Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? (3100 Views)

Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? / How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? / At What Age Age Should Parents Teach Their Children Sex Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2014
As for the thread, my dad only told me one thing about marriage, it's a single sentence
" marriage does not have a manual"
Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by bellong: 7:47am On Aug 15, 2014
zboyd:

Why are throwing stone and hiding hand?

Please do not insult my intelligence by indirectly calling me names and thinking I won't catch it.

If you have been following my topics and posts, I have spoken about abusive women more than once...case in point...this thread..."How To "Emasculate" A Man - Family - Nairaland.

Why did I earlier state: "I HATE ABUSE OF ANY KIND- AGAINST ANYONE?" Selective amnesia again?

Domestic abuse is not gender specific.

As for as stating: "At least the females surrounding me enjoy my abusive nature,"...I don't see the humor in making light of domestic abuse.

But...if what you stated is true...then...the females you mentioned are fools.

Madam Zboyd,

Why would I insult your intelligence? I am not a coward, if my intention was to accuse you, I would have gone ahead to do so without mincing words. Only cowards do what you are accusing me of. You have failed to understand my last response to you and I will not explain myself further if you fail to see my point.

You have 116 topics, how many of them did you write against female abusers compared to your numerous threads against male? If you indeed have good intention as claimed, your topics should be balanced. Your double standard is obvious for all to see.

Yes, I do commend your passion against domestic abuse but you are not the only one in the fight against it. Not everybody makes noise about what they do.

If you didn't believe my previous explanation on what I said, how do you expect me to believe your "I HATE ABUSE OF ANYKIND AGAINST ANYONE"? It could just be a blanket statement with no sincerity since I don't live with you.

Thanks for emphasizing domestic abuse is not gender specific.

Mrs, you don't have to be too serious about everything on a faceless forum. You may not see humour in what I wrote but I expected you to understand what I was telling you if you've got that depth. Alas, you failed to understand it.

Calling the abused FOOLS says so much about your personal crusade.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Godmystrength: 7:56am On Aug 15, 2014
zboyd:

Not ALL women (or men) over here grow up in dysfunctional, single parent homes...no matter what the stereotypes claim...OR...what people choose to believe.
I am not saying you are from those kind of homes, neither am i from such. Just trying to say your list is too long. just that.
Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 15, 2014
The bullies are here again. Simple question they can't answer...

Pickabeau no 1. Now bellong has joined the train.

Okokobioko.
Nice reply @ OP.

For me, they didn't teach me anything about marriage. They didn't even believe I will even marry due to the rate I was going grin.

Make I spread mat for here this Friday .
Calling on my fellow amibo nairalanders to help me buy coke and gala.

Sambarry
Cococandy
Beeevan
Efemenaxy
edwife
Lyndaroyce.

Oya o. Come and tell us what they taught you about marriage

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by pickabeau1: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2014
CHillisauce... I am a learner where you dey.... who cuss reach u..

I hope you know say na u be number one bully since the tsunami though i was surprised u stood up for single men when they accuse them of being pedophiles

4 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2014
Pickabeau, what did they teach you about marriage?
Answer the question first and stop derailing .
Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by pickabeau1: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce
I answered initially... now who is d bully

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by bellong: 9:37am On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce: The bullies are here again. Simple question they can't answer...

Pickabeau no 1. Now bellong has joined the train.

Okokobioko.
Nice reply @ OP.

For me, they didn't teach me anything about marriage. They didn't even believe I will even marry due to the rate I was going grin.

Make I spread mat for here this Friday .
Calling on my fellow amibo nairalanders to help me buy coke and gala.

Sambarry
Cococandy
Beeevan
Efemenaxy
edwife
Lyndaroyce.

Oya o. Come and tell us what they taught you about marriage

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1: Chillisauce
I answered initially... now who is d bully

You are the bully. You and bellong. Why are you after that woman's tail always.
The last time I checked, no one pays to open a thread here.

When dinachi was opening feminism thread every day, where you after his tail like this ?

The fact remains, these problems exist and should 've discussed once a while.

I enjoy her thread cos they are quite educative with real life examples.

So chasing her ass like this is bullying . Maybe trying to shut her up

4 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by pickabeau1: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2014
grin grin

pot calling kettle black... calling out the facts on someone whose posts have a common theme of man hate, anti naija and all what she potrays here is buillying?

Her theme is not new on this family section... resonates so with many of the females here...

Guess birds of the same feather do flock together..

You are free to enjoy her threads.. thats your choice

I dont have any discussion with bellong... im not a cliquer like you
Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 15, 2014
Leave the thread for people who will learn something from it.

You don't have with bellong but you are quick to click "like" . Tell me what that means. It shows solidarity grin.

Also, you are always behind bellong to drop one comment that will fan his bully analysis .
Point is, Make una leave this woman. Let her pass her message to her audience. If you are not one , just jejele pack one side

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by pickabeau1: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2014
solidarity? grin grin grin

You wey u don call all your crew as you land

I may or may not clicked like on bellong posts.. let me even go and like them sef ... tongue tongue.

I will also like your post... shey matter don solve grin grin

she has her right to post.. i also have mine... God no vex
Chillisauce: Leave the thread for people who will learn something from it.
You don't have with bellong but you are quick to click "like" . Tell me what that means. It shows solidarity grin.
Also, you are always behind bellong to drop one comment that will fan his bully analysis .
Point is, Make una leave this woman. Let her pass her message to her audience. If you are not one , just jejele pack one side

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by bellong: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

You are the bully. You and bellong. Why are you after that woman's tail always.
The last time I checked, no one pays to open a thread here.

When dinachi was opening feminism thread every day, where you after his tail like this ?

The fact remains, these problems exist and should 've discussed once a while.

I enjoy her thread cos they are quite educative with real life examples.

So chasing her ass like this is bullying . Maybe trying to shut her up

Maybe you need to revise your post history. When did I start trailing or attacking people?

My comments on this thread are easy for all to understand.

I guess you were not there when I took Dinachi up on some of his views.

Between, maybe you need to redefine what BULLY is cos I have not bullied anybody here.

6 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2014
Now we have royal Roy , bellong and pickabeau in one thread. Probably clicking like for each other

Helppppppppppppp grin grin
Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by bellong: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce: Now we have royal Roy , bellong and pickabeau in one thread. Probably clicking like for each other

Why are you accusing people for what you have no facts or evidence.

It is gross my sister.

5 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 15, 2014
bellong: Wow......

You learnt all these and you still show off like a male hater.....
This is it.

She made a great post. Maybe not to you. But is this comment really necessary? Anyway, she gave you all the reply you need.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2014
bellong:

Why are you accusing people for what you have no facts or evidence.

It is gross my sister.

Which gross. When three of una enter. The 'like 'increase to two. One writing, the other liking.

Swear with obatala say you no click like. grin
Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1: solidarity? grin grin grin

You wey u don call all your crew as you land

I may or may not clicked like on bellong posts.. let me even go and like them sef ... tongue tongue.

I will also like your post... shey matter don solve grin grin

she has her right to post.. i also have mine... God no vex

So I was right about the 'liking' royal Roy don take off?

Kikikik.

Like clickers.

tongue
Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by bellong: 9:57am On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

Which gross. When three of una enter. The 'like 'increase to two. One writing, the other liking.

Swear with obatala say you no click like. grin

I don't need to swear. I am not a kid running after like.

Meanwhile, you should read over my post you quoted to understand the intent and meaning.

You think she answered me right, why then did you bring up the issue again if you have no intention of stirring up strife.

6 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by RoyalRoy(m): 9:57am On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce: Now we have royal Roy , bellong and pickabeau in one thread. Probably clicking like for each other

undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by beeevan: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce you wan make dey bully me too? grin. I no wan enter Alcatraz with this my virgin handle.

Goodmorning, howdy babe?
Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2014
bellong:

I don't need to swear. I am not a kid running after like.

Meanwhile, you should read over my post you quoted to understand the intent and meaning.

You think she answered me right, why then did you bring up the issue again if you have no intention of stirring up strife.

Maybe it was not your intent. This was how it started on the 'how to emasculated a man ' thread. Next..people started calling her names. Its not right.

You started it. Maybe if you had just focus on the topic, we wouldn't have gone through all this .

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2014
RoyalRoy:

undecided
Wetin break your neck?
Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2014
beeevan: Chillisauce you wan make dey bully me too? grin. I no wan enter Alcatraz with this my virgin handle.

Goodmorning, howdy babe?

Morning babes. Bully you ke. With all your trainings in weight lifts.

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by bellong: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

Maybe it was not your intent. This was how it started on the 'how to emasculated a man ' thread. Next..people started calling her names. Its not right.

You started it. Maybe if you had just focus on the topic, we wouldn't have gone through all this .

And if you had glossed over it and contribute your own without minding my exchanges with her, maybe we wouldn't have gone through all these.

6 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by pickabeau1: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

So I was right about the 'liking' royal Roy don take off?

Kikikik.

Like clickers.

tongue

Na me like your post since you seem to love adulation likes give you..
I will like your post again..

4 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2014
bellong:

And if you had glossed over it and contribute your own without minding my exchanges with her, maybe we wouldn't have gone through all these.

Just like OP. i hate abuse and bullies.
I would have passed but my spirit will disturb me.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

Na me like your post since you seem to love adulation likes give you..
I will like your post again..

Oya like am again. na your thread Mark grin

Like all of them.
Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by beeevan: 10:05am On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce feel free to be in anytime, enough food to feed you 3 times daily in your cell. Lyndaroyce will fix your porty, Efe will read you bedtime stories, edwife will keep the Ganja rolling in, Candy will serve your desert because am sure she has been fumbling with desert recipes lately. I will take care of the feeding, you can use my orange suit, i have shaped for you already tongue.

aouchh!!! They just pulled a hand full of my hair!!brb
Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by pickabeau1: 10:06am On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce:

Oya like am again. na your thread Mark grin

Like all of them.

Trademark..

Na u and your crew be like cliques..

Likey Likey crew tongue

Your madam never show since tsunami...

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2014
bellong: Why not start by telling us what you learnt from your parents....

I just saw this.
And she answered you by posting the long list. Only for you to tell her she come off like a man hater. Like seriously undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Parents Teach You About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

Trademark..

Na u and your crew be like cliques..

Likey Likey crew tongue

Your madam never show since tsunami...

Who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Boys Reporting Sexual Abuse BY WOMEN - Report / I Don't Feel To Good About A Future With My Sibling / Wife Behaving Badly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.