Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** (8623 Views)

Great Tips To Help Keep Your Mind Off Sex / Ways To Make Your Man Find You Interesting And Get His Mind Off Sex / How To Keep Your Mind Off Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2014
Good morning good people of Nairaland, I am Phemmy Isaac.
**Aim and objectives of this thread**
-- to share a great android app on relationship/marriage
-- to help fix the much talked-about and sardonic relationship problems experienced by both the married and unmarried
--to contribute my own quota, in my own little way, to the growth and betterment of our dear nation, Nigeria
--to save a dieing marriage and/or relationship that's about to hit the rock of life cheesy
P.S: This is meant for ONLY the serious-minded, one who believes in love, wants to have a great relationship with just a man or woman as the case may be.

Just like my friend told me, after reading this short 130 pages on relationship, you would have a different view about relationships and hence become a better lover and partner.
To the newly-wedded, about-to-be-wedded and every like minded individuals, this is for you, I hope y'all like and enjoy it.
Below is the chat I had with my friend, a part 5 law student of Obafemi Awolowo University, an awesome friend, she recommended the book to me and I was like wow after digesting It's content.
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2014
So, that's it, questions, enquiries, comments, your views about this are welcomed.
I remain my humble self
Phemmy Isaac.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Missmossy(f): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2014
Interestingcheesy is missterious a love doctor?
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 12, 2014
Missmossy: Interestingcheesy is missterious a love doctor?
lol...No, cos her rel is perfect too, she reads a lot, I guess she just stumbled on the book, btw, av u downloaded it too??
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Here's the direct link to the application, after downloading, you request for the book.
10000+ Free eBooks Reader
I have found a great ebook app for android device: "10000+ Free eBooks Reader".
Maybe you like it,you can download it from the following url:
http://www.eprint-studio.com
Tags : Nikkypearl, kachisbarbie, rokiatu, chaircover, jarus
these are the respected married people I know on nairaland for now.

1 Like

Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Dreyl(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2014
Ok
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by missterious(f): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2014
That's not me, Missmossy
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Dygeasy(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2014
missterious: That's not me, Missmossy
I don't know why but I laughed at this.
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by missterious(f): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2014
Dygeasy: I don't know why but I laughed at this.

Lol. I know say you no well. tongue
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Thanks Sir...glo network is cramped here. Would keep trying

1 Like

Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Missmossy(f): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
jimmy4x:
lol...No, cos her rel is perfect too, she reads a lot, I guess she just stumbled on the book, btw, av u downloaded it too??
Nah haven't downloaded it.
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Missmossy(f): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
missterious: That's not me, Missmossy
Okay ma.
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Missmossy(f): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dygeasy: I don't know why but I laughed at this.
You know why joor,whats the reason for your laughter?
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by priscaoge(f): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Wow Thanks So much @ op, I just downloaded it now n saw my lost novels... "Can u keep a secret" and "The women of the otherworld". Never knew I can find many other interesting series there.

If u love reading like mua,am sure u will love this app smiley wink
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by bablononi(m): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
the part of u wanting to share the link is understandable. y paste ur padi chat here? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by SpaceGoat: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
who care angry
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by heir01(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nice one man @op
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
bablononi: the part of u wanting to share the link is understandable. y paste ur padi chat here? undecided
did you care to read why I did that at all, scroll up bro.
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
priscaoge: Wow Thanks So much @ op, I just downloaded it now n saw my lost novels... "Can u keep a secret" and "The women of the otherworld". Never knew I can find many other interesting series there.

If u love reading like mua,am sure u will love this app smiley wink
Yeah, great app for novel lovers, I'm glad u like you smiley
heir01: Nice one man @op
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by lilTunechi(m): 1:13am On Aug 13, 2014
No offense but I thought at first she's trying to recommend a grammar guide to U cos ur English is..... Urghh I'm coming.
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 13, 2014
lilTunechi: No offense but I thought at first she's trying to recommend a grammar guide to U cos ur English is..... Urghh I'm coming.
Dumb nigga tryna feel important.....haha
I smh4u
don't try too hard to sound funny
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by zube01(m): 9:01am On Aug 13, 2014
kABOOOOOOOM! E don blow!!
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by marchzoner(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
I've downloaded the app... what's the name of the book?
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
#Read
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
marchzoner: I've downloaded the app... what's the name of the book?
ok, you request for the book
The 5 love languages: secret to love dt lasts
Author : Gary Chapman
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by marchzoner(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2014
jimmy4x:
ok, you request for the book
The 5 love languages: secret to love dt lasts
Author : Gary Chapman
OK Thanks
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by lilTunechi(m): 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
jimmy4x:
Dumb nigga tryna feel important.....haha
I smh4u
don't try too hard to sound funny
Like I care......
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
marchzoner: OK Thanks
You are welcome sir
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
lilTunechi: Like I care......
are you hungry??
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by AKMoney1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
jimmy4x: Here's the direct link to the application, after downloading, you request for the book.
10000+ Free eBooks Reader
I have found a great ebook app for android device: "10000+ Free eBooks Reader".
Maybe you like it,you can download it from the following url:
http://www.eprint-studio.com
Tags : Nikkypearl, kachisbarbie, rokiatu, chaircover, jarus
these are the respected married people I know on nairaland for now.

Nice app I must say but I can't find my favorite author, James Hadley Chase, on the list. sad
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by lilTunechi(m): 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
jimmy4x:
are you hungry??
Possibly.
Re: This Will Blow Your Mind Off...**pictures Included.** by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 15, 2014
AKMoney1:

Nice app I must say but I can't find my favorite author, James Hadley Chase, on the list. sad
Eyah, did you request for any of his books and type in his name in the space for Author?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / Break Up Songs/pity Party Songs / See What My Bae Said When I Dip My Hand In Her Pant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.