Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4831 Views)

Am I Been Taken For A Fool / Why Do Men Have To Work Their Socks Off For Women? / Re: Are All The Good Men Taken? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
sameer1212: dear, dere r alots of gud guys around. all u need to do is take tins slowly n follow ur hrt. wat is urs wil definately come to yah. sorry for ur past experience it ws neva meant to bee.
Thank God I've taken my own Gud guy. Honey am so glad u found me
Re: . by dmcdad: 8:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
christabel123: What happen to someone like me that have'nt take mine? all my life, have been through two serious relationship that looks real and perfect, but were not real at all. my first boyfriend, traveled out without communication and that one ends there. my last relationship was so hurting. I've not been lucky with getting to meet good guys. today makes one yr 2 months without any relationship. i just lost interest. could it be that all the good guys have been taken? so i wouldn't border myself any more?
I guess we are in this together. Mine has been for 2 years and 6 months or thereabouts. Like you stated, I've lost interest and the spark or rather the hunger for being in a relationship is no longer there. And like I always feel, it seems all the good girls have been taken.

So, let's enjoy our singlehood while it lasts. cheesy The truth of the matter is, sometimes the thought of wanting to be in a relationship rings in my head and it would be like I should be in a relationship the next moment. But then, if only I relax my nerves and take the thought of, things will get to normal again. I have actually missed being in love. But ultimately, I love being single I must confess. Not for anything other than the fact that it's relieves my body (heart and mind), soul and spirit.
Re: . by dmcdad: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
cheesy Happy for you girl.
Re: . by christabel123(f): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
Lucky you
Re: . by christabel123(f): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
dmcdad:
I guess we are in this together. Mine has been for 2 years and 6 months or thereabouts. Like you stated, I've lost interest and the spark or rather the hunger for being in a relationship is no longer there. And like I always feel, it seems all the good girls have been taken.

So, let's enjoy our singlehood while it lasts. cheesy The truth of the matter is, sometimes the thought of wanting to be in a relationship rings in my head and it would be like I should be in a relationship the next moment. But then, if only I relax my nerves and take the thought of, things will get to normal again. I have actually missed being in love. But ultimately, I love being single I must confess. Not for anything other than the fact that it's relieves my body (heart and mind), soul and spirit.
You are right just that it's beautiful having that feeling of loving someone and been love back.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Says who ? A am still available o. Take your time you will find him.
But pls don't judge a book by its covers because you don't know what is writing inside.
The good guy you seek might not be as handsome or rich as you like.
Re: . by dmcdad: 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
christabel123: You are right just that it's beautiful having that feeling of loving someone and been love back.
Of course it's a great feeling. I love LOVE. I love being in love and all that. But, like you stated from your initial post, it just seem like the good girl who are worthy and deserving of my heart ain't readily available. That's the reason relationship is outta the equation for now. Yet, it's not to undermine the importance of being in sweet-loving relationship.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
yh mee too dear. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay:
grin
Re: . by eatlola: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
all gud men are not taken you just need to look harder
Re: . by Greyworld: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Min while am here wif d opinion dat all gals includin d bad one save d ugly ones are all taken... @ op just b kul jor
Re: . by chimexdnice1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
K
Re: . by dmcdad: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
chimexdnice1: 24D3566B, add me up let's talk pls.
shocked
Re: . by christabel123(f): 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
OBIORAA: Says who ? A am still available o. Take your time you will find him.
But pls don't judge a book by its covers because you don't know what is writing inside.
The good guy you seek might not be as handsome or rich as you like.
alright. thanks
Re: . by christabel123(f): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
dmcdad:
Of course it's a great feeling. I love LOVE. I love being in love and all that. But, like you stated from your initial post, it just seem like the good girl who are worthy and deserving of my heart ain't readily available. That's the reason relationship is outta the equation for now. Yet, it's not to undermine the importance of being in sweet-loving relationship.
Am sure there are so many good girls out there including me. so don't just conclude. it's the good men that we cant find. am not saying this because am a lady but just the truth.
Re: . by christabel123(f): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
eatlola: all gud men are not taken you just need to look harder
ok
Re: . by christabel123(f): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
Greyworld: Min while am here wif d opinion dat all gals includin d bad one save d ugly ones are all taken... @ op just b kul jor
your opinion is true a little. most bad girls, ugly ones, good girls have been taken, but there are still lots of good girls yet to be taken.
Re: . by dmcdad: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
christabel123: Am sure there are so many good girls out there including me. so don't just conclude. it's the good men that we cant find. am not saying this because am a lady but just the truth.
Nah... I never concluded. Besides, this should be an argument for another day as it can't be said for sure which is harder to find. It's relative you know and so it varies from one individual to another. Most men would say "good ladies are harder to find than good men" while most women would say the opposite. At the end of the day, good people in general (either men or women) are hard to find these days. And if one could hold on to one, then I would say they should never let go except in some rare occurrences.
Re: . by christabel123(f): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
chimexdnice1: 24D3566B, add me up let's talk pls.
sorry am not adding u. lets start talking from here pls
Re: . by christabel123(f): 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
dmcdad:
Nah... I never concluded. Besides, this should be an argument for another day as it can't be said for sure which is harder to find. It's relative you know and so it varies from one individual to another. Most men would say "good ladies are harder to find than good men" while most women would say the opposite. At the end of the day, good people in general (either men or women) are hard to find these days. And if one could hold on to one, then I would say they should never let go except in some rare occurrences.
you are right anyway
Re: . by dmcdad: 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
christabel123: you are right anyway
Thanks...
Re: . by Estimable(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
rozzay:
Yea baby, I'm glad i found u......
Re: . by Estimable(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
christabel123: sorry am not adding u. lets start talking from here pls
A guy volunteers u add him up,ure rejecting.......nne dnt play hard to get Oooooo...no time oooo o
Re: . by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
smartchoice:

Tpia1 am waiting for your pm.
You wan die early abi?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
christabel123: You are right just that it's beautiful having that feeling of loving someone and been love back.
Which the feelings don't last more than 6 months. I just dey look for friends with benefits now or contract girlfriend. Lol.
Re: . by Jarchi(m): 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
They are always dere wif you but due to your taste u just don't see dem as one
Re: . by christabel123(f): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Estimable:
A guy volunteers u add him up,ure rejecting.......nne dnt play hard to get Oooooo...no time oooo o
lol
Re: . by christabel123(f): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
satope1: Which the feelings don't last more than 6 months. I just dey look for friends with benefits now or contract girlfriend. Lol.
i hope u fine one. all the best
Re: . by christabel123(f): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jarchi: They are always dere wif you but due to your taste u just don't see dem as one
ok. will take time to pay attention within. thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
christabel123: i hope u fine one. all the best
found more than one. Just looking to add to the list. You interested?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
u NID GOD
Re: . by christabel123(f): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
kayciano: u NID GOD
God? i already have God in me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are A Lot Of Women Not Faithful? / Can You Buy Any Of These Bizzare Bras? (photos) / The Origin, Essence And Spiritual Implication Of Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.