Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,289 members, 7,954,151 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes (4066 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Met Her Online Yesterday, Asked Her Out Today And She Said Yes by Omomehn: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
johnwell:

Like what?

what are your fears?

have you eaten her fruits?
nah...bt that is the ish. She might demand for sex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(pictures)....She Promise Him he Won't Go Scot Free For Ending The Relationship / EXPOSED: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman.. (WATCH VIDEO) / Happy Weekend... Don't Lie Guys, This Statistics Is True. (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.