Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) (2211 Views)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by waylee90: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2014
Most guys, if not every guy hates to be in the friend zone, especially when it is with a girl they are attracted to.

There is no need to define what the “friend zone” means, every one in five guys must have been “friend zoned” at one point or the other in their lives but for those who have no clue what it is, friend zone is that place where a girl puts a guy she considers more than a friend, but less than a boyfriend. She is polite to him, cares about him but won’t date him for whatever reason. It hurts abi. Lol ...

Here are five top signs to know if that girl you love has "friend-zoned" you :

1. She hardly returns your phone calls or worse, never returns your phone calls.
When a girl is attracted to a guy, phone calls are part of the numerous ways she shows it. Forget the emergence of blackberries and other social networking medium, she fancies you, she calls to hear your voice. When you call her every other time and she never returns any? You have been friend-zoned!

2. She cancels your plans at the last minute.
If she constantly puts an end to your plans together without any genuine reason, it means she doesn't really respect you or whatever you guys share and won’t want for there to be more.

3. She teases you
She hugs you warmly all of the time, sends “accidental” kisses, maybe even shares her bed with you, just so you don’t walk away and so you are always there to rescue her whenever she needs to be rescued.
4. She tells you how much of a fantastic boyfriend you’d be to another girl
She tells you how good you would be for any girl but her. It shows she can’t see you and her in any form of commitment either in the present or future.

5. She shares her experiences with other guys while you’re together
When a girl constantly discusses her attraction with other guys and asks for advice from you in getting them, knowing fully well you are interested in her, you have been seriously friend zoned. Chai ! Na this one dey pain pass. Guys, you know what i mean. *covers face*

True or Not. Which one hurts the most for you? And ladies, guilty of any ?

Source : www.thatloveblog.com
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by passionate88: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ok
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by wharlzywee(m): 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2014
Have been friendzoned but nw I'm back... Thank God I'm outta dat shiiiit
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by waylee90: 8:29pm On Aug 13, 2014
@wharlzywee, lol , thank God for you though. It wasn't easy , i guess.... Anyone with a similar experience? Lets make it fun and interactive.

Courtesy : www.thatloveblog.com
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by Gofwane(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
Av bn 2 dat zone and i tel u it is nt a place 2 be. Infact, u won't evn wnt 2 see ur worst enemy der !
D funny part ws dat a grl ws busy chasing al around dat tym bt i frnd zoned her.
*Luv hurts*
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
@op I beg you how do I friend zone myself ?

I have too many girls trying to kill me with love. Pls show me how to make them friend zone me.
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by wharlzywee(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
waylee90: @wharlzywee, lol , thank God for you though. It wasn't easy , i guess.... Anyone with a similar experience? Lets make it fun and interactive.

Courtesy : www.thatloveblog.com
mehn it ain't easy bro have keep distance away 4rm her and stopped calling bt I always view her pics on whatsapp b4 going bed "miss her tho"
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by victorNRceo: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
I hate that thing no b small.

a promo is on, 50mb each to 25 PERSONS.
D new Android plans with Etisalat.
50mb@N100_1gb@1.4k n mor
https://www.nairaland.com/1840190/d-new-etisalat-android-plans
enquires on whatsapp/voice call 09090431565
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by Mprex(f): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2014
wharlzywee: mehn it ain't easy bro have keep distance away 4rm her and stopped calling bt I always view her pics on whatsapp b4 going bed "miss her tho"
ewwww. So pathetic and romantic. Sorry ehnn

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by wharlzywee(m): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mprex:
fenks
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by SpaceGoat: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
wharlzywee: Have been friendzoned but nw I'm back... Thank God I'm outta dat shiiiit
guys be carefull . gitls always friend zone because they want extra compliment. click here to learn how to unfriend zone https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2014
Mprex:
nice photo ya got over there tho
SpaceGoat: guys be carefull . gitls always friend zone because they want extra compliment. click here to learn how to unfriend zone https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret

spacegoat removing guys from the "friend zone" and wanting all nl girls since 1675 grin grin
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2014
I can't count how many threads have been created on this topic - "Friendzone".

Guys, if we keep whining about this, its only shows we are weak. E don do na.

If u feel you're being friend zoned, move on. No time to waste. Lots of fishes of diff sizes and types in d ocean.
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
Loool grin grin
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by Agybabe(f): 9:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
I'm either in or out!

Never put any guy there sha. I think I need to grin
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by vizkiz: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Agybabe: I'm either in or out!

Never put any guy there sha. I think I need to grin

angry
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by Agybabe(f): 10:18am On Aug 14, 2014
vizkiz:

angry
tongue grin
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by harffie(m): 12:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
MrsBreezy: Loool grin grin
Hell yea!
Re: 5 Signs That You Have Been Friend Zoned. :-) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
E be like say shit dey worry u wey open dis thread.Everywhere na soso friendzoning dis,friendzoning dat.
Must every gal u meet become ur galfriend.U guyz are jus ovaflogging dis issues.
Hardly do u eva hear or see a real gee complain of dis. Am out

(1) (Reply)

This Is Gonna Be Fun / Question For The Ladies (photo) / "Butty"babes Voice Are Alws Tiny But "Ajepako"babes Voice Are Alws Thick. WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.