Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78232 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ayodiya: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

My prayer for you is to be a near death experience,in which you're clearly outmatched,and let's see what you will result to....
All this black africans with timid thinking,people get shot all the time(innocents,bystanders),
A criminal committed an offence,he was being brought to justice,he resisted arrest,attacked the cop and got shot in the process and some sickos labeled it a Racist act....
*sighs*
alrigth i think you are mad and probably white or uncle tom asslicker what offence did he commit?
what is the gravity of offence for him to be shot he was unarmed you this mad fuking son of a
your first statement shows you re mad what made you say that i dont know
you dont think it racist ask king, lataya and tupac who got d beating of thier life for what?
i dont have for uncle tom asslickers like yours

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex: In solidarity with my African American brothers and sisters - black power - and I feel ya pain.

We all shall overcome - and you've always supported us across the Atlantic. Marcus Garvey came here. Queen Mother Moore came here before she died. Malcolm X came here before he died. And tons of African Americans in the struggle still come here from time to time, to educate us. Heck, during the London riots, Jesse Jackson was here to supported us! Al Sharpton also marched in London!

The struggle continues! Black power! cool

Thank you SirShymex. cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

grin frustration is bad ooooo... So this is what it feels like,when your parents die a terrible death and live you alone with two fagggots as your parents
^^^ this describes anacksunamum life..
To show how stup.id you are,you picked an anime name (Its really hard for some one to take you serious),,
Your retarde.d parents burning in hell,it will not be well with them for begeting an insane beast like you into this world sad ...
I sincerely pity your future(naah just kidding,I know you don't have one).. Bastard
So many craps/rants, so little value. sad The life of a never-do-well. I mourn for your IQ in negative integer. Your life and that of your slaving parents/siblings, is a monument to supidíty. sadsad

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
SirShymex:

Word.

People don't understand how easily they can get caught up in the lifestyle especially when you're either born, raised, or you lived around it. And when hopelessness is involved, and survival becomes the primary thing - you'll most definitely do whatever it takes to survive. That's just human survival instinct.

Also, I believe most of them also don't understand police brutality when it comes to black men in the west. As long as you're a black male, you're a suspect, regardless of who you're. I know what police brutality is, hence I don't like feds(fvck them). That's why most black folks don't like talking to them, yet they pay their wages off our taxes. During the world cup, these pricks still dragged me out of the car and body slammed me. grin
I had an incident of that about a month ago in Orlando , Florida. Went to Disneyland with family on vacation. Just went outside of our hotel for my morning jogging and was stopped by three white police officers asking for an ID. I told them who goes jogging with an ID at 6 in the morning. Can you believe this three cops called for a backup. I told them I was on vacation with my family and they followed me to my hotel and that's where my wife unleashed on them and they were apologizing to her not even me. They told my wife there were burglaries in that neighborhood. It's a sorry state of affair. Sometimes I am glad I am not in my 20 or early 30 anymore. I know London is tough, friend Chitown is crazy especially for black youths. I moved my family out of Chicago to oak park which is relatively quiet compared to the craziness of Chicago .
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Stop getting emotional and make corrections,BEASTIE!

lol Beastie
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya:
alrigth i think you are mad and probably white or uncle tom asslicker what offence did he commit?
what is the gravity of offence for him to be shot he was unarmed you this mad fuking son of a
your first statement shows you re mad what made you say that i dont know
you dont think it racist ask king, lataya and tupac who got d beating of thier life for what?
i dont have for uncle tom asslickers like yours

Tupac
It happened in the 90s right,,,it seems your mindset is still stucked in the past,,or you have this trauma that got stucked in your head when you were a kid and its clouding your judgement real bad right now..
Nigger we are in the 21st century,and real sense if see something bad,it should be labeled bad,so I don't understand what the fvck you racist a$$ thinking modafuckers are insinuating.......
If it was a white kid who got shot you sickos won't raise anything up,can you see the double standards undecided ,the whites wouldn't even go into deep,they would label it an unfortunate circumstance,,but when it comes to blacks,NO WAY Heaven Must Fall,even if the dude they're routing for is a criminal undecided ,smh sha

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Jeezy: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
@ OP: Solidarity ko. i have my own problems jare. *Walks away*
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by igbo2011(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Wrestling with a cop? shocked
So in real sense he broke the law and tried to evade the law,and the cop did his job(the cop was a black dude).

So were's the Racist activity here again
Or are they saying bcus he was black,the cop should have let him go

Those are lies here is the truth.Michael Brown's Friend Describes Shooting Dorian …:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlMjhoYPmZ8

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
IFELEKE:
I along with other Africans who were old enough then to fully understand what was happening chose to turn a blind eye hoping america,belgium,united nations and lately france will be of help, we chose to focus on other things like the nations cup in tunisia,the world cup in usa and other mundane things.
We realised we were on our own when these nations pulled there nationals out of rwanda and congo leaving us to our fate...
Thankfully,The RPF under Paul Kagame swung the tide...
Need More?

Exactly my point, you did nothing.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by igbo2011(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Tupac
It happened in the 90s right,,,it seems your mindset is still stucked in the past,,or you have this trauma that got stucked in your head when you were a kid and its clouding your judgement real bad right now..
Nigger we are in the 21st century,and real sense if see something bad,it should be labeled bad,so I don't understand what the fvck you racist a$$ thinking modafuckers are insinuating.......
If it was a white kid who got shot you sickos won't raise anything up,can you see the double standards undecided ,the whites wouldn't even go into deep,they would label it an unfortunate circumstance,,but when it comes to blacks,NO WAY Heaven Must Fall,even if the dude they're routing for is a criminal undecided ,smh sha

It happens all the time in America and rarely for whites. If it happened to a while boy then the police would be in trouble. This cop is on paid leave.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: So many craps/rants, so little value. sad The life of a never-do-well. I mourn for your IQ in negative integer. Your life and that of your slaving parents/siblings, is a monument to supidíty. sadsad

awww,how I wish your frustrated dead parents can see what abomination they've begeted into this world,its really sad sha sad
I sense suffering in your traits,your siblings are frustrated as well,its either your sisters are wh0res or your brothers are criminals,while you fagggot is stuck in the middle doing both...
To be sincere your frustrated life is pretty messed up sad

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CONSTAINE: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1: This has not been a good year for black people, next year isn't looking too encouraging either.
This is obviously not a good year for you,next year isn't looking promising either only you.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bunchersstab: Baby, i hope you fine?

Hi Daddy!! I'm fine, miles and miles away in good ole California. How are you today? cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
igbo2011:

It happens all the time in America and rarely for whites. If it happened to a while boy then the police would be in trouble. This cop is on paid leave.

What I don't get is,why are they crying foul,? If it really happens all the time...
What am saying is they're taking this racist thing too far..
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ayodiya: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Tupac
what about this he also a criminal abi? Mad fellow https://www.nairaland.com/1857403/fresh-lapd-shoots-another-black you keep calling d guy a criminal what crime d he commit? I dont know tell me
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

awww,how I wish your frustrated dead parents can see what abomination they've begeted into this world,its really sad sha sad
I sense suffering in your traits,your siblings are frustrated as well,its either your sisters are wh0res or your brothers are criminals,while you fagggot is stuck in the middle doing both...
To be sincere your frustrated life is pretty messed up sad
I've seen stùpid people on this site but yours gives a whole new meaning to the word. Your dumbness is mammoth. The spérm that fertilized the ova that formed you must've decayed because your entire existence is what's wrong with the universe. With your empty cranium, you spew uncouth brainless comments. You are burden to mankind. Earth has never known peace since the day you slutty mum gave birth to you. What a stillborn!!

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya: calling d guy a criminal what crime d he commit? I dont know tell me

Yes cops just go after mere citizens who did nothing wrong
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

SirShymex...while I like your posts....the Jews did suffer a lot over the centuries. Yes...they never saw slavery....but they did experience repeated pogroms(as late as the early 20th century there was a particularly brutal one in Russia), and were continually discriminated against(Until the late 19th century there were laws on the books prohibiting marriage between Jews and non-Jews). In England, they were banished in the 12th century....and allowed to return in the 17th. And...they were never regarded as Aryans.....especially by the German Fascists(The Italian and Dutch facists were more neutral on the question until the late 1930's).

Sir, I'm not making excuses for anyone.

Do we as black folks all over the world, not just African Americans, need to do more? - ABSOLUTELY YES.

However, most people make it look so simplistic just because these folks live in certain environment, without examining the system, their experience, and what they've gone through systematically for generations. Now juxtaposition with Africa where black folks have the whole continent to themselves with trillions of dollars worth of resources, yet absolutely nothing works - with powerful black slave masters enslaving the majority. African Americans need to take part of the blame - but the system also need to do more. If you're born and raised in the west(not just America), you know police brutality of black men is just part of the culture, hence black parents will always tell you never to argue with the police.

As for the European Jews(most of the persecuted ones were European Jews), they're just as white as other Europeans. Some of them are Germanic, some of Slavs etc..and the persecution had more to do with their belief system and their control of the banking system, than their ethnicity. Yes, Hitler and Nazis started the pure Aryan propaganda due how the Treaty of Versailles messed up Germany, with the Jews in-charge of the money...but that doesn't negate anything. Their experience isn't different from all the discrimination in Europe back then between the Catholics and Protestants - however, does that negate the fact people from both groups were of the same stock?

And if you're going to use that, black folks still go through all that today. Jewish have just been able to tell their story so as to make everyone have empathy on them. If black folks were to document their story and experience, the whole world would shed a tear. Heck, sometimes when I read black history in diaspora - I do shed a tear(and you know thugs don't cry lol). Regardless of how tough you're, reading black history will bring tears to your eyes.

Anyway, we need to do better. And we can emulate the Jews. But the Jewish experience can never be compared to the black experience. Jews owned slaves, for crying out loud. And they were the biggest financiers of slavery. So their experience was never as bad as the black experience.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya: what about this he also a criminal abi? Mad fellow https://www.nairaland.com/1857403/fresh-lapd-shoots-another-black you keep calling d guy a criminal what crime d he commit? I dont know tell me
Don't blame the devil reject, he's the problem members are saddled with, when a deranged psychotic diseased bat is allowed to use the internet. grin
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ayodiya: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

[size=11pt][font=Georgia] Yes cops just go after mere citizens
can you see you a mad fellow this friends account collaborated by other witness
About 20 minutes before the shooting,
Johnson said he saw Brown walking
down the street and decided to catch up
with him. The two walked and talked.
That’s when Johnson says they saw the
police car rolling up to them.
The officer demanded that the two “get
the f—k on the sidewalk,” Johnson
says. “His exact words were get the f—k
on the sidewalk.”
After telling the officer that they were
almost at their destination, Johnson’s
house, the two continued walking. But
as they did, Johnson says the officer
slammed his brakes and threw his truck
in reverse, nearly hitting them.
Now, in line with the officer’s driver’s
side door, they could see the officer’s
face. They heard him say something to
the effect of, “what’d you say?” At the
same time, Johnson says the officer
attempted to thrust his door open but
the door slammed into Brown and
bounced closed. Johnson says the officer,
with his left hand, grabbed Brown by the
neck“I could see the muscles in his forearm,”
Johnson said. “Mike was trying to get
away from being choked.”
“They’re not wrestling so much as his
arm went from his throat to now
clenched on his shirt,” Johnson
explained of the scene between Brown
and the officer. “It’s like tug of war. He’s
trying to pull him in. He’s pulling away,
that’s when I heard, ‘I’m gonna shoot
you.’”
At that moment, Johnson says he fixed
his gaze on the officer to see if he was
pulling a stun gun or a real gun. That’s
when he saw the muzzle of the officer’s
gun.
“I seen the barrel of the gun pointed at
my friend,” he said. “He had it pointed at
him and said ‘I’ll shoot,’ one more time.”
A second later Johnson said he heard
the first shot go off.
“I seen the fire come out of the barrell,”
he said. “I could see so vividly what was
going on because I was so close.”
Johnson says he was within arm’s reach
of both Brown and the officer. He looked
over at Brown and saw blood pooling
through his shirt on the right side of the
body.
“The whole time [the officer] was
holding my friend until the gun went
off,” Johnson noted.
Brown and Johnson took off running
together. There were three cars lined up
along the side of the street. Johnson
says he ducked behind the first car,
whose two passengers were screaming.
Crouching down a bit, he watched
Brown run past.
“Keep running, bro!,” he said Brown
yelled. Then Brown yelled it a second
time. Those would be the last words
Johnson’s friend, “Big Mike,” would ever
say to him.
Brown made it past the third car. Then,
“blam!” the officer took his second shot,
striking Brown in the back. At that
point, Johnson says Brown stopped,
turned with his hands up and said “I
don’t have a gun, stop shooting!”http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/eyewitness-michael-brown-fatal-shooting-missouri
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Was Diallo that was gunned down, armed? Was he a gang banger? Please answer.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by whitecat007: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
I doubt anyone can know this American in 1year, it's like onion buried in cabbage. Judging a book by the cover can be a total disaster, US style. The thing that baffled me most how they became the world police, when everything they speak against other countries for are all happening in their homes.
pansophist:
15 years is definitely too much. I knew the real America in less than a year, and I am so glad I am not living there, tufiakwa.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: I've seen stùpid people on this site but yours gives a whole new meaning to the word. Your dumbness is mammoth. The spérm that fertilized the ova that formed you must've decayed because your entire existence is what's wrong with universe. With your empty cranium, you spew uncouth brainless comments. You are burden to mankind. Earth has never known peace since the day you slutty mum gave birth to you. What a stillborn!!

grin the kid with an anime name(anacksunamun) just got angry... grin
You know your birth was a mistake right?
Your dead parents were busy watching anime p0rn(that explains how you got your name)..
Everything in your life is failure upon failure,just the way your dead mum Birth Control pills was a failure,and you and your siblings were the mistakes that popped out from it..

I would love to send you my condolences,but you're so poor you can't even afford it... Smh for your dead parents mistake sha sad

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

I don't know where you live but obviously not in US. That's why you are coming up with all this assertions. The police can not be the jury and the executioner The young man did not deserve to be shot multiple times from the back, what you are saying is very appalling. Think if that guy is your brother or cousin. This is not an abbé ration . It happens a lot to blacks and Hispanics in US.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
What stops them returning home to where their colour match,leave their continent and come back to your root.
igbo2011: Ferguson, Missouri is having a riot due to the killing of Michael Brown by the police. He was unarmed and was going to start college very soon. This is a racist attack. Africans on the continent must have solidarity with Africans in the Diaspora!!!

What are your thoughts on this and race in America?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkACHGLugu8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETfg8Wmiz_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYbRArhIzC4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foPPy22yg0Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foPPy22yg0Q
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
ayodiya:
can you see you a mad fellow this friends account collaborated by other witness
About 20 minutes before the shooting,
Johnson said he saw Brown walking
down the street and decided to catch up
with him. The two walked and talked.
That’s when Johnson says they saw the
police car rolling up to them.
The officer demanded that the two “get
the f—k on the sidewalk,” Johnson
says. “His exact words were get the f—k
on the sidewalk.”
After telling the officer that they were
almost at their destination, Johnson’s
house, the two continued walking. But
as they did, Johnson says the officer
slammed his brakes and threw his truck
in reverse, nearly hitting them.
Now, in line with the officer’s driver’s
side door, they could see the officer’s
face. They heard him say something to
the effect of, “what’d you say?” At the
same time, Johnson says the officer
attempted to thrust his door open but
the door slammed into Brown and
bounced closed. Johnson says the officer,
with his left hand, grabbed Brown by the
neck“I could see the muscles in his forearm,”
Johnson said. “Mike was trying to get
away from being choked.”
“They’re not wrestling so much as his
arm went from his throat to now
clenched on his shirt,” Johnson
explained of the scene between Brown
and the officer. “It’s like tug of war. He’s
trying to pull him in. He’s pulling away,
that’s when I heard, ‘I’m gonna shoot
you.’”
At that moment, Johnson says he fixed
his gaze on the officer to see if he was
pulling a stun gun or a real gun. That’s
when he saw the muzzle of the officer’s
gun.
“I seen the barrel of the gun pointed at
my friend,” he said. “He had it pointed at
him and said ‘I’ll shoot,’ one more time.”
A second later Johnson said he heard
the first shot go off.
“I seen the fire come out of the barrell,”
he said. “I could see so vividly what was
going on because I was so close.”
Johnson says he was within arm’s reach
of both Brown and the officer. He looked
over at Brown and saw blood pooling
through his shirt on the right side of the
body.
“The whole time [the officer] was
holding my friend until the gun went
off,” Johnson noted.
Brown and Johnson took off running
together. There were three cars lined up
along the side of the street. Johnson
says he ducked behind the first car,
whose two passengers were screaming.
Crouching down a bit, he watched
Brown run past.
“Keep running, bro!,” he said Brown
yelled. Then Brown yelled it a second
time. Those would be the last words
Johnson’s friend, “Big Mike,” would ever
say to him.
Brown made it past the third car. Then,
“blam!” the officer took his second shot,
striking Brown in the back. At that
point, Johnson says Brown stopped,
turned with his hands up and said “I
don’t have a gun, stop shooting!”http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/eyewitness-michael-brown-fatal-shooting-missouri
That Fàggot, GAYkhena will never see this. His cranium has been filled with his slutty mum's customers' soured spérm. grin

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Sweetlemon(f): 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Before I make any comment here, where is the proof that the cop was white or that the black guy had surrendered before the cop shot him?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: Was Diallo that was gunned down, armed? Was he a gang banger? Please answer.

idio.t now you want to indulge in a civil conversation
I'll never take you serious ever again,,ride on with the insults,like I said am prepared for you..

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ayodiya: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anacksunamun: That Fàggot, GAYkhena will never see this. His cranium has been filled with his slutty mum's customers' soured spérm. grin
dats y i say he is mad wish i see nd give a balanced equation slap maybe it will reset his brain
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lucasbalo: I don't know where you live but obviously not in US. That's why you are coming up with all this assertions. The police can not be the jury and the executioner The young man did not deserve to be shot multiple times from the back, what you are saying is very appalling. Think if that guy is your brother or cousin. This is not an abbé ration . It happens a lot to blacks and Hispanics in US.
That dumbass is an escapee of a mental home in one tropical forest. He's the worst thing to have ever happened to mankind. He just pulls out several moronic assertions from his àss to defend his dumb self, without knowing his stupidity is being laid bare for the world to see. A fuckin' White puppet!!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 3kay945(m): 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
YOu guys still on this..
I dont know why the issue no move me sef... when I saw it on CNN yesterday I just roll eyes and tune to channels. Many more innocents children are slaughtered everyday in Arab countries. naija too not left out. One dude died, you guys start flexing muscles.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Anacksunamun: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

idio.t now you want to indulge in a civil conversation
I'll never take you serious ever again,,ride on with the insults,like I said am prepared for you..
Yeah, I never expected you to reply and make sense. Expecting you to be sensible for nanosecond, is like expecting a chicken to grow a tooth. I guess Diallo was a cultist and had AK47 on him when he was brutally murdered abi? Lost demonic soul!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (39) (Reply)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.