Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:08 AM

High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. (18156 Views)

How You Put On Your Bra In The Morning Reveals A Ton About Your Personality / Ladies, What Is Your Description Of A Gentleman / What Are The Reasons For High Level Of 30 Years+ Single Ladies In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
MizMyColi: angry x 7 I'm a phleg too! (Secondary though) What matters more is personal growth and development, methinks

And the perfect socialization.

So call off the divorce already, quit giving ninjas like Apatheist hope, I cant afford to share my beloved with anyone!
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2014

@shoefreak - here's a short detailed version for ISFP - Just Click

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wow! I like psychology. Keeping a tab on this thread.

I knew i'm an INTP very long ago.

2 Likes

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

So call off the divorce already, quit giving ninjas like Apatheist hope, I cant afford to share my beloved with anyone!
He's not a Ninja joor angry - a fine gentleman's appropriate. That's no way to talk to your lady cool @TheFirstEmboldened

2 Likes

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
MizMyColi: He's not a Ninja joor angry - a fine gentleman's appropriate. That's no way to talk to your lady cool @TheFirstEmboldened

My lady would never consider divorce, not for anything.

PS: We're derailing!
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by NanciaKay(f): 8:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmm! I took my personality test. And I'm ENTJ

1 Like

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by dre11(m): 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
MizMyColi: One is rarely, if ever, a combo of two in the 16 personalities. Its even possible to mistake your type for another. I used to be soo convinced I'm ISFJ cos we share similar traits, until the hard truth Hit me...... I was never an Introvert to begin with grin

thanks
u know from the 4 personality trait we are very conversant with......
We say an individual must exhibit one or two of the temperament personality triat that matches each other........

But, sometimes when we dig deep, we do see ourselve exhibiting one of the other two....

So in earnest....... what people think we are not what make our personality,
and we tend to believe we have the capacity to exhibit almost three of those temperament

so, did this classification address such in-adequacy or

cheesy
@embolded..... personaly introvert nature is in you.
......But u can disagree
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by sexylogan(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tallesty1: The list is not complete jaree, I can't find the one that best describes my Y-girlfriend.

MizMyColi , do you think she is an alien?

That's mean. Even in jest.

1 Like

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by meelorlah(f): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Got INFJ as my test result... so much like me.

1 Like

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Dream on. grin
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
dre11:

thanks
u know from the 4 personality trait we are very conversant with......
We say an individual must exhibit one or two of the temperament personality triat that matches each other........

But, sometimes when we dig deep, we do see ourselve exhibiting one of the other two....

So in earnest....... what people think we are not what make our personality,
and we tend to believe we have the capacity to exhibit almost three of those temperament

so, did this classification address such in-adequacy or

cheesy
@embolded..... personaly introvert nature is in you.
......But u can disagree
@TheEmboldened, Yeah, Sure, It Does. You'll need to read further though, as the views presented here merely scratch the surface. I'm an introvert, yes. Under Normal circumstance, I'm more ENi (Extrovert-Intuitive)
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
meelorlah: Got INFJ as my test result... so much like me.
shocked Really?
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tallesty1: The list is not complete jaree, I can't find the one that best describes my Y-girlfriend.

MizMyColi, do you think she is an alien?
LoL....she's definitely human. Try reading up more on those that have some semblance smiley
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nonso23: One reason why I don't like taking personality tests.
I easily decode the underlying pattern and find ways to beat the system without actually feeling like I cheated.

I don't know mine or do I? tongue
I know the act, its conventional among those on this path of self discovery. From your writ above, one could triangulate yours. But, that'd be demystifying you, not cool cool. Seeing as you can be overly private and introverted smiley
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by xynerise: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
shoefreak: awwww ur tired old eyes right? Pele... tongue grin
I lost my glasses grin.

I made an error on that post sef. It was supposed to be ''not more than'' lipsrsealed
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by dre11(m): 9:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
MizMyColi: @TheEmboldened, Yeah, Sure, It Does. You'll need to read further though, as the views presented here merely scratch the surface. I'm an introvert, yes. Under Normal circumstance, I'm more ENi (Extrovert-Intuitive)

would try reading it up later
and i might ask some questions since ure like an authority in this aspect

good evening cool
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
dre11:

would try reading it up later
and i might ask some questions since ure like an authority in this aspect

good evening cool
I'm just a learned learner @TheEmboldened cheesy. Good Evening smiley
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Tallesty1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
sexylogan:
That's mean. Even in jest.
I don't have a Y-girlfriend bro. So don't take it too serious cause I ain't talking bout anybody.
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nonso23:

Of course, and you enjoy playing detective and reading people tongue , you easily share your findings and are not necessarily interested in having shallow discussions notwithstanding, you seem to know how to catch fun when you want to.

Missile locked on target! grin
And....ready for execution grin
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nonso23:

grin grin Playing Sherlock Holmes never gets old.
Was Born This Way cool - You
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2014

2 Likes

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Nonso23:

Innate predisposition too. cheesy
Yeah, that. cool I think it's in everyone, to some degree?
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by demolaswagz(m): 10:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
INTP cool
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by meelorlah(f): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked Really?
Yeah,I thought I was phlegmatic but I guess i av other ones too
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by MizMyColi(f): 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
meelorlah: Yeah,I thought I was phlegmatic but I guess i av other ones too
kiss You're Special Sweets smiley
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Who saw my reading glass? angry
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by meelorlah(f): 11:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
MizMyColi: kiss You're Special Sweets smiley
And u r wonderful ma'am

1 Like

Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by Jasi7(m): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2014
I'm a sangmel...ive always known dat...can talk alot and b emotional too wen its necessary
Re: High Level Description Of Your Personality Type - Thank Me Later. by ovalrose(f): 4:18am On Aug 15, 2014
I went to the site and took the test. It tells me im INFJ. But i disagree totally. Im not an introvert,never have been. This list is confusing. I ll stick with Lahaye's main4 temperaments. According to him,im a SanMelPhleg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos / He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.