Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? (4831 Views)

Is It Ok For A Married Woman To Go Into Buisness With A Single Man? / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Fulaman198(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
hifaif:

So when are you going to kiss me?

She is married cheesy

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Fulaman198:

She is married cheesy

Her husband no go know now. And meself no go tell my girlfriend. cool

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Fulaman198(m): 11:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
hifaif:

Her husband no go know now. And meself no go tell my girlfriend. cool

Ok boss, she doesn't seem like the type that would cheat on her husband though lol

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 15, 2014
Fulaman198:

Ok boss, she doesn't seem like the type that would cheat on her husband though lol

Sounds good. grin
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2014
Chillisauce: This is just plain sickening? undecided
I mean, just because some psycho said men are moved by little girls, you decide to open a thread to discuss it. What are you discussing, don't you have, father, uncles, brothers etc.

And some of us are her asking if it's true all men experience? Like seriously

Some threads are not supposed to exist and should be closed immediately.
What is this?

I agree cry
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 15, 2014
lofty900: perfectly normal. like I said , its not the feeling that makes one a perv ( everyone is entitled to their feelings ) but doing the deed does.

Bia nwokem, don't you think we men have too much stereotypes hanging on our necks, all men are brutes, all men cheat, all men are proud, all men are reckless... now you want to add pa;edo:phil,ia to the list...

Oboy better get sense oh, that ur dick must be an slowpoke.... ur dick no get sense ni, so u go get er'e;c tion when u see ur new born baby.. nawa to u oh

4 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by AUSTAAI(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2014
@ Poster, If you are male, you need to have your head examined for bringing this here but if you're female, then you can go and ask your father, brothers, uncle or any male relations for their opinion. This is utter nonsense. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by SAMBARRY: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1: grin grin

With a bïtch shocked shocked shocked

That one Na ebodõggy...live from edo grin grin
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 10:20am On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: x

It was not meant to instigate anyone.. but i will modify the post

modify yours
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by SAMBARRY: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

It was not meant to instigate anyone.. but i will modify the post

modify yours
clears throat
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: who are you to tell me what to do.ok leave it na.ewoni temi

ok..
undecided
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by SAMBARRY: 10:27am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

ok..
undecided
I have edited it. My bad kiss
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by SAMBARRY: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2014
Picka don dey vex.oya come here let me give you a hug cheesy

press your stomach inside o grin

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: I have edited it. My bad kiss

ok.. but you are still quoting my post
smiley

SAMBARRY: Picka don dey vex.oya come here let me give you a hug cheesy
press your stomach inside o grin

i no vex oo grin grin
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by SAMBARRY: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

ok.. but you are still quoting my post
smiley

i no vex oo grin grin
that's my boy, oya take 5 cheesy
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 10:36am On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: that's my boy, oya take 5 cheesy

grin grin thanks,, but you have not modifed the post
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by SAMBARRY: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

grin grin thanks,, but you have not modifed the post
ok I will. Just a minute.
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: wink cool

You have to unquote me.... grin grin
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by SAMBARRY: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

You have to unquote me.... grin grin
ahan nawa o ;Dhow will I unquote you again. Human beings are so difficult to satisfy sha cheesy
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: ahan nawa o ;Dhow will I unquote you again. Human beings are so difficult to satisfy sha cheesy

The name of the state is in my post which you quoted

Modify and unquote https://www.nairaland.com/1857745/every-single-man-sick-paedophile/3#25493743

Sorry Ma'am
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by SAMBARRY: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

The name of the state is in my post which you quoted

Modify and unquote https://www.nairaland.com/1857745/every-single-man-sick-paedophile/3#25493743

Sorry Ma'am
I have done that sir
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
SAMBARRY: I have done that sir

No ma... its still there ma.. the edo state is still there.. just unquote

You know what.. dont worry
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by SAMBARRY: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

No ma... its still there ma.. the edo state is still there.. just unquote

You know what.. dont worry
alright then smiley
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Godmystrength: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
lofty900: I'm not a paedo, aisha2 and co should desist henceforth from calling me names. This joke has gone far enough. I'm out
shocked shocked Are you saying all what you have been saying is a JOKE? Abi who ever jokes with such and expects to go unscratched?

lofty900: who said anything about being a nigerian ? f00l
You are not a Nigerian?

[size=4pt]Thank God[/size]
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Godmystrength: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1: grin grin

With a bïtch shocked shocked shocked

That one Na ebodõggy.... grin grin
grin grin
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 16, 2014
I don't know why people are attacking OP and asking her to go ask her relatives and friends. How proper will it be for her to do thhat? And even if she did, how many of the culprits will actually admit such a thing to someone they know? I think the anonymity of Nld is the reason for this thread.

But of course, just like Lofty keeps insisting, even the anonomity here will not permit any man to admit to such insanity.

Bottom line, better safe than sorry. I'd rather err on the side of caution.

I'm sorry to say this but to me, EVERY man (except her Father) is a potential risk to my daugher. At 2yrs +, she ceases to every appear before ANY MAN naked. No more running around without under wear, no more wearing short dresses without leggings, no more running about naked in the house whenever we have male guests.

I'll also advise all mothers to do the same. It's a terrible world we live in now, and whether they admit to it or not, we don't lose anything by being extra cautious.

5 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Fkforyou(m): 1:59am On Aug 16, 2014
If there?s one thing Ive learnt on Nairaland is not to let peoples opinion and comment I read online affect how I view life e.g all ladies are lesbians,all christian girls are promiscuous, Today, I,ve seen another one "all men lust after little girls" like seriously WTF...... angry
We are all different for God sake dont use your experience to judge everyone.
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Why stop at the father?

He is male too Na.... undecided
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1: Why stop at the father?

He is male too Na.... undecided

He's been tested and trusted. cool
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2014
Nonso23:
I hope you do the same for your male children too. The are equally as susceptible to abuse.

Of course I will . . . When they arrive!!! cool
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 7:42am On Aug 16, 2014
Ujujoan:

He's been tested and trusted. cool

Interesting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Re-think If Marrying A God-fearing Man Is Really For You! / I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. / At What Stage Of Marriage Is It Advisable To Prepare A Will?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.