Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Should I Tell Her To Go? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her To Go? (2124 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
He want his wife base on emotions-- love of his son
He should base his decision on fact and not emotion
True feeling win over emotion
Getting υя point... Two ppl (his son+wife) against Grace now.... So he should go for his wife... And from------ Although what happened between
us was just minor misunderstanding but
she took it high------ we noted he still loves dat wife... I support THE WIFE.. If U are in support say hi....
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by GoodFaith: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Getting υя point... Two ppl (his son+wife) against Grace now.... So he should go for his wife... And from------ Although what happened between
us was just minor misunderstanding but
she took it high------ we noted he still loves dat wife... I support Grace.. If U are in support say hi....
His son should have the best
I can not tell him to go for his wife or Grace
But to look at the advantages and disadvantages of both ladies
Not to make his decision base on emotion
Lot of us make decisions base on emotion
Emotions alway mislead us
He need to be happy and I wish him the best

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
GoodFaith:
His son should have the best
I can not tell him to go for his wife or Grace
But to look at the advantages and disadvantages of both ladies
Not to make his decision base on emotion
Lot of us make decisions base on emotion
Emotions alway mislead us
He need to be happy and I wish him the best
yeah.. Am sorry I wanted to typed Wife instead,,,, And I've first talked abt happiness too... Bυт like he aint sure which will make him happy now/later self... Owch I wish I av ∂ marriage xperience... Married ppl come out abeg before person brain start overheating oo...
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by thomasdareal(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hmmm! Op take ur wife back,add grace join....it is all join noni.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by LoveDecay(m): 11:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
OP, if.ur serious about ur son. U wont take.ur.wife back.cos of.ur son

The last thing u want in this life is a lie called marriage.

Your. Son deserves. To be brought up.in a stable.environment. if u don't want ur wife back don't letnher in cos.of.ur son. If he grows.up seeing u.fighting with his mom. Or.finding out u have.numerous babes outside e.go bad for.u.

And.it.seems.ur not.rich so. Ur punishment will be triple he will blame u for.many things

Not having a car, e.t.c

I known this
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 12, 2014
LoveDecay: OP, if.ur serious about ur son. U wont take.ur.wife back.cos of.ur son

Your. Son deserves. To be brought up.in a stable.environment. if u don't want ur wife back don't letnher in cos.of.ur son. If he grows.up seeing u.fighting with his mom. Or.finding out u have.numerous babes outside e.go bad for.u.

And.it.seems.ur not.rich so. Ur punishment will be triple he will blame u for.many things

Not having a car, e.t.c

I known this

Lol.

Is it possible he can ever love his wife again? because you know Op has not stated that he dislikes his wife he just said he loves grace.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by GoodFaith: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
LoveDecay: OP, if.ur serious about ur son. U wont take.ur.wife back.cos of.ur son

Not having a car, e.t.c

I known this
"The last thing u want in this life is a lie called marriage."--------Dude you are so Right that I want to kiss you
Sorry we are not Gays
Dude, woman you bought car for and support the kids still blame you
People that was jealous of her
Today are her best friends
Life is a b?
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by GoodFaith: 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2014
andromida:

Lol.

Is it possible he can ever love his wife again? because you know Op has not stated that he dislikes his wife he just said he loves grace.
The Dude issue is likely emotion not love
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2014
Op....Make the lord be with u.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by GoodFaith: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest: Op....Make the lord be with u.
why?
Please explain
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
GoodFaith:
why?
Please explain

No need to explain...Op understands.
Re: Should I Tell Her To Go? by GoodFaith: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
glitest:

No need to explain...Op understands.
Understand what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wears Trouser Every Night / ..... .. . / A Typical Guy's Rules For His Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.