Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US (79259 Views)

WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / The Rejected Nigerian Ebola Soldier (A Premium Times Investigative Report) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by linearity: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Kx: The youtube video below says WHO, FDA and USA ARE not saying the truth.
It strongly affirms that Ebola is curable only with the same much alligned NANO SILVER.
Na oyibo talk am o.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7wNfRCuOZE

Throw this in the dustbin, she is promoting her product and if you believe her, nano-silver cures all communicable diseases, name the disease...and all you need is nano-silver, I guess that includes HIV too...

It is very unfortunate that people like these will use this epidemic to promote their greed on vulnerable populace and will handily help them to propagate and pepetuate this rubbish.

9 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by oluwaKStar(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
emmydeep: US IS BEHIND EBOLA OUT-BREAK IN AFRICA.
u speak like a man of lower intelligence

5 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by room089: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
America don't always be quick in jumping to conclusions. Must every thing good come from you guys? Is it because it's from a Nigerian? We are very happy with that singular attempt by one of us. You can even term it any thing; we don't care! If it works fine, if it doesn't glory be to God.
Here in Nigeria we take roots and herbs and they work for us because believe in them. You guys don't believe in them and they won't work for you. It's different strokes for different folks.

How are we sure that your much talked about zmapp isn't a rodenticide? You claim it cured your doctors with ebola in your country; why didn't it cure the spanish doctors that were affected with ebola virus. That same zmapp were administered to them but still they died.

On the other hand I blame our government officials that are always very quick to lick every vital information.
Last time the army came out to say they have located our chibok girls; till date have they been released?

4 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by emymeeky: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Vivipop: May I help you?...

Why were you laughing like a jackass?
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by 50calibre(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
CFCfan:

The US FDA, and Congress are virtually in the pockets of the big pharmaceutical companies. Anyone trying to get an organic medication licensed by the FDA, has no hope at all.

Very true, these people hold the lives of people in their hands.

Profit over anything, many life saving drugs are kept out of the reach of ordinary people.

The same dilemma in the UK, an attempt by a big US pharmaceutical to acquire another in the UK was met with strong opposition.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Chigold101(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
SirShymex:

You're right on the money about the bold. It's all politics - they need to give Africans the cure and stop messing around!

What two Professors from Oxford and Cambridge said about Ebola a few days ago(even top white academics are pissed about how they're treating Africans):

the two doctors dont understand the game here. Ebola is a military designed virus like hiv. It will reduce us to mare begers and make us over dependent on them. They will keep sending us aids with lots of strings attarched. But one thing am sure of is this, ebola wont last more than one more month cos countries would want to protect their people and nigeria is a miniature world. Every country has a person or interest here.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by scobaba: 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
grin grin grin God Punish ds Us peeps!
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by emmymdk: 5:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Make una leave the Pesticide for us nah... Lol
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by linearity: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
AdeniyiA: Well, they didn't say specifically that nano silver can't cure Ebola virus. i quote

They're just expressing their biased view

Is not biased view, FDA warning against nano-silver is not new...they have been warning against nano-silver for decades now and nano-silver is not new.

People parading nano-silver as cure, do that to line up their pockets with your money.

Nano-silver is been paraded as the miracle cure for all non disease, name the disease they will say nano-silver cures, it fraud don't carry water for these Oyibl fraudsters.

5 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Chigold101: the two doctors dont understand the game here. Ebola is a military designed virus like hiv. It will reduce us to mare begers and make us over dependent on them. They will keep sending us aids with lots of strings attarched. But one thing am sure of is this, ebola wont last more than one more month cos countries would want to protect their people and nigeria is a miniature world. Every country has a person or interest here.

I believe they didn't want to be explicit.

For them to allude to "unacceptable" and "financial and political" - that shows they understand what's going on.

You just need to understand the semantics in what they said.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Chigold101(m): 5:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
pussyeater:
If u quote me again ehn, Ebola will locate ....
this is the the best ur brain can do. U are not informed about the happenings of this world i wonder who created this acount for u here in nl
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by avuekwe(f): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
chimkaire: Having thought of how much meat stock a bat's got, I'm almost beleiving this... angry

Ur sarcasm is eh.lol. Like say na dem beg us to chop bat meat.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Vivipop(f): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
Would you please get off my mention? I don't owe you any explanation, thank you smiley
emymeeky:

Why were you laughing like a jackass?
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by shegsrules(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
montelik: Abeg. Didn't they lead the effort to impose a worldwide ban on DDT which was being successfully used to prevent malaria. Now we know DDT was nowhere near as harmful as the scare mongers initially claimed. But unfortunately malaria has now established a vice grip on Africa and we are still being ravaged by the scourge of malaria.

The various ministries of health and attending doctors in affected countries should make their own assessments on what sort of sample drugs to consider and use.

Please ohh DDT is very harmful ohhh n also very persistent in d environment as compared to other forms of pesticides.

2 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Chigold101(m): 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
SirShymex:

I believe they didn't want to be explicit.

For them to allude to "unacceptable" and "financial and political" - that shows they understand what's going on.

You just need to understand the semantics in what they said.
u r right. They dont want to be witch hunted and blackmailed...
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by ceejayluv(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Prymestrr:
Dude u must be a retardeen. What's an outbreak Fool be forming know-it-all. Have no time 2 waste on a foul mouthed western ass licker.
What's an outbreak?

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by eben28(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Now the obvious is fast unveiling itself. When anyone feels he is too big to render help to his fellow human who is in dire need of his help, he will be highly disappointed to see such help coming from another person. And then, he would want to resist such effort from the good Samaritan.

One thing is certain, God can use anyone/anything to fulfill it's plan and purpose in life. If you feel you are indispensable and highly exalted to bend low to the cries of the needy around you, then you would be highly FRUSTRATED when you are dumped and humiliated by the sovereign God in just a moment.

Just wait and see. It's just a matter of time...

4 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by 50calibre(m): 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
SirShymex:

I believe it's because those affected are Africans, and no one cares about Africa, to be honest.

I was chatting about the Ebola thing with my boy today, and I thought about how Europe was able to deal with the Marburg Virus, which is more or less Ebola 2.0. And if there's a drug that can suppress that virus, how come no one is talking about experimenting the same drug on Ebola victims?

Money and politics control everything on the planet. No one cares about poor people - it's more or less about objectifying sad black faces all over the media as the poster-child for Ebola. Sad.

You need to see some of the pictures of Ebola victims in pain, and feel sorry for humanity.

Anyway, we as Africans can't blame no one but ourselves, when all we care about is making noise everywhere and begging for hand-outs. Is there anything we don't beg for like perpetual beggars?

Yeah the Marburg virus and Ebola has very similar modus operandi. The problem with Ebola is, this particular strain is different and much more lethal than the 1976 Zaire strain.

Apart from a few charity organisations, NGOs and maybe the WHO, the west couldn't care less about Africans. Africans aren't helping themselves as well.

Why there is even this much concern, is the possibility of one ebola Infected person in Africa hopping on a place and flying straight to Europe or America.

Africans are too poor, big pharmaceuticals aren't too keen on finding a cure no one can finance.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by emymeeky: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Vivipop: Would you please get off me mention? I don't owe you any explanation, thank you smiley

Sorry ... Was really, really angry by the way the supposed Nigerian Ebola drug was described; as a pesticide. Your laughter fueled my anger . av gotten over it grin
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
bankoleben: So much ignorance being displayed on this forum. This our 'beggar mentality' is alarming. Zmapp is still an experimental drug, therefore it had not been produced in large quantity. The few doses available have been given to the worst hit nation, which is sensible.

From the press conference given by the Health Minister, it was evident he was confused. The Nano-silver was recommended by an individual (who they're not even proud enough to mention), not a recognized body. Anybody may as well have recommended salt+warm water and the government would have seen that as the solution. This's the height of incompetence.

By the way, why are we acting as if US government owe us the cure for Ebola? They're only doing us a favour and all we could do is come up with stupid conspiracy theories. Shioor!

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Prymestrr:
Dude u talking trash. It's high time Nigeria worked on her self-dependence. If u can reason objectively without prejudice then u would understand that US isolation of Nigeria from their foreign aid policy n refusal 2 grant Mzapp is not unconnected 2 Nigeria's refusal 2 the revert it's ANTI GAY LAW. It's time we worked 4 ourselves. After all EUROPE was rebuilt 2 what it is 2day after it was ravaged by the disaster of the 2nd world war.

It's amazing how some of us find it so easy to lash out on others on a forum meant to be a place for exchange of opinions.

I never doubted your claims and I made it clear I also dislike the over-dependence.

But you must agree with me that we CAN NOT do without the Western world, not if you still want to have th opportunity to come to on-line forums and insult the likes of me. Just kidding.... but be realistic, just a bit will do.

4 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by bigbozz(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
ONE THING IS CERTAIN ABOUT US.
...we are brood of noise makers
...we have no secret
if our military want to go and fight BOKO BOYS, they must announce it, telling people how many troops are going, when will they go, and were they will start operation.
Just a trial Drug ,the news is all over the place and see the kind of disgraceful respect it has accord us; pesticide! imagine that. PLEASE, somebody close should tell that mister to SHUT UP a bit!

5 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Acidosis(m): 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
A pesticide, yet the same report says the drug is used as a dietary supplement.

Lol, they can only deceive the gullible cool

5 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
linearity:

Is not biased view, FDA warning against nano-silver is not new...they have been warning against nano-silver for decades now and nano-silver is not new.

People parading nano-silver as cure, do that to line up their pockets with your money.

Nano-silver is been paraded as the miracle cure for all non disease, name the disease they will say nano-silver cures, it fraud don't carry water for these Oyibl fraudsters.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by deltateam: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
So it has reached them to be killing poor innocent Nigerians with pesticides in guise of treatment.God abi you are watching.

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
oluwaKStar: u speak like a man of lower intelligence

Actually, I think the reverse is the case. You probably don't use your head much nor do you research at all. Anything CNN and CO says is the truth to you.
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
presiade: Refusing to send ZMAPP to Nigeria is their sanction against Nigeria's anti-gay stance... US evil people...

But weren't you all shouting that US should go to hell??
I don't understand you guys honestly.

Now they've gone and you're asking for their help

Hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by UrbanMystique: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
@MissMeiya who is the fhucktard now huh? embarassed

Hehe hehe heh *laughing in squid ward voice*
I no know why you wan die untop America matter as if America gives a flying fhuck about you

3 Likes

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by thewarrior72: 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
All I can say is......God punish all the enemies of Nigeria & Africa @ large & those that doesn't want us progress & be independent of them
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by mbulela: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
cirmuell: Give us Ur serum, you refused. We came up with a 'likely' cure you're whining again...for petes sake what really do the US govt want? undecided
There was and still is no serum left to give.

1 Like

Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by talk2ody2k: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
The US behind the outbreak of Ebola virus in west Africa
Re: Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
UrbanMystique: @MissMeiya who is the fhucktard now huh? embarassed

Hehe hehe heh *laughing in squid ward voice*
I no know why you wan die untop America matter as if America gives a flying fhuck about you

You are too stúpid for words. I never even called you a fhucktard, whatever that is.

Yes, I care about me, actually.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How to cure darkspots on the face left from pimples / 81-Year-Old Russian Grandma Comes Back To Life 7Hours After Being Declared Dead / Ene, Emaciated Lady In Ajah Is Rehabilitated (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.