Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? (5311 Views)

14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
first love cry...
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Fine fine nd urs
...fyn too, sweet
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by kazeem1086(m): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
we dated for 9yrs n religion difference separated us in 2010.though i also made 1 mistake. She ask me to impregnate her so as 2 jst rough evrytin but i was so scared cos am stil in sch n no money 2 even rent a single room so dats how she was impregnated by another person.
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
kazeem1086: we dated for 9yrs n religion difference separated us in 2010.though i also made 1 mistake. She ask me to impregnate her so as 2 jst rough evrytin but i was so scared cos am stil in sch n no money 2 even rent a single room so dats how she was impregnated by another person.
Sorry about that men, a better person would come along.
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Lorlaahlozz: 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
We grew up
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
I can't even remember. I guess the only girl i loved didn't accept my proposal. I am still waiting for that first love.
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by emilo26(m): 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
We started dating was i was in ss 1. Dated for five years without me even getting to the promise land. Na another sharp guy help me break the thing and that's the person she is marry now.
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Shaadey: 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by BobbyDean(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote author=GreyBlood]It was a sizzling love affair, lasted for 3 and half days when she asked me to take a blood oath with her :- odikwa very risky
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
temigracie: .....story for anoda day.....
Hi...
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mprex: We dated for two years. Broke up because was always acting bossy. Maybe because he was 10 years older than me undecided
#child abuse...

1 Like

Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Mprex(f): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
preciousjoz1: #child abuse...
explain pls
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by stormybucci(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
2years nd still counting... She's d first girl i dated and hopefully she would be d last
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Mprex:
explain pls
he probably meant the man committed child abuse by gunning for a child ten years younger than him.
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by deneris(f): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Randy100: I broke up with my first love because she is too beautiful and she get attention 24/7 from boys. I was damn jealous and to save my self from emotional trauma i had to end it. I guess i am insecure
nah ure just basically a drama queen
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by jayedu108: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Well we date for 7months and I broke up wit her cause she is always after ma dick love sucking and won't stop and I was scared so I had to end it before she bite off ma ting.
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Affable0709(m): 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2014
The relationship lasted 5yrs+
Broke up because she had too many guys... and couldn't apologize to come back. one month later i left the state final.
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
jayedu108: Well we date for 7months and I broke up wit her cause she is always after ma dick love sucking and won't stop and I was scared so I had to end it before she bite off ma ting.
guy u are a funny person u know
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by dstnd: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ....my first 'true' love....we dated for 4 yrs...broke up some months ago....had a bitter sweet experience....broke-up cos he wanted to make me happy...
seriously? u are based in ilorin....wow wia in ilorin
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2014
amiskurie:

Did u really love her?
What is this one saying?
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by amiskurie(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2014
handelex: What is this one saying?
you are sick in the head
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Youngpo413: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
First love, I still love you, come here joor...
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Emmy9ite(m): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
rozzay: We dated for 3yrs (from nur 2-pry2) we broke up one day wen he cudnt recite d 3times table nd wen I did our teacher asked me to flog him. He got angry nd ended it. Hmmm soo sad
LOLZ! Mehn, I can only imagine. Very funny.
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by mayornice(f): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
My first love we dated for 6years b4 we broke up, how I wish we are still together cos av never find a guy like him.
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by chigoizie7(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mprex:
We dated for two years. Broke up because was always acting bossy. Maybe because he was 10 years older than me undecided

U knew he is a man,nd EGO must certainly set in, but u were busy thinking that it should all be equal, if we don't learn to compromise @ some point in our life, we won't move forward. LOVE is all about sacrifices, he was busy being bossy, u were busy trying to tame him, SMH, I guess it wasn't even meant to be,cos u won't last if it led to marriage. Ma 2cents, our opinion differs, u know?
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by chigoizie7(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
Harbosede02:
We neva rily broke up,it was a on and off relationship anyways...guess we aren't jst meant for eachother.

Funi enuf, dats how marriage in real sense is, u don't LOVE ur partner all the time, somedays u love him nd somedays u wish he were dead, wat differentiates marriage from courtship is dat in marriage, u ve no choice of leaving, (for better for worse, till death do una part).
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Mprex(f): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
chigoizie7:

U knew he is a man,nd EGO must certainly set in, but u were busy thinking that it should all be equal, if we don't learn to compromise @ some point in our life, we won't move forward. LOVE is all about sacrifices, he was busy being bossy, u were busy trying to tame him, SMH, I guess it wasn't even meant to be,cos u won't last if it led to marriage. Ma 2cents, our opinion differs, u know?
i dont understand
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by MrTeymee(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Well, started dating her wen she
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
In secondary school...we dated for a year+some months....she lies a lot..so she falls into my trap most times coz I'm very inquisitive....buh the last lie she told..I couldn't just bear it again...had to tell her I'm not interested in her again..tho she begged nd promised heaven and earth...it was just too late!!!...
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by 2nex(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2014
...sm ppl r nt jx ours irespectv of au mach we dsir dem..
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by Imoy(m): 8:19am On Oct 26, 2014
temigracie:
.......broke-up cos he wanted to make me happy...
Pls can u explain in clear terms wot u meant by d above statement?

Thank u
Re: YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? by adamazibekeekanu(f): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2014
he talks too much and speaks more of his female admirers plus how many times he made love to his ex girlfriends and often condemns his fellow guys I don't just like male gossips so I put him off the track

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Looks More Polished Between These Two? / MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) / She Sings Whenever Im In Her Presence. What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.