Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes (3986 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Omomehn: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
johnwell:

Like what?

what are your fears?

have you eaten her fruits?
nah...bt that is the ish. She might demand for sex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Du U Ladies Like In A Guy Self And Vice Versa / Three People I Would Love To Met Personally / ‘I Receive 100 Suitors A Day': Woman With Most Body Hair In Nigeria Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.