Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,445 members, 7,826,716 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4837 Views)

Am I Been Taken For A Fool / Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by christabel123(f): 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
closed
Re: . by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
You Keep putting the good guys on friendzoned, why wouldn't you end up whining? angry

11 Likes

Re: . by nani212(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
sorry about your previous relationships. Guess they didn't work for a reason. Don't focus on relationships right now. Make yourself better, read books, mingle and above all radiate happiness. I'm sure true love will find you when u least expect. Cheers!

7 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
u wey dey talk are u a good girl grin

2 Likes

Re: . by HisSexcellency(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Look no further, am here. I'm a certified VGBG (Very good bad guy) grin with ISO 9001 certification.

3 Likes

Re: . by krazydave(m): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hmm....
If you open youe heart to loving, you'd find a good man. Life is radiated by your attitude.....
What ever you present the world with, thats what the world preents you with.
Re: . by Isryl02(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Keep living and enjoying your life, you don't have to rush. If you truly deserve one, you will get.
Re: . by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angryits depending on u tho
Re: . by christabel123(f): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
1AngryBird: You Keep putting the good guys on friendzoned, why wouldn't you end up whining? angry
which one is friend zone pls?
Re: . by christabel123(f): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
nani212: sorry about your previous relationships. Guess they didn't work for a reason. Don't focus on relationships right now. Make yourself better, read books, mingle and above all radiate happiness. I'm sure true love will find you when u least expect. Cheers!
THANKS
Re: . by christabel123(f): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
ednut1: u wey dey talk are u a good girl grin
Yes am a very good girl
Re: . by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
christabel123: which one is friend zone pls?

You really don't know?

1 Like

Re: . by christabel123(f): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
HisSexcellency: Look no further, am here. I'm a certified VGBG (Very good bad guy) grin with ISO 9001 certification.
oh no. thanks
Re: . by ElFenomeno1: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
undecided
Re: . by christabel123(f): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
1AngryBird:

You really don't know?
yes i dont

1 Like

Re: . by christabel123(f): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
krazydave: Hmm....
If you open youe heart to loving, you'd find a good man. Life is radiated by your attitude.....
What ever you present the world with, thats what the world preents you with.
alright. thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
1AngryBird:

You really don't know?
She doesn't
Re: . by christabel123(f): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
Isryl02: Keep living and enjoying your life, you don't have to rush. If you truly deserve one, you will get.
Thanks. i know i truely deserve.
Re: . by chibwike(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
not knowing the meaning of friendzone means that you re nt one of doz bad girls..its cool sha
Re: . by jashar(f): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Babe@OP,chillax. There are still good men out there. I guess it really depends on the company you keep and the aura men perceive about/around you.
Biko, before I talk/write too much,what is your definition of good? That should be the starting point. smiley
Re: . by Dessyguy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Maybe you've not met the best.
Re: . by purplesummer(f): 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
christabel123: What happen to someone like me that have'nt take mine? ... today makes one yr 2 months without any relationship.
You sound desperate. A lady's life is not all about men and relationships. Even the good guys want a lady who exudes confidence. Nobody wants a desperate lady. A year and 2 months is not as long as you are making it appear. Find something to engage your mind with. Add more value to yourself by advancing your studies, or learning an art. Just get busy with something.
While you are at it, don't forget to take care of yourself. Be happy. Looking good will also pay you off and then have fun as a single lady but don't throw caution to the winds.
Happiness has many friends but sadness is an orphan. Be happy and good luck.

8 Likes

Re: . by Ashantiking: 5:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
christabel123: What happen to someone like me that have'nt take mine? all my life, have been through two serious relationship that looks real and perfect, but were not real at all. my first boyfriend, traveled out without communication and that one ends there. my last relationship was so hurting. I've not been lucky with getting to meet good guys. today makes one yr 2 months without any relationship. i just lost interest. could it be that all the good guys have been taken? so i wouldn't border myself any more?

I am still here

1 Like

Re: . by Dessyguy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ashantiking:

I am still here
i even forgot to mention your name.You know kings are loaded.

1 Like

Re: . by ERCROSS(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
yeah..
I was jst taken yesterday..
d last airbender
Re: . by christabel123(f): 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
purplesummer:
You sound desperate. A lady's life is not all about men and relationships. Even the good guys want a lady who exudes confidence. Nobody wants a desperate lady. A year and 2 months is not as long as you are making it appear. Find something to engage your mind with. Add more value to yourself by advancing your studies, or learning an art. Just get busy with something.
While you are at it, don't forget to take care of yourself. Be happy. Looking good will also pay you off and then have fun as a single lady but don't throw caution to the winds.
Happiness has many friends but sadness is an orphan. Be happy and good luck.
No dear. am not desperate. did you read where i said am not just interested? am not desperate at all. Thanks sha
Re: . by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
dear, dere r alots of gud guys around. all u need to do is take tins slowly n follow ur hrt. wat is urs wil definately come to yah. sorry for ur past experience it ws neva meant to bee.
Re: . by Crocz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
Oni ranu!...u better confess what you want
Staying without a relationship won't kill you and moreover it's not a must...just find urself a friend
Re: . by Ivanspring(f): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Take things easy dear. It is well.
Re: . by fuckshit: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
christabel123: which one is friend zone pls?
friend zone is a FÜCKING platonic relationship wherein one person, most FÜCKING commonly a man, wishes to FÜCKING enter into a FÜCKING romantic or sexual relationship, while the other does not
#more# grin grin
when a guy FÜCKING likes a girl but she only sees him as a FÜCKING 'friend' & is not FÜCKING attracted to him for dating

2 Likes

Re: . by tpia1: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Weddings are still taking place like clockwork though.

Maybe you need to dig deeper to find out what's wrong.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
tpia1: Weddings are still taking place like clockwork though.

Maybe you need to dig deeper to find out what's wrong.

Tpia1 am waiting for your pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.. ..The Debate!! / Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving / See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.