Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78071 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2014
So bad
waiting for official statement from d police
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2014
Homar: Yet some mumu nigerians are hustling to go over there . No patriotism in our nation .

Actually.....Immigrant blacks are not necessarily lumped together with African Americans....and the two groups often clash.

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by TRADELYN: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2014
Yes! I watched it on CNN last night...

At this time, this is quite ridiculous to say the least embarassed

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by 1Book(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2014
The Killing of Innocent unarmed person(s) by the police or other person/group is nothing new in US...Nobody calls the murderer(s) here in question Terrorist even if he has terrorise the physical, social and metal well being of the victim(s)...also, sometimes they (especially if with white skin) go unpunished as the case is swept under the carpet....after some "official report" indicating the killer(s) is/are Mentally challenged during the period of incidence...Well, the above happens when "arabic" isn't related!....with riot & protest, lets see what difference this episode brings forth!.....The unending propaganda & victimization?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by lafuria1(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2014
Very unfortunate what they did to the young man, the police are always quick to deal with the black people base on stereotype. They don't even give you benefits of the doubt. If it was a white person, the will turn it into a hostage situation but a black person boom they shot.
The people in the area are sick and tired and have had enough with the Ferguson Police.

12 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2014
America give us d zmapp drug . Pple re dying already.
If d blacks there needs coaching on riot, they should either send for lasu students or send down few black Americans to be coached by lasu students.
We would tel them how to lit motor tyres on busy. Roads as if its newyear watchnight, spread mats on busy roads, throw sachet pure waters on whoever comes to address them, wearing back of their shirts.

9 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 14, 2014
DollyParton1:
Obama ain't black, dude is mixed race. When will people get that right.

My dear even white people them selves called him Black...Anything with black mix in it is black that's how much they despise us. There are so many racist white people.........I mean we are not in slavery but this is modern slavery going on thats for sure.

A young man's life wasted.......pathetic pathetic pathetic!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by biafransoul: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Till we all rise up to protest against the killing of innocent babies and women in Gaza,; Sorry, nothing for them.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2014
.again they'll come up with another spice up excuse nd this case will be swept under d carpet....

the martin luther dream yet to be fulfilled..sad
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2014
It's quite unfortunate. I hope the Justice Dept thoroughly investigate this incident. It's clearly a Federal civil rights violation on the part of the Ferguson police officer.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2014
Double post
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2014
technophile: There are 3 sides of the story, maybe the boy was resisting arrest, sorry no mb to watch the videos. Can somebody explain to me what really happened?

And so what? he should be killed because he was resisting arrest?

STFU you ret..a..rded motherfuka!!!! What sort of lame azzz comment is this?

9 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ghettodreamz(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2014
Below is what Mike's mother had to say, it's so heartbreaking and touching . cry cry

His distraught mother, Lesley McSpadden, has lamented that all Mike's efforts were for nothing.

"Do you know how hard it was for me to get him to stay in school and graduate?" McSpadden asked earlier on KMOV, a local TV station. "You know how many black men graduate?

"Not many. Because you bring them down to this type of level, where they feel like they don't got nothing to live for anyway."

Source: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/12/ferguson-missouri-shooting-michael-brown-civil-rights-police-brutality

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2014
I wonder if anyone remembers diallo's shooting, that wyclef turned to a song, diallo was unarmed too and yet was shot 41 times.

The Shooting of Amadou Diallo occurred on February 4, 1999, when Amadou Diallo, a 23-year-old immigrant from Guinea, was shot and killed by four New York City Police Department plain-clothed officers: Sean Carroll, Richard Murphy, Edward McMellon and Kenneth Boss, who fired a combined total of 41 shots, 19 of which struck Diallo, outside his apartment at 1157 Wheeler Avenue in the Soundview section of The Bronx. The four were part of the now-defunct Street Crimes Unit. All four officers were acquitted at trial in Albany, New York.[1]

Diallo was unarmed at the time of the shooting, and a firestorm of controversy erupted subsequent to the event as the circumstances of the shooting prompted outrage both within and outside New York City. Issues such as police brutality, racial profiling, and contagious shooting were central to the ensuing controversy.
You read more about that here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Amadou_Diallo - in case you actually missed it.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

The three of you.....if you have nothing useful to say.....don't say it.

Racism is a serious issue....and you are here cracking jokes.
Oh Really?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

Wrestling with a cop? shocked
So in real sense he broke the law and tried to evade the law,and the cop did his job(the cop was a black dude).

So were's the Racist activity here again
Or are they saying bcus he was black,the cop should have let him go

I guess it had to do with the fact that Brown was surrendering....and the police man still shot him.

At that point....we get into the question of whether the policeman used ''reasonable force''.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by nerodenero: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2014
Not all whites are racists but most racists are whites.

12 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2014
this is the handiwork of KKK,i'm even suspecting that they created Ebola virus

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 14, 2014
grayht: Oh Really?

Yes....racism is a serious matter....and the OP asked for your opinions...and all you guys had nothing to say but make inane and meaningless comments.

Sorry....but that is just plain wrong.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Yes....racism is a serious matter....and the OP asked for your opinions...and all you guys had nothing to say but make inane and meaningless comments.

Sorry....but that is just plain wrong.
Quote me not!!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Obama is mixed and waa raised by a white woman.
Funny it took a white woman to raise somebody blacks like to call the first black President.
And black women can't stop loving and worshipping a white woman's hair....hair hatted hooligans!

Another Tommy azz kisser.

9 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Kokolett(f): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2014
DollyParton1:
Obama ain't black, dude is mixed race. When will people get that right.

A person with even 10 percent black blood is black, how much more Obama with 50 percent black blood. That nigga is black.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by kultimate009: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2014
And to think everybody in this world(including whites, asians, hispanics, e.t.c ) descended from AFRICA, this is just sad. Is it a bad thing for us to live in peace? I guess the animalistic traits in us will never leave us.... Smh

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Btruth: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2014
This is one of the reason I still prefer Europe to America. Americans, especially the racist among them (be it white or black) cannot be trusted with gun. They worship guns like a small god.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I guess it had to do with the fact that Brown was surrendering....and the police man still shot him.

At that point....we get into the question of whether the policeman used ''reasonable force''.

The Cop was a black dude right?
So I don't get the whole riot thing...
I expect such from the 'human rights' peeps..

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 14, 2014
finniblinks: this is the handiwork of KKK,i'm even suspecting that they created Ebola virus

The KKK is nowadays a fringe group. The American government virtually destroyed them as an effective organization in the 1960's. Their numbers are now drastically down....and they are competing with Neo-Nazi groups for members.

And they do not have the resources to create Ebola....and Ebola can be beaten with good preventive health measures.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 14, 2014
Guykhena:

The Cop was a black dude right?
So I don't get the whole riot thing...
I expect such from the 'human rights' peeps..

The cop was allegedly (because his identity has been withheld) white.

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by tpia1: 7:12am On Aug 14, 2014
grayht: No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. hating people because of there colour is wrong. its just plain wrong!!!

Its inexplicable, but a lot of people really can't control their instinctive hate for anything different.

Its probably a genetic thing.

The memory gene theory or something.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by kultimate009: 7:13am On Aug 14, 2014
bushdoc9919:

How are you so sure he was surrendering? All we know is one side of the story.... Plz don't try to place blame until you know all facts of the story... Thanks

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Igholize(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2014
DollyParton1:
What!!!
What are u smoking? Even with the shootings and all it is still safer for them. Do u have idea of how many people has been shot down by the police and force men in Nigeria this year? How much of it have you seen in the news or how much of it has been protested against. And you are talking about patriotism when the government does not care about it citizens.
Patriotism is good, I encourage it, but don't expect it from a Nigerian like its normal or something or a duty cos the government hasn't given us reasons to be.
...... Madam u get sense. Spoken coherently. Only me gve u 1000 likes

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2014
grayht: Quote me not!!!

[size=14pt]Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.[/size]
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Source: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/martin_luther_king_jr.html#fOgkAezYt0l8gwvX.99

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.