Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? (4830 Views)

Is It Ok For A Married Woman To Go Into Buisness With A Single Man? / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Arsenate(m): 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: u r not a guy so I don't expect to understand. A man's senses are hundred times more pro active than female's
you are the sick Lofty dude ehn? man you need help ASAP...

3 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
justanoderacct:

I don't understand you. So are you still insisting that this thing is normal with men?
perfectly normal. like I said , its not the feeling that makes one a perv ( everyone is entitled to their feelings ) but doing the deed does.
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Arsenate: you are the sick Lofty dude ehn? man you need help ASAP...
was I lying ?
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by justanoderacct: 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: perfectly normal. like I said , its not the feeling that makes one a perv ( everyone is entitled to their feelings ) but doing the deed does.

My God.........

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
lofty900: google is ur friend. a guy can get excited for no reason at all how much more a n.aked person
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by SAMBARRY: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

i give up

if u were referring to a maiden (16+) then i will say u have a point
But you are talking of sexual feelings for a child.... undecided
cheesy grin grin grin don't give up yet o.the show is just getting started cheesy grin

by the way where are all this girls when you need them

cococandy
chilli sauce
efemena
Jenny kandry

make una show o you are wanted here
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by jumzzy448: 9:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lofty are you sure you are alright? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by egopersonified(f): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Oya, as op said, those of you who cant speak openly like lofty, open new accts lets hear the whole truth and nothing but the true. Btw while we are at it, all female kids should be properly clothed in and outside the house, if they have to wear minis, please ensure they were leggins, tights, etc, after this I dont want any nl parent coming to open a thread about child molestation oh.

6 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by SAMBARRY: 9:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lofty is a weirdo undecided
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
egopersonified: Oya, as op said, those of you who cant speak openly like lofty, open new accts lets hear the whole truth and nothing but the true. Btw while we are at it, all female kids should be properly clothed in and outside the house, if they have to wear minis, please ensure they were leggins, tights, etc, after this I dont want any nl parent coming to open a thread about child molestation oh.

Yeah, why not make all girls wear burkas because of these sickos? Just thinking out loud. undecided

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Please instead of helping this guy promote this his sad attempt to rope all men into this sickness, we should all jointly advice him or even help him get the help he desperately needs.

Its NOT NORMAL, its a sickness but as it is with people who fail to take responsibility for their actions they resort to mob mentality " I am not the only thief, everybody is stealing too", " I am not the only cheat, every man cheats" "I wasnt the only one who burnt a suspect to death everybody also did".

I expect both men and women to call him out and if need be report him to appropirate authorities so parents know not to leave their kids with him.

The rantings of one man and his futile attempt to drag MEN into his crazy fantasies should not even make us question other men, as this poster is strictly on his own and should get help before he harms a minor.

This should not be a gender war but both male and female should stand together and Tell HIM TO GET HELP AND GET IT QUICK. IT IS NOT NORMAL TO BE AROUSED BY A CHILD

9 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
aisha2: Please instead of helping this guy promote this his sad attempt to rope all men into this sickness, we should all jointly advice him or even help him get the help he desperately needs.

Its NOT NORMAL, its a sickness but as it is with people who fail to take responsibility for their actions they resort to mob mentality " I am not the only thief, everybody is stealing too", " I am not the only cheat, every man cheats" "I wasnt the only one who burnt a suspect to death everybody also did".

I expect both men and women to call him out and if need be report him to appropirate authorities so parents know not to leave their kids with him.

The rantings of one man and his futile attempt to drag MEN into his crazy fantasies should not even make us question other men, as this poster is strictly on his own and should get help before he harms a minor.

This should not be a gender war but both male and female should stand together and Tell HIM TO GET HELP AND GET IT QUICK. IT IS NOT NORMAL TO BE AROUSED BY A CHILD

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by SAMBARRY: 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Gbam
aisha2: Please instead of helping this guy promote this his sad attempt to rope all men into this sickness, we should all jointly advice him or even help him get the help he desperately needs.

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by egopersonified(f): 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Yeah, why not make all girls wear burkas because of these sickos? Just thinking out loud. undecided

madam its your chioce to make, shikena.
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
I'm not a paedo, aisha2 and co should desist henceforth from calling me names. This joke has gone far enough. I'm out
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
egopersonified:

madam its your chioce to make, shikena.

You are right and I will not allow that sickos dictate what I and my daughters wear.

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
lofty900: I'm not a paedo, aisha2 and co should desist henceforth from calling me names. This joke has gone far enough. I'm out

Yes you are, am sure when you pounce on a 10 year old you will justify it with the fact that she dressed seductively and you were aroused. IT IS NOT NORMAL, GET HELP, DONT ATTEMPT TO ROPE MEN INTO YOUR SICKNESS. I OWE NO APOLOGY, DONT GIVE NIGERIAN MEN A BAD NAME

7 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lofty900 needs help ASAP!!! Its a psychological disorder People!! He doesnt know it yet. This is why he is confidently defending himself and painting every other man to be as psychotic as he is with the 'All men are dogs and paedophiles ish!! We see all these defenses going on in Nairaland everyday with the 'All men cheat', 'All men must be dogs to be seen as real men' ' All men think about sex 24/7', 'All men have no brains but have diks with no conscience', All men are insatiable, Bla bla bla national anthem. Sociopaths wanting so much company to make themselves feel normal.

Mothers and fathers, this is real!! Nigeria needs to take psychological disorders very seriously. We have too many psychotics and sociopaths on the streets. Many mentally deranged people are on the loose and we are all in danger!!

Say NO to Paedophiles!!!

9 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
aisha2:

Yes you are, am sure when you pounce on a 10 year old you will justify it with the fact that she dressed seductively and you were aroused. IT IS NOT NORMAL, GET HELP, DONT ATTEMPT TO ROPE MEN INTO YOUR SICKNESS. I OWE NO APOLOGY, DONT GIVE NIGERIAN MEN A BAD NAME
who said anything about being a nigerian ? f00l
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by justanoderacct: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
For the record this is the definition of paedophilia from wikipedia;

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children, generally age 11 years or younger

So the mere act of feeling urges for children is enough to make one a paedophile, even if you don't sleep with the kids.

3 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
So if you have a daughter, giving her a bath would ......Inyama!!! I cannot even finish the sentence. That person is very sick in the head and should seek help ASAP!! Whether you stare hard or for two seconds nothing should happen!!

I remember watching a show relating to this topic. The person had to seek therapy.

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by justanoderacct: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
aisha2:

Very well said.

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by justanoderacct: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
datalossvictim1: So if you have a daughter, giving her a bath would ......Inyama!!! I cannot even finish the sentence. That person is very sick in the head and should seek help ASAP!! Whether you stare hard or for two seconds nothing should happen!!

I remember watching a show relating to this topic. The person had to seek therapy.

The guy doesn't believe he is sick and so will not seek therapy. I honestly have no idea what his problem is.

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
justanoderacct:

The guy doesn't believe he is sick and so will not seek therapy. I honestly have no idea what his problem is.

That's the sad part! I think it's called being a pedophiile.

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by OmoAlata1(f): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
I am speechless. At least he is admitting to have an attraction to little children. Most pedoph.ile will not admit to this unless they are around their kind. Loft you do not only need to do the deed to be a pervert, the thought alone makes you a pedoph.ile. I know there is a doctor in Canada that works with men like you who have not acted on their desire (I am praying you have not n you are only thinking). If you are not there, you should really think of chemical castration. It helps decrease sex libido since pedoph.ilia is incurable and you will always have attraction for kids.

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Apart from the fact that paedophilia is a psychological disorder, total dependence on S*e*x is also a psychological disorder. If you are obsessed with s*e*x and can do anything and i mean ANYTHING to satisfy the urges 24/7, you are mentally deranged and need psychiatrc help ASAP!! S*E*X ADDICTION is treated as a mental illness in the U.S. I Just heard a story of a 19 year old boy who forms the habit of sleeping with female dogs in Edo state. He has been caught. Now he has contracted an illness which has made his health deteriorate. ONLY GOD KNOWS WHAT THAT ILLNESS IS!! Men who come here to defend animalistic behaviours associated with s*e*x should do well to seek help fast before its too late!! cease from painting every other man with the same psychotic brush. YOU NEED HELP!!

6 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
grin grin

With a bïtch shocked shocked shocked

That one Na ebodõggy.... grin grin
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
datalossvictim1:

That's the sad part! I think it's called being a pedophiile.

It is actually called paedophilia. Kiss...sorry... thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
hifaif:

It is actually called paedophilia. Kiss...sorry... thank me later.

Yeah he is suffering from paedophilia and is a pedophiile.
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Fulaman198(m): 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anyone who thinks or claims that because a man is single he must be a pedo needs to go and get themselves checked at a local mental clinic.

2 Likes

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Yeah he is suffering from paedophilia and is a pedophiile.

So when are you going to kiss me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I want to sell my kidney to carter for my needs. / I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. / 5 Reasons To Re-think If Marrying A God-fearing Man Is Really For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.