Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . (23349 Views)

Is Your A/C Very Cool While Driving And Warm At Idle? / Make A Call While Driving And Be Jailed - FRSC Warns / At What Age Did You Buy Your First-Car And How Much Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by ademega(m): 4:38am On Aug 15, 2014
At what age did u start driving , how did it all start and how many days it took u to learn it perfectly? Share ur experience .

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:57am On Aug 15, 2014
Started "stealing" the car at 13 or 14 did my first legal country crossing (lagos to jos) at 21 still was not perfect probably lucky grin

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by LMAyedun(m): 5:05am On Aug 15, 2014
Started to 'steal drive' at 17yrs, took me 2yrs to perfect it.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by stinggy(m): 5:06am On Aug 15, 2014
Since birth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by daisyella: 5:06am On Aug 15, 2014

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 15, 2014
At 22 and it took me 3 days
Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by Nobody: 5:07am On Aug 15, 2014
Mine is pathetic
I didn't start driving till I was 26
It took 2 months grin
I was too scared to learn grin

8 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by mokaflex(m): 5:07am On Aug 15, 2014
5tc. That's good. Just b4 the war
Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by Dresden: 5:07am On Aug 15, 2014
At 16 nd it was manual,took ♍Ε̲̣̣̣̥ four days constant driving
Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by dblest1: 5:09am On Aug 15, 2014
does it really matter?
Wats important is dat we're good professional drivers.......BabaGod noni

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by ERCROSS(m): 5:09am On Aug 15, 2014
I v Bn driving since I was 4..
seriously..

pls don't ask me how...

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by ak4God(m): 5:11am On Aug 15, 2014
Sorry,i don know how to drive.It makes me sad sometimes.

13 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by Jhosh(m): 5:11am On Aug 15, 2014
First tym 13 years.(Once)
Started wella 17 y
Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by segradino(m): 5:11am On Aug 15, 2014
Abeg what diff does that make? Do that started less dan 16yrs did dat without their parent's consent and were scares shitless!

Still trending...check out the cheapest Mtn Data bundle on this thread on NL www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by adekayo1234(m): 5:12am On Aug 15, 2014
I started driving before age 1.

Before you crucify me, na baby seat be my first car and I sabi drive am wella grin grin

46 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 15, 2014
ak4God: Sorry,i don know how to drive.It makes me sad sometimes.

You can learn
Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by robinicule(m): 5:12am On Aug 15, 2014
16..u would have seen hell with ur bare eyes...if it was ur mom that taught u

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by upko: 5:14am On Aug 15, 2014
I Learnt driving when I was just 15, I started with a trailer.

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by afamjb: 5:16am On Aug 15, 2014
I started driving at 18yrs and i didnt c hell, d only thing was dat i only drove with wen she wants me to
robinicule: 16..u would have seen hell with ur bare eyes...if it was ur mom that taught u

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by eazisky(m): 5:17am On Aug 15, 2014
At 17, and on the very day started learning, i drove on the main road, to the high express way, it was sweet and succesful, but on the 3rd day, i bashed an OSBOD Car from behind
Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 15, 2014
17 cool ...took me just 4 days to learn

but I almost killed a woman and her son

3 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by seunlayi(m): 5:19am On Aug 15, 2014
at three years old using "pangolo and saint Louis's sugar box to make toy car grin

30 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by elspycey(m): 5:21am On Aug 15, 2014
Started driving at age 15
Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by kobonaire(m): 5:21am On Aug 15, 2014
I started driving kabu-kabu @15 ... the iconic 504 sef
Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by TrishaP(f): 5:22am On Aug 15, 2014
At age 19. Was doing my INdustrial Training then, so I wanted that to be part of my experience too.
Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by niggereyez(f): 5:26am On Aug 15, 2014
20yrs...
I learnt with d manual gear system. ...
and strangely I prefer it to automatic gear...
it took me 2 weeks to obtain a learner's permit...and 6 months later a drivers license....

buh I think learning to drive is a lifetime experience... as long as u r driving, u keep learning new things everyday... nobody knws it all... not even the guys dat drive presidential convoys ;D20yrs...
I learnt with d manual gear system. ...
and strangely I prefer it to automatic gear...
it took me 2 weeks to obtain a learner's permit...and 6 months later a drivers license....

buh I think learning to drive is a lifetime experience... as long as u r driving, u keep learning new things everyday... nobody knws it all... not even the guys dat drive presidential convoys

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 15, 2014
i started driving a trailer by age four,then i got demoted to driving a jeep by age 10,then by age 16 i drove a car,was further demoted by age 18 to riding a bicycle,then later by age 20 i started driving a tricycle,now I'm 26 the only thing i can 'drive' is to roll tire.
#curiouscaseofbenjaminbutton#

12 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by expert1000: 5:28am On Aug 15, 2014
Started drivin wen som pple said They wil mak Nigeria ungovernable 4Mr president and they same pple said Mr President should Flush BH by october 2014 or 4get 2015 elections.
Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by ELgordo(m): 5:30am On Aug 15, 2014
Damn# really tho . . . U guys aint go sh@t to say!!! Or talk about . . . 19yrs old
Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by afreekah: 5:30am On Aug 15, 2014
15ys , though with series of slaps from policemen nd co whenever i told them i was 18. . . grin grin grin ;

5 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by englishmart(m): 5:33am On Aug 15, 2014
Honestly my dad thought me to drive when I was 16.
4years later he gave me a car key as a birthday present.

4 Likes

Re: At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . by sniperwolf(m): 5:33am On Aug 15, 2014
Officially at 26. I drove the car like I stole it.
Never taught how to drive. I started driving in my NEED FOR SPEED (HOT PURSUIT) days

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Five Dashboard Signs On Your Vehicle That Needs Instant Attention. / 10 Fuel Saving Tips Every Driver Should Know Today!!! / 7 Myths About Fuel Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.