn't do all he can before walking away? If he was sure he wanted to be with grace, do you think he will be asking NL for advice? He is not sure of what he wants.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
**Enters thread with a bowl of fufu, settles down to start eating** Huhnm?? Married and once separated.... Owch..---Religion why nah??-- Says to himself ''No divorce''... Ehy.. Bυт u need happiness for τђε̣ rest of υя life,,u are still young to live in regret and sorrow....***Swallow hard one bollus*** Op, follow υя Mind and chose what will make u happy...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by GoodFaith: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
andromida:

Well because he is separated not divorced and has been in that state of limbo for a year if he was done with his wife he would have divorced her already now she is back so why not give it a try, he is already confused if he goes back to grace he will keep wondering if he should have tried harder if not for anything because of his son and grace will suffer waiting for him to decide by the time family and friends weigh in the chances of the relationship with grace growing is really low. He needs to let her go NOW if in the future he finds himself single and grace single then just maybe they can make it but now he should free grace confused feelings will not let him treat her right. He will feel bad and she will suffer. Lose-lose.
he is already confused----- because of his son
I hate divorce but if the wife can stay at her family house for one year--- that is a big issue for me
He need to be happy--- wife or Grace
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
he is already confused----- beacuse of his son
I hate divorce but if the wife can stay at her family house for one year--- that is a big issue for me
He need to be happy--- wife or Grace

We really don't know what happened maybe they both needed the space. If he does not try because of his son i fear he may even turn and blame Gracie. This guy needs to sort issues with his wife. He has to let Gracie go.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by GoodFaith: 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
andromida:

Yeah happiness first but will he be happy if he didn't do all he can before walking away? If he was sure he wanted to be with grace, do you think he will be asking NL for advice? He is not sure of what he wants.
He want his wife base on emotions-- love of his son
He should base his decision on fact and not emotion
True feeling win over emotion
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Then he should pray for guidance. smiley
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by GoodFaith: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
andromida: Then he should pray for guidance. smiley
That is the key word here
Let God lead him to make the best decision
He need to seat down pick 10 things that are important to him in a marriage
Look at his wife from 1 to 10
Look at Grace from 1 to 10
Pray
he should make his move
I once told a very close friend that there is no war without causality
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by marieolae(f): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
marieolae: Mr man, you do not love grace, you are lusting over her. You love your wife. You married her. You were not sleeping when you married her were you? This grace is still in school, she is still young, so chances are that she will still find another guy who will love her. As for you, you gotta get back with your family. Remember the vows you made on your wedding day. Be loyal to yourself.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by poik(m): 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
egokudiowomoney: There is a lady called Grace that do come to charge her phones in my room.Atimes she will wait for like 15 minutes for her phone to come up with at least one bar so that she make short calls.During that 15minutes we normally discuss about life in general.Thi s lady know that i’v once married and not living with my wife again (separated).Atimes goes on she started complaining about untidiness of my room,the way i used to put clothes on chairs etc.One day she came as usual but not to charge phone but to watch movie,after the movie she asked me to loose all my window curtains including the one in the bedroom which she does not know whether they(the one in bedroom) are dirty or not.I was surprisd when she returnd the following day with the curtains and hung them herself.I was suprised with her attitude but just to appreciate what she did,i pecked her but the pecking immediately turned to kissing.We kissed for over 15 minutes and will later have s*x that day.Although she always tell me about her boyfriend which i know from our conversations that she loves him very much but she always say that guy is playboy.
Due to the love between us,she always tell the guy whenever he calls her that she is no longer interested in him again and that he should go and meet,Rita,Amaka or Elizabeth which she later confide in me that the guy has been dating the three ladies as well.The lady love me and i love her so much to the extent that i cannot do without calling her about 4 to 5 times in day because she has gone back to school. On my birthday she posted a very romantic post on my wall in which my family members and friends know that she is the one i’m dating.
The problem now is that my wife recently sent my friends to me that she want to come back and that i should forget what happened in the past.Although what happened between us was just minor misunderstanding but she took it high.so she decided to come back to me after spending more than a year in her mother’s house.Now i have forgiven her because of my son but the problem is that i still love
Grace and again if i tell her to go i will hurt her .Should i tell her that i have reconcile with my wife or what should i do that will not hurt her feelings?

So the only way you could appreciate her laundry for you is by pecking her on the cheek okwa ya? This is why the Scripture says God hates putting away. There is always bound to be problem when one side-steps the Word of God.that wife of yours is to blame for all this if you ask me. Thank God u were sincere enuff to remember you had a wife. Whatever happened with this Grace is a sidefling. Its your union with your wife that God recognizes. Go back to her. Cheers
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by egopersonified(f): 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
Op, I was in a hurry to open this thread becos of this your moniker, only for me to read about two women, I thought it was money matters. No advice for you ohh, you are OYO on this ohh.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by GoodFaith: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
egopersonified: Op, I was in a hurry to open this thread becos of this your moniker, only for me to read about two women, I thought it was money matters. No advice for you ohh, you are OYO on this ohh.
Why
wife moved out living in her family house

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official:first Ever Relationship That Started On Nairaland!(engagemnt Pictures) / +18 Matured Mindz Only / What Do Men Want From Women In A Loving Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.