Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* (10810 Views)

I Found The One I Let Slip Away On NL / PHOTOS: See How Two Pilots Allowed A Girl To Fly Their Plane During Take Off / Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Liability(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
we had been dating for 2 years. He was everything i could ever wish for. The kind of man every lady wished to have, that love me, cherish me, make sure not to see tears roll from my eyes.

Samuel was a dream come true to me. But early this year, things started changing for us. I was carried away things of this world. I listened to friends advise and wanted to enjoy life the more.

I reduce the time i i use to visit him and spent it on the company of other guys. He had caught me several times and warned me of this new behaviour i had exhibited. I though i was smart enough. Samuel was truely a good man.

The last time samuel caught me sitting down with a a guy, he smiled and walked away, i knew i had bitten more than i can chew. I ran towards him and pretended i dont know wats happening. I asked him wats wrong, he said i am still doing things he doesnt like. I dont visit him anymore, i dont call him unless he calls. I even prevented him from visiting me. Despite all this samuel was patient enough to stay with me.

On this fateful day, he said what i was doing would lead me to a deep trouble, i thought he was joking. The next day samuel didnt call me. I too didnt call. It lingered till it got to 2 weeks no call from samuel. I said to myself samuel is the man therefore he should contact me. The next week was my birthday, no call from him, i had to send him text late aroud 9pm that my birthday was today.

He called with another number the next day and wished me well, i shed tears and told me he doesnt love me anymore. He just smiled on phone, wished me a happy birthday.

Till date, samuel has not contacted me. Its 3 months now and he is still not back to me. People told me he would come around but its seem unlikelt. His number is no longer going through. He had changed his location. Even his friends doesnt know where he is right now.

I allowed a good man to slip away from my fingers and now am regretting.

I wish i had known i wouldnt have treated him this way.

4 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by lawbabs: 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Congrats... u have succeeded in learning the lessons of life!

58 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Tallesty1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Girls...... They will treat you like poo now but they will definitely need you one day. That is how it works..

You have learnt your lesson so make sure something like this doesn't repeat itself if you luckily get another man like him.

9 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Liability(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
lawbabs: Congrats... u have succeeded in learning the lessons of life!
do you think there is a possibility for me to meet him again?
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by bonetalk(m): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
I hope u have learnt ur lesson. Dont forget to change that ur signature

4 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Liability(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
bonetalk: I hope u have learnt ur lesson. Dont forget to change that ur signature
whats wrong with my signature?
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by lawbabs: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Liability: do you think there is a possibility for me to meet him again?

It is possible you will meet him again, afterall this world is so small... It is also possible he will never be yours again. Just be ready to correct your mistakes whenever you meet another good man (if you do cos they are hard to come by)

8 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by marieolae(f): 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
I still believe that u guys will meet again one day
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Enegod(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
Liability: we had been dating for 2 years. He was everything i could ever wish for. The kind of man every lady wished to have, that love me, cherish me, make sure not to see tears roll from my eyes.

Samuel was a dream come true to me. But early this year, things started changing for us. I was carried away things of this world. I listened to friends advise and wanted to enjoy life the more.

I reduce the time i i use to visit him and spent it on the company of other guys. He had caught me several times and warned me of this new behaviour i had exhibited. I though i was smart enough. Samuel was truely a good man.

The last time samuel caught me sitting down with a a guy, he smiled and walked away, i knew i had bitten more than i can chew. I ran towards him and pretended i dont know wats happening. I asked him wats wrong, he said i am still doing things he doesnt like. I dont visit him anymore, i dont call him unless he calls. I even prevented him from visiting me. Despite all this samuel was patient enough to stay with me.

On this fateful day, he said what i was doing would lead me to a deep trouble, i thought he was joking. The next day samuel didnt call me. I too didnt call. It lingered till it got to 2 weeks no call from samuel. I said to myself samuel is the man therefore he should contact me. The next week was my birthday, no call from him, i had to send him text late aroud 9pm that my birthday was today.

He called with another number the next day and wished me well, i shed tears and told me he doesnt love me anymore. He just smiled on phone, wished me a happy birthday.

Till date, samuel has not contacted me. Its 3 months now and he is still not back to me. People told me he would come around but its seem unlikelt. His number is no longer going through. He had changed his location. Even his friends doesnt know where he is right now.

I allowed a good man to slip away from my fingers and now am regretting.

I wish i had known i wouldnt have treated him this way.
so, what do u want us to do? To find Samuel for you? undecided

16 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by dunkem21(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ur handle is Liability. How do U want the man to cope with you?

9 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Liability(m): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
dunkem21: Ur handle is Liability. How do U want the man to cope with you?
it is just an handle. Is your name dunkem?

2 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by dechandel(f): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
He already moved on
Do the same

6 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
*wipes tears with mop* I also cried wen I saw d movie ystaday on stv btw wen is d pt2 coming out

31 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by mabeni(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
u dont deserve a good man like him so dnt bother looking for him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by jashar(f): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dearie,1st of all,take heart. Have you tried contacting him via facebook or his mail? If you do eventually, please don't say anything 'bout wanting him back bblah bbblah blah.Just apologise and ask his forgiveness.

Give the dude time. If he doesn't come back suck it up and move on with your life. Keep believing that you'll meet someone like him or even better sef. At least you'll treat that one better.
Take care.

2 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by defendedvictim(m): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
super story..even if its true, wat Shud we do nw?#so, he smiled on phone?

12 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by GoodFaith: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Life is a B?
I hope he don't call you
Move the Bleep on
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Op. You are a frog.

1 Like

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
...Liability...Liability...Liability
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Sunkyphil(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
eeyah sad sad prepare for d "bad" guy

3 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Fargbaba: 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lolz
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by jnrbayano(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
I like that Samuel. He is indeed a good man. A guy that saw you sit with another man, smiled and walked away, mehn, I do model such.

Your story reminds me a lot about many things. Mundane things ruin youngsters (girls and guys) these days.

You may meet him again and if you do, never loose him again. Like someone suggested, try the social media or through his friends.

Again like another rightly advised, change your signature.

2 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Liability(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...Liability...Liability...Liability
auntie temie. Good evening ma. Hw is the family?
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by nikkypearl(f): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2014

Wicked cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by dmcdad: 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
rozzay: *wipes tears with mop* I also cried wen I saw d movie ystaday on stv btw wen is d pt2 coming out
I thought I lent you the part 2 yesterday! shocked

I fear you ooooooo. Which one you dey wipe tears with mop?
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by ERCROSS(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
U treat ur guy like Kosaló,
anoda gurl impressed him like Köduró,
he later ignored u like Kilonchélè,
u kon dey boil like Kóyawayreh
E go do u like film when u watch d Replay.
o npe

17 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by egopersonified(f): 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
Cephas14,cephas14, cephas14, how many times did I call you? Come and read the story your gf would be telling her friends when you leave her.
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Liability: auntie temie. Good evening ma. Hw is the family?
...Good evening,my dear....family s gud ooo....how market today??
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Jnrbayerno(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
exactly what im also going through
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Austyn44(m): 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
So u know Samuel my friend? This world is a small place o. the guy don become astronaut come travel go space o. E never reach 2 months sef.I for give u him space number but He said he needs space. Kpele my dear. undecided

11 Likes

Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by nikkypearl(f): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...Good evening,my dear....family s gud ooo....how market today??

See temigrace oo,4yo mind you b madamme grin
Re: How I Allowed A Good Man To Slip Away From My Grasp. *in Tears* by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
nikkypearl:

See temigrace oo,4yo mind you b madamme grin
...lol....i no b madam ni??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady With Massive ‘sleepy Breasts’ Causes Controversy On Socia Media (photos) / See Girls That Will Be Coming With Me To Nairaland Pool Party / Some Guys Here Are Just Making Themselves Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.