Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78043 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by soulglo: 2:33am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: He's okay! He didn't show any sign of mental trouble. He wanted to be killed. That is what the whole scene presented looking at the way he moved toward the second cop.

I quote the full story from the YouTube below:

"Published on Aug 21, 2014
St. Louis Police Officers Shoot And Kill 25-Year-Old Knife-Wielding Man (Warning *Graphic*)

This 25 year old man was standing outside of a convenience store apparently he took to sodas, and the store clerk called the police and when the police arrived The man took out a knife taunting the police to shoot him, and that's exactly what they did. They opened fire and shot him dead.

Published on Aug 20, 2014
St. Louis police on Tuesday shot and killed a robbery suspect following an altercation at a convenience store. The incident occurred just 10 days after the controversial shooting of unarmed 18-year-old Michael Brown, and was 3.2 miles from Ferguson, where Brown was killed.

The shooting has lead to further unrest in the local community. On Tuesday afternoon, more than two hundred protestors chanted “Hands up, don’t shoot” - the same slogan protesters have shouted at rallies following Brown’s shooting - outside Six Stars Market on 8701 Riverview, where Kajieme Powell, 25, was killed. St. Louis City police chief Sam Dotson then arrived, and gave the press as well as the crowd the police account of the incident.

Dotson said at around noon on Tuesday, Powell took two energy drinks from the store without paying. Minutes later, he went to the store again, this time taking some pastry. The store proprietor followed him as he exited the store, and asked him to pay. Dotson said according to witnesses, including St. Louis alderman Dionne Flowers who works at the beauty parlor next door to the convenience store, Powell then threw the items onto the ground, and said he did not want them anymore.

Powell then reportedly began acting erratically, pacing back and forth in front of the market, talking to himself, and continuously grabbing his waistband. Employees at the market and the beauty parlor realized he had a knife, and called the police at around 12:20 pm.

Two police officers arrived shortly afterward in a cruiser. They asked Powell to calm down, but he became more agitated and began walking towards the officer in the passenger side, pulling out a knife from his waistband. Both officers got out of the car but without drawing weapons. They verbally told Powell to drop the knife, but he advances towards them, yelling, “shoot me, kill me now.”

The officers drew their guns, and shot Powell when he reached 2 to 3 feet in front of them, holding the knife in an “overhand grip”. Powell died at the scene.

The shooting has caused more unrest in the midwest city. In response to questions as to why the officers chose to use a gun over a taser on Powell, Dotson said, “Officers have a reasonable expectation to go home at the end of their shift, adding, “this is a lethal range for a knife."

So basically the police knew before they got there that he had a knife. They probably did not need to kill this man. Two cops with taxes could have subdued him.

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 2:50am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, shut the f**k up, you i d i o t! Walking at the middle of the road is. That's before he ran away from the cop who shot him. Stealing cigarette is another petty thing that can go a long way to tarnish the image of the black people in that community. You are just one ornery f**k. You f**king f**k!

What are you? A douche-bag and blockhead! Calling me a self-hater proves you are one of those criminals messing up black community. You keep fooling the people with your disturbing behavior. I am somebody who is asking for better and organized life for the black people like Martin Lurther King Junior did. There is nothing you have been able to show here that provides any solution to this kind of troubles in AA community than complain all through. You don't have a brain, lady!

Do you live in a black community? No you do not, you re.tarded mut. Why don't you concentrate on cleaning up your white community (trailer parks) and get rid of those redneck child molesters, rapists, drug dealers, meth head junkies, burgulars, robbers, perverts, Ku Klux Klans, Neo Nazis, white supremacists, skin heads and women beaters/killers then maybe someone will take you seriously. You know nothing about the black community. You even curse like a redneck. All4Naija my foot. Clean up your white hoods and behave like human beings the way that Martin Luther King and Malcolm X wanted you to.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 22, 2014
_____
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

Do you live in a black community? No you do not, you re.tarded mut. Why don't you concentrate on cleaning up your white community (trailer parks) and get rid of those redneck child molesters, rapists, drug dealers, meth head junkies, burgulars, robbers, perverts, Ku Klux Klans, Neo Nazis, white supremacists, and women beaters/killers then maybe someone will take you seriously. You know nothing about the black community. You even curse like a redneck. All4Naija my foot. Clean up your white hoods and behave like human beings the way that Martin Luther King and Malcolm X wanted you to.

Smh... You aren't making sense. In fact, you have no brain. You are a racist and I am not going to entertain such behavior from you. If you want to talk to me do it direct than shipping in irrelevant things. I speak to you directly and talk about fixing black community. I belong to both races. That is one of the major reason I am asking for avenue to create room for open debate and to get rid of the problems in black community. Indeed, the good number of educated black people agree with that, even those in Ferguson. I don't know what you are sweating over like somebody stoned or something.

However, I think you haven't been able to proffer any solution than cry foul all through out your posts. That means you aren't helping the community you so much cherished. It is time to get rid of people like you who refused to get education and better serve the society.

You are a primitive person indeed.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 4:25am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija:
Smh... You aren't making sense. In fact, you have no brain. You are a racist and I am not going to entertain such behavior from you. If you want to talk to me do it direct than shipping in irrelevant things. I speak to you directly and talk about fixing black community. I belong to both races. That is one of the major reason I am asking for avenue to create room for open debate and to get rid of the problems in black community. Indeed, the good number of educated black people agree with that, even those in Ferguson. I don't know what you are sweating over like somebody stoned or something.

However, I think you haven't been able to proffer any solution than cry foul all through out your posts. That means you aren't helping the community you so much cherished. It is time to get rid of people like you who refused to get education and better serve the society.

You are a primitive person indeed.

I didn't post to you, you brought your mut asz to my conversation. This isn't the first time I have had it out with you, that is how I know you are a arrogant racist selfhating mutant. Once again clean up your white community educate all of your redneck racist people, hell I am sure they hate you as well.

Mind your business, we (the black community) are not your concern.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 22, 2014
soulglo:

So basically the police knew before they got there that he had a knife. They probably did not need to kill this man. Two cops with taxes could have subdued him.
I don't know what you are talking about. But, the dead young man is wrong. He is to blame because he knows much about the American police before getting into trying to attack one of the two cops. If it is in Nigeria he would have be burnt alive for stealing from the store by mob in the first place! Stop presenting a sentimental face here when you are doing worse in Nigeria.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 22, 2014
____
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

I didn't post to you, you brought your mut asz to my conversation. This isn't the first time I have had with you, that is how I know you are a arrogant racist selfhating mutant. Once again clean up your white community educate all of your redneck racist people, hell I am sure they hate you as well.

Mind your business, we are not your concern.
Jerk! Why are you crying when the white cops are defending themselves against dangerous young black criminals? You have nothing meaningful to say than talk sh*ts like the other uneducated gangsters looting in the advent of fighting for their right(what a silly way to do it) and those committing murder through gang violence in other states.

Shut it, punk! Do yourself some good by hanging your head!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 4:33am On Aug 22, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^^^
See how this fake all4naija feels about Nigerians and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 4:37am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: Jerk! Why are you crying when the white cops are defending themselves against dangerous young black criminals? You have nothing meaningful to say than talk sh*ts like the other uneducated gangsters looting in the advent of fighting for their right(what a silly way to do it) and those committing murder through gang violence in other states.

Shut it, punk! Do yourself some good by hanging your head!

What are your suggestions for cleaning up, educating, and organizing your white community to behave like human beings and not superior beings?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 4:40am On Aug 22, 2014
BadBoy25: during the early 1800s and 1900s white europeans performed eugenics and sterilizations to get rid of the white scums and low lives of the society . white people have always churned out the very best due to this strategy . the CIA and other secret agencies have tried very hard to get rid of low life whites in the trailer park dwellings by spraying pesticides over those trailer parks .
my vision is to get rid of the black scums who are holding the black race backward so that intelligent blacks can move forward .
this means that all of you who support mediocrity will be killed . I promise you this in my lifetime.
this does not mean that I hate black . it means that I hate the black people that are holding the black race backward .

So that means they will start with you.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa: ^^^^^^^^^^^^
See how this fake all4naija feels about Nigerians and Nigeria.
What are you talking about? You hate to hear about the truth. That is your problem. You always get hurt when you are told about the reality of life.

The present 21st century is not a racial construct but based on diversity and if you can't cope you will probably lose out in many areas. Black people keep blaming everything on race. Just as they feel(prejudice in most cases) about the white people they act in commensurate denying themselves of good opportunity. You have been screaming racism all along without having a single evidence to support your statement. What have you done to find solutions? Present your case and let see the racism in it than beating about the bush by throwing tantrums. I don't accept senseless statements from people. If you are a reasonable human being you would understand what I am talking about.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

What are your suggestions for cleaning up, educating, and organizing your white community to behave like human beings and not superior beings?
White community is organized, lady! If it is not they wouldn't be in those top positions, being creative, innovative, civilized, and create rule of law. These are lacking in all black communities. Please, stop comparing the two. The different is crystal. You are one hell of a sad individual.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 4:45am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija:
What are you talking about? You hate to hear about the truth. That is your problem. You always get hurt when you are told about the reality of life.

The present 21st century is not a racial construct but based on diversity and if you can't cope you will probably lose out in many areas. Black people keep blaming everything on race. Just as the feel(prejudice in most cases) about the white people they act in commensurate denying themselves of good opportunity. You have been screaming racism all along without having a single evidence to support your statement. What have you don't to find solutions? Present your case and let see the racism in it than beating about the bush by throwing tantrums. I don't accept senseless statements from people. If you are a reasonable human being you would understand what I am talking about.

What are you contributing to help educate and clean up your white racists HOODS?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 4:48am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: White community is organized, lady! If it is not they wouldn't be in those top positions, being creative, innovative, civilized, and create rule of law. These are lacking in all black communities. Please, stop comparing the two. The different is crystal. You are one hell of a sad individual.

I don't see any of your redneck racist trailer park people in any top postions.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

What are you contributing to help educate and clean up your white racists HOODS?
Do you mean the racist hood you belong to? Looking at the racial undertone in your posts. I have been proffering solutions to be organized and civilized by getting education. I think you need one yourself.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 22, 2014
_____

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

I don't see any of your redneck racist trailer park people in any top postions.
Bwahaha... Are you saying all white people are truck drivers? You have a problem, forest lady. I don't want to waste my time on a female Tarzan in an online forum who cannot make sense of what I am talking about here.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 5:01am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: Do you mean the racist hood you belong to? Looking at the racial undertone in your posts. I have been proffering solutions to be organized and civilized by getting education. I think you need one yourself.

I don't live in your ghetto trailer parks thats for whites only. It's good if you preach to your white people and tell them to get off their lazy azzes and get an education and to stop robbing, killing, raping women, children and men. I doubt if they will listen, they are really kind of re,tarded like you. Well the apple don't fall far from the tree.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 5:05am On Aug 22, 2014
anonymous6:

As I said this is a american issue and they can handle it by themselves. Many people around the world spoke about the Trayvon issue from Australia to South Africa(some agreed with Zimmerman & some with Trayvon) but didn't involve themselves in it, just because all countries plus Nigeria is speaking about this is irrelevant, after all they were all speaking about "Bring back our girls" but that still doesn't mean it's their problem. Nigeria still has their problems(as a non-western country) and this is not one of them. I'm a American born Nigerian and I feel Nigerians should concentrate on Boko Haram and put their energy on National issue's not Ferguson. The Nigerians I'm around are talking about Boko Haram & The Ebola outbreak not the Ferguson fiasco(at least not more then a few mins). Nobody deserves to get shot but Nigeria is going through their own and not going in African american forums demanding they fight for them.
I don't think it's selfish. Ferguson is not Nigeria's Problem.

Blows over your head, good day.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 5:06am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

I don't live in your ghetto trailer parks thats for whites only. It's good if you preach to your white people and tell them to get off their lazy azzes and get an education and to stop robbing, killing, raping women, children and men. I doubt if they will listen, they are really kind of re,tarded like you. Well the apple don't fall far from the tree.
I figured that thing was a troll.

I also think that Ebola thing is one too lol.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 5:09am On Aug 22, 2014
Fulaman198:

You sound like an Ebola Parasite yourself

lol
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

You still have no argument there. The blacks are the ones crying marginalization and racism. I don't think using redneck to define white in your post even make any sense because it is not about how white is viewed in the society. But black are seen as criminals, violent, uneducated, disorganized,etc. Please, you are still begging the question as usual. Raping women,children, you have listed is not about color but about individual. As a community the black failed to organize themselves and put those vises under control.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 5:10am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: Bwahaha... Are you saying all white people are truck drivers? You have a problem, forest lady. I don't want to waste my time on a female Tarzan in an online forum who cannot make sense of what I am talking about here.

If you can say all blacks are low lifes and paint the black community the way you do, and mind you, you are someone who knows nothing about it, I can say right back at you about your beloved white folks.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 22, 2014
khiaa:

If you can say all blacks are low lifes and paint the black community the way you do, and mind you, you are someone who knows nothing about it, I can say right back at you about your beloved white folks.
What is wrong in being a truck driver in the first place? Truck union is highly respected and I don't know what you are trying to insinuate in your previous post though.

Get a life and stop blaming others for your crimes.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 5:22am On Aug 22, 2014
Fulaman198:

Did you see the knife in the video? Unless I'm blind

No need to kill him though. What you don't understand is that there is a graduated scale of force that the police have to follow; it's called the force continuum. They reserve the deadliest just for Blacks.

Him wielding a small pocket knife is not something to be killed over. He also was mentally ill and his mother had died that day.

They apprehend Whites without killing them. These same Whites can literally kill dozens of people and be apprehended with no DEATH. They are a danger to themselves, the people around them and the police, but they are never given the deadliest ring along the continuum.

This is what they did to an old woman, unnecessary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xW_-bSxTyI

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 22, 2014
____
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 22, 2014
BWOH2D:

No need to kill him though. What you don't understand is that there is a graduated scale of force that the police have to follow; it's called the force continuum. They reserve the deadliest just for Blacks.

Him wielding a small pocket knife is not something to be killed over. He also was mentally ill and his mother had died that day.

They apprehend Whites without killing them. These same Whites can literally kill dozens of people and be apprehended with no DEATH. They are a danger to themselves, the people around them and the police, but they are never given the deadliest ring along the continuum.

This is what they did to an old woman, unnecessary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xW_-bSxTyI
You must be silly! You expect the police to live the old woman to stab him. Please, you are sick in the head. With this kind of mentality black people cannot create a civilized society!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija: You still have no argument there. The blacks are the ones crying marginalization and racism. I don't think using redneck to define white in your post even make any sense because it is not about how white is viewed in the society. But black are seen as criminals, violent, uneducated, disorganized,etc. Please, you are still begging the question as usual. Raping women,children, you have listed is not about color but about individual. As a community the black failed to organize themselves and put those vises under control.

You 2faced hypocrite. See thats the problem with you mutants, you are confused like a mofo. When it comes to the black race being criminals it's a fact, but when it comes down to whites being the criminals, rap.ist, liars, thieves, child molesters and the murderers they are, you hypocrites want to scream out "It's not about the color, anyone can be those things". It must be hell straddleling the fence.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 5:30am On Aug 22, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, shut the f**k up, you i d i o t! Walking at the middle of the road is. That's before he ran away from the cop who shot him. Stealing cigarette is another petty thing that can go a long way to tarnish the image of the black people in that community. You are just one ornery f**k. You f**king f**k!

What are you? A douche-bag and blockhead! Calling me a self-hater proves you are one of those criminals messing up black community. You keep fooling the people with your disturbing behavior. I am somebody who is asking for better and organized life for the black people like Martin Lurther King Junior did. There is nothing you have been able to show here that provides any solution to this kind of troubles in AA community than complain all through. You don't have a brain, lady!

1.) You don't have the facts

2.) He didn't steal the CIGARS; he paid for them, however THAT isn't related to THIS.

3.) When you're not being arrested (which he wasn't), you have the right to defend yourself against the cop

4.) The officer yelled at the two boys with disrespect and cursed at them. More than likely they complied, but let off their anger

5.) He gets upsets, swoops back around to where he is so close to them that when he opens the car door it bounces back off them onto him

6.) He grabbed Mike to try and pull him into the car (illegal)

7.) Mike resisted (he was not under arrest)

8.) No scuffle, Mike was just trying to pull away. No fight for the gun either (No defensive wounds on Mike's hands or body, no gun powder residue)

9. Cop fires

10.) Mike runs

11.) Cop continues to fire as Mike runs, shoots towards him, MISSES a few, but perhaps grazes him

12.) Mike turns around, hands up in the air to surrender, begins to kneel

13.) cop continues to fire while he approaches him, explains the shot to the apex of the head and to the face and the inner arms

Cold blooded. So, shut the hell up and keep your ignorant stupidity to yourself.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by BWOH2D: 5:32am On Aug 22, 2014
BadBoy25: if black people get a piece of land and start an all black country ,do you think it will be perfect with no police harassment ?
the only thing that infuriates me is the blame game. why does everything have to be racist? white cops kill white people,black cops also shoot black people . below is an example of a white man killed by a white cop. this would have been a riot if he had been black .
it pisses me off even more if you think i'm white impersonating black or uncle tom. why do black people always have to wallow in self pity. the guy clearly was on the wrong .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am6KKMdTSEk

I am not surprised at your inability to properly analyze and critically think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.