Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira (26060 Views)

Real Internet Money / What Business Can I Start With Just N150,000? / I Have N5.4m To Invest Any Bright Ideas: No Internet Biz Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sunglow: Am a bit confused here,thot payment mode was thru PayPal?? I don't have any of the afore mentioned cert undecided undecided

and not even a school cert showing you took computer in sch ? Seminars or Workshops cert? How do you back up your CV's since every job out there now request all applicants to have at least little knowledge in computer appreciation. Bro, its high time you go to that computer school you'd been eyeing. grin Dont be confuse, its just one of the hurdles you need to cross in other to be among Internet business earners.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Mcslize: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
OP Great job u are doing here. More power to your elbow. But I have a question to ask pertaining to that Paypal. As it is it seems the paypal account can only be use to make payment. So through what means are we going to withdraw the money we will make from this online biz?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by rigarmortis: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
pls skip to the part where we have to purchase some materials and drop your account details pronto!
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
afreekah:

The same address you put in while registering bank accounts or while requesting ATM cards..

thanks for ur good work bro, pls dont let pple distract ur teachin bcox im getting confused here,
why are people still asking u about paypal undecidedi tot we are not going to continue with paypal again becox of what u said earlier.
i tot we are switching over to another biz u called PeoplePerHour undecided which doesnt require paypal
pls explain, thanks once again.

NB: pls the link u posted for the PeoplePerHour cant open
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
afreekah:

Amen
Bro, PayPal has been given me problem since...... It's telling my address is invalid
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by TOYNEX(f): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
I de come....
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by spotmataz: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
afreekah:

Please get yourself a PayPal account first, then connect your bank card ! GTBank works fine for me smiley
Thank you. I also read thru the post above. It's very clear now.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Damlesky(m): 3:44am On Aug 22, 2014
I've just signed up on peopleperhour. I also saw their android app which i have downloaded, is it okay to use?
Waiting for the next tutorial.........
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Dexpro: 5:06am On Aug 22, 2014
Oga Op, me i yam now verified on-top of peopleperhour. grin grin grin

May God bless u.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:21am On Aug 22, 2014
Hoping to get verified by PayPal and i proceed to the next step.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Guarantor(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2014
op MAY GOD BLESS U ON EVERY SIDE.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2014
Mcslize: OP Great job u are doing here. More power to your elbow. But I have a question to ask pertaining to that Paypal. As it is it seems the paypal account can only be use to make payment. So through what means are we going to withdraw the money we will make from this online biz?

Nigeria paypal can only be used to make payment. In other to receive your earnings,I will help withdraw to my US bank account and pay the Naira equivalent to your bank account instantly, and besides, if you're not okay with that, I will surely show you how to get US bank account stress free with ATM card to use on any NIgeria banks atm with mastercard logo.

rigarmortis: pls skip to the part where we have to purchase some materials and drop your account details pronto!
People like you are just the reason why this country still going backwards when it comes to Internet business. The best information out there is FREE, if you cannot find anything useful on this thread, why derailing the thread ? Why being sarcastic ?
tosscash1:
thanks for ur good work bro, pls dont let pple distract ur teachin bcox im getting confused here,
why are people still asking u about paypal undecidedi tot we are not going to continue with paypal again becox of what u said earlier.
i tot we are switching over to another biz u called PeoplePerHour undecided which doesnt require paypal
pls explain, thanks once again.
NB: pls the link u posted for the PeoplePerHour cant open

Just go to Peopleperhour.com and let's the house once you'd got verified.

HAkorehdeh: Bro, PayPal has been given me problem since...... It's telling my address is invalid

Just try and format the address very well, if problem persists, I suggest you pick up your phone and talk to them. They will surely help you out, I trust !!

TOYNEX: I de come....

Waiting for you ! grin

Damlesky: I've just signed up on peopleperhour. I also saw their android app which i have downloaded, is it okay to use?
Waiting for the next tutorial.........

Yes boss, you'll get instant alert anytime you got messages or orders.

Dexpro: Oga Op, me i yam now verified on-top of peopleperhour. grin grin grin
May God bless u.

Good one there, waiting for the next 4 !!! Its really getting more interesting.

HAkorehdeh: Hoping to get verified by PayPal and i proceed to the next step.

Sure you will !

Guarantor: op MAY GOD BLESS U ON EVERY SIDE.

Amen and you too boss !!
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2014
afreekah:

Nigeria paypal can only be used to make payment. In other to receive your earnings,I will help withdraw to my US bank account and pay the Naira equivalent to your bank account instantly, and besides, if you're not okay with that, I will surely show you how to get US bank account stress free with ATM card to use on any NIgeria banks atm with mastercard logo.

People like you are just the reason why this country still going backwards when it comes to Internet business. The best information out there is FREE, if you cannot find anything useful on this thread, why derailing the thread ? Why being sarcastic ?

Just go to Peopleperhour.com and let's the house once you'd got verified.

Just try and format the address very well, if problem persists, I suggest you pick up your phone and talk to them. They will surely help you out, I trust !!

Waiting for you ! grin

Yes boss, you'll get instant alert anytime you got messages or orders.

Good one there, waiting for the next 4 !!! Its really getting more interesting.

Sure you will !

Amen and you too boss !!
I've just been stranded on the site.. Already over an hour. Can you just recommend a reliable seller for me. http://seoclerks.io/
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Amen and you too boss !![/quote]

my Email is now verified on peopleperhour, thanx
what else bro?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by konvey: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Interested
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
I'm getting confused.... I doubt if i would not stop here... I've purchased the gig ($1.35) from the guy.
Op iv got some questions for you. I'm really interested in this
1.After purchasing the gig. Should i proceed to place the order?
2. As regard the peopleperhour, is it gonna request for the cert uploading when registering? I've even checked my mail, I only received a welcome email (no verification link)
Patiently waiting for your reply
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
Very nice article. Truly wonderful. However, OP, I was wondering, Can you connect your U.S account {am guessin your talking about Payoneer} with your nigerian paypal account for withdrawal. I mean nigerian ip for registration & U.S ip for withdrawal?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
HAkorehdeh: I've just been stranded on the site.. Already over an hour. Can you just recommend a reliable seller for me. http://seoclerks.io/

Just wait and lets get there.

tosscash1: Amen and you too boss !!
my Email is now verified on peopleperhour, thanx
what else bro?

Once your email is verifed, just try as if you want to post an hourlies. Creating hourlies on PeoplePerHour is just like creating gigs on fiverr, this is when you post the services you are selling. Before you can do this, PeoplePerHour need to review your account and approve you manually. PLEASE OTHERS TAKE NOTE, THIS IS WHERE THE ISSUE OF CERTIFICATES COMES IN.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Op, thanks and God bless you for the wonderful tutorial.

I applied on PPH yesterday, I got a mail asking me to change my photo, cos I used a random photo when signing up. I should be approved soon, as everything seemed in place.

Please I would like to get clear on somethings from personal observations

1. Will it be possible to purchase gigs on Seoclerks with my Visa card. Apart from Paypal which other medium can I use to buy gigs from Seoclerks

2. Is paypal the only method I can receive my payment fro PPH.
As I was trying to select I payment method I cam across the...(the image below). I don't know if they will accept my Nigerian bank details. But I'll still send them a mail to find out.

Thank you!

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2014
HAkorehdeh: I'm getting confused.... I doubt if i would not stop here... I've purchased the gig ($1.35) from the guy.
Op iv got some questions for you. I'm really interested in this
1.After purchasing the gig. Should i proceed to place the order?
2. As regard the peopleperhour, is it gonna request for the cert uploading when registering? I've even checked my mail, I only received a welcome email (no verification link)
Patiently waiting for your reply

You dont need to get this twisted boss !! SEOClerks serves as your suppliers base whenever someone order your hourlies on PeoplePerHour Using what you just purchased as a case study, its $1 on SEOClerks but we will be selling as high as $49 on PeoplePerHour, so we only go to SEOClerks to purchase only when we get orders on PPH (PeoplePerHour)

As regard your 2nd question, PPH will only tells you to upload certificate when you are about to post stuffs for sales (hourlies). During registration, just copy and paste the url sent to your inbox and get your email verified. After this, log on to your dashboard and act as if you want to post hourlies (gigs ) , there they will tell you that you need to upload certificate for your portfolio.

OneBadGuy: Very nice article. Truly wonderful. However, OP, I was wondering, Can you connect your U.S account {am guessin your talking about Payoneer} with your nigerian paypal account for withdrawal. I mean nigerian ip for registration & U.S ip for withdrawal?

NOT POSSIBLE, WE CANT WITHDRAW/RECEIVE PAYMENT WITH NIGERIA PAYPAL ACCOUNT PRESENTLY IRRESPECTIVE OF BANK ACCOUNT YOU INTEGRATE.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
G12: Op, thanks and God bless you for the wonderful tutorial.

I applied on PPH yesterday, I got a mail asking me to change my photo, cos I used a random photo when signing up. I should be approved soon, as everything seemed in place.

Please I would like to get clear on somethings from personal observations

1. Will it be possible to purchase gigs on Seoclerks with my Visa card. Apart from Paypal which other medium can I use to buy gigs from Seoclerks

2. Is paypal the only method I can receive my payment fro PPH.
As I was trying to select I payment method I cam across the...(the image below). I don't know if they will accept my Nigerian bank details. But I'll still send them a mail to find out.

Thank you!

They dont allow Nigerians to use this feature (am very sure you also know why) ! Save yourself any stress and link your Visa card to your PayPal, then you'll be able to buy stuffs on there.

PayPal is not the only method you can use to receive earnings on PPH. Bank accounts works fine too, just make sure you fill in all details perfectly so there wont be any delay.

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 8:50pm On Aug 22, 2014
afreekah:
They dont allow Nigerians to use this feature (am very sure you also know why) ! Save yourself any stress and link your Visa card to your PayPal, then you'll be able to buy stuffs on there.
PayPal is not the only method you can use to receive earnings on PPH. Bank accounts works fine too, just make sure you fill in all details perfectly so there wont be any delay.

Thanks baba!

I HAVE BEEN APPROVED ON PPH.

From your post, I understand that we should create hourlies on PPH first, and proceed to buy the gig from SEO after we get an order, right?

Pls, you should help us on how to create good selling hourlies on PPH with the related SEO gigs.

Thank you, once more.

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=afreekah
Once your email is verifed, just try as if you want to post an hourlies. Creating hourlies on PeoplePerHour is just like creating gigs on fiverr, this is when you post the services you are selling. Before you can do this, PeoplePerHour need to review your account and approve you manually. PLEASE OTHERS TAKE NOTE, THIS IS WHERE THE ISSUE OF CERTIFICATES COMES IN.
[/quote]

pls dont be offended i dont know if my case is will be bigga dan u.
i joined here as a complete novice on diz stuff, dont even know what is hourlies or how to create it ,
i used to hear about fiverr i havent used it before , i only kno its an online stuff,
i was interested on it but i had no one to teach me how to earn with it.
d online biz i kno a little about is forex trading which im currently learning
thanx bro.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2014
How long does it take PayPal to return the money used for verification? undecided
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Peddylove(f): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello Op, on SEOClerks.io what should I enter in the space for skills? On peopleperhour, am I τ̅☺ click on buy services? Sell services or both? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Peddylove: Hello Op, on SEOClerks.io what should I enter in the space for skills? On peopleperhour, am I τ̅☺ click on buy services? Sell services or both? Thanks

Put any computer related skills.

Sell services

1 Like

Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Akabay(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Put any computer related skills.

Sell services
Oga mi hw u dey
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by LONGFELLOW02(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Akabay:
Oga mi hw u dey

Bros am good nd you?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by G12(m): 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
Good day house, pls I need help on how to load money into my Paypal Nigerian Account. I verified with my UBA Africard (Visa) Card. Thank you
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Akabay(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Bros am good nd you?
pls are u online right now help on Peopleperhour.com need u to guide me on how to fill some spaces there, tnx.
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by Peddylove(f): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thanks for your response, ik've been able τ̅☺ register on peopleperhour. I received a verification mail but no link in the mail, what should I do?
Re: Real Internet Biz You Can Start With Just N150 -yes! One Hundred And Fifty Naira by afreekah: 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
G12: Good day house, pls I need help on how to load money into my Paypal Nigerian Account. I verified with my UBA Africard (Visa) Card. Thank you

Once you purchase online , paypal will deduct the money from your UBA africard direct. No need to fund accounts. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dangote: I Have No House Outside Nigeria / Ecobank Wants Court To Declare Oba Otudeko Bankrupt Over Indebtedness / Project Finance Assistance By Wealthfield Multipurpose Cooperative Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.