Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Have I Been Brotherzoned - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Brotherzoned (1246 Views)

Have I Been Deflowered? / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Been Brotherzoned by vizboy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
I got admission recently,about 5 months ago so I went to the bank to pay for my admission letter and on the queue I saw this beautiful girl but didn't say a word to her. After payment I went back to school and saw same girl in my class wa oh I have fallen in love with her, went up to her and help her a little with something and we started talking and I discovered we were from same state and local government. From there she started callin me her brother but after some few weeks I told her point blank that I liked her and can't be her brother as I have already fallen for her.

When we are in sch she will be allover me hugging,kissing and all that to the extent my coursemate thought we were dating but if they ask her she would say am her brother.

When I go to her house we romance and all that but I have not been able insert my disk into her CD rom she wouldn't allow me but I have seen everything.

She tells me there is these guy that have promise to marry her after her studies but that ain't my business all I need is her love.

For the time being now I have given her some space in other not to give myself heartbreak

She keep telling people am her brother, so people help me here with these big question.

HAVE I BEEN BROTHERZONED

Copyright : Vizboy( I don't want these posted else where)
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by pansophist(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
na wa ooo, yawa don gas grin grin

My brother to answer your question, you have been brotherzoned, simple grin
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by eghos12(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
bros since she brotherzoned you you go sisterzone her.
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by pickabeau1: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
she likes you but know you are not serious

She wants someone to mary.. finis
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
friendzone of life .....wake up bruh
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by achinaboy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
well bro,i don't know the chic"s mind towards u, but if i were u, i will follow her and take it easy with her and see were it goes,,lol...there are so many open computer drives waiting for all sort of discs to be inserted, so insert in them, and watch this girl and see,afterall u got nothing to loose, u can only gain life experience and make sure u are not paying her school fees,,just pointing out
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Op, you still dey ask?
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by ideee03(f): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
You need some spanking...person dey tell u say u be her brother u still dey ask weda u have been brodazoned...BIA ISHI ODIGINMA?
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
Bro, you have been BrotherZoned in a square mile akin to an OP-system not booting properly.... You need to format your heart and fall out.... But make sure you change the CD to DVD ROM cheesy

Life goes on cool
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by dmcdad: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
ideee03: You need some spanking...person dey tell u say u be her brother u still dey ask weda u have been brodazoned...BIA ISHI ODIGINMA?
I doubt that... cheesy
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by dmcdad: 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
neutralwaya: Bro, you have been BrotherZoned in a square mile akin to an OP-system not booting properly.... You need to format your heart and fall out.... But make sure you change the CD to DVD ROM cheesy

Life goes on cool
I guess nothing good can come out of that HDD also. Maybe it needs to be replaced or at least formatted too. cheesy
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by ojun50(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Not totally
since u hv kiss, hug,romance u still hv 70 percent chance of inserting yr diskette.
But igbo girls can brotherzone some1 nd tell u day hv some1 who wants to marry them @the end is story
my guy u self sisterzone na too.
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by OmichaelO: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
You've not been zoned at all jor!! Anything 'zone' is terrible!!
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by Odunharry(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
i pray u dont experience this...

Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by kingzic(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2014
vizboy: I got admission recently,about 5 months ago so I went to the bank to pay for my admission letter and on the queue I saw this beautiful girl but didn't say a word to her. After payment I went back to school and saw same girl in my class wa oh I have fallen in love with her, went up to her and help her a little with something and we started talking and I discovered we were from same state and local government. From there she started callin me her brother but after some few weeks I told her point blank that I liked her and can't be her brother as I have already fallen for her.

When we are in sch she will be allover me hugging,kissing and all that to the extent my coursemate thought we were dating but if they ask her she would say am her brother.

When I go to her house we romance and all that but I have not been able insert my disk into her CD rom she wouldn't allow me but I have seen everything.

She tells me there is these guy that have promise to marry her after her studies but that ain't my business all I need is her love.

For the time being now I have given her some space in other not to give myself heartbreak

She keep telling people am her brother, so people help me here with these big question.

HAVE I BEEN BROTHERZONED

Copyright : Vizboy( I don't want these posted else where)
. Eya....I tink say na only FRIENDSZONE dey oh. Your case is vry vry strong. Move on bro
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 15, 2014
dmcdad:
I guess nothing good can come out of that HDD also. Maybe it needs to be replaced or at least formatted too. cheesy

Hehe cheesy
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by vizboy(m): 7:20am On Aug 15, 2014
Thanks Guys for all ur advice

I think it time to format my Heart according to someone up there
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by Sunkyphil(m): 7:56am On Aug 15, 2014
eeya pele but not to worry u can still b oiling her ring wen d tym comes
Re: Have I Been Brotherzoned by ideee03(f): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2014
ok
dmcdad:
I doubt that... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Picture / sorry changes / Best Break-up Lines For Guyz, Its Very Matured & Diplomatic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.