Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,994 members, 7,952,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? (4938 Views)

Is It Ok For A Married Woman To Go Into Buisness With A Single Man? / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
SAMBARRY: True

Yes... believe it..thats why i empathise with people who scream male hate
they have suffered great pain
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

To make it easy for you..

For the major western nations.. Find out the list of people on their sex offender registry

Tally it up

Clue: 750,000 registered sex offenders in the US alone.

wink

You can do it yourself..

So for you a sex offender is automatically a paedophile, yes?
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

So for you a sex offender is automatically a paedophile, yes?

i knew u were going somewhere..it so gives u a high when u can prove something.. thats why i asked for your counterpoint

Unfortunately I dont have the time to still go back and forth with you

But if u still want to make yourself feel better.

Definition of sex offenders http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/nsor/sortab1.htm

You will see most of the crimes involves minors... acting on pedophilia is a crime just like storing pictures of child poorn which the internet has facilitated

if you had read my post with an open mind.. wink
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

i knew u were going somewhere..it so gives u a high when u can prove something.. thats why i asked for your counterpoint

Unfortunately I dont have the time to still go back and forth with you

But if u still want to make yourself feel better.

Definition of sex offenders http://www.criminaljustice.ny.gov/nsor/sortab1.htm

You will see most of the crimes involves minors... acting on pedophilia is a crime just like storing pictures of child poorn which the internet has facilitated

if you had read my post with an open mind.. wink

@bold

They do not.
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

@bold

They do not.

how so

did u open d link
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

how so

did u open d link

Of course I did. Now explain to me how the list proves your assertion that there are millions of paedophiles in the West.

Note that I am NOT saying that there are not millions of them. I just want you to prove your assertion.

The list you provided refers to sexual offense in general, not to paedophilia in particular.
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by pickabeau1: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Of course I did. Now explain to me how the list proves your assertion that there are millions of paedophiles in the West.

Note that I am NOT saying that there are not millions of them. I just want you to prove your assertion.

The list you provided refers to sexual offense in general, not to paedophilia in particular.

When I get the time...I will
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2014
pickabeau1:

When I get the time...I will

I can see you have plenty of time today.

Never mind.
Re: Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? by Chimphanzizi: 3:06am On Jul 06, 2021
You have beautifulise (beautiful eyes am innocuous.)

You have paedophileyes.

I've done a poo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should My Wife Be My Next Of Kin? / Over Protectiveness Of The Female Child / House Hold Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.