Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,261 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? (1509 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Advice To The opposite gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by BRAV0O(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2014
*If I was a girl, I will never hide my feelings from someone I love or pretend as if I don't care

*If I was a girl, I will not be arguing with a boy cause I will know just only one punch from him can make me pass out for next couple of minutes.

*if I was a girl , I will always respect my office as a girl

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Ramon92: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2014
If I were a girl, I will have sense..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by BRAV0O(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2014
Ramon92: If I were a girl, I will have sense..
that's too arsh bro , we'll raised by a woman no matter the case we have no rights to discriminate our women ...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by defendedvictim(m): 10:32am On Aug 13, 2014
if I were a gal, I'd wish to b a boy..#y wil I want to b a gal sef n bleed every month
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Caseless: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2014
BRAV0O: *If I was a girl, I will never hide my feelings from someone I love or pretend as if I don't care

*If I was a girl, I will not be arguing with a boy cause I will know just only one punch from him can make me pass out for next couple of minute.

the most difficult part for me is this. Cant imagine how i cud keep it to myself when i have feeling for someone.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Caseless: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2014
defendedvictim: if I were a gal, I'd wish to b a boy..#y wil I want to b a gal sef n bleed every month
imagine the pain of pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and carrying baby all the time and having to put up with all these makes me to respect women alot.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 13, 2014
if i were a gal i will neva hide my feelings frm d man i love n i wil alwys be supportive of him
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: imagine the pain of pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and carrying baby all the time and having to put up with all these makes me to respect women alot.
yh dats true. dey r d mst passionnate being on earth n dats y i respect dem very much. tnk god i hv d best mama in d world.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Caseless: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2014
sameer1212: yh dats true. dey r d mst passionnate being on earth n dats y i respect dem very much. tnk god i hv d best mama in d world.
na my mama best pass o grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: na my mama best pass o grin
yh dats gud na. dey r d bst tin to us. nice one doh.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Caseless: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2014
sameer1212: yh dats gud na. dey r d bst tin to us. nice one doh.
correct!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:24am On Aug 13, 2014
BRAV0O: *If I was a girl, I will never hide my feelings from someone I love or pretend as if I don't care

*If I was a girl, I will not be arguing with a boy cause I will know just only one punch from him can make me pass out for next couple of minute.

Easy for you to say as a male, trust me.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by defendedvictim(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2014
caseless: imagine the pain of pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and carrying baby all the time and having to put up with all these makes me to respect women alot.
yea, I respect dem a lot n wudnt wanna b in Dia shoe..seriously!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by BRAV0O(m): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:

really ? But what if u're a boy ?
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2014
It is sent that hard to abide with ryt
PrettyHausaGirl:

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: It is sent that hard to abide with ryt
I don't understand you, re-read ur post and correct it
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2014
It isnt hard to abide with ryt
PrettyHausaGirl:
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2014
It isnt hard to abide with ryt
PrettyHausaGirl:
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Lorlaahlozz: 11:42am On Aug 13, 2014
If I were a boy.I'll be writing if I were a girl
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by BRAV0O(m): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: It isnt hard to abide with ryt
come Na gala u dey sell for uniben ? #justcurious!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
But u know say na 21 days remain for u ,because ur ebola no be here
BRAV0O: come Na gala u dey sell for uniben ? #justcurious!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by bigmoztj(m): 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2014

*If I was a girl, I will not be arguing with a boy cause I will know just only one punch from him can make me pass out for next couple of minutes.

I hate the thought of being a woman.....if although a reverend Sis, Gon
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: It isnt hard to abide with ryt

Yeah. Most definitely
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2014
So what will u do if u were a boy
PrettyHausaGirl:

Yeah. Most definitely
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: So what will u do if u were a boy

I can't imagine that because I don't ever wanna stop been a girl. It rocks!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hmmm,so can u give me or anyone a brief insight on why it works
PrettyHausaGirl:

I can't imagine that because I don't ever wanna stop been a girl. It rocks!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by BRAV0O(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: But u know say na 21 days remain for u ,because ur ebola no be here
hmmm Thunder fire your left yansh!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
....if i were a boy,i ll love my woman like my life depends on it...i ll make her feel special always....i ll always look into her eyes n say sweet things....i ll always b dere for her thru thick n thin...i ll neva cheat on her....above all,she s b my lady in ball gown n tiara n my goddess...
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Anyway i know u be gay sha thats only why u r looking for a transgender situation, i cover my yansh with blood of jesus
BRAV0O: hmmm Thunder fire your left yansh!
Re: What Will You Do If You Were The Opposite Gender ? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
Unibenstudent: Hmmm,so can u give me or anyone a brief insight on why it works
Works or rocks?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys! Please I Need Your Opinions.. / Reasons Men Avoid Being Friends With Women!!! / What Can You Do For Love???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.