Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78041 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by bigbozz(m): 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Bigger fool!!
keep wallowing in your woe for nothing ensnare me from being whom I am.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by abdulwastecx(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Shouldn't you look up to black Americans since we paved the way for you to be able to live here go to school take advantage of affirmative action treated somewhat like a human being, need I go on?

Most Africans shares in the ideology of the white devil because they have been brainwashed to believe in the superiority of the white due to colonization, even in Africa white are prefer to the indigenous population in terms of job recruitment and treatment. A company will pay a german plumber than a Nigerian civil engineer in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
The value i saw and had seen for a while was 2bn - this year

SirShymex:

At the bold - I don't think the owners association would've sanctioned it. If a black man were to bid 2.5 billion, they will get a next white man to bid 3 billion. Even the 2 billion Steve Ballmer paid for it was highly inflated. The Clippers was valued at 1 billion earlier this year.

That's the politics, bro.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by bigbozz(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Richy4:

my dear brother,Sorry if i caused you any grief by asking why you wanted to be referred to as a nigger.
Nigger does not mean a black person sir. it means someone that is ignorant, inferior, contemptible and so on. so when they see a black person, they feel think that he/she was that. and the blacks has foolishly accepted that they are ignorant by referring themselves as that.

so if you think that is what you are, good for you.

As for the question you asked if I studied literature, yes i did. During our graduation party, I was given a horrible looking certificate as the best in literature. and a gift. when i opened it, it was chike and the river. ie after buying The mayor of castabridge text book, bought Macbeth text, The Still Born etc. angry
You caused me nothing my brother rather I am being enlightened about Ur Own idea of NIGGER. Are u ignorant, inferior and contemptible? if not why should your blood boil at the mention of the word? base on what u said, u should then know a little about Negritude and its movement if not a lot.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
What would the Los Angeles Clippers be worth if Donald Sterling sold the team?

By Neil Greenberg April 29

Sterling, the NBA’s longest-tenured owner, bought the team for $12.5 million in 1981. According to the latest valuation by Forbes, the Clippers franchise is now worth $575 million, a 34 percent increase over the 2013 valuation.

Just some back-of-the-envelope math shows that the Clippers, based on the multiple of value the Bucks went for, shows the team could fetch in excess of $780 million if put up for sale.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fancy-stats/wp/2014/04/29/what-would-the-los-angeles-clippers-be-worth-if-donald-sterling-sold-the-team/
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by raphgeek: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Until we blacks distingiush ourselves scientifically and technologically and as well develop our region, we will never be respected by the whites. Even we ourselves do not have respect for each other intellectuality.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BlueMagic2(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
BlueMagic2: For those of you who don't live in the US and don't really understand what's going on in the US. Y'all need to shut the 4k up and concentrate on solving the Ebola, Boko Haram and numerous problems in Nigeria. The people rioting are just ignorant fools. There is an on going investigation both by the police and the FBI. This is not like the incompetent Nigerian police who just go about harassing and killing innocent Citizens. Blacks are just by their stereotype Saggy pants, Unfathered Kids, kids running around without no supervision, there are more black on black crime than white on black crimes. Its sad that the kid was killed but Blacks have a lot of issues that they need to address.

Like i said before. For those ignorant Nigerians who don't know $#!t about the incident, Y'all need to mind your damn biz. Latest news is that the so called innocent kid is a suspect in a robbery incident on that same day. The police force is not like your shitty Nigerian police force. Is there Racism? YES. Just like you have Tribalism, Nepotism and any other shittism in Nigeria. Did the kid deserve to be shot to death? NO. just like how a lot of innocent Nigerians do not deserve to be killed everyday by "stray bullets" This is why your leaders keep robbing y'all blind. Mind your own damn biz and try to figure out how to solve your numerous problems.

http://news.yahoo.com/video-shows-michael-brown-stealing-cigars-store-shooting-180411267.html

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Horus(m): 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_CuVGcfFt0

[size=15pt]Ferguson- Cops Silence News Crew! SWAT Fire 'Tear Gas' At Cameraman During Ferguson Protests![/size]
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Fulaman198(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
BlueMagic2:

Like i said before. For those ignorant Nigerians who don't know $#!t about the incident, Y'all need to mind your damn biz. Latest news is that the so called innocent kid is a suspect in a robbery incident on that same day. The police force is not like your shitty Nigerian police force. Is there Racism? YES. Just like you have Tribalism, Nepotism and any other shittism in Nigeria. Did the kid deserve to be shot to death? NO. just like how a lot of innocent Nigerians do not deserve to be killed everyday by "stray bullets" This is why your leaders keep robbing y'all blind. Mind your own damn biz and try to figure out how to solve your numerous problems.

http://news.yahoo.com/video-shows-michael-brown-stealing-cigars-store-shooting-180411267.html

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
SirShymex: What would the Los Angeles Clippers be worth if Donald Sterling sold the team?

By Neil Greenberg April 29

Sterling, the NBA’s longest-tenured owner, bought the team for $12.5 million in 1981. According to the latest valuation by Forbes, the Clippers franchise is now worth $575 million, a 34 percent increase over the 2013 valuation.

Just some back-of-the-envelope math shows that the Clippers, based on the multiple of value the Bucks went for, shows the team could fetch in excess of $780 million if put up for sale.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fancy-stats/wp/2014/04/29/what-would-the-los-angeles-clippers-be-worth-if-donald-sterling-sold-the-team/

Interesting....my bad

Nice one however like in any business acquisition value is ultimately determined by the market with focus on potential income streams
Analysts feel that Sterling as a person undermined the brand of the Clippers with HUD racial discrimination lawsuits and refusal to pay top dollar talents

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-proves-once-again-why-he-is-the-worst-owner-in-sports/

Ballmer must have some solid ideas of turning around the brand..
The sale to Ballmer comes at a unique time for the Clippers and the NBA. Both the league and the club will see television contracts come up for renewal no later than the end of the 2015-16 season. The expectation is that the NBA’s national television contracts will double; possibly more. The eight-year deal that was reached with Walt Disney owned ESPN/ABC and TNT are approx. $930 million annually. The Clippers current broadcast deal averages $20 million a season from Fox Prime Ticket. That is expected to go as high as $75 million annually, according to Michael Ozanian here at Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybrown/2014/08/12/2-billion-sale-of-los-angeles-clippers-to-steve-ballmer-now-official/
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
___
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
___
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Europe organised before industrialisation? undecided undecided

Guess the Crusades and witch hunts and beheadings were civilisation

Google is your friend - google the words feudalism, Goths, Barbarians, Vikings... or better still watch Vikings on History Channel

Trolls abound...

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
@abdulwastecx:

You have got to be kidding me, I mean I knew they love the whites but that's ridiculous, and they have the nerve to call us slaves.
-------------------------------------
Most Africans shares in the ideology of the white devil because they have been brainwashed to believe in the superiority of the white due to colonization, even in Africa white are prefer to the indigenous population in terms of job recruitment and treatment. A company will pay a german plumber than a Nigerian civil engineer in Nigeria

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
___

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: even the white commentators on CNN were shocked 75% of the pop of the town, yet only 03 policemen and no officers...I bet the mayor sef is white

It is either they all have records and can't get to the police or they were just being stupid

Btw khiaa I see some of your brothers wearing Africa shirts grin

That's great!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Annoying is a state of emotion and is still better than ignorance which is a state of fact
I cant allow obvious untruths and lies to be pasted in the web for perpetuity

It will looks bad on this forum that no one called out your arse if no rebuttal was made
BadBoy25: you are annoying,period .

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
___
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Eugenics is a characteristic of racists and bigots

Not surprising

BadBoy25: you are ignorant. you are not good for black people and should be sterilized . In your mind , you think you are helping black people but you are only keeping black people down with your self pity and victim mentality . you refer to successful and intelligents black people as uncle tom and self hating because they would not settle for your mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
____
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
undecided

You should be sent for re education

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
BadBoy25: you are annoying,period . stop whining. build a fvcking organized society.

so anyone who disagrees with you is uncle tom, or white devil masquerading as black? not all black people think alike . black whiners are keeping the black race down .
black people will remain down forever with all of that self pity and victim mentality.
why can't Nigeria build an organized society? why are the leaders embezzling the funds ?

I'm not Nigerian, you are foolish, I think I'll hit the ignore button when it comes to you because I can see you aren't working with a full deck. Sorry!! sad

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by abdulwastecx(m): 10:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=BadBoy25]black people are fvcking annoyin. you make me want to be anti african and anti black . you speak as if all white people are vil and all black people are angele.s
black peole fvcking sold each other into slavery and still practice slavery today in form of baby factories and maltreatment of maids. slavery was abolished by the white man . the african leaders are suppressing their own people by not developing an organized society.
whites built all the black universities and housing during segregation.white people also fought for the freedom of blacks . black people have not done shiit.
alright ,why not take your so called 2 trillion dollar gdp and go form your own black country in mississippi or africa ?!
all instruments such as saxophone ,piano etc. where invented by whites.
John D Rockefeller built majority of the black housing and historic colleges such as Morehouse college and Tuskegee University.that is why JAYZ pays homage to Rockefeller
Harriet E. Giles and Sophia B. Packard built Spelman college and other colleges for black women.
the United states discovered and drill the Oil in Nigeria and gave Nigeria an oil rich economy. what have you done with the billions of dollars royalties? other oil rich nations such as UAE, Qatar,Saudi arabia etc. are using their oil wealth wisely ,yet Nigeria continues to wallow in backwardness. don't tell me about IMF. every nation including the United states has Debts .
black people are fvcking annoying and dumb. you make up stvpid stories to make yourself feel better. where slaves ever taken from egypt? all you do is post pics of egypt pyramids because you are ashamed of your west african cultures? undecided undecided
as we evolve in life we learn new things, yet black people are still whining about slavery . numerous black people are successful,black women are used on billboard advertisement,yet black people are still complaining. there are numerous black news presenter,yet black people are still complaining.
black people are dumb and annoying, you make me want to be anti black . what a a bunch of nuisance !![/quot

You a big fool idiot. .. oil was not discover by America in Nigeria fool.

oil only conyributes 15% to Nigeria GDP
Nigeria only produce 2.3million barrels per ay with population of 175million people while saudi arabia produce 12.8millon barrels for 27million people.

The reason ur so call UAE is rich is its oil wealth is consideably large for 1.5million people.

I hate ignorant pale skin retarded shit like u ( aka white devil)
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
__
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
___
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by abdulwastecx(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
BadBoy25: you are ignorant. the United states discovered oil in Nigeria. you will always defend your backwardness even if you get caught red handed . black people are annoying ,period . stop giving excuses .

You are proud of United thief of America that ir backward granny stole from some other people and force my people to developed.

I'm a proud Nigerian and I believe we will get to our deatination soon.

pale people are stupid and dangerous period stop deceiving yourself
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
____
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by abdulwastecx(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
BadBoy25: I am not white, i'm black . most black people are simply annoying,period .

I don't care who you are....
I am a Nigerian and I am not black, black is ur construct over there in the state. I am dark skin but not black.

what I need to know about you is your arrogant and stupid comment.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by abdulwastecx(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
BadBoy25: I am not white, i'm black . most black people are simply annoying,period .
back to topic: I do not support the riot , looting and destruction in Ferguson Town. the cops should shoot to kill all looters black or white,period.
the alleged cop involved in this incidence should stand trial in a court of Law,not jungle justice .
black people need to stop playing the victim and whining .

cops are not allow to shoot people based on their skin colour.
police force is a social package put in place to protect the right and life of every citizen and should not be an avenue of taking lifes of innocent based on sentiment
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Apparently, circulated footage shows the teen who was gunned down had commited a robbery moments before the shooting incident and this was admitted by his partner to the police. The boy physically assaulted a shop clerk and stole some items from the store. It makes me so sad and angry. The cop who gunned him down wasn't even aware he was a suspect in the reported robbery. I staunchly believe there was some kind of provocative assault on the cop which got him to overreact and shoot the kid.

All this new dimension just confirms is what everyone knows. Blacks in America do have a serious crime problem. You can deny it till you're blue in the face but they're always caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Stop commiting crime and stop being a goddamn liability to the society and maybe - just maybe - the authorities would stop profiling you. Of course it's a few rotten eggs that smear the reputation of everyone. The same way relatively few Islamic fundamentalists and Arab jihadists smear the reputation of many innocent Muslims and Arabs. But the problem is there and has to be confronted. The average white person feels safe around a Korean American or Indian. He doesn't feel the same safety around blacks. His fear is not irrational. It's well founded because he knows he's much more likely to be robbed and mugged by a black person than others.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
___

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.