Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol (17690 Views)

Which Nairalander Have You Kissed / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / The First Day You Kissed, How Did It Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Chimezie198(m): 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
stinggy:
undecided undecided
I hate that mod thing joor, you should be our mod. wink
And are you sure tom tom can heal me sir? I'm on the 4th pack, not wrapper oo
Just continue licking TomTom in d morning
lick salt in d night

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by phlemzy: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
sweettease: indeed! Is that what you do?
sweetTeaserr does it mean dat someone dat looks beautiful may not really b beautiful?
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tymax:
Observing you and that... ...that rozzay. cool angry
....baby,hope we av not done anything wrong??...
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Tymax(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
temigracie: ....baby,hope we av not done anything wrong??...
No. grin I was just observing.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tymax:
No. grin I was just observing.
...lol....we both undastnd...tot u ll b slipn by now...
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by sweettease(f): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
phlemzy: sweetTeaserr does it mean dat someone dat looks beautiful may not really b beautiful?
of course tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
temigracie: ....just convinced alittle bit...buh,dont worry sha....@rozzay,abeg forgive ur baby....he ll nt repeat it again.....sameer1212,promise u wont repeat it again oo.....
yes na. i no go doam again.... wink
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
What does kissing mean?
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Jbluv55(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
sweettease:
Oh sorry, i kissed jaybee cheesy
jaybee3:
which of the jaybee's?

I know you've been e-French kissing jbluv since birth but we are talking about tongue locking kinda kiss ya know
Hmmmmm.......lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Jbluv55(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
sweetylicious: What does kissing mean?
Its similar to licking that sweet ice cream you've got there but this time you lick it from someone else's mouth - preferably the opposite sex wink.

Don't tell me you haven't done that before? tongue
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by gemiclem(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
first day in school

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Truckpusher(m): 9:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yes and it was a Nairalander too......I won't call names unless you guys pay me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by allanphash7(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
surely, countless number of time. i even kiss olosho sef.

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by tuffgongjo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
We Vokking 'em etter steady.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by OdeyTommy: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Yes oooooo, I kiSs only my girl friend ooooo.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by sage2(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
sweettease: Come to think of it, i haven't
Hehehhhehe

You mean you have just been having sex without kissing? Now that must have been a boring thing to do.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by xstaadesuwa(f): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lol@jibola(EBOLA) I've promised nt to mention dat word again. Well since d outbreak I haven't nt cos of jibola o
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by agent9(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
yeah sure.....twice
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by duncan511: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
yes not only dat i have sex also with girlfriend at the republic of gambia where i am no ebola here, soon coming back to nigeria
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by waper(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kiss wat? I love my life o
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by duncan511: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
yes not only DAT i have sex also with girlfriend at the republic of Gambia where i am no Ebola here, soon coming back to Nigeria.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by holyboy100: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Diz is like asking have you eaten during D ebola crisis? Oga I don eat wella
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by creamylicious(f): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
So tey him tell me say kissing shd be my full time Job.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by tuffgongjo(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
jmoore: I haven't kissed since I came into this world.
yimu
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don kiss so tey my lips don red...

By the way,,

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by valuedammy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Av kissed my wife times without number since d outbreak of ebola
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by rattlesnake(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Promoting moral decadence.....BTW how can i shut down a thread undecided
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by duncan511: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
yes not only DAT i have sex also with girlfriend at the republic of Gambia where i am no Ebola here, soon coming back to Nigeria.
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Divineluv14(f): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Never kissed
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by tuffgongjo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
kendrababy: Diz ma pin 4 men who care(29680E6E) not 4 smal boiz ooo
olosho with complimentary card,I hail oo

1 Like

Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
Almost everyday
Re: Have You Kissed Since The Outbreak Of EBOLA? Lol by cupid4ig(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
they there na. Don french kiss tire. suck punny join sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Busty Women In Hijab. OMO!! (photos) / Why You Are Not Yet Married / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.