Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave (5002 Views)

I Am In A State Of Dilemma- Should I Give My Boyfriend A Phone? / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Ikelips(f): 1:09am On Sep 07, 2014
For the past few weeks my bf has been excelling in business and he even bought a car of his own. People in my area always told to be careful because i was putting my head in the lions mouth. I just thought it was jealousy since none of these had a bf with a car. Last night i saw him coming out of an older lady's car and she looked happy. Today i saw him with another older woman and she looked happy too. What surprises me is that he leaves his car parked at a hotel and leaves with these mamas im their cars then he goes back to pick his car.

Please this is bothering me. Should i confront him and ask if he is now a high class prostitute? Or should i allow time to reveal the truth itself?
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by samuelson06(m): 1:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Don't confront him because of anything. You'll only end up embarrassing yourself. I think you should've known before now the nature of person he is and not making it appear as if his actions look strange to you.

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 07, 2014
I would advice you to end the relationship, before its too late...Remember, you are at risk of been exposed to STD, which can be very deadly.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by 1one: 2:05am On Sep 07, 2014
HIV,HEP B/C, STDS,EV. 'nuf said
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Nobody: 4:35am On Sep 07, 2014
......" Do the NEEDFUL ".
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 07, 2014
....You know what to do...Its your life...

3 Likes

Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by phlemzy: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2014
With reference to ur tym of post, last nyt u saw him,today(even when day jst dey break) u saw him with another woman. Does he not sleep ahome. u too. Get som rest till he's caught witout excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Clinton594(m): 7:40am On Sep 07, 2014
If you love him, trace him..... Make it happen.
Oh BTW how did you know he parks at hotel. Have you already traced him?
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by nonxo007(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2014
follow ur heart....lolzzz
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2014
DRAIN HIS WALLET AND RUN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Akshow: 7:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Are people really taking this poster serious and giving her advice? una no get work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Dreyl(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2014
Aids is real gurl,protect your kingdom.
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by valdes00(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2014
matify:

......" Do the NEEDFUL ".
And wat is d needful
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by destante(f): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2014
First be careful about your health honey. Then, I don't advice you to go stalking him, only a few ladies know how to do this perfectly. You shouldn't keep quiet either. In such instance, its best you talk to him about your suspicion. And just watch his body language for answers, cuz he would most likely lie, if he was guilty. If he gets too defensive, don't force it or insist. But you already have your answer. Its your decision to make thereafter, which should most likely be- discouraging him from such any further. Good luck honey.

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by simdam500(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2014
giggolo cheesy of the highest order....

if he enjoys his new employer and loves his job... let him be abi no be from there he dey pay your bills... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by bakandow11: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2014
even if none of her story is real take time to think of d best way out ,u may b helping smebdy u knw.
My sis, dnt pick his call or go to is hse let him come ask u y, den u will xplain wat u saw and dat u even knw met one of dem in saloon dat u hrd thre conversation which u wnt tell cox he dosint tell u wen d biz strted as well, he wil lie dat its some kind of biz.
after which u will leave ur last wrd ,dat d next day u see anytin of such u will back off frm d game.
u can strt thinkin abt d guy distrbing u lately!! every game is an experience ask a football player.

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by adesina1991(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2014
run for your life.your boyfriend is dealing with sugar mummies and the repercussion won't be him alone but you also
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by rattlesnake(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2014
Questions for the gods....Let me.ask ifa

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by ednut1(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2014
fake ass story. get a life

1 Like

Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by elmagnifico411(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Use your head and not your heart. Don't let it seem as is if you're staying put cos of what he's got material wise. If that wan no do, use your tongue count your teeth.
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2014
Fish Brain. tongue I'm sure you do know the exact right thing to do but you are here babbling about It.

angry angry

TMan.
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2014
Op only you

Your boyfriend's father bought a car and he changed?

Only you
Is looking for obodo oyibo husband

Now same you has a boyfriend who deals with sugar madam's

Wonder what your next story will be

3 Likes

Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
folly65:
Op only you

Your boyfriend's father bought a car and he changed?

Only you
Is looking for obodo oyibo husband

Now same you has a boyfriend who deals with sugar madam's

Wonder what your next story will be
What'sup bae.

Happy Sunday!! Where's the party at na? cheesy
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by marieolae(f): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Some times u don't need to be given advice. You just need to think on your own
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
RuudNisterooy: What'sup bae.

Happy Sunday!! Where's the party at na? cheesy
Sweet sunday dearie
The party is at celestial church of whatever it is
Shey u dey go white garment church?
U fit come?
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Janeify(f): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
It's all about you.you know what is better for you.if i tell you to give him a hot slap when you see him with older ladies,i no you wouldn't. The best thing here is to compare and contest.when you compare,then you contest.the choice is yours though, think,thing again and rethink
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
folly65:
Sweet sunday dearie
The party is at celestial church of whatever it is
Shey u dey go white garment church?
U fit come?
Party at Celestial? Abeg define the theme of the party for me first, before i go know whether to come or not...

Which kind dance we go dance? And errrr... I go wear shoe come o, if at all I go come, becos me no dey go party with bare foot tongue
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
how do you think got 'made' and started a succesful business? his 'business acumen'?
if you are dating cos he has it going on, you better close your eyes. but if you really love him, them its time to end the relationship?
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Houseofglam7(f): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Is this a joke
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Party at Celestial? Abeg define the theme of the party for me first, before i go know whether to come or not...

Which kind dance we go dance? And errrr... I go wear shoe come o, if at all I go come, becos me no dey go party with bare foot tongue
I no know the theme of the party o. Person invite me grin
Any kind dance u want dey dere
Skelewu o, shoki o, dorobucci o,
If u want twerking sef.. Jason's derulo wiggle beats will serve
Even if u want wear that denrele 12inches come
But come with your white kaftan and a belltongue
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by guyANDROID1: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bulls and Dogs.

cook it well next time.
Re: Is My Boyfriend A Sex Slave by 100Cents: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Are you not enjoying the money ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A True Man Knows When To Shut Up And Let The Woman Take Charge / So You Think You Are Romantic / My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.