Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! (2344 Views)

Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into. / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2014
As the title foretold, this is the question that has been burning me on for weeks and it's directed to the Ladies.
Now Why does it have to be the good guy? I mean why always the good guy? What fvcking wrong deed made you omitted him to such zone. Why? Why!! angry
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Tallesty1(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2014
Oga!! What women need is an untamable, controlling, confident and independent guy. Forget all this bla bla you see on nland. They all need a good kick in the as's somtimes and good guys don't do that.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by profjendor(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2014
Believe me sincerely women don't know what they want........I have stopped piting any lady dat cry wolf of a bad relationship or marriage. Its just lik they are cursed, they kip falling in the same pit of their predecesors. But to the emotionally weak guys that refuse to tak No for No, they will kip finding themselves in d situation...u cnt possibly mak a girl who doesn't hav an ounce of feeling for u love u because u wnt to persuade her, move on and let her follow her so called macho man which she will probably come back crying later.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Sunkyphil(m): 11:26am On Aug 14, 2014
cos he is so nice does everytin for her but wen it comes to dat main aspect he is shy to tell her mayb she might loose her
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2014
There is no friend zone. This doesn't exist and I would really love if some guys stopped whining about it. What happens is pretty simple: a girl doesn't like you in a romantic/lustful way. You're just a friend and she won't start liking you only because you're nice to her. That's the naked truth. And I'm kinda tired of this guys complaining about how nice they are and how girls should like them instead.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by olumaxi(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Cos they wil lyk to start from friendship
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ceasar1: There is no friend zone. This doesn't exist and I would really love if some guys stopped whining about it. What happens is pretty simple: a girl doesn't like you in a romantic/lustful way. You're just a friend and she won't start liking you only because you're nice to her. That's the naked truth. And I'm kinda tired of this guys complaining about how nice they are and how girls should like them instead.
kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
90% of girls don't know what they want. They will tell u that they want an honest, loving and God fearing Guy. But in reality they prefer guys that will treat them like trash.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
sholasholala:
kiss

undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
OBIORAA: 90% of girls don't know what they want. They will tell u that they want an honest, loving and God fearing Guy. But in reality they prefer guys that will treat them like trash.

Yap. And the most annoying part is after rejecting the good ones, they always hook up with the bad ones.

Wow! the bolded comes as a surprise to me. Treat them as Trash? That's a big big word.
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
olubukato:

undecided
Sorry sugar. I was just kissing his post not him wink kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
sholasholala:
Sorry sugar. I was just kissing his post not him wink kiss

i no dey gree angry tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
olubukato:

i no dey gree angry tongue
Sorry nau kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by pansophist(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
OP

There is this striking appeal that is attached to being a bad boy (not the contexual meaning of been bad), they represent the real masculine train women desire in a man. They are strong, do not take bullshit, knows how to talk, exhibit a strong sense of humour and can keep conversation going.

Good guys are docile and christians grin, they are very easy to manipulate and are all over this girls, nobody want that. there is no fun in such releationship at all.

Everybody desire what they cant have, and the earlier you understand this, the more score you have with women.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by pansophist(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ceasar1: There is no friend zone. This doesn't exist and I would really love if some guys stopped whining about it. What happens is pretty simple: a girl doesn't like you in a romantic/lustful way. You're just a friend and she won't start liking you only because you're nice to her. That's the naked truth. And I'm kinda tired of this guys complaining about how nice they are and how girls should like them instead.

Oga stop peddling wrong info here, friend zone exist. What you are talking about is not friendzone, it happens all the time. What the OP describes is a typical example of friendzone. Kissing and doing all romantic stuff and at the end, they classify you as a friend even after spending on them as a potential lover.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by jashar(f): 3:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Cuz the good guys are slow. lipsrsealed most girls like exciitement and thrills which they get from the bad guys.
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
Neva let a gud guy go
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by marieolae(f): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
jashar: Cuz the good guys are slow. lipsrsealed most girls like exciitement and thrills which they get from the bad guys.
agree
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=1AngryBird]As the title foretold, this is the question that has been burning me on for weeks and it's directed to the Ladies.
Now Why does it have to be the good guy? I mean why always the good guy? What fvcking wrong deed made you omitted him to such zone. Why? Why!! angry[/quote cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by OohMpa: 3:34pm On Aug 14, 2014

Stop trying to sound smart. There's always a zone virtually created by girls whence they do unconsciously.
The only thing you could say is that you've NEVER been put in one or NEVER noticed you're in one......

@poster The good guys aren't the only ones. You coulda said "MOST".....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
OohMpa:
Stop trying to sound smart. There's always a zone virtually created by girls whence they do unconsciously.

I'm not trying to sound smart. That there is an innocent opinion. Guys are only making a big fuss outta a simply situation know as friendship. If she doesn't want you romantically, why stick around and whined when other clearly does?

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW4onZruBgGE533Dz_GLzhZkzVJ9ldOHm-tlaFKWLdGOGci8RpCw[/img]
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
missyhorlah: cheesy

You think being friendzoned is funny hun? Ebol* will locate you.

jashar: Cuz the good guys are slow. lipsrsealed most girls like exciitement and thrills which they get from the bad guys.

Good guys are slow? Slow in what - loving or sex?
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
pansophist:

Oga stop peddling wrong info here, friend zone exist. What you are talking about is not friendzone, it happens all the time. What the OP describes is a typical example of friendzone. Kissing and doing all romantic stuff and at the end, they classify you as a friend even after spending on them as a potential lover.
What you typed there is what is called friends with benefit
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
1AngryBird:

wtf

If its not funny,then go hug transformer

It ll locate u first

Arrant rubbish
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Lorlaahlozz: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wagbayi jawe
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
missyhorlah: wtf
If its not funny,then go hug transformer
It ll locate u first
Arrant rubbish

Okay whatever, but please, don't even think of going back to Yaba left. The Doctors are out there waiting for you! missyEbol* lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: Wagbayi jawe

Is this Spanish? Please translate It to English.
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by jashar(f): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
1AngryBird:

In making their intentions known to the girl. They end up overthinking the issue and by the time they are done with the thought process,the girl that likes him would think he ain't interested and move on(to a bad but sharp dude).
To her detriment if I may add.
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
1AngryBird:

Okay whatever, but please, don't even think of going back to Yaba left. The Doctors are out there waiting for you! missyEbol* lipsrsealed
I cnt stoop myself so low

Cnt start exchanging words wv uu

Lemme prove matured here

Walks outta thread
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Lorlaahlozz: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ceasar1:

Is this Spanish? Please translate It to English.
Ur head dey there jawe
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
jashar:
In making their intentions known to the girl. They end up overthinking the issue and by the time they are done with the thought process,the girl that likes him would think he ain't interested and move on(to a bad but sharp dude).
To her detriment if I may add.

Your point is shortsighted cheesy

Being Good is relative.
The world belongs to a patient man.
Being bad is absolute - most times reeks of stupidity and immaturity.
Being Sharp is definite, Firm and Spartan.

At base ten, there is nothing like being a bad or good guy; we only have those who does not understand their lane cool
Re: Why Do Girls Put Only Good Guys On Friendzoned! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
tnk god ayam nt a gud guy. cool

#badboy4life#

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Girl Mistakenly Send Her Father This Message. / HELP: She Stop Picking My Call Because I Did'nt Buy Her Xmas Gift / Did I Betray My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.