Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US (79264 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by igbsam(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
[size=20pt]AMERICA IS EVIL.......THIS IS WICKEDNESS IN DISPLAY TOWARDS NIGERIA.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by adetboy: 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
cirmuell: Give us Ur serum, you refused. We came up with a 'likely' cure you're whining again...for petes sake what really do the US govt want? undecided

There is a proverb in yoruba land which I paraphrase thus; we asked u to throw it away,u said the bone has meat,we then asked u to bring it,u said it's a bone-ridden meat!
That's America for u! Let Nigeria accept the challenge and we go ahead with the Nano stuff! It's none of their business!

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Mobi47(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kx: The youtube video below says WHO, FDA and USA ARE not saying the truth.
It strongly affirms that Ebola is curable only with the same much alligned NANO SILVER.
Na oyibo talk am o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7wNfRCuOZE
thank you bro for this video. I think all the doctors in nigeria, the president and citizens need to watch this. Pls lets all corporate and distribute this video so that people will know that the USA govt is hidding something. I love USA b4 but after watching this vid, I have deleated anything USA frm my mind.....pls share this video every where. OP THANKS

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by 50calibre(m): 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
It strongly affirms that Ebola is curable only with the same much alligned NANO SILVER.
Na oyibo talk am o.

Wow! So many conflicting opinions.

This woman is a medical director, and I'm inclined to believe her because somehow, her story sounds quite plausible.

Big pharmaceuticals only care where their next big profits will come from, so it's not unusual for them to hide useful information from the public.

I'm going to search for Nano silver and see how easy it is to acquire.

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Prymestrr(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussyeater:
Oga park well jor! U nor get brain ni? Ebola don dey since 1976
Oga u v bin busy cursing ppl out all over the thread. Yes!!! Ebola came 2 limelight in 1976 buh why haven't u asked urself why their wasn't any outbreak until 2014 in Africa of all places. This is simply because the current Strain is a re-engineered bioweapon.
Pls do us a favour n improve ur knowledge.
Read: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biopreparat

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
igbsam: [size=20pt]AMERICA IS EVIL.......THIS IS WICKEDNESS IN DISPLAY TOWARDS NIGERIA.[/size]
Continue ur STEWPIDITY on NL...

The name of the disease originates from one of those first recorded outbreaks in 1976 in Yambuku, Democratic Republic of the Congo (then Zaire), which lies on the Ebola River

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by mindurbiznes: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
hollandis:
These are things I hate .Sawyer is a US citizen.He infected Nigerians because I am sure he used his US showmanship passport citizenry to force hsi way into Nigeria.He should have been shot at the airport .Now why are they preventing the vaccine to come into Nigeria before t=it reaches a pandemic .THATS SO SILLY

An interesting and intriguing question...
Yeah, why not clear the little case here in Nigeria and have one country less to worry about
undecided
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by emymeeky: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
Vivipop: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug is a pesticide-US Llllllooollll grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. oh my stomach hurts grin grin grin grin grin

Mtcheeeeew
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
Prymestrr:
Oga u v bin busy cursing ppl out all over the thread. Yes!!! Ebola came 2 limelight in 1976 buh why haven't u asked ur self why their wasn't any outbreak until 2014 in Africa of all places. This is simply because the current Strain is a re-engineered bioweapon.
Pls do us a favour n improve ur knowledge.
Read: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biopreparat
Sharrap! Ebola never stopped killing peeps from 1976 thru 2013. The 2014 outbreak jst happened to be the largest. Get ur facts right!

The disease typically occurs in outbreaks in tropical regions of Sub-Saharan Africa From 1976 (when it was first identified) through 2013, fewer than 1,000 people per year have been infected. The largest outbreak to date is the ongoing 2014 West Africa Ebola outbreak, which is affecting Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Nigeria. As of August 2014, more than 1,750 suspected cases have been reported. Efforts are ongoing to develop a vaccine; however, none yet exists

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by LilPeezy(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
hollandis:

Did you not hear that America said they will not give the vaccine to Nigeria?
na d oda syd of d story em hear
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by bishoppapi: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
cirmuell: Give us Ur serum, you refused. We came up with a 'likely' cure you're whining again...for petes sake what really do the US govt want? undecided

Very funny.....When they gave you homosexuality did you collect it? Africans should stop begging and start developing their continent

4 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by BlueMagic2(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
4k the FDA. I'm about to go get me a couple of Nano Silver. The FDA can kiss my behind.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by tunex23: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
enough of this conspiracy theory, Ebola has been in existence a long time ago.

4 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hi Bosses and Ladies
This is a plea. Please kindly like my team's Rexona advert on YouTube for the Unilever Ideatrophy competition 2014 Edition. TeamBlemchEsut. Root for ur boi=')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXjW5jUR-I

Thanks in anticipation. Please rebroadcast and share wherever u can.Thanks much. God bless
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Prymestrr(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussyeater:
Sharrap! Ebola never stopped killing peeps from 1976 thru 2013. The 2014 outbreak jst happened to be the largest. Get ur facts right!
Dude u must be a retardeen. What's an outbreak Fool be forming know-it-all. Have no time 2 waste on a foul mouthed western ass licker.

5 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by bankoleben(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
So much ignorance being displayed on this forum. This our 'beggar mentality' is alarming. Zmapp is still an experimental drug, therefore it had not been produced in large quantity. The few doses available have been given to the worst hit nation, which is sensible.

From the press conference given by the Health Minister, it was evident he was confused. The Nano-silver was recommended by an individual (who they're not even proud enough to mention), not a recognized body. Anybody may as well have recommended salt+warm water and the government would have seen that as the solution. This's the height of incompetence.

By the way, why are we acting as if US government owe us the cure for Ebola? They're only doing us a favour and all we could do is come up with stupid conspiracy theories. Shioor!

8 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Imoy:
Here is anoda m.oron blaming jonathan
Must you be so rude? I will assume you are referring to them at home and let this pass.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Prymestrr:
Dude u must be a retardeen. What's an outbreak Fool be forming know-it-all. Have no time 2 waste on a foul mouthed western ass licker.
It is THUNDER that will fire ur papa! Ediot,a
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Chigold101(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Pussyeater i dont know how ur brain works but lets look at it this way. If ebola is gotn from bush meat as claimed by that evil nation of urs USA. Why was ebola not killing our for fathers? Apart from zaire & sudan in the 70s, malaysia in the 80s & ivory coast in 1994 tell me that country and that year where ebola killed people prior to 2014.
As ur brain dark reach... Tell me why ebola have not been spreading like wild fire until 2014? U r writing down what ur white masters taught u. As it stands today, no product that enters human body or that can be robd on the body from the USA enters chinese land because chinese people knew that sars fever was imported into their country by the united states.
U brain is sure one sided my pussyeater. Why is it that any virus that kills so fast with cure is always discovered by the USA?...

8 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
50calibre:

This woman is a medical director, and I'm inclined to believe her because somehow, her story sounds quite plausible.

Big pharmaceuticals only care where their next big profits will come from, so it's not unusual for them to hide useful information from the public.

The US FDA, and Congress are virtually in the pockets of the big pharmaceutical companies. Anyone trying to get an organic medication licensed by the FDA, has no hope at all.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by castrogee(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Smooyis: Am i wrong to think that all this is as a result of Nigeria's non-approval of gays law in Nigeria. I believe it is so. We shall overcome!

Spot on sometimes I get the feeling also... And seeing our potentials the west is becoming envious of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by tunex23: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussyeater:

The disease typically occurs in outbreaks in tropical regions of Sub-Saharan Africa From 1976 (when it was first identified) through 2013, fewer than 1,000 people per year have been infected. The largest outbreak to date is the ongoing 2014 West Africa Ebola outbreak, which is affecting Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia, and Nigeria. As of August 2014, more than 1,750 suspected cases have been reported. Efforts are ongoing to develop a vaccine; however, none yet exists
Exactly!!!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by igbsam(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussyeater:
Continue ur STEWPIDITY on NL...

The name of the disease originates from one of those first recorded outbreaks in 1976 in Yambuku, Democratic Republic of the Congo (then Zaire), which lies on the Ebola River

You are the biggest f00l ever in the history of mankind. You read some trash on newspaper or internet and u come here wanting to make everyone believe that it existed way back in 1976. How old are you ? Show me a news from 1976 that shows us they discovered ebola. If you can't, Then please shut da hell up and fvck off ma radar dumbo!

America is here hating on your nation and u are here defending their a55 cos u are a good licker of their shithole and balls. U dumbfvck.

5 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
50calibre:

I believe it's because those affected are Africans, and no one cares about Africa, to be honest.

I was chatting about the Ebola thing with my boy today, and I thought about how Europe was able to deal with the Marburg Virus, which is more or less Ebola 2.0. And if there's a drug that can suppress that virus, how come no one is talking about experimenting the same drug on Ebola victims?

Money and politics control everything on the planet. No one cares about poor people - it's more or less about objectifying sad black faces all over the media as the poster-child for Ebola. Sad.

You need to see some of the pictures of Ebola victims in pain, and feel sorry for humanity.

Anyway, we as Africans can't blame no one but ourselves, when all we care about is making noise everywhere and begging for hand-outs. Is there anything we don't beg for like perpetual beggars?

5 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by stevecantrell: 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
Na oyibo talk am o.

Nano silver has never been classified as a pesticide. This is desperate attempt to keep you subservient to the west. The EPA have warned that silver in high concentration is bad for aquatic life.

But at 10ppm (particles per mole) silver is both safe to humans but lethal to microbes - fungi, bacteria and VIRUSES.

The same Americans make this nano silver product, is this a pesticide ?

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by leojizzy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
we have very intelligent medical practitioners to give us that information..if its pesticide or not.we didn't ask them d last time i check a drug is been tested before its been administered to any patient
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by pussyeater(m): 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chigold101: Pussyeater i dont know how ur brain works but lets look at it this way. If ebola is gotn from bush meat as claimed by that evil nation of urs USA. Why was ebola not killing our for fathers? Apart from zaire & sudan in the 70s, malaysia in the 80s & ivory coast in 1994 tell me that country and that year where ebola killed people prior to 2014.
As ur brain dark reach... Tell me why ebola have not been spreading like wild fire until 2014? U r writing down what ur white masters taught u. As it stands today, no product that enters human body or that can be robd on the body from the USA enters chinese land because chinese people knew that sars fever was imported into their country by the united states.
U brain is sure one sided my pussyeater. Why is it that any virus that kills so fast with cure is always discovered by the USA?...
If u quote me again ehn, Ebola will locate ....
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Vivipop(f): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
May I help you?...
emymeeky:

Mtcheeeeew
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Vicotex(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by gbadexy(m): 5:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Seems to me dem wan take style off those ebola victims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.