Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78133 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pansophist(m): 12:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Obi1kenobi: Black Americans are the greatest architects of their own problems. While I feel sympathy for the kid and the likes of Trayvon Martins, there's no doubt that as a group, African Americans are their own greatest enemies. No one who has witnessed their lives would ever like to live in a black neighbourhood. They're profiled and discriminated against by the justice system because they present a disproportionately huge security risk. In their victim mentality, they completely ignore the far greater menace of black-on-black crime while highlighting a few white-on-black incidents.

They need to get an education. They need to get themselved out of the gang culture. They need to break the cycle of raising most of their children in broken homes with single mothers knocked up by street thug baby daddies. They need to proactively seize the boundless opportunities in America rather than playing the victim and blaming all their considerable failures on the evil white man. They need greater political and ethnic consciousness to articulate a vision that will move their group forward.

They're an absolute mess.

This is complete bullshit, you are completely ignorant about the plight of African Americans.

It is the same African Americans that fought and broke the brutal force of Slavery, Racism, segregations, Jim crow etc. It is the same African americans that produced people like Martin Luther king which made US a place many blacks could immigrate to, it is the same African americans that suffered all the harsh history and discrimination, a thing you only read in books and make conclusion from, do not be this naive, without African Americans, you might not be able to immigrate to America today.

The system has been designed to keep this people down, although few will break away from this chain, but a huge amount will still be trapped into it. In US, African Americans can be found in all sphere of profession, just like their white counterpart. They have contributed their own quota in invention, civilization and the advancement of America, get your act right before you spill this rubbish on a public forum.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pacretus(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Homar: Yet some mumu nigerians are hustling to go over there . No patriotism in our nation .
ya u ar right.but pls wen u get a US visa kindly nd cheerfuly pass it to me so u can do ur patriotism well.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
pansophist:

This is complete bullshit, you are completely ignorant about the plight of African Americans.

It is the same African Americans that fought and broke the brutal force of Slavery, Racism, segregations, Jim crow etc. It is the same African americans that produced people like Martin Luther king which made US a place many blacks could immigrate to, it is the same African americans that suffered all the harsh history and discrimination, a thing you only read in books and make comclusions from, do not be this naive, without African Americans, you might not be able to immigrate to America today.

The system has been designed to keep this people down, although few will break away from this chain, but a huge amount will still be trapped into it. In US, African Americans can be found in all sphere of profession, just like their white counterpart. They have contributed their own quote in invention, civilization and the advancement of America, get your act right before you spill this rubbish on a public forum.Gbam
Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
khiaa:

What do you being an Igbo man have to do with anything (not a damn thing). An Igbo man can be all those things that Tommy said you are as well, and so can a white, hispanic, asian, so stop with the stereotypes and generalisations. I knew you weren't African American just like I think you know that I am. cheesy

We dont relate to your struggle.
We dont have gang culture.
We dont have culture of producing bastards.
Our women dont twerk in grocery stores.

Its like day and night difference.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
LastProphet:

GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS YOU! YOU ARE ONE AMONG THE FEW REASONABLE BLACKS LEFT IN THIS HOPELESS COUNTRY. SEE HOW BRAINLESS BLACK PEOPLE ARE? SEE HOW BRAINLESS? BLACKS JUST REMAIN THE DULL BLACKS THAT WE ARE EVEN IN AMERICA WHERE THEY HAVE LIVED FOR OVER 400 YEARS. AND I CAN BET YOU THAT MOST OF THE BLACKS THERE ARE CRIMINALS WHICH IS WHAT HAS BIASED THE POLICE AGAINST THEM. SO IT IS RIGHT TO WRESTLE WITH THE POLICE AS FAR AS YOU ARE UNARMED? IT IS RIGHT ABI? SO HERE IN NIGERIA YOU CAN WRESTLE WITH A FELLOW BLACK POLICE AS FAR AS YOU ARE UNARMED ABI? AND LASTLY THE POLICE WAS NOT EVEN WHITE, HE WAS BLACK! WE ARE A HOPELESS RACE

No sir,God bless you for this post,,,I just hope the below quoted midgets can understand

cirmuell: dude shut it. U weren't there, witnesses including his friend said that Cop was a white man. undecided

Anacksunamun: I don't pity your future, you don't have one, you cursed spawn of the devil sired by a sodómized ape!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

What makes you think I am lying?

lol You are so full of crap, the cops were so impressed with your good behavior they didn't even bother to give you the speeding ticket, mind you this has happened to you many times before. Well aren't you the charmed one. Cops takes speeding very seriously. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?

However, a lot of African Americans have always supported Africans throughout history.

During the Italian invasion of Ethiopia, tons on African Americans volunteered to travel to Africa to fight, and there were long queues of African Americans all over America(especially Harlem back then), trying to get passports to travel to Africa to fight for Ethiopia and most of them were barred from leaving America. But the American government was against it. The documentary is on youtube.

African Americans laid the foundation for the fight against colonialism in Africa. Without the help they gave Africans, and the blueprint...I honestly doubt the fight against colonialism would've been as smooth as it was. Heck, all the African leaders back then cited them in their speeches.

Regardless, when Amadou Diallo(an African immigrant) was shot dead in Bronx by the police. I believe African Americans were at the forefront for fighting for justice for the guy and his family. Black is black - police brutality doesn't discriminate about African or African American. Once you're black, you're a legitimate target

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

No sir,God bless you for this post,,,I just hope the below quoted midgets can understand

Get off my mentions you cursed illbred son of an ape!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by shegeblend(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
why is our society so delighting in cheating, injustice, corruptions etc.why?
what are the products of your parent-ship, what?
are you parent enough?
are meeting your responsibilities as parent?
then why is our society is fill our all these ungodly behaviors.
We parent must rise up to our responsibility to make sure that my family is not producing bad apple into the society and for our own children to have a better tomorrow.
thanks
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by PhumiTJ(f): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nihilist: I don't see African Americans having solidarity with Africans on the continent during our numerous troubles though...

So why should I care?

u just said my mind +600 likes

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya:
dude d police officer is white . go online read more before jumping into conclusion. what justification do you have to shoot an unarmed teen pls

where did I justify the shooting ...
Do you know its a serious offence to wrestle with a cop ?
The cop hands was forced to do so,bcus he felt threatened...
And pls this isn't what the riot is about,
Its based on Race Discrimination,,,in real sense they're saying bcus he was black the cop should have let him go,even if he broke the law
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: Get off my mentions you cursed illbred son of an ape!!

Kid!!! undecided
Coming from the bastard who quoted me first undecided

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pansophist(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Its based on Race Discrimination,,,in real sense they're saying bcus he was black the cop should have let him go,even if he broke the law

Why are you this dumb? your dumbness is beyond redemption. You have been clarified times without number that he didnt fought with the police, why regurgitating the same bullshit over and over again?

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
pansophist:

Why are you this dumb? your dumbness is beyond redemption. You have been clarified times without number that he didnt fought with the police, why regurgitating the same bullshit over and over again?

You're the dumbest of them all,did you even read the article at all Mumu just jumping into what you know nothing about...
See if you have nothing reasonable to contribute,fvck out from life undecided
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

This is just pure ignorance.

I honestly think this is why there is a huge disconnect between black diaspora and Africans on the continent. To understand African Americans, their plights, and how dysfunctional they're - you need to study their history and imagine yourself being in their world. I believe that's when you will be able to judge them objectively.

This is a systematic thing that has been going on for generations, and no matter how glossy the whole picture looks, there are certain things happening that you won't understand. Hence why in America, you see African Americans(and some Africans and Caribbeans) over-represented in the ghetto and gang culture. In the UK, Africans(especially Nigerians and Ghanaians) and Caribbeans are over-represented in the gang culture. In France, Germany, and Holland - Africans are over-represented in the gang culture. And that's basically because the system was created to produce misfits and monsters. Now juxtaposition Africans in the gang culture in Europe, who're more or less fresh immigrants starting from the 60's-70's - with African Americans who have been in America since the 1600's. Then you'll see why you need to understand their history before judging them.

Moreover, every black person looks the same - and you can be a victim of whatever happened to Mike Brown. Being black can be a crime sometimes, especially when you're a black male, and that's the truth.
Gbam. Buddy set this guys straight. Obviously, a lot of this guys don't know anything about living in the west.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by lomprico(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
Homar: Yet some mumu nigerians are hustling to go over there . No patriotism in our nation .
Dem no mumu o! If I get visa for dia I don waka. Our police here they shoot us like pure water and nobody fit talk, jam people anyhow with their hilux without any appology. Their is no justice system here at all but e day dia wella any wrong doing againts a civilian is accounted for.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pansophist(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

You're the dumbest of them all,did you even read the article at all Mumu just jumping into what you know nothing about...
See if you have nothing reasonable to contribute,fvck out from life undecided

And did you saw the witness account? I am done with you man.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Kid!!! undecided
Coming from the bastard who quoted me first undecided
says the nitwit sired by a clitless hag.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

This is just pure ignorance.

I honestly think this is why there is a huge disconnect between black diaspora and Africans on the continent. To understand African Americans, their plights, and how dysfunctional they're - you need to study their history and imagine yourself being in their world. I believe that's when you will be able to judge them objectively.

This is a systematic thing that has been going on for generations, and no matter how glossy the whole picture looks, there are certain things happening that you won't understand. Hence why in America, you see African Americans(and some Africans and Caribbeans) over-represented in the ghetto and gang culture. In the UK, Africans(especially Nigerians and Ghanaians) and Caribbeans are over-represented in the gang culture. In France, Germany, and Holland - Africans are over-represented in the gang culture. And that's basically because the system was created to produce misfits and monsters. Now juxtaposition Africans in the gang culture in Europe, who're more or less fresh immigrants starting from the 60's-70's - with African Americans who have been in America since the 1600's. Then you'll see why you need to understand their history before judging them.

Moreover, every black person looks the same - and you can be a victim of whatever happened to Mike Brown. Being black can be a crime sometimes, especially when you're a black male, and that's the truth.
There is nothing that isn't understandable about their plight. I haven't denied institutionalized, systematic racism, prejudice and discrimination exists. I have simply pointed out the considerable responsibility that should be borne by the black community. I like to show the striking differences between how Jews dealt with intense, crippling discrimination in Europe for centuries leading up to the WW2 holocaust massacre and Cold War oppression in Eastern Europe, with how blacks have done the same. One group overcame seemingly insurmountable odds to contribute significant human breakthroughs in every driver of culture far in excess of any other racial group per capita. The other lives in a cycle of perpetual victimhood blaming the world for his problems.

From Haiti in the Northern hemisphere to South Africa down South, why can't black people just move on and stop blaming everyone but himself for his problems?

9 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pansophist(m): 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lucasbalo: Gbam. Buddy set this guys straight. Obviously, a lot of this guys don't know anything about living in the west.

History is one thing our people are not good at, which affects their sense of reasoning, judging from the branches instead of the root of the situation. If Black americans are given the same opportunity as their white counterpart, it calls for fear.

The west will always try as much as possible to put them down at all cost, it preserves their racist ego of superiority, it gives them more reason to feel superior and something to demean about black people. They are already inferior genetically, meanwhile politically and economically is one thing they will fight with their last blood to preserve at the expense of any race including Africans.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 12:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: says the nitwit sired by a clitless hag.

And the muling beast besieged by a re.tard.ed parents...

Can't you see how your life is turned upside down,I thought you would rise up with high points to back up your claims instead you resulted to cheap insults to escape being cornered,smh,
Well I guess it runs in your retarde.d family line, I pity the little imbecil.es your gene is gonna conceive,, I really do.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by whitecat007: 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
I've not really seen that on Nairaland but, in real life. Average "AA" don't see us as the same people, they discriminate against us and join forces with whites to frustrate the hell out of you when they get the opportunity. Then jealousy! Omg!!! You often hear things like "You Africans come here to get the biggest cars and houses" infact 9 out 10 believe you should't do better than them. There's a popular phrase here that when you walk to an office to put some important documents together and meet an "AA" who is in a bad mood(which can be every other 10mins)first, may God help you, your accent alone is enough. You wonder why all the fake accents our people now have.

hermesprogidy: The funny thing is that African- Americans discriminate against other Africans, especially on this forum. Life is such an irony.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lucasbalo: Gbam. Buddy set this guys straight. Obviously, a lot of this guys don't know anything about living in the west.

Yessir!!

I lived that life during my teenage years, and I know it isn't a nationality thing. And also the experience as well. When you're from a certain place which happens to house most black folks in the west, 9 out of 10 times, you'll be caught up in it. That's why there are thousands of Nigerian youths banging for different gangs in London, with thousands of them doing serious time in prison. Ditto France and all the Francophone African gangs and pimps everywhere.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
pansophist:

And did you saw the witness account? I am done with you man.

You're the most confused person I've ever encountered....
Mumu jumping into what you know nothing about...
You know Reading will do you more good.. undecided
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ayodiya: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

you are more dumb than i thought
serious offence to wrestle so the next thing is to take you life?
the cop felt theaten by a minor ?
before you post go and eye witness story especially that of the friend because he wasnt working alone.
the fact is the cop came out of his car and shot an unarmed teen four timess
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: I don't curse African immigrants/AA brothers or sisters. I've never done that, it's just that I don't give an eff about them because they don't see us as humans. They look down on us. So what happens to them over there ain't my biz, I've got shItload of problems to tackle in Nigeria.

Not necessarily, AA hate threads, I mean Africans in diaspora look down on Africans. They make demeaning posts at us. They call us bush people, backwards peeps etc., at every given opportunity. There are countless threads with such posts. I can't be arsed to start fishing out countless posts from Diasporans insulting Nigeria/Africans, pay close attention from now onwards, you will see those posts. Let me give you two threads to drive home my points.

https://www.nairaland.com/1806133/nigeria-useless-countryyou-need-away

And this one, where an old woman was insulted by a Nigerian immigrant and her kids called "uncultured things".

https://www.nairaland.com/1803343/people-bush-uncultured-picture-included

Those threads were started by a Nigerian woman. She could have really been white because alot of white racist come here from Stormfront to cause havoc, that is why I stopped going to the AA forum because they flooded it with so much hatred pretending to be Africans to cause resentment between the two. They have entered NL also. They are on this very thread.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ayodiya: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
pansophist:

It is the same African Americans that fought and broke the brutal force of Slavery, Racism, segregations, Jim crow etc. It is the same African americans that produced people like Martin Luther king which made US a place many blacks could immigrate to, it is the same African americans that suffered all the harsh history and discrimination, a thing you only read in books and make conclusion from, do not be this naive, without African Americans, you might not be able to immigrate to America today.

The system has been designed to keep this people down, although few will break away from this chain, but a huge amount will still be trapped into it. In US, African Americans can be found in all sphere of profession, just like their white counterpart. They have contributed their own quota in invention, civilization and the advancement of America, get your act right before you spill this rubbish on a public forum.
Who said anything about what they contribute to civilization? Every group in America have made contributions to their civilization. The point is about the disproportionate representation of blacks in criminality. That is what is responsible for the prejudice and stereotyping and not any bullsh.it white conspiracy. Asians and Jews form a much greater economic threat to whites and yet, they don't labour under a white conspiracy to limit them. African Americans have a hell of a lot of opportunities in the system but they thrive on socio-political rebellion and a victim complex. It's a siege mentality cycle that they have to break out of to move on with their lives. Stop the blame and just move on.

7 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

And the muling beast besieged by a re.tard.ed parents...

Can't you see how your life is turned upside down,I thought you would rise up with high points to back up your claims instead you resulted to cheap insults to escape being cornered,smh,
Well I guess it runs in your retarde.d family line, I pity the little imbecil.es your gene is gonna conceive,, I really do.
The rants of a psychotic unicellular bastàrd belched out from the residential whoring mother and crackhead dad

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Update: 2 Reporters were arrested yesterday
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by frederal(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
DollyParton1:
Obama ain't black, dude is mixed race. When will people get that right.

In Canada context, obama would be a categorized as "visible minority", meaning he's black basically.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pansophist(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
Who said anything about what they contribute to civilization? Every group in America have made contributions to their civilization. The point is about the disproportionate representation of blacks in criminality. That is what is responsible for the prejudice and stereotyping and not any bullsh.it white conspiracy. Asians and Jews form a much greater economic threat to whites and yet, they don't labour under a white conspiracy to limit them. African Americans have a hell of a lot of opportunities in the system but they thrive on socio-political rebellion and a victim complex. It's a siege mentality cycle that they have to break out of to move on with their lives. Stop the blame and just move on.

And why will you compare the Asians and Jews to the Africans? their histories are different, they plights are not the same and the conditions for all the grous are entirely opposite, their history of migration to America was different too. The race you mentioned didnt passed though all the segregations, discriminations and institutionalized filtering like Blacks, so why compare?

No one here is having a victim mentality, but are the African americans not really victims? If you understand the definition of the word ''victim'', then no doubt the AF American are victims by definition, you should see beyond the fence bro, its more deeper than you think.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.