Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira (26069 Views)

Real Internet Money / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by mujiboy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Been keeping tab on this topic all along,Now time to reply... I don't really care who owns the "seoclerk.oi"..All I known have been enjoying the whole Tutorial..Thanks to Afreekah,please come back and enlighten us more sir.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by mujiboy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Been keeping tab on this topic all along,Now time to reply... I don't really care who owns the "seoclerk.oi"..All I known have been enjoying the whole Tutorial..Thanks to Afreekah,please come back and enlighten us more sir. My sincere opinion
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by bosunjohns(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:
Afreekah is the owner of that SEOclerks.io
etcme:
TheNaijan.... I did my own research on the site and this is the whois information i found out;

This is more or less an affiliate marketing or whitelabelling(if you understand domain terms).

Someone is playing a fast one on us here!
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
TheNaijan: Guys! Listen up! I find that site suspicious! I find the address this person posted suspicious! I Checked the Alexa rank, it's still in the millions(#7,878,696) whereas the real SEOClerks(seoclerks.com and not seoclerls.io) site has an Alexa rank of 3,144.
I checked the Alexa details and only Nairaland links to the suspicious site(through his post). I checked Google, etc and no site,blog,etc, not even SEOclerk.com has a link to Seoclerks.io or announced it as its sister or child site. It's just like having Nairaland.io. Clearly, Seoclers.io is meant for a sly purpose.It's a dummy site of the original, and it links to the main site in thebottom section(smart try huh?). I've contacted SEOClerks and I felt I should alert you guys about the danger too.Peace.

Good research bro ! What you waiting for ? We need likes of you to research the Boko boys at Sambisa Forest and tell Nigerians fact about them shocked

[size=28pt]I am the owner of SeoClerks.io[/size]

And i will tell Nairalanders why i created Seoclerks.io ;

- Its made up of Seoclerks.com API that automatically arrange Seoclerks.com services according to the level of positive ratings so as to know good and trusted buyers quickly. Seoclerks.io is not Seoclerks.com sister site, i made the site to make services searching easily.

- One good thing about Seoclerks.com is, tell your friends about them, all your services will get upper ranking everytime and makes you more sales. Imagine, i already had about 6 good sales today.

- Seoclerks.com offers you different ways you can make money, tell your friends about them and they will start paying you 10% for all their purchases for life. Nairalanders are already buying stuffs from the website and Yes, i have been making revenues from this but do you think it worths the time and stress for being here?

- I made Seoclerks.io with the purpose of selling by December for $xxxxx , yes , a site making money daily always sells good on Flippa.

- Go to MonsterBacklinks.com and see how a friend is making over $5k monthly just by leveraging on Seoclerks services.

[size=20pt]You must tell Nairalanders the dangers Seoclerks.io caused you or else i go vex with you[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
bosunjohns:

Someone is playing a fast one on us here!

Not fast one, i am revealing methods and making money simultaneously.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 6:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
LOL...

Not surprised about the recent here here. Infact, I knew there was more to this. One thing is clear about internet marketing, "ALWAYS GIVE OUT SOMETHING FOR FREE". The benefit(s) of the person giving out the free stuff is somehow attached to his free offer. Well, I wanted and still want to try out the system. AS LONG AS I SEE RESULTS, I DON'T REALLY CARE WHO OWNS seoclerk.io. One thing is certain I can't get scammed. I always set limits/standards for myself in any of my endeavours/adventure/curiosities.

My point is, it doesn't really matter whether Afreekah owns seoclerk.io or not, as far as he has not scammed anyone yet or doesn't have the intention to. AND I SINCERELY HOPE HE DOESN'T. Let's learn to appreciate our own.

@AFREEKAH, pls come and explain to us here and, if possible finish the tutorial. I got no problem at all as far as you are legit.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by arbitrage: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Did he ask us to pay him on his site or rather to pay the sellers/advertisers? I think if you find sellers/advertisers on his site that have been sorted, you can just confirm same seller on the real seoclerks.com to confirm it's the real offer you are choosing. There seems to be no risk here at all to my little understanding.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
More updates please!
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by gametalk: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
You are such a looser! I know the type of person whom you are....?
Good Job in your research. Thank God you never seen any bad review about the site.
Instead of you to ask How, Where, When about the site.
Other people have been making money with this method, yet no complain.
Such a low self esteem person like you looking for something that was not lost.
At the end of your research, was there any concrete evidence of bad review
grin grin grin
My Assignmnet for you!
1. Research How to make money on SEOCLERKS?
2. How many ways can you make money on SEOCLERKS or SEOCLERK.IO

Good Luck in your Research!

TheNaijan: Guys! Listen up! I find that site suspicious! I find the address this person posted suspicious! I Checked the Alexa rank, it's still in the millions(#7,878,696) whereas the real SEOClerks(seoclerks.com and not seoclerls.io) site has an Alexa rank of 3,144.
I checked the Alexa details and only Nairaland links to the suspicious site(through his post). I checked Google, etc and no site,blog,etc, not even SEOclerk.com has a link to Seoclerks.io or announced it as its sister or child site. It's just like having Nairaland.io. Clearly, Seoclers.io is meant for a sly purpose.It's a dummy site of the original, and it links to the main site in thebottom section(smart try huh?). I've contacted SEOClerks and I felt I should alert you guys about the danger too.Peace.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by All4good: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Of course the ".io" extension couldn't have gone un-noticed by old hands. And I checked it out by using my login details on seoclerks.com and try signing in on seoclerks.io It worked implying that the .io site is just an affiliate of seoclerks.com. Seoclerks offers affiliate marketing.

Basically all that Afreekah has done is to design a Landing page and point his affiliate link to his own url "seoclerks.io" Correct me Afreekah if am wrong.

afreekah:
Good research bro ! What you waiting for ? We need likes of you to research the Boko boys at Sambisa Forest and tell Nigerians fact about them shocked

[size=28pt]I am the owner of SeoClerks.io[/size]

And i will tell Nairalanders why i created Seoclerks.io ;

- Its made up of Seoclerks.com API that automatically arrange Seoclerks.com services according to the level of positive ratings so as to know good and trusted buyers quickly. Seoclerks.io is not Seoclerks.com sister site, i made the site to make services searching easily.

Ok this is the interesting part. I have been following this thread with one eye; but now who will be interested in buying a ".io" extension of a successful ".com" domain other than the owner of that ".com" domain you have cloned. Why would I want to buy paypal.io when I can just go and register paypal.ca for $9
Teach me something I don't know. I wish you success in your future ventures.
afreekah:

- I made Seoclerks.io with the purpose of selling by December for $xxxxx , yes , a site making money daily always sells good on Flippa.

- Go to MonsterBacklinks.com and see how a friend is making over $5k monthly just by leveraging on Seoclerks services.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Dexpro: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Owo ni koko joor....
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by fasa2020(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Interesting. . .
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by chikeorji123(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Those who claimed they know it all pls give way..if you inform them now to teach these things they ended up become zoonbie ,why can't they go and investigate cure for Ebola or bokoharam.? his site is just an affiliate that will link you to the main website so what's the fuss about?

@AFREEKAH pls continued..

2 Likes

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nmeri17: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2014
afreekah:

Please get yourself a PayPal account first, then connect your bank card ! GTBank works fine for me smiley

oga ive got no computer cetificate besides, is it paypal or peoplehour that we're opening??
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by chikeorji123(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nmeri17:

oga ive got no computer cetificate besides, is it paypal or peoplehour that we're opening??

BROTHER u can read from page 1 the solution is there already.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Shegetine: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Op I read thru your tread lately and you are doing a great job here. I have so much fallen in love with the whole process, now i registered for SEOClerk and trying to open a paypal account but it not bringing nigerian state instead i'm seeing US states does it mean i'm signing up for US paypal or what can i do to complete my sign-up. Thanks and i appreciate your job here.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by myweb(m): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
Shegetine: @Op I read thru your tread lately and you are doing a great job here. I have so much fallen in love with the whole process, now i registered for SEOClerk and trying to open a paypal account but it not bringing nigerian state instead i'm seeing US states does it mean i'm signing up for US paypal or what can i do to complete my sign-up. Thanks and i appreciate your job here.

Follow this steps: If you are using your phone(which seems to me you are using), there are some other browsers on your phone, choose the one with a Nigerian I.P .
To check the I.P, simply type ip2location.com in each of your browser, and scroll down. There you will see it.

If you are using a system, change to firefox, go up to tools>>options>>Advanced>>Settings. Then restore back to system setting, so you will then go back and type www.ip2location.com. This time it should bring Nigerian I.P. Then continue.....

It it helps

Thanks.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by arbitrage: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
Shegetine: @Op I read thru your tread lately and you are doing a great job here. I have so much fallen in love with the whole process, now i registered for SEOClerk and trying to open a paypal account but it not bringing nigerian state instead i'm seeing US states does it mean i'm signing up for US paypal or what can i do to complete my sign-up. Thanks and i appreciate your job here.

Simply go to paypal.com/ng on any IP address to register a Nigerian PayPal account without needing to change IP address. Just click on sign up on the page that opens and you will have the picture below as I did it now on USA IP address and yet Nigeria is listed by default.

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Shegetine: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2014
@myweb and @arbitrage, thanks a lot i got that settled and moving on.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by edogho(m): 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
where that guy that claimed there's danger somewhere? start listing else me too go vex for u. because of the free tutorial, i'll buy gigs from his link. if u don't like it, do move to another thread.
@afreekah, hope u'll continue? is it safe to do all this in a cafe? mi laptop just develop fault. one more thing, must i get uba africard or gtb mastercard. i have ecobank atm card o. will it work? pls answer, intend starting soon.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
[deleted]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by edogho(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
TheNaijan:
I said I find the site suspicious. It's an affiliate site-I found out from an administrator on seoclerks.com! Any normal human being would question the dot "io" especially when that person knows a dot''com'' of the main site exists...and when there is no history or links from SEOclerks.com to seoclerks.io, or even from any blog or site...except this forum.
You don't need to vex for me: I cared for the safety of others...something most Nigerians lack (no offense).
NB: I knew about SEOclerks since 2012...and I did see bad reviews about it...but that doesn't mean it's not a good site for making money online...peace.
i'm nt offended in anyway sire, i jus want to know d danger u were talking about. buh know d stuffs being sold in d .io extention are nt going straight to d op's pocket. he's just helping himself n us too, i understand that perfectly well n i appreciate him for that, he's smart. i duff mi hat for u going tru that trouble just to watch ur bro back. thanks.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by mujiboy(m): 2:04am On Sep 06, 2014
sir afreekah please come on and put us through more..Thanks in Anticipation
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 5:38am On Sep 06, 2014
UPDATE

Being very busy, kudos to those already making money (you guys are wonderful) and for others, i have something new for you in this update. Thanks

[size=15pt]SEOClerks With Fiverr [/size]

As against PPH already discussed, we will be checking on various services that are also doing fine on Fiverr. I assume everyone got a fiverr account but if you are yet to do that, go for it now.

Below are services we would be doing on Fiverr,

ARTICLE WRITING/SPINNING
SEO SERVICES
VIDEO/ANIMATION SERVICES

ARTICLE WRITING/SPINNING
A lot of website owners come to Fiverr looking for cheap content for their websites or blogs. This helps with SEO on their websites or simply filling up new websites with content. It’s one of the more in-demand gigs on Fiverr and a lot of Top Rated Sellers sell written content.

You can go different ways with this. You can actually write up articles of any topic for your buyers (this is a lot of work) or use a program which will “spin” or rewrite articles for you that is readable and passes any plagiarism checker or simply outsource all on Seoclerks. I prefer rewriting. It’s a lot easier and you can provide more content for $5 faster. If you wish to actually write the content yourself from scratch, I suggest offering a lower word count than what is suggested in this book.

Here is a seller on Fiverr that already made more than N8 million writing articles http://www.fiverr.com/natashanixon/write-a-400-word-article

. . .to be continued
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 6:13am On Sep 06, 2014
edogho: where that guy that claimed there's danger somewhere? start listing else me too go vex for u. because of the free tutorial, i'll buy gigs from his link. if u don't like it, do move to another thread.
@afreekah, hope u'll continue? is it safe to do all this in a cafe? mi laptop just develop fault. one more thing, must i get uba africard or gtb mastercard. i have ecobank atm card o. will it work? pls answer, intend starting soon.

Yes. . .you can do these from a cybercafe, you just have to work on your time management so you wont end up doing unnecessary things that wipes up time easily. This applies to those working with personal PC's though.

I have no idea about Ecobank atm on the website but why not try with a $1 service or simply call their customer care up an ask if your card can be used online. Maybe someone here on Nairaland might comes up with any experience with the bank's atm though.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by oxtine(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2014
I wish to introduce you to a money making platform where all members pay just N2000`to make money.

You too can make a fortune here if you so wish. To begin, you are expected to have a minimum credit balance of N100 (one hundred Naira) on your phone; In order to hasten the process, It’s best for you to invite just 2 friends to join under you shortly after your registration. As soon as you do these, you are set to start making money almost immediately.

Even if you cannot find 2 people to join under you, don’t worry the system is designed to automatically place 2 people under you. We call it spillover. Note that you will not pay N2000 to me but to somebody on the platform as you will receive sms telling you whom to pay.

Now let’s go into the details:

1. To have a space on the platform you will buy your identification code that costs N50 (fifty Naira), we call it cash code. To buy the code, you will send SMS from your phone as this: BIZBUY#YOUR PHONE NUMBER to 33324. From 33324 you will receive a message confirming your purchase. At that stage, you are a member of the platform. Write your code in a safe place e.g your diary as you will always need your code for further transactions.

2. Now you will have to pair your code with P518735 to be part of the money making team. To pair your code, you will type as sms:

BIZPAIR#CLOSE#YOUR PHONE NUMBER#YOUR CODE#07039077430#P518735

You will send to 33324 making sure there is no space in-between what you have typed. You will receive a message stating:

“congrats your code has paired with (… a code) of (…gsm number)@2000.”

You will now call the gsm number collect his bank details and pay the person. As soon as he/she receives the cash, he will also receive a sms on how to approve your payment so you can move to the next level.

When 2 other codes pair up with yours they pay you N2000 each. You will have to generate a payment report for each by sending another sms command as follows:

BIZPAID#BIZPAIR#PHONE_NO_OF_GUEST-CODE#AMOUNT#YOUR_PHONE_NO#GUEST-CODE

TO 33324 e.g.

BIZPAID#BIZPAIR#08022222222#2000#07039077430#P12345
to 33324

From that moment you are set to be receiving money. People will start calling you to pay you starting from N2000, then N3000, and then N5000 progressively as more people are joining after you.

See what you will receive:

You will receive N2,000 from 2 people making N4,000 and you will pay up N3,000 and retain N1,000! Then after…..

You will receive N3,000 from 4 people making N12,000 and you will pay up N5,000 and retain N7,000! Then after…..

You will receive N5,000 from 8 people making N40,000 and you cycle out.

You can then pay N2,000 and start the process again.

If you are serious about this opportunity, you can be making more than N40,000 from the platform every two weeks. You have nothing to lose, as everybody makes money here because of the way the program is designed.

Please note that all sms to 33324 cost N50 only.

If you still need more details feel free to call me, text me or chat me on whatsapp on 07039077430 or 08188920430

For more information, visit www.cashcodetraders.com
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by edogho(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2014
^^ oga u dey derail dis thread o. go create ur own naw. I prefer to trade forex than this ur code thingy. oya, leave....

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nmeri17: 3:33am On Sep 07, 2014
Dexpro: If you got a C.V, U can use it to get urself verified. Also did u do a video recording? I did a vid and that helped me too.

video recording of u claiming to be computer literate??
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nmeri17: 3:49am On Sep 07, 2014
mailbunmie: Tnx @afreekah ... You're such a great guy. I'm doing so now.

u registered since 2007 and didn't make a single comment till benevolent/philantrophic afreeka's internet biz came up cheesy cheesy

chikeorji123:
BROTHER u can read from page 1 the solution is there already.

Thanks. seen.

I don't have a modem so I want to know if I can buy mtn pc data like 250mb then connect my system thru my phone's hotspot. will it work??
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by macodollar: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2014
Oga, I dey hale o. The hustle continues.

Meanwhile secure your car against vandalism, install an Original CrossTiger Car Security and Alarm System in your car and sleep with both eyes closed.

Price: #7000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / Ecobank Wants Court To Declare Oba Otudeko Bankrupt Over Indebtedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.