Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78040 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by abdulwastecx(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
BadBoy25: I know it doesn't sound good to defend white people , but the main reason why i'm doing it is to let black people know that there'll be no paradise even without white people . the United states will not be heaven even if you kill all the so called "white devils' and have black people in power. The United states would simply be another third world shiithole.
1. black people have also contributed immensely to the world . white people invented saxophone, black people invented Jazz music. everything is complementary. people should stop whining,period .

I believe every human have the capacity to developed a sustainable society if education is encouraged, when all the citizen of such country are being treated right and equally.

White are not superior to black people or vice versa. I believ blacks in America need to work harder but the majority whites are making life miserable for them

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Richy4(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
bigbozz: You caused me nothing my brother rather I am being enlightened about Ur Own idea of NIGGER. Are u ignorant, inferior and contemptible? if not why should your blood boil at the mention of the word? base on what u said, u should then know a little about Negritude and its movement if not a lot.

1. I am happy to know that you are not angry.

2. Just Google the word Nigger, it will give you the correct meaning sir.

3. My blood wasn't boiling at all. in fact i am the only black person in my place of work. and they knew how proud I am. I was only concern about you calling yourself a nigger. and I now know you are proud to be that. so I am sorry for being too curious.
I am not gonna quote or reply you again. have a good day sir
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
____

4 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Vacora(m): 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
The black community including its so called leaders need to wake up. When blacks or Africans or African Americans commit crimes against their own communities such as drug dealing, armed robberies, burglaries, rapes etc there is a wall of silence from the communities however when they are apprehended or shot these criminals automatically become saints,pillars of society or victims who could never do wrong. A crime is still a crime and I don't care what the ethnicity of the perpetrator is as long as justice is served expediently. If we don't want the police then perhaps the black community needs to start policing itself by dealing with the scum bags within our communities ourselves. Just a thought.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2014
@BlueMagic2:

So now stealing cigars is a justfication for murder. Three minutes after the 911 call he was dead. Since when did cigars become more valuable than life? You speak of robbery like he robbed a bank or even the store. We are talking about cigars/cigarettes man. That's like a kid going in the store and stealing a candybar, hell kill him too, and before you run off your mouth about me being Nigerian well I am American and this is my business. I hope you don't have any kids
-------------------------------------

Like i said before. For those ignorant Nigerians who don't know $#!t about the incident, Y'all need to mind your damn biz. Latest news is that the so called innocent kid is a suspect in a robbery incident on that same day. The police force is not like your shitty Nigerian police force. Is there Racism? YES. Just like you have Tribalism, Nepotism and any other shittism in Nigeria. Did the kid deserve to be shot to death? NO. just like how a lot of innocent Nigerians do not deserve to be killed everyday by "stray bullets" This is why your leaders keep robbing y'all blind. Mind your own damn biz and try to figure out how to solve your numerous problems.

http://news.yahoo.com/video-shows-michael-brown-stealing-cigars-store-shooting-180411267.html
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Vacora: The black community including its so called leaders need to wake up. When blacks or Africans or African Americans commit crimes against their own communities such as drug dealing, armed robberies, burglaries, rapes etc there is a wall of silence from the communities however when they are apprehended or shot these criminals automatically become saints or victims who could never do wrong. A crime is still a crime and I don't care what the ethnicity of the perpetrator is as long as justice is served expediently. If we don't want the police then perhaps the black community needs to start policing itself by dealing with the scum bags within our communities ourselves. Just a thought.

He wasn't a harden criminal so stop the bullshyt, like you never taken anything that wasn't yours. you are probably one of those rapist, drug dealers, you speak of.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by EbolaParasite: 12:12am On Aug 16, 2014
BadBoy25: here's the surveillance footage of the alleged victim beating up a store clerk and robbing the store. he was shot and killed by a black cop.
they thought it was a white cop so they went out to destroy. thieves!! ghetto scums!! stvpid fvcking whiners!!
there'll no longer be whitey left to blame when blacks become the majority and turn the united states ito a third world shiithole.
I doubt the morons doing the rioting really care; they just wanted an excuse to destroy their own neighborhood and loot . animals!

Don't mind all the people that have been posting nonsense on this thread. Like i said earlier, most of the people that get shot by cops are not necessarily JESUS. Now that the robbery footage is released, can you all shut the Bleep up and stop looting.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 12:18am On Aug 16, 2014
Richy4:

3. My blood wasn't boiling at all. in fact i am the only black person in my place of work. and they knew how proud I am. I was only concern about you calling yourself a nigger. and I now know you are proud to be that. so I am sorry for being too curious.

It knows that word is offensive to black people that's why it repeats it over and over to provoke and offend. Just ignore the troll.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Dibiachukwu: 12:38am On Aug 16, 2014

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 16, 2014
Black people should get organized,please! I am begging all of you for goodness sake!!!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Vacora(m): 4:34am On Aug 16, 2014
khiaa: [/quote]
khiaa:
[quote author=khiaa]

I am not a thief or drug dealer or rapist as you erroneously and ignorantly claim, I find the latter very despicable and you're lucky we are on a public forum so I will show some decorum. What I do is no concern of yours and you are very misguided and deluded. I won't engage you in a slanging match. I can tell you this I am a concerned member of the community and I contribute actively by playing my role within it. I have seen too much pain and suffering caused by the likes of the deceased who run around unchecked and the community does nothing!
In your foolish attempt you have shown what the problem is with you. So because he was black he deserves a pass? Did he steal food to feed his family? Or was he the black Robin Hood? Or was he the son of Jor - El on a solo humanitarian mission? No!! Thief na thief. Perhaps if it was your loved one manhandled and physically assaulted then robbed on his hard earned living you will call the racist police you so much despise. Even his family have said he wasn't exactly innocent and I agree he shouldn't have been killed. He committed a crime and you open your goob spewing a myopic diatribe about me. He was responsible for his actions and the police officer is accountable to the authorities and the courts for his lethal use of force. I agree based on hearsay that the forced used seems excessive and unnecessary however I do not know the facts.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by bigbozz(m): 8:36am On Aug 16, 2014
Richy4:

I am happy with your response. I wish you the best in life.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2014
Dibiachukwu:
My friend the American gov is KKK and KKK is the American government. I wonder where you people have been all this while. Are you people for real. This is news how?

Here is the brief history of the KKK...

The KKK was founded by ex-Confederate soldiers after the US Civil War. The first incarnation lasted until the late 1880's....when it was crushed by the US Federal Govt. The KKK was refounded in 1915....in the wake of the Leo Frank controversy,and the release of the film 'Birth of a Nation''. Both times...the KKK was interested in putting the black man ''in his place''...even to the extent of using violence. The KKK reached its height in the 1920's. However....around that time...a prominent politician who was a KKK man was caught raping a white girl. His trial discredited the organization....and its decline began. In the 60's the FBI...led by J. Edgar Hoover (who was a racist.....but still a typical, but tough and abrasive lawman)....further destroyed the KKK. The KKK further got pushed to the fringes in the 70's. and the foundation of other white supremacist groups like the Order,and the rise of the American Neo Nazi movement led to its destabilasation. Today....the KKK ,while existing. is a shadow of itself. And recently...a politician lost his job for being a member in the recent past.

That is the KKK history in brief for you. I think you are missing the wood for the trees.....you should be reading about racisim in America....which is a whole complicated subject on its own.But I doubt the KKK has influence on the US government....not since the 1920-60's when it counted prominent politicians and govt officials and even local lawmen in its ranks.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

If africans are able To go there it is because we fought for our freedom and kicked out the invaders .period
[/i]
My former president visited the USA in 1962 with a full delegation , back then you people were still not allowed to go to school [i]

If you want people to respect your struggle you have to respect their own, worshiping BA or praising u will never happen, so get over it ...

As for the rest of your comment, very laughable but lemme ask you this, grin what are BA doing? undecided are you not in the same imperialistic army ?

umm no, you are truly ignorant. LMMFAO @ you thinking we weren't *allowed* to go to school in 1962 LMMFAO. We were building universities BY HAND in the 1800s. You don't know squat. Who says we don't respect African struggle and a lot of that struggle came with the HELP of US. WTF are they feeding y'all?

yes I bet you did laugh, just know that your laughter is at your own ignorance.

We're doing quite a bit actually.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
BWOH2D:

umm no, you are truly an idiot and an ignorant one.LMMFAO @ you thinking we weren't *allowed* to go to school in 1962 LMMFAO. We were building universities BY HAND in the 1800s. You don't know squat. Who says we don't respect African struggle and a lot of that struggle came with the HELP of US. WTF are they feeding y'all?

yes I bet you did laugh, just know that your laughter is at your own ignorance.

We're doing quite a bit actually.
Fight gang violence and stop looting first before I can take you serious!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2014
EbolaParasite:

Don't mind all the people that have been posting nonsense on this thread. Like i said earlier, most of the people that get shot by cops are not necessarily JESUS. Now that the robbery footage is released, can you all shut the Bleep up and stop looting.

Do you believe an unarmed man who raised his hands should be executed..even if he stole or not

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 12:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: why is that BA don't patronize African restaurants & NC ? More whites are visiting Africa,more whites are patronizing our restaurants, it's either Africans or whites never BA , aren't you ashamed?

We are not looking for your appreciation...you know damn well most Africans do not care about BA, always complaining about how we are hanging between Africans, yet you don't see them say the same thing to Asian grin

Let's use some logic here, if most Africans do not care about Black Americans and if you're not looking for our appreciation, why would we patron your restaurants?

Secondly, I suggest you market to Blacks in America, most of us don't know these restaurants exist. In Cali, we have little Ethiopia. You come over here with your screwed up mindset, we will not deal with you at all.

In Atlanta, the connection is heavy between Africans and American Africans.

Additionally, trips to Africa are too damn expensive, it's 3000+ that's a lot of money. However, group trips are always going on. Until we are in a better position financially and collectively as a people in America, we are limited in our trips.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
all4naija: Fight gang violence and stop looting first before I can take you serious!

Try again!! And learn the truth about things on the ground before spouting off at the mouth about things you DO NOT understand, real talk. I am sick of that crap. How about y'all fight the tribalism in Africa huh? FIGHT THAT. Fight that and then I can take YOU seriously.

First of all when you have a group of people that have been marginalized and targeted by a racist govt for hundreds of years with justice NEVER being given, the upheaval usually entails riots because they feel POWERLESS. Black ppl in America, all ready know how this is going to turn out because there is a historical pattern and so all that anger is channeled into rioting. However rioting and looting is not reserved for Blacks in America. Whites riot all the damn time, they steal all the damn time. In fact they commit the most crimes PERIOD, but none of this is ever shown. Like I said the media feeds propaganda!!!!

Y'all need to log OFF Nairaland and seriously hit some BOOKS that are NOT filled with White propaganda. A lot of y'all are brainwashed fools.

Second of all GANGS are NOT UNIQUE to Black Americans. The biggest GANG is the AMERICAN govt/White Supremacy. Third, the bloods and the crips did not start out as rival gangs; they started out as different sets to PROTECT the community from the police. They are the children/grandchildren of the Black Panthers movement. Whites put drugs and guns into the community, started problems and it spiraled in a different direction. The issue is that we weren't aware of the tactics of White Supremacy and so we didn't see the signs until much much much later. We're now setting up new versions of the Black Panther Association armed with a different set of tools and we're winning. Bloods and Crips (which has actually died down a lot) are unifying and understanding the effects of what was done to us. In fact BLOODS = Bloodline Of Our Descendants.

It's still something we're tackling but it's died down dramatically. We have organizations setting up to address our issues. Gang violence is rooted in:

1.) Self-Hate (Whites induced)
2.) Broken Families (Whites induced)
3.) Economic Castration (Whites induced)

I suggest you read/watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbrAMKdlbK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH7tpAK8APY

BOOKS because Y'ALL NEED THEM IMMENSELY:

Dr. Amos Wilson - Black on Black Violence: A Tool Used for White Domination
Dr. Frances Cress Welsing: The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors
Dr. Neely Fuller Jr-The United Independent Compensatory Code System Concept a textbook/workbook for Thought, Speech and/or Action for Victims of Racism (white supremacy)
Dr. Neely Fuller Jr- The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept: A Compensatory Counter-Racist Codified Word Guide
Dr. Amos Wilson- The Falsification of Afrikan Consciousness: Eurocentric History, Psychiatry and the Politics of White Supremacy
Dr. Grier-Black Rage
Dr. Na'im Akbar-Breaking the Chains of Psychological Slavery
Dr. Alexander Michelle- The New Jim Crow
Gary Webb-Dark Alliance
Dr. Mills- The Racial Contract
Breaking the Curse of Willie Lynch: The Science Of Slave Psychology
Selected Writings and Speeches of Marcus Garvey
The Mis-Education of the Negro
Consciencism by Kwame Nkrumah
Pan-African History: Political Figures from Africa and the Diaspora since 1787
The African Diaspora: African Origins and New World Identities by Isidore Okpewho
PowerNomics by Dr. Claud Anderson, really anything he's written.
Blueprint for Black Power by Dr. Amos Wilson, purchase every book by him
Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome by Dr. Joy Degruy
The Possessive Investment in Whiteness by Dr. George Lipstiz
The White Architects of Black Education by Watkins

Lots of women in the movement too, just research
This is just the tip of the iceberg, but I suggest you also purchase all books by Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop, Dr. Ivan Van Sertima, Basil Davidson, Dr. Frantz Fanon, Patrice Lumumuba, Thomas Sankara etc, RESEARCH

You can also watch many of these ppl on Youtube:
Dr. Claud Anderson
Dr. Amos Wilson
Dr. Joy Degruy
Dr. Umar Johnson
Dr. Frances Welsing
Dr. Michelle Alexander
Dr. Neely Fuller Jr
Just Youtube the others

I highly suggest you stop speaking about things you don't understand.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
Vacora:

I am not a thief or drug dealer or rapist as you erroneously and ignorantly claim, I find the latter very despicable and you're lucky we are on a public forum so I will show some decorum. What I do is no concern of yours and you are very misguided and deluded. I won't engage you in a slanging match. I can tell you this I am a concerned member of the community and I contribute actively by playing my role within it. I have seen too much pain and suffering caused by the likes of the deceased who run around unchecked and the community does nothing!
In your foolish attempt you have shown what the problem is with you. So because he was black he deserves a pass? Did he steal food to feed his family? Or was he the black Robin Hood? Or was he the son of Jor - El on a solo humanitarian mission? No!! Thief na thief. Perhaps if it was your loved one manhandled and physically assaulted then robbed on his hard earned living you will call the racist police you so much despise. Even his family have said he wasn't exactly innocent and I agree he shouldn't have been killed. He committed a crime and you open your goob spewing a myopic diatribe about me. He was responsible for his actions and the police officer is accountable to the authorities and the courts for his lethal use of force. I agree based on hearsay that the forced used seems excessive and unnecessary however I do not know the facts.

the police are lying. There was no crime being committed on the day of his death. Did you actually watch the video? That was not a robbery lol and i's dated 06-09-2014. These Indians are racist towards Blacks. Additionally, that guy wasn't manhandled; he was pushed, give me a break. If you're not actively involved in these communities you should probably keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Vacora: The black community including its so called leaders need to wake up. When blacks or Africans or African Americans commit crimes against their own communities such as drug dealing, armed robberies, burglaries, rapes etc there is a wall of silence from the communities however when they are apprehended or shot these criminals automatically become saints,pillars of society or victims who could never do wrong. A crime is still a crime and I don't care what the ethnicity of the perpetrator is as long as justice is served expediently. If we don't want the police then perhaps the black community needs to start policing itself by dealing with the scum bags within our communities ourselves. Just a thought.

umm no this is not correct. You do realize that White ppl commit these same crimes and they do it more than we do. Secondly, there isn't silence in the community, 1.) usually caught and jailed 2.) there are protests 3.) this won't end until we get our minds right and until there are JOBS.

I agree with us policing the community.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
EbolaParasite:

They'd kill Jesus too.

That was no robbery; watch the video a bit more closely, there's a reason why there was no police called. You're probably from stormfront lol

Additionally, if you look at the date it's not the same day. In fact, the clothes don't match, a call from the store manager to the police was never called and the police chief said it wasn't connected.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
BWOH2D:

Try again!! And learn the truth about things on the ground before spouting off at the mouth about things you DO NOT understand, real talk. I am sick of that crap. How about y'all fight the tribalism in Africa huh? FIGHT THAT. Fight that and then I can take YOU seriously.

First of all when you have a group of people that have been marginalized and targeted by a racist govt for hundreds of years with justice NEVER being given, the upheaval usually entails riots because they feel POWERLESS. Black ppl in America, all ready know how this is going to turn out because there is a historical pattern and so all that anger is channeled into rioting. However rioting and looting is not reserved for Blacks in America. Whites riot all the damn time, they steal all the damn time. In fact they commit the most crimes PERIOD, but none of this is ever shown. Like I said the media feeds propaganda!!!!

Y'all need to log OFF Nairaland and seriously hit some BOOKS that are NOT filled with White propaganda. A lot of y'all are brainwashed fools.

Second of all GANGS are NOT UNIQUE to Black Americans. The biggest GANG is the AMERICAN govt/White Supremacy. Third, the bloods and the crips did not start out as rival gangs; they started out as different sets to PROTECT the community from the police. They are the children/grandchildren of the Black Panthers movement. Whites put drugs and guns into the community, started problems and it spiraled in a different direction. The issue is that we weren't aware of the tactics of White Supremacy and so we didn't see the signs until much much much later. We're now setting up new versions of the Black Panther Association armed with a different set of tools and we're winning. Bloods and Crips (which has actually died down a lot) are unifying and understanding the effects of what was done to us. In fact BLOODS = Bloodline Of Our Descendants.

It's still something we're tackling but it's died down dramatically. We have organizations setting up to address our issues. Gang violence is rooted in:

1.) Self-Hate (Whites induced)
2.) Broken Families (Whites induced)
3.) Economic Castration (Whites induced)

I suggest you read/watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbrAMKdlbK8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH7tpAK8APY

BOOKS because Y'ALL NEED THEM IMMENSELY:

Dr. Amos Wilson - Black on Black Violence: A Tool Used for White Domination
Dr. Frances Cress Welsing: The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors
Dr. Neely Fuller Jr-The United Independent Compensatory Code System Concept a textbook/workbook for Thought, Speech and/or Action for Victims of Racism (white supremacy)
Dr. Neely Fuller Jr- The United Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept: A Compensatory Counter-Racist Codified Word Guide
Dr. Amos Wilson- The Falsification of Afrikan Consciousness: Eurocentric History, Psychiatry and the Politics of White Supremacy
Dr. Grier-Black Rage
Dr. Na'im Akbar-Breaking the Chains of Psychological Slavery
Dr. Alexander Michelle- The New Jim Crow
Gary Webb-Dark Alliance
Dr. Mills- The Racial Contract
Breaking the Curse of Willie Lynch: The Science Of Slave Psychology
Selected Writings and Speeches of Marcus Garvey
The Mis-Education of the Negro
Consciencism by Kwame Nkrumah
Pan-African History: Political Figures from Africa and the Diaspora since 1787
The African Diaspora: African Origins and New World Identities by Isidore Okpewho
PowerNomics by Dr. Claud Anderson, really anything he's written.
Blueprint for Black Power by Dr. Amos Wilson, purchase every book by him
Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome by Dr. Joy Degruy
The Possessive Investment in Whiteness by Dr. George Lipstiz
The White Architects of Black Education by Watkins

Lots of women in the movement too, just research
This is just the tip of the iceberg, but I suggest you also purchase all books by Dr. Cheikh Anta Diop, Dr. Ivan Van Sertima, Basil Davidson, Dr. Frantz Fanon, Patrice Lumumuba, Thomas Sankara etc, RESEARCH

You can also watch many of these ppl on Youtube:
Dr. Claud Anderson
Dr. Amos Wilson
Dr. Joy Degruy
Dr. Umar Johnson
Dr. Frances Welsing
Dr. Michelle Alexander
Dr. Neely Fuller Jr
Just Youtube the others

I highly suggest you stop speaking about things you don't understand.
Long nonsense! I am talking about the gang violence in Chicago and New York.

The fact that you are trying to justify the looting makes you look ill-informed on this incidence unfolding, it proves how most AA view every matter that involves race only to make fool of themselves. The looting will only soil the fight for the rights of the diseased. It's shame on you for not seeing the problem from a reasonable perspective than trying to always compare them with white people when they can't organize the black community. Must black always been seen along the line of violence all the time?

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
all4naija: Long nonsense! I am talking about the gang violence in Chicago and New York.

The fact that you are trying to justify the looting makes you look ill-informed on this incidence unfolding, it proves how most AA view every matter that involves race only to make fool of themselves. The looting will only soil the fight for the rights of the diseased. It's shame on you for not seeing the problem from a reasonable perspective than trying to always compare them with white people when they can't organize the black community. Must black always been seen along the line of violence all the time?

Again try again..You still fail to realize the underlying issues. Why don't you actually go back READ what I wrote. It will help you, as I all ready addressed gang violence.

NO JOBS = INCREASE IN CRIMINALITY, get that through YOUR HEAD

Chicago's so called violence is actually mostly ORGAN TRAFFICKING, yeah go research it.

You need to be quiet and keep your simplistic ignorance to yourself. You don't know the history of this country, you don't know what we deal with and until you do keep it shut. Talk about the violence where you live and spare me your uninformed judgmental b.s.

I bring up White criminality because ppl act as if Whites don't commit crimes, what about this do you not understand?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
Obi1kenobi: Apparently, circulated footage shows the teen who was gunned down had commited a robbery moments before the shooting incident and this was admitted by his partner to the police. The boy physically assaulted a shop clerk and stole some items from the store. It makes me so sad and angry. The cop who gunned him down wasn't even aware he was a suspect in the reported robbery. I staunchly believe there was some kind of provocative assault on the cop which got him to overreact and shoot the kid.

All this new dimension just confirms is what everyone knows. Blacks in America do have a serious crime problem. You can deny it till you're blue in the face but they're always caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Stop commiting crime and stop being a goddamn liability to the society and maybe - just maybe - the authorities would stop profiling you. Of course it's a few rotten eggs that smear the reputation of everyone. The same way relatively few Islamic fundamentalists and Arab jihadists smear the reputation of many innocent Muslims and Arabs. But the problem is there and has to be confronted. The average white person feels safe around a Korean American or Indian. He doesn't feel the same safety around blacks. His fear is not irrational. It's well founded because he knows he's much more likely to be robbed and mugged by a black person than others.

You don't know America, smh at you fools who get their information from White propaganda.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
BWOH2D:

Again try again..You still fail to realize the underlying issues. Why don't you actually go back READ what I wrote. It will help you, as I all ready addressed gang violence.

NO JOBS = INCREASE IN CRIMINALITY, get that through YOUR HEAD

Chicago's so called violence is actually mostly ORGAN TRAFFICKING, yeah go research it.

You need to be quiet and keep your simplistic ignorance to yourself. You don't know the history of this country, you don't know what we deal with and until you do keep it shut. Talk about the violence where you live and spare me your uninformed judgmental b.s.

I bring up White criminality because ppl act as if Whites don't commit crimes, what about this do you not understand?
You aren't making sense still. The gang violence in Chicago is not about jobs but control on the community superiority. Many black male refused to be educated and want to be rap artistes in the first place. Even the Ferguson's black boy murdered by the police is going to college with criminal behavior is appalling to say the least. This misconception that history has to be blamed for every problem of AA is not helping in finding solution to troubles in black community. You are only begging the question.

You have this notion in your posts if a person is not AA the person has no understanding of their problem. Which is a false thing to do when discussing about the root cause of death of the young man. I am not supporting the police shooting him to death but we have to look beyond it and prevent another one from occurring in the future without cause for destructing businesses in the community. Fighting for rights is not through looting and hooliganism. Martin Lurthan King Junior was a testament to that.

Who said white people don't commit crimes? You are arguing blindly when you can't make sense of destroying AA community and becoming a hindrance to moving it forward. You seem to be comfortable with the poor state of AA community. Find solution to gang violence and looting first than comparing yourselves to white people who are better equipped than you. That's what makes the difference. Most AA are delusional indeed!

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by EbolaParasite: 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2014
BWOH2D:

They'd kill Jesus too.

That was no robbery; watch the video a bit more closely, there's a reason why there was no police called. You're probably from stormfront lol

Additionally, if you look at the date it's not the same day. In fact, the clothes don't match, a call from the store manager to the police was never called and the police chief said it wasn't connected.

I find it hard to believe the cop would just shoot an unarmed man politely raising his hands. By the way, wasnt the cop black? Self pity and this "every body hates blacks" attitude will get you no where. Those that know that America is the land of the free with equal rights are taking advantage while you keep on reading self pity/ hate books.
By the way, the point of the video was to shed light on the victims character b4 people start claiming he was a saint who wouldn't hurt a fly
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Vacora(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
BWOH2D:

the police are lying. There was no crime being committed on the day of his death. Did you actually watch the video? That was not a robbery lol and i's dated 06-09-2014. These Indians are racist towards Blacks. Additionally, that guy wasn't manhandled; he was pushed, give me a break. If you're not actively involved in these communities you should probably keep quiet.

Dude, so the police lied? There was no crime committed either? The poor bloke was physically assaulted and robbed trying to earn a living and people like you see no wrong with that? Pathetic!! So the shop owner and the police are to blame? Let me guess you're not exactly bright are you?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by ayodiya: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2014
you guys need to stop arguing with white fools

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
Vacora:

Dude, so the police lied? There was no crime committed either? The poor bloke was physically assaulted and robbed trying to earn a living and people like you see no wrong with that? Pathetic!! So the shop owner and the police are to blame? Let me guess you're not exactly bright are you?

I need you try this again and brush up on your reading comprehension skills because it's severely lacking. You're probably from stormfront though lol

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
EbolaParasite:

I find it hard to believe the cop would just shoot an unarmed man politely raising his hands. By the way, wasnt the cop black? Self pity and this "every body hates blacks" attitude will get you no where. Those that know that America is the land of the free with equal rights are taking advantage while you keep on reading self pity/ hate books.
By the way, the point of the video was to shed light on the victims character b4 people start claiming he was a saint who wouldn't hurt a fly

I don't really care what you find hard to believe, that's what happens and nope the cop was White. There were 4 killings of Black males, all unarmed in 3 weeks by the police, 2 in the same damn area (FERGUSON), 1-2 days apart and they shot a Black female in the head from Howard University for filming. She lived, but they were trying to hold off on the surgery until Monday so she could die. They don't want her telling anything.

This happens all the time, the issue is that these are the ones that have been caught. We've been dealing with this for an extremely long time (hundreds of years). We are tired of getting shot the fck up because you're scared of Black ppl and think we're going to turn the tables. Think of it like this, you try your hardest to keep a race of ppl down, do everything imaginable and we still rise up and do well, that's some scary sheiit. Take your pale ass back to stormfront.

The point of the video was to take away from what the cop did. It's the same White cover up/propaganda used in every situation where it concerns Black ppl and White ppl killing us. The non-robbery isn't even connected. I see they didn't shoot up that MF who shot and killed all those people in that movie theater. They calmly restrained him and took him in after he endangered himself, all those people and the police. They didn't kill Clive Bundy's crew when they had sniper rifles aimed at federal officers. Spare me the b.s.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2014
all4naija:
You aren't making sense still. The gang violence in Chicago is not about jobs but control on the community superiority.[i][b] Many black male refused to be educated and want to be rap artistes in the first place. [/b]Even the Ferguson's black boy murdered by the police is going to college with criminal behavior is appalling to say the least. This misconception that history has to be blamed for every problem of AA is not helping in finding solution to troubles in black community. You are only begging the question.

You have this notion in your posts if a person is not AA the person has no understanding of their problem. Which is a false thing to do when discussing about the root cause of death of the young man. I am not supporting the police shooting him to death but we have to look beyond it and prevent another one from occurring in the future without cause for destructing businesses in the community. Fighting for rights is not through looting and hooliganism. Martin Lurthan King Junior was a testament to that.

Who said white people don't commit crimes? You are arguing blindly when you can't make sense of destroying AA community and becoming a hindrance to moving it forward. You seem to be comfortable with the poor state of AA community. Find solution to gang violence and looting first than comparing yourselves to white people who are better equipped than you. That's what makes the difference. Most AA are delusional indeed!
[/i]

NOPE @ those uninformed and b.s. lines that I've bolded. It's obvious you DO NOT understand because the majority of what you're posting wreaks of someone who doesn't understand, period. You have no understanding of how White Supremacy functions, NONE, which is why what I say doesn't make any sense to you.

Martin Luther was shot and he was non-violent. Additionally, people focusing on the looting aspect are ppl who worry about impressions as it relates to Whites, I don't do brainwashed ppl; it's like talking to a brick wall. You won't know until you actually come over here and experience it.

LOL Do you realize how many Whites have criminal records and go to college. You are naive.

There are no misconceptions, just your ignorance. Scroll up and actually read before commenting.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Vacora(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Yeah I am from the Stormfront. I got them fresh white pillow cases with holes in them so I can see and hunt you. Booooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.