Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions (3750 Views)

Chiefs Ask President To Give Permission To Use Witchcraft To Fight Boko Haram / Plz Can Someone Help Me Ask President Buhari, Hafa With Cleaning Of Ogoni Land? / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by deeobserver209(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
REDshouse: afterall he went back to the school to reverse the school fees to 25k that shows a little empathy.....
Yeah. Not after series of protest with students sleeping and cooking outside right outside his gate for weeks.
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Mutuwa(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
The thing with naija politics is that " the more u see the less u understand" people can say whatever and do all manners of intellectual exercise..but this politicians are d very best of friends and agree in the dark.Enmity in them is based on deprivation of existing interest and not U and I.
The earlier we get these,the better we wake up and live up.

By the way: "Naija is a country where the illogical supporters of the President are highly angry and intolerant of any criticism against the president! They never ever hold him responsible for anything and neither do they want anyone to hold him responsible for anything - they just love the name 'Goodluck' even though the goodness of the luck has not found expression in them! By the way, only gamblers depend on luck!"
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Nctrice(m): 2:39am On Aug 16, 2014
REDshouse: see yu how many bomb blast were witnessed in the country during obj era, obj era is still far better than gej
you are going off point, try find your bearing back on point!
Re: Fashola Ask President Goodluck Important Questions by Ovamboland(m): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
Abariwiseman: If there is any body to ask questions, It should be fashola,
I stay in Lagos and I am asking him this questions
1. where is the Light rail project (Red and blue line)?
2. How come Idimu - Ikotun is still uncompleted after 6yrs.
3. where is the seaport you promise
4. where is the 600MW power plant (Not the 10MW mikano diesel Generator at Alausa which you commission sometimes ago)
5.where is the $90m fund, you borrow for our dillapitating schools
6. After 8yrs of adminstaration, can you proudly drive through these major roads in lagos (Okota, Aguda, Idimu, Isolo, Owode, Bariga, Ejigbo, Ojo, e.t.c)
7. Can you swear, if it wasn't tax payers money you use in constructing Lekki toll gate, there after turn back and started extorting the same people to pay for them to get to their various homes.

we will meet in 2015, and see who really has the pwer.

My friend go to Dubai UAE and tell me upon the few people and mega revenue from Oil if the roads are not tolled, i drive on the roads so i know. Try many highways in USA and Europe, i have been driven through a few and there are toll gates.
Except you are being mischievous google Lagos rail and see progress of work at least on the blue line. Drive by national theater and see the elevated concrete track under construction.
Find answers to other issues yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Believe Buhari Lied About Securing Loan To Purchase APC Presidential Form / Fani Kayode Live On AIT: Speaks On The Presidential Declaration / Why Do Niger Delta Bear English Surnames?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.