Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol (17676 Views)

Which Nairalander Have You Kissed / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Suarezilla(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2014
Oya let's hear it. As for me I have not done so cos the fear of ebola is the begining..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by sweettease(f): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2014
Come to think of it, i haven't
Hehehhhehe
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by jaybee3(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2014
sweettease: Come to think of it, i haven't
Hehehhhehe
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by rawpadgin(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2014
why not?
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by sweettease(f): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2014
jaybee3:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oh sorry, i kissed jaybee cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by jaybee3(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2014
sweettease:
Oh sorry, i kissed jaybee cheesy
which of the jaybee's?

I know you've been e-French kissing jbluv since birth but we are talking about tongue locking kinda kiss ya know
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2014
No
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Suarezilla(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2014
rawpadgin: why not?
Bravo! You get Anti-ebola defendants in ur borri...I guess u n ur partner are being super cautious abt ur daily activities! ....Been too busy to even notice I FINALLY made Front Page. **feeling elated cos no b beans** oga seun I hail o wink.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by jmoore(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2014
I haven't kissed since I came into this world.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by marieolae(f): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2014
Suarezilla: Oya let's hear it. As for me I have not done so cos the fear of ebola is the begining..... grin
ahh beg cos of dis ebola outbreak..wife no go kiss husband again abi..
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Suarezilla(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2014
firstEVA: No
grin grin
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Suarezilla(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2014
marieolae: ahh beg cos of dis ebola outbreak..wife no go kiss husband again abi..
Y not? That's a big call for both oooo undecided
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by phlemzy: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
Hehehhhehe
Good u avnt.Before u do, pls make sure the kisser & the kissee sterilize with 5 tablespoons of N@CL for protection.

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by marieolae(f): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
Suarezilla: Y not? That's a big call for both oooo undecided
. It has not reached up to 1000 people that have caught this virus. So there is still hope.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Suarezilla(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2014
marieolae: . It has not reached up to 1000 people that have caught this virus. So there is still hope.
Your right dear..I give Fashola thumbs up for how he has handled the case with all emergency and. Aggressiveness..we shall overcome
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by marieolae(f): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2014
Suarezilla: Your right dear..I give Fashola thumbs up for how he has handled the case with all emergency and. Aggressiveness..we shall overcome
amen oo

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by UjSizzle(f): 10:15am On Aug 12, 2014
jaybee3:
which of the jaybee's?

I know you've been e-French kissing jbluv since birth but we are talking about tongue locking kinda kiss ya know
grin You get luck say no be you she kiss.

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by UjSizzle(f): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2014
jmoore: I haven't kissed since I came into this world.
Say what? Are you one of these Ndi ama Jehovah? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Suarezilla(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2014
Hehehhhehe
U look beautiful. Babe..its gonna b a hard task for ur kisser to stay away from kissing u tongue.

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by jaybee3(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2014
UjSizzle:
grin You get luck say no be you she kiss.

Hallelujah * 7
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Suarezilla(m): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2014
UjSizzle:
grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by tayoxx(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2014
not kissed for like 5years now
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by jmoore(m): 10:38am On Aug 12, 2014
UjSizzle:

Mba oh!! A buro m onye ama Jehovah.

There are many things I haven't tasted in this life.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Ivanspring(f): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Wasn't even kissing before the ebola...

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by stinggy(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2014
I have ooo
And I keep wondering maybe that's why I even have sore throat now cry cry
Pls, is it one of the symptoms

2 Likes

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Chimezie198(m): 11:57am On Aug 12, 2014
stinggy: I have ooo
Yes oo
first Ebola case on Nairaland grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by dechandel(f): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2014
Chimezie198: Yes oo
first Ebola case on Nairaland grin
grin grin grin
Pls quarantine him immediately

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by kendrababy(f): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
Diz ma pin 4 men who care(29680E6E) not 4 smal boiz ooo

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Suarezilla(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
stinggy: I have ooo
U nid to b quarantined
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Chimezie198(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Pls quarantine him immediately
wetin u dey there dey do
dem tell u say dis life no dey sweet me
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Female Romancelanders Who Are Most Likely Not Virgins / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) / Some Ladies And Long Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.