Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78228 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya:
can you see you a mad fellow his friends account collaborated by other witness

His Friends And you expect me to follow that logic You must be seriously joking,,,
Anacksunamun: That dumbass is an escapee of a mental home in one tropical forest. He's the worst thing to have ever happened to mankind. He just pulls out several moronic assertions from his àss to defend his dumb self, without knowing his stupidity is being laid bare for the world to see. A fuckin' White puppet!!

Just the way your dead parents was brutalised by the same white puppets,,,,
So sad

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: Was Diallo that was gunned down, armed? Was he a gang banger? Please answer.
That guy is something else. Diallo was shot 41 times for nothing standing in the hallway of his apartment building in Brooklyn. This police officers will accord to the white guys the utmost respect while dealing with them but they turn to animals when dealing with black people. One assaulted a pregnant black lady barbecuing in her back yard recently in NY. Hope people keep filling lawsuits against the police departments to shape them up.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
grin *bear hugs*
khiaa:

lol meow!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

grin the kid with an anime name(anacksunamun) just got angry... grin
You know your birth was a mistake right?
Your dead parents were busy watching anime p0rn(that explains how you got your name)..
Everything in your life is failure upon failure,just the way your dead mum Birth Control pills was a failure,and you and your siblings were the mistakes that popped out from it..

I would love to send you my condolences,but you're so poor you can't even afford it... Smh for your dead parents mistake sha sad
It's not a rocket sense that you're dense and don't use your brain since it's still new, you old-pot-bellied-flap- mouthed scumbag. sad
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: Yeah, I never expected you to reply and make sense. Expecting you to be sensible for nanosecond, is like expecting a chicken to grow a tooth. I guess Diallo was a cultist and had AK47 on him when he was brutally murdered abi? Lost demonic soul!! grin

Lost demonic soul grin ?
But your parents are the one's burning in hell,,
Imbe.cile,,bastard sired by two fagggots,the same fate that took your parents awaits you...

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by TOYNEX(f): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Homar: Yet some mumu nigerians are hustling to go over there . No patriotism in our nation .
what's d difference here or there? racist or bokoharam?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: That dumbass is an escapee of a mental home in one tropical forest. He's the worst thing to have ever happened to mankind. He just pulls out several moronic assertions from his àss to defend his dumb self, without knowing his stupidity is being laid bare for the world to see. A fuckin' White puppet!!
You are spot on. That's why I don't even like to respond to some people on nairaland . They are so annoying.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
You mean you all are here screaming blue murder when there is no single proof that the guy surrendered to the cop before he was shot?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun:
It's not a rocket sense that you're dense and don't use your brain since it's still new, you old-pot-bellied-flap- mouthed scumbag. sad

Now am the mouthed scumbag Coming from the derange bastard who started this whole ish(oh the irony)
Frustration is really bad sad

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Where is the "freedom" in the land of the free, when SWAT police are shooting protesters with wooden and plastic bullets?

This isn't a third world country! Shameful!

And imagine the police chief talking about not giving a fvck about the constitution!

Obama, do something and stand with ya folks for the first time, since the Prof. Henry Gates saga!

Protesters don't need the guy below!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by whitecat007: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Gbam! Gbam! Gbam!
BlueMagic2: For those of you who don't live in the US and don't really understand what's going on in the US. Y'all need to shut the 4k up and concentrate on solving the Ebola, Boko Haram and numerous problems in Nigeria. The people rioting are just ignorant fools. There is an on going investigation both by the police and the FBI. This is not like the incompetent Nigerian police who just go about harassing and killing innocent Citizens. Blacks are just by their stereotype Saggy pants, Unfathered Kids, kids running around without no supervision, there are more black on black crime than white on black crimes. Its sad that the kid was killed but Blacks have a lot of issues that they need to address.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ayodiya: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

His Friends And you expect me to follow that logic You must be seriously joking,,,

Just the way your dead parents was brutalised by the same white puppets,,,,
So sad
nigga go and die
stop quoting me
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex: Where is the "freedom" in the land of the free, when SWAT police are shooting protesters with wooden and plastic bullets?

This isn't a third world country! Shameful!

And imagine the police chief talking about not give a fvck about the constitution!

Obama, do something and stand with ya folks for the first time, since the Prof. Henry Gates saga!

Protesters don't need the guy below!

Can I see a proof of that?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya:
nigga go and die
stop quoting me

Can you see your I.Q, Yet you're the one who first quoted me and kept on quoting me,and even quoting me now to stop quoting you
I fear your I.Q number o..

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon: Before I make any comment here, where is the proof that the cop was white or that the black guy had surrendered before the cop shot him?
The cop is white. There are witnesses and his friend collaborated that. He was with him before being shot to death.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lucasbalo: That guy is something else. Diallo was shot 41 times for nothing standing in the hallway of his apartment building in Brooklyn. This police officers will accord to the white guys the utmost respect while dealing with them but they turn to animals when dealing with black people. One assaulted a pregnant black lady barbecuing in her back yard recently in NY. Hope people keep filling lawsuits against the police departments to shape them up.
That guy is a deadbeat raised by crackhead parents. How someone can be saddled with such stupidity and illiteracy saddens me. Watch the way he pushed aside an eyewitness narration of Brown's gruesome murder and stuck to his own gibberish fantasy from his mental home. I'd love him to bring up an excuse for Amodou Diallo too. Since Brown's friend's testimonies are not to be believed, what does the scumbag has to say about Diallo's case. What of the Nigerian Policeman that got drunk and shot an innocent civilian? I guess the civilian was a ganger banger too. Too many kids using the internet these days.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
bigshow123: and wat has d black race invented since civilization began. Electricity, telephone, cars, planes, bicycle, motorcycle, computers, internet, rockets, drones, medical science, nuclear, physics etc. If we blame colonization for our backwardness, wat did we invent b4 d whites came. D first storey buildin in nigeria in badagry was done by a white man. U must see a white man in any serious road contruction in nigeria today. I'm a nigerian, but let's face it. We are light yrs behind d white men
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: That guy is a deadbeat raised by crackhead parents. How someone can be saddled with such stupidity and illiteracy saddens me. Watch the way he pushed aside an eyewitness narration of Brown's gruesome murder and stuck to his own gibberish fantasy from his mental home. I'd love him to bring up an excuse for Amodou Diallo too. Since Brown's friend's testimonies are not to be believed, what does the scumbag has to say about Diallo's case. What of the Nigerian Policeman that got drunk and shot an innocent civilian? I guess the civilian was a ganger banger too. Too many kids using the internet these days.
That is the result of a cheap made in China phone. God help us with that kind of young men in Nigeria.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lucasbalo: The cop is white. There are witnesses and his friend collaborated that. He was with him before being shot to death.

The witnesses are all blacks I guess? His friend? Is his friend supposed to say something bad about him?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lucasbalo: You are spot on. That's why I don't even like to respond to some people on nairaland . They are so annoying.
He's a loose canon, an illbred kid with access to internet, so I'll be ignoring him from now onwards. smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by lucianohase(m): 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?
...100% ryt!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
@ SirShymex I'm still waiting waiting for the proof.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by redsun(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
America is a "developed" third world.Majority are so fooolishly brain washed and that is why organized religions,sects,cults,police killing sqauds and tea partisans still strive there.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by whitecat007: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
I see that's the favorite quote and the easy way out for insecure like you to save face. You know what I said is true but never thought anyone would call you out on it. I just did, pull my points apart if you can.
khiaa:

You have no Idea what you are talking about. You are delusional.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya:
nigga go and die
stop quoting me
LMAO!! The leech is a clueless pest with an IQ of -6. grin
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

The witnesses are all blacks I guess? His friend? Is his friend supposed to say something bad about him?
So whose narration will you believe? The cop that killed Brown?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by FKO1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?
ASIN EHN...SOLIDARITY MY A.SS
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
1st pic.lesley macspdden and michael brown snr. parents of shot teen

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: So whose narration will you believe? The cop that killed Brown?

A video! Simple!

Common sense should tell anyone that!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon: @ SirShymex I'm still waiting waiting for the proof.

I was trying to dig it up for you, but after reading your subsequent post - you don't deserve it. So, you'll have to hit google yourself to find it. You honestly won't add anything to the conversation apart from the ignorance both Nihilis and Obi1kenobi posted.

The fact that you asserted that his friends' side of the story might be sentimental just shows what you know. You should have asked if he was armed or not? Once, you're not armed, regardless of your crime, no police officer - black, white, blue, or pink - has a right to take your life!

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sweetlemon:

The city has 67 police officers and only 3 are black. Mind you, the friend spoke to the officer before the escalation.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by lafuria1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-missouri-st-louis-police-shooting-teen-20140811-story.html @ sweetlemon here is link that gives the two side of the story but Most importantly, the nature of the area itself and reason for the protest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.