Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups (27470 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Soups The Whole World Should Know And Love / Top 5 Nigerian Soups And Their Health Benefits. / How To Prepare Edikaikong Soup With Saliva Inducing Pictures 4rm A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups by Eyop: 3:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Abasi udiong eyin eka Sunny. Eyop mfo ado nsek eyop?
Amen obong ete cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups by Allergic(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
AGREED!!!

Edikakong is definately the nigerian best.

I am not Cross River of Akwa-Ibom but that soup is D.O.P.E!

2 Likes

Re: Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups by khrisponty(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Its EdikangIkong. Even the supposed Akwa ibom or Cross Riverians are now calling it Edikaikong. #Shameful.
Re: Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups by Eyop: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
khrisponty: Its EdikangIkong. Even the supposed Akwa ibom or Cross Riverians are now calling it Edikaikong. #Shameful.
And what is shameful about the bolded Does your correction change the soup or that we don't know what we are discussing here?
Re: Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups by asadike(f): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

This soup isnt better than Onugbu soup cooked by an Anambra woman nor Nsala soup prepared by Asaba woman. Abeg,celebrate your food but dont say its the best.
Go to Bini,Lagos,Kano,Abuja,Jos and all the major towns in Nigeria Igbo restaurant rule indisputably. Nobi mouth,your food is popular in your hood but outside you no fit collect silver.
Even when it comes to national dishes like Okoro,Igbo woman will use ogbono to slam the taste enter your nostrils. Egusi nko,look at an Egusi that is prepared by an Igbo and tell me you dont see the difference. I have to be honest Ekoi women can cook no doubt but trying to crown then the best is share Ojoro.
na b4 calabar women dey cary am o. Igbo women av overtaken them in al,both bedmatics and food. Evn d edika ikong sef, dem dey cook am beta nwadays. Infact,igbo women ka uwa na aria zi kwanu.
Re: Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups by whitecat007: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2014
Thanks! I just saw this post now. I just don't get how they think dog can continued to be called monkey in this day and age.
Howmanage:
@bolded, GBAM! Edikaingkong got 2 goes from me and never bothered again after that. I agree some of those pics look nothing like Edikaingkong and exactly like Efo Riro. Wasn't going to say anything until I spotted your post. Well, lets leave the 'Ode To Edikaingkong' thread to the edinkaingkong lovers.

1 Like

Re: Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups by whitecat007: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2014
We keep you on edge for reasons, you watch us more than you pay attention to your clock each day, so what else set us apart? Be honest, we rule your souls.
Forwetinnah:

Which standard..? Park well!! I guess you didn't see the "biko" in my post too. Its just a common slang used on social media these days. The hype about the standard thing is amusing cheesy
Re: Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups by Forwetinnah: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
whitecat007: We keep you on edge for reasons, you watch us more than you pay attention to your clock each day, so what else set us apart? Be honest, we rule your souls.

Mere rants. .watch you do what? Eat dirt and get filled with pride grin grin grin grin . What a joke?
Re: Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups by Revolva(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Imagine what you would do for Ofe Owerri.. grin

#SerialKillingSpree Aint Nothing. grin

I will drink an owerri babe bath water

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Make Goat Meat Stew / 4 Delicious Soups To Relish When In Edo / What Do You Gain From Drinking Alcohol?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.