Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78112 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by fightforchange1(f): 2:09am On Aug 19, 2014
anonymous6:

TRUE, It's sad but this is NOT a Nigerian issue, Nigerians are dealing with Boko Haram and etc, Nigeria basically have enough problems that other communities don't care about. This is a issue Americans should deal with, not Africans.

HELP!!!!!!
afraid of Americas police.
that's why I don't watch the news. cry
we as blacks do need help from diaspora blacks.
were the minority in the country.....we need help.
some sorta union.
more black need to join corporate America all blacks from all nations...and education is key....cuz it opens doors.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by anonymous6(f): 2:17am On Aug 19, 2014
fightforchange1:

HELP!!!!!!
afraid of Americas police.
that's why I don't watch the news. cry
we as blacks do need help from diaspora blacks.
were the minority in the country.....we need help.
some sorta union.
more black need to join corporate America all blacks from all nations...and education is key....cuz it opens doors.

African americans need to start helping themselves in their community and Black africans from their respective countries need to fix their internal problems first then joining outside problems.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by fightforchange1(f): 2:22am On Aug 19, 2014
anonymous6:

African americans need to start helping themselves in their community and Black africans from their respective countries need to fix their internal problems first then joining outside problems.

yes I agree with you because I can African Americans need to start teaching their children to stop watch the news first of all to stop doing the Thug s*** that their doing to themselves educate themselves and to try to better themselves that's what they need to do.
after Africa I wish there was something I could do to help but unfortunately I can do but I can only keep you guys in my prayers.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by anonymous6(f): 2:33am On Aug 19, 2014
fightforchange1:

yes I agree with you because I can African Americans need to start teaching their children to stop watch the news first of all to stop doing the Thug s*** that their doing to themselves educate themselves and to try to better themselves that's what they need to do.
after Africa I wish there was something I could do to help but unfortunately I can do but I can only keep you guys in my prayers.

exactly at least you are saying the reality of the situation. In life you have to fix your own back yard before you help fix somebody else's backyard. Many african countries have a backyard that's in a mess that needs to be fixed and they are the ones that can fix it, not Europe, America or african americans and etc but Africans. So as much as the ferguson issue is sad, this is a issue African americans need to start fixing amongst themselves (plus America to a extent), and only they can fix it.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by birdman(m): 2:45am On Aug 19, 2014
anonymous6:

African americans need to start helping themselves in their community

How do you know they aren't already? Ever since the trayvon martin incident, folk have been preparing at a grassroots level. Remember that Ferguson is a low working class neighborhood, meaning they live paycheck to paycheck. Disrupt a few days of work, arrest a couple and this protest should be over. But it isnt. Major news outlets are not carrying it, but there are grassroots organzations lining up lawyers and money to push this case. Even the FG knows the genie is out of the bottle and has called for the national guard. The reason you arent hearing more of the grassroots mobilization is no one wants blacks in dozens of other small towns to start getting ideas.

and Black africans from their respective countries need to fix their internal problems first then joining outside problems.

Why not do both? Remember the pressure black americans and nigerians applied to bring apartheid down? Even with Reagan, Cheney etc fighting all the way. some africans may be deceiving themselves, but the truth is no one has the luxury of sitting on the fence on important issues like this. If you do not choose a side, you are on the oppressor's side by default.

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by anonymous6(f): 3:00am On Aug 19, 2014
birdman:

How do you know they aren't already? Ever since the trayvon martin incident, folk have been preparing at a grassroots level. Remember that Ferguson is a low working class neighborhood, meaning they live paycheck to paycheck. Disrupt a few days of work, arrest a couple and this protest should be over. But it isnt. Major news outlets are not carrying it, but there are grassroots organzations lining up lawyers and money to push this case. Even the FG knows the genie is out of the bottle and has called for the national guard. The reason you arent hearing more of the grassroots mobilization is no one wants blacks in dozens of other small towns to start getting ideas.

Why not do both? Remember the pressure black americans and nigerians applied to bring apartheid down? Even with Reagan, Cheney etc fighting all the way. some africans may be deceiving themselves, but the truth is no one has the luxury of sitting on the fence on important issues like this. If you do not choose a side, you are on the oppressor's side by default.

I never said they aren't doing anything but this is more then just grassroots issues

Some issues don't need sides or have sides it is more deeper then that, and in the Ferguson case, this is a American issue. You don't hear Africans complain or accuse african americans not speaking out to the world to help stop the Ebola outbreak in Liberia, Guinea and Sierrea Leone. You don't hear Nigerians complain about African american not helping them during the boko Haram issue, you know why cause it is not a african american issue in the end of the day. The apartheid was a special case that not only involved Africans and african americans fighting against it but many other races and nationalities got involved because the apartheid had no place in modern times. I feel it is wrong of you to accuse any one of being on the oppressors side just so you can force a agenda on a community, on a issue that isn't theres.

Sorry I don't agree that any African are deceiving themselves here

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by birdman(m): 5:19am On Aug 19, 2014
anonymous6:
I never said they aren't doing anything but this is more then just grassroots issues
Some issues don't need sides or have sides it is more deeper then that, and in the Ferguson case, this is a American issue. You don't hear Africans complain or accuse african americans not speaking out to the world to help the Ebola outbreak in Liberia, Guinea and Sierrea Leone. You don't hear Nigerians complain about African american not helping them during the boko Haram issue, you know why cause it is not a african american issue in the end of the day. The apartheid was a special case that not only involved Africans and african americans fighting against it but many other races and nationalities got involved because the apartheid had no place in modern times. I feel it is wrong of you to accuse any one of being on the oppressors side just so you can force a agenda on a community, on a issue that isn't theres.

Sorry I don't agree that any African are deceiving themselves here

You know what, this is what we constantly do undecided. When ebola hit w. africa, we looked the other way because "it was not our problem" just like you said. But then it got to Lagos, and now its our problem. Peradventure ECOWAS countries had gathered to contain it in Guinea, we would not be where we are today, begging other countries to deliver us with vaccines. And you know, you may think what you are saying makes sense, but it is the root of our issues. We wait for the problems to arrive at our doorstep before we tackle it angry.

Let me be clear, there are a lot of policies the US could have passed that would adversely affect Nigeria, if not for a good number of influential black folk calling the government to the carpet. Even under the Obama administration, there are instances of nigerian americans and other blacks making sure we didnt get sanctioned when we wholesale refused Africom. If the black political class in the US loses its power, best believe just like Ebola found its way from Guinea to Lagos, the crap they are enduring in the US will find its way to you.

Enough with the excuses. Its either you stand for something, or stay with the status quo and wait for the suffering to reach you. WAKE UP!

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by anonymous6(f): 5:41am On Aug 19, 2014
birdman:
You know what, this is what we constantly do undecided. When ebola hit w. africa, we looked the other way because "it was not our problem" just like you said. But then it got to Lagos, and now its our problem. Peradventure ECOWAS countries had gathered to contain it in Guinea, we would not be where we are today, begging other countries to deliver us with vaccines. And you know, you may think what you are saying makes sense, but it is the root of our issues. We wait for the problems to arrive at our doorstep before we tackle it angry.
Let me be clear, there are a lot of policies the US could have passed that would adversely affect Nigeria, if not for a good number of influential black folk calling the government to the carpet. Even under the Obama administration, there are instances of nigerian americans and other blacks making sure we didnt get sanctioned when we wholesale refused Africom. If the black political class in the US loses its power, best believe just like Ebola found its way from Guinea to Lagos, the crap they are enduring in the US will find its way to you.
Enough with the excuses. Its either you stand for something, or stay with the status quo and wait for the suffering to reach you. WAKE UP!

Well you have points here and there when it comes to the Ebola Virus; a Liberian that flew to Lagos, Nigeria when he wasn't suppose to fly there and got Nigeria involved in the mess. Should Nigeria have been more precautions? yes cause they could have avoided getting involved. I think when it comes to natural disasters and diseases everybody should get involved cause negativity in nature knows no color or religion but this case in Ferguson is a social mess that's ingrained in America and I see myself staying neutral cause no side was completely innocent in this story like it was innocent in the Trayvon martin case where we know that Zimmerman was wrong. I don't see America social mess with race creeping up in Nigeria cause we have our own form of it which is tribalism and religion.

There are already policies that have make it a little difficult for Nigerians internationally, didn't Obama himself threaten to not send aid to Nigeria cause of the anti-gay law passed.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by whitecat007: 6:31am On Aug 19, 2014
Girl, your head is growing mieldew and you need fresh air. You are ashamed to own up to everything that you are, sorry, I can't help you. Weed has damaged your brain from generation to generation, just think twice before you come back here to show what you're not cos, I will be here waiting for you.
khiaa:

You are so overly emotional that it's clouding your judgement.
So you know all African Americans and we are all one and the same, then answer these questions for me.

1... Who's white azz did I kiss?
When and where?
2.... What is the name of the African that I offended? When and Where?
3... When did I give whites the ok to mistreat Africans? Place and date please.
4... When did I sell out to whitey? Dates please.

Stop generalising!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2014
whitecat007: Girl, your head is growing mieldew and you need fresh air. You are ashamed to own up to everything that you are, sorry, I can't help you. Weed has damaged your brain from generation to generation, just think twice before you come back here to show what you're not cos, I will be here waiting for you.

Grow up, and stop your babbling and answer my questions.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by whitecat007: 6:47am On Aug 19, 2014
Inferior being of a hoe! Have you made your project round for the 10th time today already? How many baby dad do you have and still choking the welfare line?
khiaa:

Grow up, and stop your babbling and answer my questions.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 6:56am On Aug 19, 2014
whitecat007: Inferior being of a hoe! Have you made your project round for the 10th time today already? How many baby dad do you have and still choking the welfare line?

Answer the questions or STFU.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by MrMac10(m): 9:43am On Aug 19, 2014
Diallodiallo... Similar to Steven biko...@ shymexx.may whomever you worship bless you a million fold ... Africans are yet to receive their "nigger" wake up call.. I live in zone 18 Baltimore Maryland, one of the most dangerous inner cities in amerikka . these sambos would defeat their white masters to the end.. Nigerian in MD think AMERIKKA IS truly THE "LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE" .. I DONT BLAME ANYBODY though FOR tHE GRAVE MISUDERSTANDING BETWEEN AFRICANS AND AFRO AMERICANS... THE RACIST PIG DOES NOT GIVE A Bleep whether YOU ARE FROM AFRICA OR THE CARIBBEAN.. you ARE fore mostly black to them... Amadou diallo shot 41 times in February 1999 . I hope that rings a bell to all you amerikkanah wannabes

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by MrMac10(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] Mind you all. I am a full blooded African... I studied afro american history in my freshman year and discovered there are no much differences between Africans and afro Americans..THE ONLY WHITE MAN YOU CAN TRUST IS A DEAD WHITE MAN ..... PLAYING DIALLO DIALLO .....

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by MrMac10(m): 10:02am On Aug 19, 2014
I AM SURE IF IT WERE A WHITE BOY... OH THAT BOY WOULD HAVE BEEN A ROCKET SCIENTIST, AN ASSET TO THE ECONOMY... WOE BETIDE ALL THE SAMBOS ... THE WHITE MAN DOES NOT CARE about ANYONE OF COLOR...I CANT WAIT FOR THE DAY A NIGERIAN WOULD BE GIVEN THEIR NIGGER WAKE UP CALL ....NIGERIANS OVER HERE ALWAYS READY TO KISS WHITE ASS AT THE SLIGHTEST INSTANCE .... PROUDLY BLACK TILL THE DEATH OF ME

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 8:39am On Aug 20, 2014
all4naija:
Nonsense! You don't sound American to me. For your own information, my mother is an American and don't have anything you can tell me about ghetto project. You need to work your a s s better than you do now to make more money from your gun violence and other related crimes. Please, I don't have time reading your insolent behavior on the notion that I don't know anything about America whereas you look like somebody who doesn't know a tad about that country.

It is time you read up and stop bragging in a third-world country online forum. You are beginning to look like a gangster in your approach to this discussion because you haven't been able to make sense in any of your arguments.

Whether you love South Africans and East Africans is none of my concern but trying to defend people in their dubious means of always blaming everything on history is a bad idea. It is not fair in almost all ramification. Using such means by the blacks to loot in the community is not helping the people. That is the same mentality black South Africans exhibit in their country criminalizing every avenue to developed the society. Of what good is that to any working society? You are one annoying stubborn individual who lacks common sense. Sorry that I have to say that to you. You really need education.

Pan-Africanism is a racist notion by black people. It hasn't been able to uplift black society into progress rather contributed to the regression in the African society. We are yet to see the advancement Pan-Africanism has brought to the continent. This is another statement coming from you. I don't think you do seat down and think deeply.

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2014
birdman:

Not worth it, many of these people are very ignorant and judgmental and know nothing about the history of America. They have a Eurocentric mindset, not worth it. Deal with people who aren't like this. Unfortunately, they only begin to understand things when they come to America and experience it for themselves. Many of them are beyond ignorant and don't understand White Supremacy. Leave these ppl alone and focus on the ppl who understand. We can't work with brainwashed ppl. They usually find out later.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2014
anonymous6:

This is a American issue, NOT a african issue in the end of the day. Nigerians have their own problems and it is wrong for you to force a issue, that is not a issue affecting Nigeria. You need to put your energy on Boko Haram, Nepa and etc NOT Ferguson, it's sad though but Nigeria has national issues already.

It would go a long way with us if someone would speak up about the situation. After all, we supported Bring our Girls back, had protests/rallies etc. It's called support. Egypt, China, Germany etc have spoken out about this. It's selfish and unappreciative imo to want support and then not give it. These places all have national issues and they spoke up.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Mixty: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
rokiatu:

What an idi...ot, A totally Mo.r.on.
Good for you....you can continue licking the white man butt and kissing his feet.......and secondly this is an emotional situation, a life has been loss and he was not a criminal.....everyday we see citizen that don't corporate with the police and they don''t kill them what makes this young man case different YOU FOOL? Your'e just blabbing out bullshi...t.
Nairalanders particularly born2fuck keep shouting and dying for rokiatu, rokiatu, rokiatu! I was expecting to see a beautiful, decent and enlightened babe till I checked out your profile and saw your various posts. You are averagely beautiful-pretty but.t, I give that to you. But good mannerism? You lack it acutely. I will call it moderate beauty without brains.
You don't need to bother replying me. You don't appear as if you are gonna change. I won't even bother responding to you. It will be a waste of my time.
Practice some civility dear
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
MrMac10: Diallodiallo... Similar to Steven biko...@ shymexx.may whomever you worship bless you a million fold ... Africans are yet to receive their "nigger" wake up call.. I live in zone 18 Baltimore Maryland, one of the most dangerous inner cities in amerikka . these sambos would defeat their white masters to the end.. Nigerian in MD think AMERIKKA IS truly THE "LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAVE" .. I DONT BLAME ANYBODY though FOR tHE GRAVE MISUDERSTANDING BETWEEN AFRICANS AND AFRO AMERICANS... THE RACIST PIG DOES NOT GIVE A Bleep whether YOU ARE FROM AFRICA OR THE CARIBBEAN.. you ARE fore mostly black to them... Amadou diallo shot 41 times in February 1999 . I hope that rings a bell to all you amerikkanah wannabes

Thanks, bruddah.

It comes with the experience, territory, and understanding/studying black history. Most Africans are just naive...and the funniest thing is that: Africans are at the receiving end of the stick in Europe. Go to France and see how the police over there treat Africans like savages. There are clips everywhere on youtube. The UK isn't that much different with "stop and search."

Being a black man is a crime in most countries - and it comes with white privilege and supremacy. We all need to speak with one voice because our struggles are intertwined - and no black person is better than the other.

With Mike Brown's thing, you can see white guilt everywhere on the internet. Black folks are here to stay and they need to give us our just due.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
But BA are not speaking out against what's happening in Europe
BA senators or whatever didn't speak out when USA refused to give us anti Ebola drugs
When USA removed Nigeria from peace keeping money
When USA threatened us against homosexuality ban

Etc etc

Besides what should Africans do in this case, when BA themselves, their celebrities and leaders are not protesting? Where is oprah? Or she only knows how to mock Nigeria ? Where is jay z ? Spike lee nko? Why are other BA not protesting in other states and cities? undecided they don't care themselves...when African riots in Europe have u seen how it goes? Furthermore Africans are immigrants, BA are indigenous it's their fucking country, they should step up and take what belong to them

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
Look @ this Akata grin grin who do you think you are? Lmfao we dont care about you and are def not looking for your appreciation, i was just exposing one of your kumbaya singer, practice what you preach, till buzz off

Ah ah this got me cracking , market To black american lmfao, do you mind telling me how others are marketing to u ? Yet you patronize their shops and restaurants like the cultureless people you are, despite the racism you suffer from them you are still licking their azz, but your pseudo brothers should market to u before you decide to change and eat healthy ..
BWOH2D:

Let's use some logic here, if most Africans do not care about Black Americans and if you're not looking for our appreciation, why would we patron your restaurants?

Secondly, I suggest you market to Blacks in America, most of us don't know these restaurants exist. In Cali, we have little Ethiopia. You come over here with your screwed up mindset, we will not deal with you at all.

In Atlanta, the connection is heavy between Africans and American Africans.

Additionally, trips to Africa are too damn expensive, it's 3000+ that's a lot of money. However, group trips are always going on. Until we are in a better position financially and collectively as a people in America, we are limited in our trips.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Couldn't be*
BWOH2D:

umm no, you are truly ignorant. LMMFAO @ you thinking we weren't *allowed* to go to school in 1962 LMMFAO. We were building universities BY HAND in the 1800s. You don't know squat. Who says we don't respect African struggle and a lot of that struggle came with the HELP of US. WTF are they feeding y'all?

yes I bet you did laugh, just know that your laughter is at your own ignorance.

We're doing quite a bit actually.

Tell. That. To the dogs, when we were being napalized and beheaded by the French army i did not see any BA here, and u don't see us going around talking about how u should have helped us and blah blah

Only 2 types of BA care about Africa
The intellectuals and pseudo intellectuals who actually read or studied the topic

Then
The low lifers who believe Africa is the paradise where they will b what they can b in America, they have been so much affected by racism or failure that they see Africa as an escape route, where the cards will b redistributed .

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Why are BA not going to Liberia like Jews in Israel undecided? Abi na only running their mouths they know ? Why aren't investing all the money they put on weaves, shoes, junk food, drugs etc in Liberia? After all it's their pseudo country , one of them is actually even in charge there, centuries now that they got their country still nothing to show for it, Africa this Africa that Africans ...abegi f

Btw did they apologize for what they did to the natives? undecided nope grin westerners in black skin

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Fulaman198(m): 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
The fact that blacks have issues with one another is a huge shame in itself. As I mentioned before, Africans are treated like dirt in White countries as well.

Do you think European whites and American whites bicker the way African blacks and American blacks bicker. Ridiculous!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yes they do, they even go to war
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by EbolaParasite: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
BWOH2D:

Not worth it, many of these people are very ignorant and judgmental and know nothing about the history of America. They have a Eurocentric mindset, not worth it. Deal with people who aren't like this. Unfortunately, they only begin to understand things when they come to America and experience it for themselves. Many of them are beyond ignorant and don't understand White Supremacy. Leave these ppl alone and focus on the ppl who understand. We can't work with brainwashed ppl. They usually find out later.

With your tone, i'd say you are textbook description for a RACIST.
Remember when i said 50% of the members on this forum are not based in Nigeria? A lot of the people you are replying and quoting actually live in America so do not think you are telling anyone anything new.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by EbolaParasite: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
BWOH2D:

I'll take a look at it, this must be Black owned. I will[b] not invest if it is not Black owned[/b].

RACIST!! As a brotherly advice, that's probably a scam up there.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by EbolaParasite: 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
MrMac10: I AM SURE IF IT WERE A WHITE BOY... OH THAT BOY WOULD HAVE BEEN A ROCKET SCIENTIST, AN ASSET TO THE ECONOMY... WOE BETIDE ALL THE SAMBOS ... THE WHITE MAN DOES NOT CARE about ANYONE OF COLOR...I CANT WAIT FOR THE DAY A NIGERIAN WOULD BE GIVEN THEIR NIGGER WAKE UP CALL ....NIGERIANS OVER HERE ALWAYS READY TO KISS WHITE ASS AT THE SLIGHTEST INSTANCE .... PROUDLY BLACK TILL THE DEATH OF ME

Don't hold your breath. You'd be long dead before that happens. shocked

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by EbolaParasite: 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
MrMac10: [color=#000099][/color] Mind you all. I am a full blooded African... I studied afro american history in my freshman year and discovered there are no much differences between Africans and afro Americans..THE ONLY WHITE MAN YOU CAN TRUST IS A DEAD WHITE MAN ..... PLAYING DIALLO DIALLO .....

I trust the one that pays my checks. Take a chill pill and quit being racist. Yes whites committed crimes. Must you keep castigating? Whites started slavery and whites also abolished it. Trust me, if the tables were turned around and blacks had been the one that started taking white slaves, we'd still have slavery in 2014 so y'all need to let go already.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Fulaman198(m): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Yes they do, they even go to war

You are talking about the past. The war thing is more about Russia wanting to own Ukraine. Do you see America, Germany, England and France quarreling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Stone Of Destiny To Be Transported For Coronation Of King Charles III (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.